PDA

View Full Version : Man bludgeons Sarasota deputy in head with stun gun

News Flash
04-20-2006, 11:47 AM
Man bludgeons Sarasota deputy in head with stun gun (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060419/BREAKING/60419016)

04-20-2006, 02:44 PM
I left my thoughts on the other board but feel that PL should have never been hurt like that - if you ask me, from the people i talked to who were THERE after the fact, SF should have stopped that whole incident once the taser was taken. Instead, she gets locked in the garage??? CMON!!!

04-20-2006, 02:48 PM
I left my thoughts on the other board but feel that PL should have never been hurt like that - if you ask me, from the people i talked to who were THERE after the fact, SF should have stopped that whole incident once the taser was taken. Instead, she gets locked in the garage??? CMON!!!

She should have never been hired to begin with. Who ya know, who ya .... well, you know. Now , someone got hurt.

FMJ_50
04-20-2006, 09:35 PM
A knock down drag out is just that. None of us were there and we think we know what happened. Wrong! We have had deputies hurt before in fights when there were two or three male deputies there. So stop placing blame and learn from what has happened. Most of us have never been in a fight for our lives and have no clue what it is like. Be happy that we still have both deputies among the living and tell them so!

04-20-2006, 09:49 PM
A knock down drag out is just that. None of us were there and we think we know what happened. Wrong! We have had deputies hurt before in fights when there were two or three male deputies there. So stop placing blame and learn from what has happened. Most of us have never been in a fight for our lives and have no clue what it is like. Be happy that we still have both deputies among the living and tell them so!
Agreed 100% :)

BTW, I love your title:
Defender of Peace

Usually when people fight us, they "hold back" because we are in uniform and they don't want to go to prison or get "banged up" for fighting us because for every one of us that goes down, the calvary will be coming and 100 more of us will be on-scene licketysplit. :shock:

However, if and when you fight a crazy man, you will see that he doesn't "hold back" and he fights "all out." For those of us who have been in an "all out fight," it's freakin hard!!!!! I wasn't there, so I won't Monday morning quarterback those guys, but I'll bet you 10 to 1 that that was SF's first knock down drag out 100% all out fight that she's ever had with a big strong man who didn't "hold back" just because she was in uniform. He simply pushed her around like a rag doll and pushed her into the garage and he locked her out of the house. She was powerless to stop him, unless she chose to use deadly force. :shock:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: a woman is no match for a big strong man, if the man is crazy enough to fight "all out," even if she has a badge & a gun. :?

This isn't TV folks. There are some nasty people out there who will f*ck you up. :?

04-21-2006, 12:09 AM
WHY DIDNT SF UTILIZE HER FIREARM?.IM SORRY,BUT PLEASE DONT BACK ME UP.....EVER.SHUDDA NEVER BEEN HIRED FOR THE ROAD LIKE SOMEONE SAID.USE UR DAMN GUN...YOU WERE IN A DEADLY FORCE SITUATION.MAYBE NOW YOU WILL STOP RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH AND REALIZE THIS S#$T IS FOR REAL!

04-21-2006, 06:50 PM
The same man who beat up two SSO deputies also was suing a MSO deputy. Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060421/NEWS/604210508/-1/INDEX) to read the story. :twisted:

04-26-2006, 02:16 PM

I totally agree. There is no reason why Lutz should have been injured. Enough said.

04-26-2006, 02:19 PM
Agreed 100% :)

BTW, I love your title:
Defender of Peace

Usually when people fight us, they "hold back" because we are in uniform and they don't want to go to prison or get "banged up" for fighting us because for every one of us that goes down, the calvary will be coming and 100 more of us will be on-scene licketysplit. :shock:

However, if and when you fight a crazy man, you will see that he doesn't "hold back" and he fights "all out." For those of us who have been in an "all out fight," it's freakin hard!!!!! I wasn't there, so I won't Monday morning quarterback those guys, but I'll bet you 10 to 1 that that was SF's first knock down drag out 100% all out fight that she's ever had with a big strong man who didn't "hold back" just because she was in uniform. He simply pushed her around like a rag doll and pushed her into the garage and he locked her out of the house. She was powerless to stop him, unless she chose to use deadly force. :shock:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: a woman is no match for a big strong man, if the man is crazy enough to fight "all out," even if she has a badge & a gun. :?

This isn't TV folks. There are some nasty people out there who will f*ck you up. :?

GB - quit defending your woman - she runs her mouth and this time someone called her on it. Now, she allowed someone to get hurt. That is BS!

04-26-2006, 02:46 PM
GB - quit defending your woman - she runs her mouth and this time someone called her on it. Now, she allowed someone to get hurt. That is BS!
I agree 100% that the way we talk to people can either escalate or de-escalate a BG's behavior. If we're going to yell at someone, then we better have the ability to back it up with force -- if the BG decides to fight us. :shock:

Remember Kim Boyles???? Mannnnnnnnn.... I once went on a 22f and I had everything calmed down... but then she arrives on-scene and BLAM!!!! Everybody was arguing again. :roll:

When we are dealing with low class people who aren't very smart, the way that we talk to them can make all the difference in the world.

x8
04-27-2006, 01:10 AM
The way we talk to people can either escalate or de-escalate a BG's behavior. If we're going to yell at someone, then we better have the ability to back it up with force -- if the BG decides to fight us. :shock:

We used to teach "verbal judo" to try and de-escalate situations, but I haven't seen that kind of training in a long time. Even with verbal judo, some people "just don't get it." :?

04-27-2006, 04:57 PM
Run Your mouth - back it up. You ran your mouth, you got your ass kicked BUT you also allowed someone else to have their ass kicked too! There is no reason why we should be conversing about this! You should have sg33d the bad guy and we would read about how you saved the day. Let this be a lesson to you SF: Quit running your mouth!

04-27-2006, 05:15 PM
Run Your mouth - back it up. You ran your mouth, you got your ass kicked BUT you also allowed someone else to have their ass kicked too! There is no reason why we should be conversing about this! You should have sg33d the bad guy and we would read about how you saved the day. Let this be a lesson to you SF: Quit running your mouth!
I wasn't there, so I can't comment on that, but I have definately seen some tiny women (cops) who talk like they weigh 280 pounds by:
- talking down to people :evil:
- yelling at citizens :roll:
- not letting a citizen get a word in :shock:

I've also had a tiny woman (cop) piss off a 280 pound guy -- after I had calmed him down. :roll: And then she tried to throw him up against her car to arrest him. Idiot. She was like a rag doll compared to that giant. He "allowed" her to handcuff him, but if he was crazy, then he would have knocked her out with one punch, right square between her eyes.

It takes a woman once... just once... to get her arse severly kicked by a man... and then they "understand" the real danger that they face by rubbing their face in sh*t and by talking down to them and by yelling at them. Those of us who have been in real fights understand, but most of these petit women have never been in a real fight, so they will never understand -- unless or until they get their arse kicked for screaming at a 280 pound giant citizen.

Some of these tiny petit women need to learn how to talk to people. Just because we wear a badge doesn't give us a right to treat people like sh*t. When I see that happening, I just want to leave, but I can't because I'm x94 for her. I'm not talking about SF, but about a big mouthed petit woman with a first initial that starts with a C. She's not only pissing off the public, but officers (and staff) don't want anything to do with her because she doesn't know how to talk to people -- cop or citizen.

Remember when she was taking photos of sig 7s and was putting them in her scrapbook???? :shock: Captain Burns put a stop to that!!!!! :mrgreen:

04-28-2006, 06:39 AM
Remember when she was taking photos of sig 7s and was putting them in her scrapbook????

Nobody thought that was a little Sg20ish?? That's just downright creepy!!

04-28-2006, 01:06 PM
Todays paper has an article by Tom Lyons - that H U R T !

04-28-2006, 01:08 PM
Remember when she was taking photos of sig 7s and was putting them in her scrapbook????

Nobody thought that was a little Sg20ish?? That's just downright creepy!!
Chris is definately sig 20!!!! Nutcase!!!! Steer clear of her!!!!

News Flash
04-28-2006, 03:56 PM
Tom Lyons wrote:
The incident is clearly another example of why people are usually much better off if they cooperate with police, but I see a more vital point here: This was a fight the deputies triggered.Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060428/COLUMNIST36/604280446/1102/COLUMNIST20) for the full story.

04-29-2006, 04:00 PM
FIRST ALL LETS GET SOME THINGS STRAIGHT SF DID NOT START THIS FIGHT, SHE WAS X94,, HMMM OR DID WE FORGET THAT, SECOND THEY WERE NOT IN THE GARAGE, ALL OF YOU ARE BUNCH OF IDIOTS, SF AND JL FOUGHT WITH EVERY THING THEY HAD AND JM Z10 NEEDS TO STOP BAD MOUTHING EVERYONE :twisted:

04-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Today's lesson:

843.02 Resisting officer without violence to his or her person.--

LETS BREAK IT DOWN....

Whoever (FEMALE COFFIN) shall resist, obstruct (BY INTERFERING WITH THE SERVICE OF A T.I. THAT REQUIRED THE COLLECTION OF FIREARMS), or oppose any officer in the execution of legal process or in the lawful execution (JUDGE SIGNED T.I. WHICH REQUIRED SERVICE IN PERSON) of any legal duty (WHICH WAS TO SERVED A T.I. AND COLLECT SAID FIREARMS), without offering or doing violence to the person of the officer, shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

Sounds to me like it fits....

Next lesson....the line blue line and rekindling the brotherhood....
If you decide to illegally and without probable cause stop a citizen... and if he REFUSES to identify himself to you... then can you arrest him for obstruction??? No, of course not. That's academy 101.

A few years back, we had a rookie deputy (still on probation) who stopped a security guard on private property to find out what he was doing there. The guard had been hired by the property owner to watch it. When the deputy asked the guard for his DL, the guard gave him a security officers license instead. When the deputy demanded to see the guards DL instead, the guard said "That's all you need to see," so a pissing match followed. Sooooo the rookie deputy arrested the guard. :shock: :roll:

1. The guard was lawfully on private property.
2. The guard was acting as a paid watchman.
3. The deputy had no legal right to detain the guard, once he recoginized that the guard was lawfully in the performance of his duty.
4. The deputy illegally arrested the guard for obstruction.
:?

Obstruction can only be used if an officer is conducting a lawful investigation of a suspected crime. To make a long story short, the probationary deputy was fired and his sergeant was suspended without pay as punishment. :shock:

1. The woman had a legal right to close the blinds & lock her doors.
2. The deputy was not executing a warrant or investigating a crime.
3. Obstruction is a trumped up charge.

I agree that Mr. Miserable Citizen went overboard, but what the deputies did was wrong too. Attorneys are going to be beating down Mr. Miserable's front door to take this case against the SSO because we have deep pockets. :shock:

It's better to just walk away and live to fight another day. Getting involved in a pissing match when the charges are weak (or non-existent) is rookie 101.

Calling it like I see it. :?

04-29-2006, 08:06 PM
I left my thoughts on the other board but feel that PL should have never been hurt like that - if you ask me, from the people i talked to who were THERE after the fact, SF should have stopped that whole incident once the taser was taken. Instead, she gets locked in the garage??? CMON!!! O COMN THATS RIGHT STOP A FIGHT, THAT RIGHT SHE JUST HANDED OVER THE TASER,, MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT YOU SOUND JUST LIKE JM NIGHTS Z10, GET THE FACTS YOUR AN IDIOT :twisted:

04-29-2006, 08:56 PM
No, you are the idiot! Either you are SF or GB. You ****ed up - period!

04-30-2006, 07:03 AM
No, you are the idiot! Either you are SF or GB. You ****ed up - period! OKIE KEEP TRYING YOU HAVENT FIGURED ME OUT YET IDIOT

04-30-2006, 11:04 PM
FIRST THINGS FIRST, WHEN I PUT A STATEMENT ON THIS CRAP WEB SITE, I WILL USE MY NAME.
SECOND, THIS IS MY THIRD POSTING EVER AND EVERY TIME IT HAS BEEN WHEN SOMEONE HAS FALSELY USED MY NAME AS IF I MADE THE POSTING.
THIRD, IF I STICK UP FOR SOMEONE YOU WILL KNOW IT, TRUST ME. FOURTH, NOW I WILL TELL YOU WHAT I THINK SINCE SOMEONE IS SO CURIOUS THEY ARE ACCUSING ME OF A POSTING. YOU BIG BAD STUDS PICKING AND CHOOSING WHO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BACK-UP AND WHO SHOULD AND SHOULD NOT BE OFFICERS, YET, THE STUDS (MEN) YOU ARE USE ANONYMITY WHEN ON THIS CRAP SITE. EVEN WHEN BADMOUTHING A FEMALE HALF YOU’RE SIZE. YOU CAN’T EVEN GO TO A FEMALES FACE AND SAY WHAT YOU THINK. LIKE A MAN SHOULD DO AND YET YOU SIT HERE AND PUT PEOPLE DOWN. I WOULD HAVE A FEMALE WHO KEPT FIGHTING EVEN AFTER BEING PUNCHED IN THE FACE SEVERAL TIME, BY A LARGE MALE, BACK ME UP BEFORE A COWARD LIKE YOU . NOW, TO THE PERSON (CHILD) WHO THINKS I AM STICKING UP FOR SOMEONE. I DON’T NEED TO STICK UP FOR ANYBODY AT THIS DEPARTMENT. MANY OF MY FRIENDS HAVE SHOWED THEIR TRUE COLORS AND YET THERE ARE STILL SOME, LIKE YOU, I HAVE NOT FOUND OUT ABOUT. YOU ARE THE SAME SCUMBAG (JUST LIKE THE CRIMINALS I ARREST) THAT ONCE OR TWICE A WEEK WALK BY, SMILE AND PRETEND YOU ARE A FRIEND OF MINE. YET STAB ME IN THE BACK WHEN I AM NOT AROUND. I HAVE NEVER WORKED WITH MORE CHILDISH “ADULTS” IN MY LIFE. YES, I KNOW BY MAKING THIS POST, SOME ANONYMOUS “STUD” “COP OF ALL COPS” WILL MAKE SOME A-HOLE RESPONSE BACK. I EXPECT NOTHING MORE FROM YOU TOUGH GUYS!

05-01-2006, 01:07 AM
GB, we spoke about this website the other night. While I dont want to put my name on this I do want to offer you support and say I agree with you. Way to stand up and be a REAL man.

05-02-2006, 01:32 PM
GB, we spoke about this website the other night. While I dont want to put my name on this I do want to offer you support and say I agree with you. Way to stand up and be a REAL man.I refuse to put my name on this webite because then anonymous people feel free to take pot shots at me. :shock: When I'm anonymous, then I'm free to express my REAL opinion ------- and then people don't know who to attack or retaliate against. :) No, I usually don't attack people, but try to stick to the issues. 8)

05-04-2006, 09:14 PM
I am truely amazed even though I shouldnt be about the comments. I aplaud Greg Browns comments and say there are truely not many of us left. Weather its the new breed or some woman hater posting here we should be thankful these deputies are fine. I can say there havnt been many of you that can say they have been in a fight for your life as they were. No one can second guess any of us as how you will react, woman or man. I have seen bigger guys be put down and want to call it quits but something inside tells us to keep going. She never gave up, she didnt run, and kept going back for more. What does this tell you about her characture and professionalism. Over my 25 years here. and 21 of them a supervisor I have seen alot of crazy things but never so much animosity, childish comments and behavior since this site started.
To those of you who claim you dont want her as a backup? Please remember that statement as you see your life flash before your eyes and your all alone. But guess what she will be bustin her ass to get there no matter who you are and what you say about her.
I have watched her progress in her career and she earned her badge the same way everyone does, and deserves the same respect as any deputy out here.
I am proud to have her in my unit, and wish we had more like her.
Stacey you keep your head up and proud of who you are. Remember the negative comments here are only from a very select few and dont reflect the majority.

05-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Gee John, it almost sounds like you are intimate with her too. Remember, we are all sworn to go after the bad guy, not retreat. Its been awhile since you have been to an academy-maybe they didnt teach you that back then. You and GB are quick to give her so much credit for "NOT RETREATING" - we have a job to do and that is what we chose to do for a living. SF ran her mouth again on another call and this time she paid for it. The problem is someone else had to pay for it too. Watch what happens to this whole ordeal in the near future. There will be a civil lawsuit for sure. I am glad she is ok, dont get me wrong but she needs to learn to tone it down, A LOT!

05-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Gee John, it almost sounds like you are intimate with her too. Remember, we are all sworn to go after the bad guy, not retreat. Its been awhile since you have been to an academy-maybe they didnt teach you that back then. You and GB are quick to give her so much credit for "NOT RETREATING" - we have a job to do and that is what we chose to do for a living. SF ran her mouth again on another call and this time she paid for it. The problem is someone else had to pay for it too. Watch what happens to this whole ordeal in the near future. There will be a civil lawsuit for sure. I am glad she is ok, dont get me wrong but she needs to learn to tone it down, A LOT!I wasn't there, so I can't comment on that incident, but...

There is a way to talk to people. There is a time to talk aggressively or passively. There is a time to talk-it-up and there is a time to talk-it-down. It's important to know when -- and how -- to talk in different situations. Most people start to "get the hang of it" sometime between their 5th and 8th year. Some people learn sooner, some learn later and some never seem to learn it at all.

05-08-2006, 05:49 PM
Gee John, it almost sounds like you are intimate with her too. Remember, we are all sworn to go after the bad guy, not retreat. Its been awhile since you have been to an academy-maybe they didnt teach you that back then. You and GB are quick to give her so much credit for "NOT RETREATING" - we have a job to do and that is what we chose to do for a living. SF ran her mouth again on another call and this time she paid for it. The problem is someone else had to pay for it too. Watch what happens to this whole ordeal in the near future. There will be a civil lawsuit for sure. I am glad she is ok, dont get me wrong but she needs to learn to tone it down, A LOT! Gee "j" and you know who you are, you have ran your mouth too much, you give me no choice but to go tell who is posting this stuff about her.

05-09-2006, 01:22 PM
I am very familiar with this case, I have read the reports and interviewed almost all that were involved. You couldn’t be more wrong. Lutz did 99% of the talking and Ferris didn’t instigate anyone. This case is about criminals showing their true colors. I cant believe we have to defend our own deputies to other officers at this department. If you don’t like someone or their personality don’t make up lies and spread rumors just to make them look bad. That is just wrong. If the deputies did something wrong, which they didn’t, you would have seen some form of action taken. The States Attorney has reviewed the case and they are going forward with prosecution and as far as the “Civil Law Suit” how many of us have been sued for just doing our jobs. Lutz and Ferris good job, don’t let this “individual” get you down, keep doing you job.

05-09-2006, 01:33 PM
... and as far as the “Civil Law Suit” how many of us have been sued for just doing our jobs.The defendant has "issues" and if he goes after us, it is because we (the government) have deep pockets. IMO he is an immoral b*astard. However, you are right: we can be sued for anything, even for having blue eyes, but stupid cases never make it to trial because judges always toss the frivolous cases out of court.

05-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Mr. Night Rider, post your name and we will see how perfect you are, or better yet if anyone knows who Night Rider is post their name. I keep seeing "J". Who are you takling about?

05-09-2006, 02:57 PM
At the old forum, when Mark Perrin was called on the carpet, it suddenly got quiet over there!!!!! People don't like being tagged!!!! :shock:

05-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Mr. Night Rider, post your name and we will see how perfect you are, or better yet if anyone knows who Night Rider is post their name. I keep seeing "J". Who are you takling about? I can tell you that he doesn't work in South County, or the road for that matter, but he untill recently he called a certian Deputy in South County gossiping about her and others.

05-09-2006, 07:41 PM
does he work in the jail?

05-09-2006, 08:08 PM
does he work in the jail?Yes he does, and so does his partner in crime,,, Hmmm you should be careful what you say outside certain buildings,, there are cameras and mics

05-10-2006, 09:11 PM
ok, let me guess...J.G.?

05-10-2006, 10:43 PM
ok, let me guess...J.G.?You got it, I work next to him and his slimball friend. I know first hand the crap he says.

05-11-2006, 12:42 PM
I work next to him also (Glen-at-is) I agree I am also tired of him bad mouthing that female! Why does the department put up with it? Everywhere he goes he has problems with his mouth, plus he is VERY lazy. Unless it's lunch time then he gets busy eating. Please get rid of him!!!

05-11-2006, 04:19 PM
This clown goes around on boards posing trying to get responses from LEO. Hes not even a real cop. Dont reply to his junk. Dont give him the satifaction. If you see his name just boycott him, He will go away just like most bugs do.

05-11-2006, 07:18 PM
I agree JG is scum, just like a bug. I just wish someone would step on him!

05-12-2006, 03:20 PM
I work next to him also (Glen-at-is) I agree I am also tired of him bad mouthing that female! Why does the department put up with it? Everywhere he goes he has problems with his mouth, plus he is VERY lazy. Unless it's lunch time then he gets busy eating. Please get rid of him!!! He has been making up rumors about alot of people he is a lazy deputy. I feel bad for the people he smears on this board, they havent done anything wrong, put he is such a pus this is the only way he can attack someone. hey fat ass glin-naaaaaaasssssssssssss, grow up!