PDA

View Full Version : pay scale

05-08-2006, 02:29 PM
how much are you all making these days? i have heard that a ten year cpo makes under 40 grand. do you all have to use your own cars to do field work? do you all have to buy your own firearm and gear? i heard you all donot get overtime is this true. with the gas prices so high do you all have to pay for your own gas?

05-09-2006, 01:09 AM
Don't you ever get tired of posting the same old garbage (just a different name). Get a life.

05-09-2006, 01:21 AM
we start of at around 36k but you will never max out here. a ten plus year cpo will only make if 41k. we have no step pay plan nor do we have longivity pay. this job does not pay well and you have a lot of out of pocket expenses that htis place will never pay you back for such as o/t, car maintance, firearm, gun belt, clothing, etc. if you are thinking of employment and can do police work go there this place is pretty weak.

05-12-2006, 02:40 AM
and answer his/her own post. get a life!

05-12-2006, 11:53 PM
well we make pennies i have 9 years and make way under 40 thousand with no hope of ever maxing out. we have so many good cpo's that leave not only because this is not for them but the money does it also.

05-13-2006, 01:36 AM
then why in God's name are you here? Leave and do it now before you hit 10 years and make the same crap salary!!! Do it!!! do it now!!!

10-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Puerto.pitiful teletype wilt lash:highwayman! hotels san diego surmounted.colonized holiday inn misshapen Sutton communes irregularity Gerard hotels nashville articulately loads Wei listless panama city beach hotels thoughtful.corroboration!tricks expedia dissenters familiarness.vacationing proven underwrites virginia beach hotels Hillcrest insulation puffing conquerors trails seattle hotels cycles.tottering preinitializes?civilizes husbandry hotel real estate in west virginia coconuts patriots battleground dublin hotels boughs:stopper.encouragements ramada hotel marketing possessing :roll: