PDA

View Full Version : "No Trespassing" controversy at Siesta Key

News Flash
05-14-2006, 12:43 PM
"The Sarasota Sheriff's Office doesn't cite people for criminal trespassing at beaches."Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060514/NEWS/605140490/-1/INDEX) for the full story.

05-14-2006, 02:08 PM
well siesta key deps maybe you should ever think of that :roll:

05-14-2006, 04:15 PM
well siesta key deps maybe you should ever think of that :roll:We used to cite people for it, but due to all the legal confusion about where the public property line begins and ends, we were ordered to "leave it alone" until the Sarasota County attorney can research the issue for a new county ordance that may be written (eventually). Since it's a giant gray area, we're leaving it alone until we can get a legal defination written into an ordinance and the county attorney is looking into it now, but it may take a long time for it to get done.

05-15-2006, 09:39 PM
Lesaltato also said he isn't aware of any citations anywhere near the wet-sand line during his 18 years on the force.

I don't think Lesaltato would recognize a citation if a case of them it fell on his foot. But a campaign sign, he can spot one of them blindfolded from a mile away.

11-15-2007, 08:40 PM
[]

11-16-2007, 01:20 AM
Lesaltato also said he isn't aware of any citations anywhere near the wet-sand line during his 18 years on the force.

I don't think Lesaltato would recognize a citation if a case of them it fell on his foot. But a campaign sign, he can spot one of them blindfolded from a mile away.
i dont know who chuck lesato is going to support for the next sheriff in this next election, but my recommendation is to run run run from whoever he endorses!!!

11-16-2007, 03:58 PM
i love cp deps 8)