PDA

View Full Version : Supervisor

05-07-2006, 12:26 PM
I wanted to let it be known that our supervisor, Lt., does an outstanding job for the squad under him. Lt. cares not only about your day-today job he looks out for your family life as well. We understand his frustrations with upward communication and know that the survey was only eyewash, no action. However, Lt. continues to give you all positive and motivation to do your job and do it right. This kind of supervisor should be modeled. We are the furthest from Tallahassee's mind, the most expensive place to live, and yet Lt. keeps you on track for the mission. I want to commend this Lt. and only can hope that the rest of you have that kind of direction.
Respectfully submitted,
The forgotten :D

05-12-2006, 05:18 PM
I do want to say this sounds like Lt. George Cabanas. We have an outstanding squad and all get a long to get the tough job done.

We are happy! :lol:

05-12-2006, 08:53 PM
I would like to commend Lt. Perry Joyner, he is one of the best or the best lieutenant in the state. He is constantly called on to assist and provide training for in-service training. He is the best the Florida Park Patrol has to offer and I am sure there are others lieutenant's that meet this same profile. Lt. Joyner should be given a promotion and a pay raise for the outstanding job he does on a daily basis and for the support he provides to the NW District. :lol:

05-25-2006, 02:41 PM
I have to say that if the agency had these two Lts in a Capt or above position, they would let you do your job! :wink:

05-25-2006, 08:40 PM
This is a joke, right??!!!

05-25-2006, 09:21 PM
This is a joke, right??!!!

Oh...stop it. You know you can do your job. If you can't, why not? :lol:

05-26-2006, 06:04 PM
No, I meant that somebody who thinks the Lt.'s mentioned are the " best in the state" is surely joking.

06-20-2006, 07:08 PM
If these guys are the best then where does that leave Robert Ferguson??

06-20-2006, 11:49 PM
I think if you were to ask anyone of those guys that work for Ferguson ,have worked with him or even know him they would take Joyner any day.

11-04-2006, 10:47 PM
At least George Cabanas has road patrol experience.