PDA

View Full Version : SIGNAL 5 SUSPECTS

05-13-2006, 08:11 PM
Just wanted to drop a line to congradulate all your officers involved in the round-up of your murder suspect and his girlfriend. It was a great joint force effort between us, put together in a short period of time and no officer or deputy got hurt. Captain Sheers did a great job putting it together and your K9 was awesome!

See ya on the next operation!

05-14-2006, 11:51 PM
It honestly could not have been done without PCSO. So many people showed up so quick and we appreciate your help. If we can ever help you guys out let us know and we'll be there. Great planning and great help equaled a great end result.

05-22-2006, 12:46 AM
I was working overtime the day they caught those two. Good job. I was on the way back from the jail and stayed 10-8 to handle calls while everyone was there.

I heard that Billy's K-9 took a bite out of crime. I hope he got the necessary shots, the dog I mean.

It is good to see PSO and ZPD work together for the right reason and the common goal.

Be safe everybody

04-01-2007, 12:47 AM
I worked with Shears when he first started with ZPD. He's been brought up with good values from his family and has ethics. I've not heard about him, only from this string.

Is he doing the job he needs to do? I tried to convince him to come over to PSO, but he refused.

Hey Shears, you know who I am, that job is still on the table, call me. I've been promoted since then, give me a call! You know who I am!

Sounds a little rough over there, time to think about it! Sorry to come on your site but he refuses to return my calls.

H.C.