PDA

View Full Version : Pasco Deputy Killed in Traffic Accident This Morning

pw2610
05-12-2006, 04:21 PM
I don't know all the details, but Deputy Buffardi was killed in a traffic accident on Little Rd. this morning in front of the VA Hospital. Apparently a tanker truck turned in front of him and he was unable to come to a stop in time.

He was a Bailiff at the West Courthouse and I know he was married with young children.

My thoughts and prayers are with Dep Buffardi and his family.

JR1281
05-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Are we absolutely sure about this?
I knew Deputy Buffardi fairly well from his time in Detention. He was one of the few straight up Deputies that I had the pleasure of working with. He was always respectful of others and professional in his demeanor. If this is true, he will truley be missed by all that knew him and especially by those who had the privilege to work with him. My heart goes out to his family, I know that we will do everything that we possibly can to help.
Our thoughts and prayers as well.

05-12-2006, 09:16 PM
http://tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/ ... ycle_crash (http://tboblogs.com/index.php/newswire/comments/deputy_killed_in_motorcycle_crash)[/url]

rest in peace

05-12-2006, 09:35 PM
Buff, You have touched the hearts of sooo many of us. You never met a stranger and you were kind to all you knew. We will never forget you. We are so blessed to have had you with us. 7024 :cry:

05-12-2006, 11:30 PM
We will miss you greatly! Soar with the angels Aaron and God Bless! :cry:

05-13-2006, 01:51 AM
It is always a shame to loose the good ones at such a young age! Prayers will be said for the little ones. :cry:

05-13-2006, 02:43 AM
Aaron was a great guy. He will be missed by all of his brothers and sisters in the law enforcement community. My wife and I pray for his grieving family.

- Officer Cabiness / Port Richey Police Department

05-13-2006, 04:39 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss ... our thoughts and prayers go out to both of Aaron's families ... god bless

05-13-2006, 07:45 AM
here's to you buff!!!

05-13-2006, 09:06 PM
I knowwe are all hurting, especilly those of us who were close to Aaron. I think people forget how close we are till something bad happens. Look at us. look around you at work who do we see more of? we see eachother more than our at home family. We care more than we realise. Look out for each other. My thoughts go out to Aarons family at home and OUR family here.

Tim Hennigan
05-13-2006, 09:53 PM
I along with all those in the LEO and Correction Family suffer the losss of a fellow brother. My paryers go out to his family and co-workers. I would also like to extend the paryers of the entire FOP Lodge 29 Board to Deputy Buffardi's family. We are just a phone call away to help in any way possible.

If any memebr or co-worker wants to put a fund raiser for Depuy's Buffardi's Family and Children, please don't hasitate to call upon us for assisance.

Tim Hennigan
Trustee
FOP Lodge 29
1st Vice President
FOP Lodge 29 Deputy Labor Board

05-14-2006, 05:16 AM
There is a collection envelope in the supervisors office of LOL for the family, if you can please contribute. My prayers are with Aaron's family and all of those close to him.

ep1627
05-14-2006, 05:20 AM
My thoughts are with Aaron's family. Aaron was one of the best, a real star. No words can help, but know that we all are here for you.
Buff-thanks for being a good friend and a great co-worker. We miss you. I will miss your great sense of humor and our "races." Whats the turtle without the hare?

05-14-2006, 01:48 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with the the Buffardi Family and the PCSO. I knew Aaron when we worked together in Detention. What a great guy he is. I most remember our conversations we had and our after work workouts at the gym in LOL. Aaron was there for me when I needed a reference for TPD and his last words to me were "call me if you need anything". His last words summed up the type of person he is. He is truly missed.

JR1281
05-15-2006, 03:25 PM
There is also an envelope in the supervisors office in detention west.