PDA

View Full Version : What in the he11 is going on with St. Pete????

04-20-2006, 11:50 PM
What in the he11 is going on with St. Pete???? Have all the problems been solved??? Has racial discrimination between African Americans and European Americans been solved??? Sorry, but I gotta use politically correct terms here!!! :shock:

St. Pete is such a beautiful place to work. :shock: :D

Doh!!! < slaps forehead > :mrgreen:

Picasso
04-22-2006, 02:19 AM
We got's some fine women....
some fine cigars....
And LOTS of green coming my way.

I'm laughing my a$$ all the way to the bank !
Teach Ya to put the black man down ~ buncha Crackers!

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/davischair.jpg

Yah it's me that put the word down, for that photo shoot on Pinellas Point drive to happen. So What! What'cha going to do ? She was FINE!!
I'm the one running the Teflon Suit store here in town. Have ya seen anything stick to my buddies ???? :lol:

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
04-22-2006, 03:31 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Airbrushayatollah/baker_african-village.jpg

10-10-2006, 11:56 PM
Why y'all wanna say St Pete is going downhill? Dont cha see that Mid-town and the Challenge area and other improverished areas have been given all the money, officers patroling, and resources for the past 5 years? Dont cha see the difference it's made for MY people?

We bought the mayor. We own the PD. Next it's the hometown governor and voila...

Just wait a lil bit more. I will have all the Davis and Williams clan in place for the BIG turnover. Slide over, Big Chunky. Your people are the silent majority doin nothin but crying on their knees. They are slaves to their paychecks and pensions to do anything brave.

Love y'all,
Go-Go

10-17-2006, 12:10 PM
Bottom line in St Pete's politics is this:

The police chief is Mayor Baker's favorite wind-up toy, an obedient corporal.

You think it's necessary to go to Tampa to watch a trial on organized crime? Nah, stick around here long enough and you will see another sort of mob mentality.