PDA

View Full Version : Setting the stage??

Gladiator
04-22-2006, 09:41 PM
Is this just a coincidence or is the stage being set for the upcoming promotions :?: :?: The recipiants of the NAACP awards have been announced (two criminals and a token white boy).

Drumroll please.........Donnie Williams, Cleven Wyatt and Mike Puetz.

One out of three isn't bad I guess. Of course the other two.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's see....one of them is a suspect in a narcotics investigation that has never been closed and the other is not only incompetent, he fled from members of his own department and should have been arrested (darn that no chase policy)

Of course if history repeats itself my bet would be Major Puetz, Asst Chief Williams and Lt. Wyatt.

04-23-2006, 12:24 AM
It will be very interesting if Chuck steps away from his mantra of not letting people jump ranks. He has not done it thus far, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Lawman
04-24-2006, 02:54 AM
Why even accept awards from a racist organization like the NAACP? They play the race card every time a white officer shoots a black criminal--every time! We might as well start accepting awards from the Uhurus while we are at it, lord knows the city bends over backwards to legitimize them. I'd love to get that NAACP award just so I could go on stage and renounce it.

Gladiator
04-24-2006, 04:01 PM
Didn't that happen a few years ago?? Davis received an award from the UHURU for something.

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
04-25-2006, 01:14 AM
I would rather get "Swell guy of the year" from Al-Quaeda then anything from our own homegrown terror organization....

Davis got one from the Uhurus and one from the Uhurusburg Gazette....

09-29-2013, 03:52 PM
As you celebrate the year milestone for the SCU thread thank your disgruntled predecessors..this is where it all began 7 1/2 years ago

09-29-2013, 04:18 PM
Can you shed some light on that supervisor fleeing from police for those of us who weren't here during that time?

09-29-2013, 05:16 PM
Can you shed some light on that supervisor fleeing from police for those of us who weren't here during that time?

I believe it had something to do with a motorcycle...but that was soo long ago when acts like that were covered up, when drug dealing investigations resulted in the suspect being promoted and when the chief received an award from the yoohoos.

That is history and this is a new place where you wouldn't dream of seeing any impropriety.

09-29-2013, 10:30 PM
As you celebrate the year milestone for the SCU thread thank your disgruntled predecessors..this is where it all began 7 1/2 years ago

Thank you. We appreciate an outlet for our feelings, thoughts, concerns, and jokes.