PDA

View Full Version : The way I see things.

05-05-2006, 04:33 PM
I must admit it, I'm a news junkie. So, after reading several recent articles in the paper and TV news cast here is my take on the top stories of the day.

I just watched the video tape "bloopers" of Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi and listened as a U.S. Army General narrated the video out takes. Let me get this right and see if I understand it correctly. For those of you that don't know who Al-Zarqawi is, he is the supposed "leader" of the al-Qaida in Iraq. I say supposed "leader" because he looks more like a stupid numb nuts to me. Anyway, there he stands out in the desert wearing his U.S. made sneakers attempting to shoot a U.S. made weapon. Friggin hypocrit. Anyway, the weapon jams and the idiot does'nt even know how to properly clear it and get it back in firing mode. When he finally decides that he has made enough of a fool of himself he hands the weapon over to one of his "top" fighters and this a$$ clown grabs the hot barrel of the recently fired weapon, OUCH, thats gonna leave a mark. :lol: This whole video would be extremely funny if it were'nt for the fact that these useless pieces of human waste are responsible for the growing number of U.S. military and allied casualties. *Note to U.S. Military. Hurry up and whip these idiots a$$es and come on home victorious guys. First beer is on me.

Next we have the guy here in Tampa that TPD went x15 on for impersonating a police officer. After reading that article and studying the picture of the confiscated items from this guy I can honestly say I'm amazed. He had better stuff than what is outside in my patrol vehicle right now. I mean come on. This guy had strobes in his vehicle. I don't have one of the new vehicles yet so I don't have stobes in mine. He had eight, count 'em, eight firearms. Including a rifle / carbine with a sniper's sight. I don't know about the rest of you but I got a wife, ex-wife, and kids and all the bill's that come with them. I can't afford eight firearms let alone a carbine with all the trimmings. He also had more badges then me or you. Geeezzz.

Next there is the House Represenative up there in D.C. that took a few pills and crashed his car. Ahhhh, name recognition is a beutiful thing. He said he took a prescription sleeping pill as well as another prescription medication for a diagnosed ailment. Both medications had warnings on them and the FDA came out and said that neither drug should be taken while operating a vehicle based on the effects they can cause. The officer on scene stated that he appearred intoxicated. The Represenative was given a ride home and no charges are pending. You all know as well as I do that you do not had to be "drunk" to be charged with DUI. Now I don't know all the facts and don't want to second guess a brother in blue, but if the guy could be put behind the wheel at the time of the crash by a witness, well, you think about what you would of done had that same scenerio played itself out here in the streets of Hillsborough. Just something to think about.

Stay safe!!
"The Nitely Blog"

P.S. Note to those of you that don't like what I post. DON'T READ IT. :D

05-06-2006, 01:10 AM
Quote: Next we have the guy here in Tampa that TPD went x15 on for impersonating a police officer. After reading that article and studying the picture of the confiscated items from this guy I can honestly say I'm amazed. He had better stuff than what is outside in my patrol vehicle right now. I mean come on. This guy had strobes in his vehicle. I don't have one of the new vehicles yet so I don't have stobes in mine. He had eight, count 'em, eight firearms. Including a rifle / carbine with a sniper's sight. I don't know about the rest of you but I got a wife, ex-wife, and kids and all the bill's that come with them. I can't afford eight firearms let alone a carbine with all the trimmings. He also had more badges then me or you. Geeezzz.

Yeah, BUT --- You are a REAL LEO and he isn't. You have a REAL job and he doesn't. You aren't in jail and he is! You wouldn't trade places with him for strobe lights and eight firearms.

With regard to "P.S. Note to those of you that don't like what I post. DON'T READ IT," quit being so defensive. Ignore those who complain about your posts. Many of us find your maunderings interesting.

:wink:

05-06-2006, 02:24 PM
Point taken and thank you for your response.

Stay safe!!!
"The Nitely Blog"