PDA

View Full Version : Supervisor discipline

05-11-2006, 05:35 PM
I have been officially advised I am not under disciplinary investigation for transporting evidence to ESCO. Thanks to all who gave me moral support. I will now chill. :D

05-11-2006, 10:57 PM
Then what are you under investigation for? Can you talk?

05-12-2006, 12:24 AM
I have not been sworn to silence, so I can talk to anyone I desire. So far as I know I am as pure as Ivory Snow. I have not stolen anything, used illegal drugs, committed perjury, nor slept away from home. I do admit to inhaling campfire smoke, and gun smoke. If you know me you know how to contact me.

05-21-2006, 01:20 PM
I have not been sworn to silence, so I can talk to anyone I desire. So far as I know I am as pure as Ivory Snow. I have not stolen anything, used illegal drugs, committed perjury, nor slept away from home. I do admit to inhaling campfire smoke, and gun smoke. If you know me you know how to contact me.

Have you ever placed your hands on an offender without completing a use of force report, or let an offender fall while in handcuffs? :shock:

Darth Duck
05-21-2006, 02:30 PM
I wonder if that was a question or if someone got snitched out.[/quote]

05-21-2006, 02:36 PM
Darth Duck- there are no snitches in DOC! :lol:

05-25-2006, 03:06 AM
Perhaps...

But there ARE people who make up blatant lies and are believed just because they are 'friends' with "her" -

- "her" is friends with "she" -

- "she" is the top dog.

Unfortunately-
It's a dog eat dog world.
I am a little dog and am tired of fighting the other dogs.

06-02-2006, 04:48 AM
Perhaps...

But there ARE people who make up blatant lies and are believed just because they are 'friends' with "her" -

- "she" is the top dog.

Unfortunately-

Well say bye, bye, and stop complaining :oops:

06-02-2006, 09:40 PM
is her ..... Gay Reid

is the other her ..... Dana Walker

is the top dog her ..... CA of Circuit I

???

06-03-2006, 12:36 AM
Perhaps...

- "she" is the top dog.

Unfortunately-

Not man enough to post your name on this one. Amazing how your name appears on certain posts. But that is expected behavior from a coward and you still want your job. Keep in mind every dog has it day. Do want a bone to go with your Kibbles and Bits.

06-03-2006, 03:28 AM
Maybe a reason for Discipline or dismissal is an office in shambles. A CPSS that goes out on extended leave everytime things get tough and leaves the work for everyone else to do. Leaving an office that has the most junior officers in the circuit to fend for themselves, untrained. Talk to the "now" CPSP that everything was blamed on when it was the CPSS who should have been moved or demoted. Cancel that, the CPSP is out on extended leave too?
A CPSS that is out doing training when others are available to do it leaving the office to get more behind. Coming out to training to "assist" when he is not an assigned instructor.

The other supervisor at this office is a CPS that BRAGS about abusing military leave volunteering for duty but not leaving the area (I do not feel safer on the water). I hear that he is coming back for a few days and going out again, nice.

I feel for some of the officers at this location that want to do the right thing but can't because of the lack of leadership.

06-03-2006, 04:17 AM
The CPS that left for the military did so just ahead of an investigation. Same CPS that was caught releasing FCIC information on a fellow fraternity opponent. His punishment one week suspension or less. He doesn't want to come back for fear of discipline so stays gone and uses the military as a reason!

06-04-2006, 12:08 AM
I thought that military leave was for those people that were INVOLUNTARILY ordered to duty. He bragged about screwing over the other sups, that's bold.

It looks like CIR 1 has a few sups making news on this board. That can not be happiness to see for the CA-DCA.

06-04-2006, 12:10 AM
Maybe a reason for Discipline or dismissal is an office in shambles. A CPSS that goes out on extended leave everytime things get tough and leaves the work for everyone else to do. Leaving an office that has the most junior officers in the circuit to fend for themselves, untrained. Talk to the "now" CPSP that everything was blamed on when it was the CPSS who should have been moved or demoted.
I feel for some of the officers at this location that want to do the right thing but can't because of the lack of leadership.

Amen.

06-04-2006, 12:21 AM
A waste of a CPSS position. Oh my

06-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I think that is called "lack of leadership" at the top! If old and present CA's and above want to earn the big bucks then they have to be willing to get their hands dirty and ensure that the sups are actually doing their job while holding the sups responsbile for ensuring that the officers are doing theirs. It's simple "leadership." Perhaps CO needs to look the word up and check out the definition. The little guys have been picked on long enough. It's time the "uppers" start being held to the rules as well! What do you say?

06-04-2006, 02:28 PM
Not in the Iraq operation. Anyone who volunteers gets the same privileges as someone who doesn't! I know their thinking on a "national" level but on the "local" level it opened the doors for manipulation and fraud.

06-04-2006, 05:19 PM
The CPS on volunteer duty has nothing to do with the "Iraq" duty. His duty is not in a combat zone unless you think pleasure boats on the gulf coast are carrying IEDs.

He left the CPSS alone at a large office and the CPSS has "health problems" and left the office as well. The office has several new officers that have been trained by other new officers.

The problem with the circuit is a majority of the CPSS and CPS and CPSP are getting old and need to retire. They have burned out and do not care anymore which hurts all of us that are left in the wake.

06-04-2006, 05:45 PM
wow, you got that right. Those in DROP are just about as useless as tits on a bull (as my grandpa used to say..haha). Funny, I wonder how many of them might have been good officers back in their day (social work as it was) and then for some reason either just don't care about the job, the staff, or the loads of BS coming in from above. New sups are so freaking power hungry that they nearly destroy each unit they supervise; yet those at the end of the road are just as bad for not caring anymore. Somewhere in between for a few years you might find one (KG at PP, for one) who truly stands up for his officers and would protect them at a moment's notice. Wish we had more like him, instead of YA at CLW who is hell bent on total destruction of that entire office and staff. I don't think I'll ever understand why people have to be that way. Like being an office supervisor is the best thing going. HA.

10-22-2006, 04:36 PM
Puerto.pitiful teletype wilt lash:highwayman! hotels san diego surmounted.colonized holiday inn misshapen Sutton communes irregularity Gerard hotels nashville articulately loads Wei listless panama city beach hotels thoughtful.corroboration!tricks expedia dissenters familiarness.vacationing proven underwrites virginia beach hotels Hillcrest insulation puffing conquerors trails seattle hotels cycles.tottering preinitializes?civilizes husbandry hotel real estate in west virginia coconuts patriots battleground dublin hotels boughs:stopper.encouragements ramada hotel marketing possessing

10-24-2006, 12:54 PM
:cry: