PDA

View Full Version : concerned

04-22-2006, 05:52 PM
I am very concerned that this new board will be a lot like the past. I hope you moderators will stop bad posts as i for one am tired of seeing peoples feelings hurt. There is a fine line between posting truthful topics and slander. It seems to me that this board has to make a decision weather it wants Officers and the public to be completely truthful, or is the boards position to protect the Officers (me). Can you please post where the moderators stand on this topic. I am very concerned.

04-22-2006, 05:53 PM
stop your whining....you would not be worried about the truth if you had nothing to hide.........

04-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Yes you are correct...I have done some things wrong in the past but who hasnt. I remember last year an unknown person started posting about some sgt and his IA for sexual harrasement. The unknonw poster said he had evidence and was speaking the truth....This is the kind of thing I am speaking of.......

04-22-2006, 06:52 PM
You have the wrong board, there were no such posts on THIS board, about a SGT and a sexual Harrasment IA.

But just so you know, I am always on this board, daily in fact and I have a quick finger when it comes to the Ban button.

you are all supposed to be adults, therefore its ONE warning, then gone.

(P.S. when you want to make it look like there are 2 people talking, space out your posts more.)