PDA

View Full Version : transport again

05-08-2006, 12:50 AM
well it has happened once again. transport is in the news. deputy speeding and moved back to housing. lets just shoot her. i am glad that our admin. obeys all traffic laws. i find it amazing that we have a deputy who has personal problems suffers road rage, stalking and gets a 30 day suspension but keeps his job. this past speeding incident was the first problem this deputy had but we jump right to moving her to another position. no wonder so many of us are going to other counties. i don't know about the rest of you but i will be at the f.o.p. lodge ---- things have to change.

05-08-2006, 01:25 AM
maybe someone wanted her out of there so that some one "extra special" could move in! she did not get stopped or ticketed... how do they know that she was actually speeding? did some trips with them and they all should be issued airplanes instead of vans. got some snitches in that unit trying to get brownie stripes. yea the deputy with the road rage, personal problems/stalking incident ect... had numerous priors and he still is there representing PCSO! gotta belong to the click! :shock: you are right, things have to change.........

05-08-2006, 04:03 AM
dont think a union or fop could stop the agency from making lateral moves

05-09-2006, 11:26 PM
Hey I talked to a few of those transport deputy's today and they're all pretty much saying the same thing. they're getting up to the speed limit and locking on their cruise controls. I'm guessing Sheriff White is gonna have to break out the BIG check book cause transports overtime is going to send the budget through the roof. I also heard something else quite amusing today, Right after one of those transport deputys got a heads up from another agency that the Alachua County Sheriff told FHP to run speed traps on I-75 to catch Deputy's speeding, she drove through this speed trap in the very same car as the deputy who was removed did, and all they had pulled over was the general public. so she gave 'em a nice wave hello as she passed them. All I can really say is I guess he wasn't satisified with only taking one of them out..HE WANT'S THEM ALL...Maybe a nice game of golf will calm him down and get em off your backs. GOOD LUCK TRANSPORT....BE SAFE!!!!

05-09-2006, 11:44 PM
Or maybe that Sheriff was ticked off because a 30 year female in a 9 year old Crown Victoria with 3 bald tires blew the pants off of his brand spankin' new 2006 Dodge Charger...

05-21-2006, 01:15 AM
I still can't believe they kicked her out of transport for doing that. Have any road patrol Deputys been booted for going 10-18x ? Nope!!!None I've heard of.

05-21-2006, 01:35 AM
This is the M.O. of this administration now days. They don't take anyone's record into account before dealing out punishment. You better make sure you use progressive disciplaine on those inmates!

05-21-2006, 07:41 PM
we don't generally go x-18 while transporting??? Then again transporting is transporting why would you need to speed anyways.