PDA

View Full Version : Promotions

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 01:17 AM
Well looks like more of the chiefs buddies being promoted. I thought he wasn’t going to bring people in and fix the issue so real NPPD officers would have an incentive to promote. So now we have an agency run by on probation friends. I guess somethings will never change. So much for people being dedicated and working here for years.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 01:31 AM
Well looks like more of the chiefs buddies being promoted. I thought he wasn’t going to bring people in and fix the issue so real NPPD officers would have an incentive to promote. So now we have an agency run by on probation friends. I guess somethings will never change. So much for people being dedicated and working here for years.

Not saying you’re wrong, but only one of the three who even put in for commander was a long-term PD member. Don’t complain if you didn’t put in.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 01:46 AM
So a grand total of three people put in for Commander. Only one was a long term employee and current Sergeant. They had two openings to fill. One did go to the long term employee (Sgt ES). What in the heck was the chief to do? Was he supposed to just not promote anyone? Think about stuff before posting silly crap. As far Commander MB being promoted, look at all the stuff he has done for technology and moving us forward and try and make it easier for us. I have no problems with that one at all. JB is a great guy and been on the agency and done his time.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 12:04 PM
So a grand total of three people put in for Commander. Only one was a long term employee and current Sergeant. They had two openings to fill. One did go to the long term employee (Sgt ES). What in the heck was the chief to do? Was he supposed to just not promote anyone? Think about stuff before posting silly crap. As far Commander MB being promoted, look at all the stuff he has done for technology and moving us forward and try and make it easier for us. I have no problems with that one at all. JB is a great guy and been on the agency and done his time.

Great post, same thing Vespia did and look how that turned out. As far as what is the Chief supposed to do, well fix the problem so those that have time in here want to promote, it is simple.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 01:42 PM
The pay scale for the Commander position is outside of the Chief's control. He, the DC, and others have gone to City Hall and explained the issue of pay that is keeping the current Sergeants from wanting to get promoted. The City WILL NOT entertain the idea of funding the Lieutenant positions again nor will increase the base salary of the Commander position.

So, what Sergeant would want to get promoted to Commander, have way more responsibility and work, and do that all for less money? The majority, if not all, of the Sergeants made more than the Commanders last year. A few of our Sergeants earned six figures. So you tell me, what's the incentive to promote beyond the rank of Sergeant?

The Chief filled two vacancies for Commander using the limited pool of applicants, one of which was a current long time Sergeant here. He can only play the hand he's dealt.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 02:37 PM
The pay scale for the Commander position is outside of the Chief's control. He, the DC, and others have gone to City Hall and explained the issue of pay that is keeping the current Sergeants from wanting to get promoted. The City WILL NOT entertain the idea of funding the Lieutenant positions again nor will increase the base salary of the Commander position.

So, what Sergeant would want to get promoted to Commander, have way more responsibility and work, and do that all for less money? The majority, if not all, of the Sergeants made more than the Commanders last year. A few of our Sergeants earned six figures. So you tell me, what's the incentive to promote beyond the rank of Sergeant?

The Chief filled two vacancies for Commander using the limited pool of applicants, one of which was a current long time Sergeant here. He can only play the hand he's dealt.

Did anyone see the posting for Captain? He gave it to his long time friend, seems a little fishy.

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 05:08 PM
Did anyone see the posting for Captain? He gave it to his long time friend, seems a little fishy.

You forget they never posted SK Captain position or the DC position

Unregistered
04-18-2019, 08:41 PM
You are correct. SK Captain position was not posted neither was CM Deputy Chief position.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 01:46 AM
And exactly how long did ES work as a patrol supervisor? F up move up.

Unregistered
04-19-2019, 01:53 AM
ES has been a sgt what four years, he has a criminal record (check writing) and numerous misd traffic violations/previous lic suspensions etc. and his ability to rat out his fellow members. Seems to me he has all the qualifications

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 02:33 PM
The damage Vespia did to this department is unbelievable. It will take decades to undo the horrible choices he made. Because he didn’t have the balls or wherewithal to handle disciplinary issues with his lieutenants we now have a completely disastrous management position that has frozen forward progression after sergeant. That has caused a number of outside hires, whether good or bad, that throws career progression into turmoil. There is 0 benefit to promoting to commander. The commanders who promote either don’t like getting paid or know something we don’t.

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 07:08 PM
The damage Vespia did to this department is unbelievable. It will take decades to undo the horrible choices he made. Because he didn’t have the balls or wherewithal to handle disciplinary issues with his lieutenants we now have a completely disastrous management position that has frozen forward progression after sergeant. That has caused a number of outside hires, whether good or bad, that throws career progression into turmoil. There is 0 benefit to promoting to commander. The commanders who promote either don’t like getting paid or know something we don’t.

They need the title

Unregistered
04-20-2019, 09:15 PM
So disastrous. Omg Scott Smith just put in for commander or shut up and go back to Bradenton PD. We are so tired of hearing you *****, its kind of getting boring and furthermore repetitive. We know you were so great as a lieutenant, how can we ever forget.

Unregistered
04-22-2019, 01:47 AM
So disastrous. Omg Scott Smith just put in for commander or shut up and go back to Bradenton PD. We are so tired of hearing you *****, its kind of getting boring and furthermore repetitive. We know you were so great as a lieutenant, how can we ever forget.For the most part the Lts were useless waste of a leo position. SS backstabber know it all, SL doughnut and free coffee warrior, well anyone who was here knows. The problem has always been the ranks above Sgt. This problem still exists and has in fact swelled with the insertion of the golden boys, ML, ES, etc. It just proves being a good officer and following the rules will get you know where, being a suck a$$ will get you everywhere. Its the way of life at Lee County North and will be worse when CM decides it is his turn and Garrision goes , taking his boys with him or CM fires them. CM is the man, whatever he wants he gets, ML to commander, GA to Capt, incompetent backstabbers to ****y bureau, ES backstabbed SL and got his rank and position and now he wears the bars SL once wore. CM s the puppet master and all his followers are his puppets. Same old shlt show, just more polished.

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 07:42 PM
For the most part the Lts were useless waste of a leo position. SS backstabber know it all, SL doughnut and free coffee warrior, well anyone who was here knows. The problem has always been the ranks above Sgt. This problem still exists and has in fact swelled with the insertion of the golden boys, ML, ES, etc. It just proves being a good officer and following the rules will get you know where, being a suck a$$ will get you everywhere. Its the way of life at Lee County North and will be worse when CM decides it is his turn and Garrision goes , taking his boys with him or CM fires them. CM is the man, whatever he wants he gets, ML to commander, GA to Capt, incompetent backstabbers to ****y bureau, ES backstabbed SL and got his rank and position and now he wears the bars SL once wore. CM s the puppet master and all his followers are his puppets. Same old shlt show, just more polished.

When will it end? The citizens have voiced their complaints, TG and CM present body cams to the citizens as a cure all. Some I the biggest back stabbers and political suck ups now fill our supervisory positions. When will it end?

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 07:25 AM
When will it end? The citizens have voiced their complaints, TG and CM present body cams to the citizens as a cure all. Some I the biggest back stabbers and political suck ups now fill our supervisory positions. When will it end?

“When will it end?” Simple. Type up a resignation letter and give your two week notice. Good luck finding an agency that won’t make you cry like a *****.

Unregistered
05-08-2019, 08:45 PM
“When will it end?” Simple. Type up a resignation letter and give your two week notice. Good luck finding an agency that won’t make you cry like a *****.

Spoken just like the anointed golden boy you are giving bj’s and hj’s upstairs!

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 12:00 AM
Spoken just like the anointed golden boy you are giving bj’s and hj’s upstairs!

Only when the elevator is working... I don’t wanna deal with the stairs.

Unregistered
05-09-2019, 12:47 PM
Only when the elevator is working... I don’t wanna deal with the stairs.

And here I half expected your cumback to be a rant about wanting to have intercourse with my soul. I am baffled by the good ole’ boy system of promotions, as well as by the number of men who work here under 40 requiring testosterone replacement therapy? That’s what it’s called right? Can’t get ripped normally, so find a shady doctor who will write the script for higher hgh levels. Enjoy your day of sucking up to the second floor, and backstabbing your coworkers.

Unregistered
05-17-2019, 12:27 AM
And here I half expected your cumback to be a rant about wanting to have intercourse with my soul. I am baffled by the good ole’ boy system of promotions, as well as by the number of men who work here under 40 requiring testosterone replacement therapy? That’s what it’s called right? Can’t get ripped normally, so find a shady doctor who will write the script for higher hgh levels. Enjoy your day of sucking up to the second floor, and backstabbing your coworkers.

You hit too close to home on the hgh therapy.

Stephanie Gibson
05-19-2019, 02:22 AM

No idea of the subplot of conversation you two are having.. but the reference of script.. who needs a script, isnt that what Charlotte County Deputy was caught trafficking from China? You know the case right.. where Homeland security identified, FBI did their part and followed package to his inlaws. FDLE investigated, recommended 3 felony charges to Charlotte County SAO.. she declined. I still cant figure out why.

Anyone have a theory? He wouldnt be ratting out all those he was pumping up would he?

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 01:37 PM
No idea of the subplot of conversation you two are having.. but the reference of script.. who needs a script, isnt that what Charlotte County Deputy was caught trafficking from China? You know the case right.. where Homeland security identified, FBI did their part and followed package to his inlaws. FDLE investigated, recommended 3 felony charges to Charlotte County SAO.. she declined. I still cant figure out why.

Anyone have a theory? He wouldnt be ratting out all those he was pumping up would he?
First this guy was a solid cop, great guy bu he took it personal and ridiculed the sheriff son in public over the son jumping ranks and getting promoted (sheriffs son who figured), whipped out a plastic d!CK in a restaurant and wouldn't let it rest when told to do so. he was bought up on charges lewd behavior or some BS and fired, before that he was a fair haired boy in the intelligence position had it really posh. Then the so called roids appeared, with all thee investigations etc, insufficient evidence. Retaliation ????? Was he using roids, you decide, pretty solid guy, what we in NPPD need is a roid check of our own, flowing pretty good here. PS, this guy is no rat, he just stood his ground and let it play out. Dirty business we work in, retaliation, is that possible, well you don't have to go any further than the pink castle to see it up close and personal.

Stephanie Gibson
05-19-2019, 04:46 PM
I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 05:25 PM
[QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009268]I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.[/QUOTE low T shots and HGH, anger issues way of life these days, one needs to be on top of their game everyday s, hitting the gym and doing the juice as long as it is legally prescribed its no ones biz, u know HIPPA etc. Don't believe the one sided IA, I know this guy and he is a ripped gym rat and a nice guy, he busted the wrong persons b@lls and got crucified for it, he didn't need the job anyway made more money on his side gigs. He was a cops cop who came up the right way, not handed things because of daddy.

Stephanie Gibson
05-19-2019, 09:27 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3009289][QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009268]I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.[/QUOTE low T shots and HGH, anger issues way of life these days, one needs to be on top of their game everyday s, hitting the gym and doing the juice as long as it is legally prescribed its no ones biz, u know HIPPA etc. Don't believe the one sided IA, I know this guy and he is a ripped gym rat and a nice guy, he busted the wrong persons b@lls and got crucified for it, he didn't need the job anyway made more money on his side gigs. He was a cops cop who came up the right way, not handed things because of daddy.[

So everyone colluded against him? All the Federal agencies, the FDLE and CCSO? Im not sure which scenario is more disturbing.. a cop trafficking drugs or a conspiracy of cops to ring him up. Once upon a time I wouldnt have believed either.

As for the use of juice when being a cop.. well we have different opinions whether that is the publics business or not. If medical marijuana was legally prescribed to a cop, he shouldnt have to disclose and be allowed to continue copping while 'medicated'? How about they disclose and be reassigned to a desk? Somehow it cannot be right to put a gun or a K9 at their disposal.. nice guy or not.

As one of us on the other side of the interactions, I dont want a cop that is all jacked up...

Unregistered
05-19-2019, 10:08 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3009289][QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009268]I dont know him from Adams house cat but I will disagree on the public exposure incident. ive read that IA. I

However, i agree every CCSO deputy and Admin should have been tested. Ive heard the NPPD rumors but not sure how you could test them based on a CCSO screwup.[/QUOTE low T shots and HGH, anger issues way of life these days, one needs to be on top of their game everyday s, hitting the gym and doing the juice as long as it is legally prescribed its no ones biz, u know HIPPA etc. Don't believe the one sided IA, I know this guy and he is a ripped gym rat and a nice guy, he busted the wrong persons b@lls and got crucified for it, he didn't need the job anyway made more money on his side gigs. He was a cops cop who came up the right way, not handed things because of daddy.[

So everyone colluded against him? All the Federal agencies, the FDLE and CCSO? Im not sure which scenario is more disturbing.. a cop trafficking drugs or a conspiracy of cops to ring him up. Once upon a time I wouldnt have believed either.

As for the use of juice when being a cop.. well we have different opinions whether that is the publics business or not. If medical marijuana was legally prescribed to a cop, he shouldnt have to disclose and be allowed to continue copping while 'medicated'? How about they disclose and be reassigned to a desk? Somehow it cannot be right to put a gun or a K9 at their disposal.. nice guy or not.

As one of us on the other side of the interactions, I dont want a cop that is all jacked up... don't want to be a smart a$$ but why don't you concern yourself with what's going on in your city and leave our county alone. It is NONE of your business, you don't pay taxes here nor do you live here. Sorry no crusades here. If your bored finish what you started in NP, you might have helped in getting rid of the mentally challenges one, but the core of the problem still exists, that's certainly no secret. Keep you crusades on the northside/west of hillsbourgh and we all can live a better life. For your info, if the feds and postal had anything he would have been charged federally without any input from SAO, does that answer your question. In conclusion just look at your dept and the K9 bites, battery's and behavior and you ask why. PS we don't care what you want

Stephanie Gibson
05-19-2019, 11:00 PM
[QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009361][QUOTE=Unregistered;3009289] don't want to be a smart a$$ but why don't you concern yourself with what's going on in your city and leave our county alone. It is NONE of your business, you don't pay taxes here nor do you live here. Sorry no crusades here. If your bored finish what you started in NP, you might have helped in getting rid of the mentally challenges one, but the core of the problem still exists, that's certainly no secret. Keep you crusades on the northside/west of hillsbourgh and we all can live a better life. For your info, if the feds and postal had anything he would have been charged federally without any input from SAO, does that answer your question. In conclusion just look at your dept and the K9 bites, battery's and behavior and you ask why. PS we don't care what you want

I am pretty certain that my first amendment rights do not end at the county line. I know Charlotte County is working really hard to shut down dissenting voices.. THAT is what has me looking to help those that are seeking change in the county. Prummel's Failure to Supervise is only part of the problem, the City Administrator, County Attorney.. SAO.. County Record Clerk...

I dont believe the Constitution has been overturned, nor has LE been tasked with policing citizen thoughts and political activity.. . When that happens, you can trespass me from the County. Until then, I intend to assert my rights to do so and like you, I dont care what YOU want.

As for NPPD, that is Garrisons job. You cant turn it around overnight. I am trusting him to do what needs to be done.

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3009377][QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009361]

I am pretty certain that my first amendment rights do not end at the county line. I know Charlotte County is working really hard to shut down dissenting voices.. THAT is what has me looking to help those that are seeking change in the county. Prummel's Failure to Supervise is only part of the problem, the City Administrator, County Attorney.. SAO.. County Record Clerk...

I dont believe the Constitution has been overturned, nor has LE been tasked with policing citizen thoughts and political activity.. . When that happens, you can trespass me from the County. Until then, I intend to assert my rights to do so and like you, I dont care what YOU want.

As for NPPD, that is Garrisons job. You cant turn it around overnight. I am trusting him to do what needs to be done.
blah blah blah, you know nothing about Charlotte county and you have zero vested interest here, clean up your own house and when you get bored with that or as is this case, stay in your own city and ask why 300K on six traffic cars, over 350K on a white tactical vehicle and all the BS being voiced by the so called new regime. How about all those screw ups being promoted. and how many millions on a expanded police station. Your cities issues are far from non existent.. If you are truly bored or believe the crap being spoken by your new regime thenmove northward to the county or SSPD, Venice PD where your conquest KV works, it is none of your business, its not your issues so move your crusade and opinions north, your sheriff is certainly no gem nor are your trusted NPPD administrators, smoke and mirrors and you bought right into it. , Please don't hide behind the constitution to justify your crusade, its really a poor excuse. Clean your own house before you even think about bargeing into ours. You now zero about us and we want to keep it that way, mind your own business. Is that clear enough for you

Stephanie Gibson
05-20-2019, 03:03 AM
It is perfectly clear that CC has issues with anyone digging on the myriad of issues going on and that isnt limited to the Sheriff Dept. If all is on the up n up, why would you or anyone care who pokes around? The more CC oversteps, the more i will get involved and help.

I read your littany of judgement of NPPD.. nothing that hasnt been recognized by me and many others.. and why many changes are being made. I am sure more will come as the new Chief starts seeing things for himself. Garrison has the reins and my trust. We certainly dont agree on everything but he doesnt blow smoke up my backside either. THAT I can respect.

SSO certainly has its 'knightmares' but not where I have been focused. I do know many are actively working on it. I will leave them to do that and have seen enough to know that Charlotte County has to be stopped walking allover the Constitution and state laws before that happy horsechit bleeds into my City Govt.

As to what and where I intend to spend my time.. well THAT is squarely out of your control.

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 04:07 AM
It is perfectly clear that CC has issues with anyone digging on the myriad of issues going on and that isnt limited to the Sheriff Dept. If all is on the up n up, why would you or anyone care who pokes around? The more CC oversteps, the more i will get involved and help.

I read your littany of judgement of NPPD.. nothing that hasnt been recognized by me and many others.. and why many changes are being made. I am sure more will come as the new Chief starts seeing things for himself. Garrison has the reins and my trust. We certainly dont agree on everything but he doesnt blow smoke up my backside either. THAT I can respect.

SSO certainly has its 'knightmares' but not where I have been focused. I do know many are actively working on it. I will leave them to do that and have seen enough to know that Charlotte County has to be stopped walking allover the Constitution and state laws before that happy horsechit bleeds into my City Govt.

As to what and where I intend to spend my time.. well THAT is squarely out of your control. just a busy body with no vestige interest in CC other than sticking her nose where it does not belong, you have been bought by NPPD you believe there bs, there goes your credibility. I am not a big fan of the sheriff and his cronies, but Try and take on our constitutional sheriff, remember he actually has an education and was not a special needs kid like your ex nemesis. Your city govt is as corrupt as they come, it would be almost impossible to meet the standards they have already set. Get over yourself, take care of the rampant corruption in your own county before you come here with your BS, We don't sig our K9s on innocents, nor do we beat up drunks or slap around the mentally challenged. Spend your money on your foils, post ur bs on line who cares, on this side of hillsbourgh your a nobody

Stephanie Gibson
05-20-2019, 07:09 AM
just a busy body with no vestige interest in CC other than sticking her nose where it does not belong, you have been bought by NPPD you believe there bs, there goes your credibility. I am not a big fan of the sheriff and his cronies, but Try and take on our constitutional sheriff, remember he actually has an education and was not a special needs kid like your ex nemesis. Your city govt is as corrupt as they come, it would be almost impossible to meet the standards they have already set. Get over yourself, take care of the rampant corruption in your own county before you come here with your BS, We don't sig our K9s on innocents, nor do we beat up drunks or slap around the mentally challenged. Spend your money on your foils, post ur bs on line who cares, on this side of hillsbourgh your a nobody

The Sheriff is a political fix.. the people of the County will ultimately make that call. The bureaucrats are knowingly subverting the Constitution and making "facility rules" that disallow First Amendments rights to record.. writing policy to add additional restrictions to the publics state right to access the record.

That said, one shouldnt throw rocks if ya live in glass houses.. Have you seen the turnover issues he has had on his watch? How many have ended up dead in Prummel's jail during his tenure? Wasnt there two jail guards recently fired for thumping an inmate? How many NPPD officers were let off scot free for International drug trafficking? Why didnt they pursue where the steroids were going to be distributed? Why didnt he immediately test all officers.. especially those that hung at his gym.. were built like brick shithouses.. I wonder how many between NPPD and CCSO would have tested positive..

Btw, I have read the IA and there is more than enough evidence to try him.. Kentucky, Quantico and FBI in Louisiana all contributed evidence. they tracked the package to his delivery.. he checked package tracking 43 times from his cell phone waiting for it to arrive.. FDLE did the investigation and recommended 3 charges. The SAO declined to prosecute. WHY is a fair and reasonable question..

The guy should have been charged like anyone else would have. Hire a defense lawyer. We spent an enormous amount of Federal taxpayers dollars and resources. . This case deserves to end with a decision by a jury of his peers. not in a back room of the power drunk bureaucrats colluding to cover their collective interests..

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 01:43 PM
The Sheriff is a political fix.. the people of the County will ultimately make that call. The bureaucrats are knowingly subverting the Constitution and making "facility rules" that disallow First Amendments rights to record.. writing policy to add additional restrictions to the publics state right to access the record.

That said, one shouldnt throw rocks if ya live in glass houses.. Have you seen the turnover issues he has had on his watch? How many have ended up dead in Prummel's jail during his tenure? Wasnt there two jail guards recently fired for thumping an inmate? How many NPPD officers were let off scot free for International drug trafficking? Why didnt they pursue where the steroids were going to be distributed? Why didnt he immediately test all officers.. especially those that hung at his gym.. were built like brick shithouses.. I wonder how many between NPPD and CCSO would have tested positive..

Btw, I have read the IA and there is more than enough evidence to try him.. Kentucky, Quantico and FBI in Louisiana all contributed evidence. they tracked the package to his delivery.. he checked package tracking 43 times from his cell phone waiting for it to arrive.. FDLE did the investigation and recommended 3 charges. The SAO declined to prosecute. WHY is a fair and reasonable question..

The guy should have been charged like anyone else would have. Hire a defense lawyer. We spent an enormous amount of Federal taxpayers dollars and resources. . This case deserves to end with a decision by a jury of his peers. not in a back room of the power drunk bureaucrats colluding to cover their collective interests..wah wah wah you need to go back on your meds, get a life. In case you forgot this is the NPPD site not Charlotte county forum

Stephanie Gibson
05-20-2019, 03:28 PM
Maybe i should do as some unreasonable anonymous azzhat directs.. or maybe i should continue the work i choose to do to hold our govt accountable for its actions.. it is rights bestowed every citizen in the First amendment.. it applies to all of us.. everywhere, even Charlotte County.

Another option is maybe you should take a revist of the Officer Code of Conduct, the Constitution and maybe lay off your China meds.. they clearly have your reasoning askew..

I really hope you are not a cop. Your diregard of the Constitution and disrespect of those you are sworn to serve and protect is serioisly troubling and exactly the BS that fuels the anti cop varieties and stains an honorable profession.

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 03:31 PM
[QUOTE=Stephanie Gibson;3009393][QUOTE=Unregistered;3009377]
blah blah blah, you know nothing about Charlotte county and you have zero vested interest here, clean up your own house and when you get bored with that or as is this case, stay in your own city and ask why 300K on six traffic cars, over 350K on a white tactical vehicle and all the BS being voiced by the so called new regime. How about all those screw ups being promoted. and how many millions on a expanded police station. Your cities issues are far from non existent.. If you are truly bored or believe the crap being spoken by your new regime thenmove northward to the county or SSPD, Venice PD where your conquest KV works, it is none of your business, its not your issues so move your crusade and opinions north, your sheriff is certainly no gem nor are your trusted NPPD administrators, smoke and mirrors and you bought right into it. , Please don't hide behind the constitution to justify your crusade, its really a poor excuse. Clean your own house before you even think about bargeing into ours. You now zero about us and we want to keep it that way, mind your own business. Is that clear enough for you

Dude said and I quote “How about all those screw ups being promoted.”

Let that sink in for a minute. Because he’s right. GA, ES, JR and the like, he’s talking about you screw ups. Maybe Stephanie is better off looking at these clowns instead of throwing rocks across Hillsborough.

Stephanie Gibson
05-20-2019, 06:03 PM
The only ones i have had direct info on of those recently promoted, is ML and of course the LIEutenant GA. both of which i raised my issues about.. before and after Garrison arrived.

The Chief made his decisions at the input of existing command staff.. in time he will be better acclimated to the players and perhaps can remold or redirect. He is bringing in outsiders to help with the vaccuum of leadership.. in the meantime, he has to make do with who we have and still serve and protect the City.

My digits and email is unchanged.. if there are new concerns to raise, please let me know. i will raise em. Otherwise, what else would you have me do about the promotions ?

Other NP issues are being raised but as we have a Chief who will at least listen..i dont have to air it out publically on this forum.

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 06:19 PM

The list of officers that have beaten inmates is longer than the two who were fired. Several of those officers are on the road now, who knows what happens out there? You have certain supervisors who cover up for people in their click, unless the story hits the media and then they throw you under the bus. As for the steroids, it's obvious they were going to other members of the agency to use. CCSO does not test for steroids on random drug screenings. Leaving CCSO for NPPD was the best thing for my career.

Unregistered
05-20-2019, 11:11 PM
Interesting. Have things really changed? Yes vespia is gone but some of the possy still remain.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 04:22 AM
Maybe i should do as some unreasonable anonymous azzhat directs.. or maybe i should continue the work i choose to do to hold our govt accountable for its actions.. it is rights bestowed every citizen in the First amendment.. it applies to all of us.. everywhere, even Charlotte County.

Another option is maybe you should take a revist of the Officer Code of Conduct, the Constitution and maybe lay off your China meds.. they clearly have your reasoning askew..

I really hope you are not a cop. Your diregard of the Constitution and disrespect of those you are sworn to serve and protect is serioisly troubling and exactly the BS that fuels the anti cop varieties and stains an honorable profession. You preach as if you are the savior of Florida, well lady you are not. You started as a mother whose son was thumped, and arrested. Charges were dropped not because of you but because of the LEOs no show. You made your case to KV and CM and what did you catch them doing, laughing behind your back. Still nothing done. You tapped into the disgruntled officers network and with the help of many others KV was forced retired and only after he fired what 20 more officers and soaked the city out of how many thousands of dollars, politicians were voted out and you were given partial credit. Now you seem to think you know everything about us, You do not, nor will you ever. Your not one of us, your opinions do not matter to anyone but yourself. You cannot see the real world as it exists. You believe garrison is your savior, he's a political hack appointed by a corrupt political system, Hasn't that been shown time after time, your buddies VC is the perfect example. Now as Garrision brings his boys north, promotes them, what has he really done, nothing. Oh wait he just promoted the majority of the henchman/f%ck%ps who supported KV and even CM, who you caught laughing at you. Stick your civic lessons and your constitutional bs, reality is not disrespect, as you say don't like what I have to say too bad, its constitutionally protected. Get some credibility, roll on the ground with a nut trying to kill you, get shot at, process a death scene and all the fun stuff we do, while your sleeping. Then maybe you can preach, until then kiss the a##es of the admin who still think your a joke. You've become complacent and are sticking your nose into something that's none of your business, you don't live or pay taxes in Charlotte, looking to crusade, the pink castle same players, same incompetence, worry about ur community first. Its your tax dollars they are spending frivolously.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 10:38 AM
You preach as if you are the savior of Florida, well lady you are not. You started as a mother whose son was thumped, and arrested. Charges were dropped not because of you but because of the LEOs no show. You made your case to KV and CM and what did you catch them doing, laughing behind your back. Still nothing done. You tapped into the disgruntled officers network and with the help of many others KV was forced retired and only after he fired what 20 more officers and soaked the city out of how many thousands of dollars, politicians were voted out and you were given partial credit. Now you seem to think you know everything about us, You do not, nor will you ever. Your not one of us, your opinions do not matter to anyone but yourself. You cannot see the real world as it exists. You believe garrison is your savior, he's a political hack appointed by a corrupt political system, Hasn't that been shown time after time, your buddies VC is the perfect example. Now as Garrision brings his boys north, promotes them, what has he really done, nothing. Oh wait he just promoted the majority of the henchman/f%ck%ps who supported KV and even CM, who you caught laughing at you. Stick your civic lessons and your constitutional bs, reality is not disrespect, as you say don't like what I have to say too bad, its constitutionally protected. Get some credibility, roll on the ground with a nut trying to kill you, get shot at, process a death scene and all the fun stuff we do, while your sleeping. Then maybe you can preach, until then kiss the a##es of the admin who still think your a joke. You've become complacent and are sticking your nose into something that's none of your business, you don't live or pay taxes in Charlotte, looking to crusade, the pink castle same players, same incompetence, worry about ur community first. Its your tax dollars they are spending frivolously.

What is this “incompetence” you speak of? Signed, GA and JF

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 12:26 PM
And u got the situation of the ilegal list of gun owners that the get from the pawn list,790.335 states that its a 3rd degree felony,5 milion dolar fine and the victims that u ilegaly profiled can sue the shit out of u.we no u guys r in trouble because the corupt as tod garison wont even do a ia as asked and sworn out to do,they want 171 grand to get the list of non aproval list that the fdle is ilegaly shareing nation wide.how many r guilty of ilegaly profiling with that list,tod is just as corupt as the other guy.he said he wouldnt bust chad walker 4 ilegaly leting his dog eat a guys arm almost off,that is dereliction of duty,neglect of duty,and failure to supervise.he wont even test the giant steroid freak 4 drugs.charge him now 4 not doing his job

Stephanie Gibson
05-21-2019, 01:17 PM
You preach as if you are the savior of Florida, well lady you are not. You started as a mother whose son was thumped, and arrested. Charges were dropped not because of you but because of the LEOs no show. You made your case to KV and CM and what did you catch them doing, laughing behind your back. Still nothing done. You tapped into the disgruntled officers network and with the help of many others KV was forced retired and only after he fired what 20 more officers and soaked the city out of how many thousands of dollars, politicians were voted out and you were given partial credit. Now you seem to think you know everything about us, You do not, nor will you ever. Your not one of us, your opinions do not matter to anyone but yourself. You cannot see the real world as it exists. You believe garrison is your savior, he's a political hack appointed by a corrupt political system, Hasn't that been shown time after time, your buddies VC is the perfect example. Now as Garrision brings his boys north, promotes them, what has he really done, nothing. Oh wait he just promoted the majority of the henchman/f%ck%ps who supported KV and even CM, who you caught laughing at you. Stick your civic lessons and your constitutional bs, reality is not disrespect, as you say don't like what I have to say too bad, its constitutionally protected. Get some credibility, roll on the ground with a nut trying to kill you, get shot at, process a death scene and all the fun stuff we do, while your sleeping. Then maybe you can preach, until then kiss the a##es of the admin who still think your a joke. You've become complacent and are sticking your nose into something that's none of your business, you don't live or pay taxes in Charlotte, looking to crusade, the pink castle same players, same incompetence, worry about ur community first. Its your tax dollars they are spending frivolously.

I would agree with most of what was written here. So then why are you on this board trying to shut me up from doing my frivilous work in CC?

i am not complacent nor do i think i am anyones savior. one voice trying to counter the PR chirades. You know like the Anti drug campaign in CC.. well unless you are a cop.. and the law doesnt apply?

As for 'disgruntled' cops.. who are disgruntled for a reason..at least they are trying to raise issues anyway that is afforded to them and still protect their careers. Sure beats those like you who look the other way.. do nothing and become part of the problem.

I dont rub elbows with cops. i respect LE and thus those who besmirch the profession and/or abuse their power.. well that is my angle.. if we stop the individual bad actors.. maybe we can start reducing the videos of cops losing their edge and hear less stories of cops being shot. You dont like my approach.. thats cool. I knew that going in that i wouldnt win a popularity contest. i am quite good with that.

Garrison may or may not be as you describe but he has been here 10 months... you think this mess could be corrected overnight? if so you are clueless.. until then, i give him the benefit of the doubt.. and time to get it done whether he is laughing at me or not.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 08:50 PM
I think you should be tested for drug use. You sound bitter. A police officer who responds to a citizen in that manner is horrifying!!!! It is officers like you that give everyone a bad name. I can imagine how you treat citizens on a call. Get drug tested you are a loose cannon.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 08:55 PM
I think it is time for Miss Gibson to expose the truth. Watch out charlotte county now you have a problem.

Unregistered
05-21-2019, 10:48 PM
I think you should be tested for drug use. You sound bitter. A police officer who responds to a citizen in that manner is horrifying!!!! It is officers like you that give everyone a bad name. I can imagine how you treat citizens on a call. Get drug tested you are a loose cannon. lets get something straight here, no one cares about your opinion, I don't need to have you like me or respect me, I'm not your friend. I get paid to do a job, that's it. at your work do you kiss everyone's butt to be liked ?? I don't.Its reality live with it. As Stephanie states freedom of speech, this is still America isn't it??? Drug test this, I am one of the clean ones, don't like my demeanor or cantor, tough, What the almighty Stephanie cant be wrong, ok, if you say so. She is wrong here, Once she wades thru the BS, she will see it for what it was BS, revenge

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 12:24 AM
lets get something straight here, no one cares about your opinion, I don't need to have you like me or respect me, I'm not your friend. I get paid to do a job, that's it. at your work do you kiss everyone's butt to be liked ?? I don't.Its reality live with it. As Stephanie states freedom of speech, this is still America isn't it??? Drug test this, I am one of the clean ones, don't like my demeanor or cantor, tough, What the almighty Stephanie cant be wrong, ok, if you say so. She is wrong here, Once she wades thru the BS, she will see it for what it was BS, revenge

Stephanie lies with the best of them. Will kiss anyone's behind and stab them in the back, just like the PD does to her. I am not sure who would think she is the queen.

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 12:25 AM
lets get something straight here, no one cares about your opinion, I don't need to have you like me or respect me, I'm not your friend. I get paid to do a job, that's it. at your work do you kiss everyone's butt to be liked ?? I don't.Its reality live with it. As Stephanie states freedom of speech, this is still America isn't it??? Drug test this, I am one of the clean ones, don't like my demeanor or cantor, tough, What the almighty Stephanie cant be wrong, ok, if you say so. She is wrong here, Once she wades thru the BS, she will see it for what it was BS, revenge

Can you say loose cannon!!!

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 02:53 PM
The list of officers that have beaten inmates is longer than the two who were fired. Several of those officers are on the road now, who knows what happens out there? You have certain supervisors who cover up for people in their click, unless the story hits the media and then they throw you under the bus. As for the steroids, it's obvious they were going to other members of the agency to use. CCSO does not test for steroids on random drug screenings. Leaving CCSO for NPPD was the best thing for my career.

stop leaving drugs in your car and you May have had a better career at CCSO

Unregistered
05-22-2019, 06:27 PM
lets get something straight here, no one cares about your opinion....

Wrong! YOU care because YOU are commenting on it! :rolleyes:

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 05:29 AM
And u got the situation of the ilegal list of gun owners that the get from the pawn list,790.335 states that its a 3rd degree felony,5 milion dolar fine and the victims that u ilegaly profiled can sue the shit out of u.we no u guys r in trouble because the corupt as tod garison wont even do a ia as asked and sworn out to do,they want 171 grand to get the list of non aproval list that the fdle is ilegaly shareing nation wide.how many r guilty of ilegaly profiling with that list,tod is just as corupt as the other guy.he said he wouldnt bust chad walker 4 ilegaly leting his dog eat a guys arm almost off,that is dereliction of duty,neglect of duty,and failure to supervise.he wont even test the giant steroid freak 4 drugs.charge him now 4 not doing his job

I will have to admit, the fifth grade education kicked in during whoever wrote this run on sentence, stated clearly above. This seems like the guy who does the wonderful first amendment videos. He doesn’t speak as unintelligent as he writes though. I had to have my six year old read it to me then try to explain what this meant based on about every other three words was spelled incorrectly. I think they still make Hooked on Phonics if you’re interested.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 11:28 AM
I will have to admit, the fifth grade education kicked in during whoever wrote this run on sentence, stated clearly above. This seems like the guy who does the wonderful first amendment videos. He doesn’t speak as unintelligent as he writes though. I had to have my six year old read it to me then try to explain what this meant based on about every other three words was spelled incorrectly. I think they still make Hooked on Phonics if you’re interested.
Worry about your own wacked out rants!!! I understood every word. It is such a crime not to spellcheck. I am more interested in the corruption by safety officers,paid for by the tax payers. Worried about Hooked on Phonics not so much.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 12:38 PM
I no,proper gramar is way more important than dirty cops wtf was i thinking,r u going 2 let youre dog ilegaly eat me,then ilegaly beat and tase me just 2 make sure just like u did mat u sik freaks

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 04:42 PM
Andrew Sheets shut the **** up! You are a little ***** who hides behind your camera. You are worthless. Get a job and get a life you ****ing loser.
I no,proper gramar is way more important than dirty cops wtf was i thinking,r u going 2 let youre dog ilegaly eat me,then ilegaly beat and tase me just 2 make sure just like u did mat u sik freaks

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 09:29 PM
Andrew Sheets shut the **** up! You are a little ***** who hides behind your camera. You are worthless. Get a job and get a life you ****ing loser. Steroid Rants???? Whose the new chief again and he has changed what ??? Sounds to me like the good old boyz rants of the KV era, wait KV and CM era. But Stephanie believes in them and now wants to take her battles to CCSO, a county she does not reside in, own property in or pay taxes in and take up an issue that has long been dead and has already been adjudicated. For a split second a sane person might have believed that change occurred but I am so glad it has returned to the ways of the past.

Unregistered
05-23-2019, 11:10 PM
Andrew Sheets shut the **** up! You are a little ***** who hides behind your camera. You are worthless. Get a job and get a life you ****ing loser.

u hide behind youre badge,that even more sick and un patriotic and un constitutional ,r founding fathers wood consider u foe,because u r doing what they fought against

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 12:33 AM
Nice try at deflection and attempting to delegitimize the discussion by throwing in a KV spot there. We’re not buying it, as much as CW buys his juice and the multitude of others get theirs through shady doctors willing to ex a male under 40 as having ED. Right. Change did occur, positive changes are happening, and ‘bacne’ is not in style no matter how much you wish it were.

Steroid Rants???? Whose the new chief again and he has changed what ??? Sounds to me like the good old boyz rants of the KV era, wait KV and CM era. But Stephanie believes in them and now wants to take her battles to CCSO, a county she does not reside in, own property in or pay taxes in and take up an issue that has long been dead and has already been adjudicated. For a split second a sane person might have believed that change occurred but I am so glad it has returned to the ways of the past.

Unregistered
05-24-2019, 02:30 AM
Nice try at deflection and attempting to delegitimize the discussion by throwing in a KV spot there. We’re not buying it, as much as CW buys his juice and the multitude of others get theirs through shady doctors willing to ex a male under 40 as having ED. Right. Change did occur, positive changes are happening, and ‘bacne’ is not in style no matter how much you wish it were. You must be one of the golden boyz, sure changes did occur, influx of the ghetto rangers from lee County, and then they are promoted before any NPPD officer was and oh yes the a$$ kissers, you know the rats getting promoted, despite being inept and nothing close to a man and the good assignments. He did stop the KV bull$h!t, well not really.only to create his own,but then again politics run rampant in the PD and we all know he is not really in charge, now is he, as they say its not who you know its who you CM.
Is it all BS, well not to you, your one of the boyz. Now we cant have limp d!#ks out there patrolling our streets can we.(roids ref) Isn't it funny that the female commander suddenly retired shortly after CM boy and CM/KV henchman ML became second in charge and just when we thought equality has finally arrived, ML puts the screws to her. She by far was not commander material, but, really who is now??? She had her time in and was second in command . Do you think she voluntarily decided to retire, If you look closely the ref to KV was to his era and those who did his dirty work. Same game same players, but hey we got a raise, shiny new toys and the mentally challenged one and his princess are history.Now that's change !!!!

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 01:29 AM
I find it comical that you think Stephanie Gibson is the queen of the day. She is a sheep that follows evil. Stab you in the back and smile in your face. She is a sheepie who follows the likes of trump. But yells loud when she thinks she is being trampled on. Karma Karma.

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 01:59 AM
...follows the likes of trump...

President Donald J. Trump is the greatest U.S. president since Abraham Lincoln! All about Q:
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthread.php?772124-All-about-Q

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 10:27 AM
President Donald J. Trump is the greatest U.S. president since Abraham Lincoln! All about Q:
http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthread.php?772124-All-about-Q

_____👍_____

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 11:29 AM
if it wasnt 4 her u wood stil bay way more corupt then u r now,she has exposed so much its insane,i wood do even more,but thats just me,i am truly sik of the tyranny,this is not what r founding fathers fought 4,its wat they fought against,they wood consider u the enemy 2 day.u r the criminals

Unregistered
05-27-2019, 01:45 PM
BG great promotion, PH not good, strange puppy

Unregistered
05-28-2019, 01:24 AM
BG great promotion, PH not good, strange puppy

Omg, shut up.

Unregistered
05-28-2019, 10:36 AM
omg stop the tyranny on the sheeple of north port,u r the true and real criminals stealing from sheeple every single day 4 policeing 4 profit.u sik *******s,u r what r founding fathers warned us about

Unregistered
05-28-2019, 10:13 PM
Andrew are you off your meds again? Thankfully your off our CCSO site.
omg stop the tyranny on the sheeple of north port,u r the true and real criminals stealing from sheeple every single day 4 policeing 4 profit.u sik *******s,u r what r founding fathers warned us about

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 09:48 AM
if it wasnt 4 her u wood stil bay way more corupt then u r now,she has exposed so much its insane,i wood do even more,but thats just me,i am truly sik of the tyranny,this is not what r founding fathers fought 4,its wat they fought against,they wood consider u the enemy 2 day.u r the criminals

Andrew Sheets is always good for a laugh. You can always tell his post because he can't spell and his grammar is even worse. We wait for those blanket emails to everyone under the sun her fires off. We all get such a good laugh making fun of his ignorance. Keep it up Andrew! We the love the laughs you give us. The public records are worth the entertainment. We get phone calls from the other agencies that get them as well. CCSO thinks he is hysterical.

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 04:08 PM
i no policeing the police is real funy,whats sad is i have 2 do it because corupt ass gang members wont,have fun with that gun list lawsuit thats coming u fascist

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 09:50 PM
😂🤣😅😉 OMG this is hilarious. You want me to fix your spelling and grammar? Maybe hire someone so you don't look so silly. You can always go back to high school!!

Unregistered
05-29-2019, 11:26 PM
Thst is way more important then u corupt ass ****s not busting youre own 4 coruption,u wood fit in in cuba or north korea

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 01:29 AM
Thst is way more important then u corupt ass ****s not busting youre own 4 coruption,u wood fit in in cuba or north korea

OMG... Keep it coming.. :-) :-) Corupt - is that the same as corrupt? Wood is made from a tree. Did you mean would?? Youre - did you mean your?? "u corupt ass" did you mean your corrupt ass? Can't wait to read your next one. Funny thing is, i don't even work for North Port. I came here to read this stuff and it is funny.

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 11:57 AM
U mock gramar but let coruption hapen in youre own agencys because u think u r above the law,thats nut funy,thats ****ing sad and criminal u piece of shit

Unregistered
05-30-2019, 03:17 PM
U mock gramar but let coruption hapen in youre own agencys because u think u r above the law,thats nut funy,thats ****ing sad and criminal u piece of shit

Dude, I said I do not work for North Port. I just come here for the entertainment. You are hilarious. This post has more spelling and grammar errors than the last. 😂🤣😅😆

Unregistered
05-31-2019, 03:51 PM
You must be one of the golden boyz, sure changes did occur, influx of the ghetto rangers from lee County, and then they are promoted before any NPPD officer was and oh yes the a$$ kissers, you know the rats getting promoted, despite being inept and nothing close to a man and the good assignments. He did stop the KV bull$h!t, well not really.only to create his own,but then again politics run rampant in the PD and we all know he is not really in charge, now is he, as they say its not who you know its who you CM.
Is it all BS, well not to you, your one of the boyz. Now we cant have limp d!#ks out there patrolling our streets can we.(roids ref) Isn't it funny that the female commander suddenly retired shortly after CM boy and CM/KV henchman ML became second in charge and just when we thought equality has finally arrived, ML puts the screws to her. She by far was not commander material, but, really who is now??? She had her time in and was second in command . Do you think she voluntarily decided to retire, If you look closely the ref to KV was to his era and those who did his dirty work. Same game same players, but hey we got a raise, shiny new toys and the mentally challenged one and his princess are history.Now that's change !!!!

“you know the rats getting promoted, despite being inept and nothing close to a man and the good assignments.” Now on this part, you couldn’t have meant ES and all of his extensive experience as a patrol sergeant, right? Rat, snake, backstabber, any one these fits perfectly. SL and too many others of us can attest to that. Any of us who thought we were making positive changes, now only see we have another yes man with how much patrol supervision experience again? KV version 2.0

Unregistered
06-05-2019, 12:43 AM
r u *****s going 2 hide in a private facebook page like the vagina charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell thugs r?