PDA

View Full Version : Marvin the Martian

Unregistered
02-06-2019, 09:07 PM
Some aliens snuck into Marvin's bedroom last night and implanted something in his brain..... Maybe blogger boy came with his anal probe.... I hear they were chatting awfully intensely last night....

well the mind control seems to have worked. In today's parallel universe, Marvin The Martian insists that the Vulcan be banished.

I am waiting for Marvin to come through the black hole and remember who the REAL unethical, criminal snakes are. Here is a clue. They have been defrauding the Village for years, leak information to blogger boy, make records disappear, drink on duty and sap off the tax payers. They buy elections and expect payback!

The plot to con Marvin is really about removing honest people who know where the bodies are buried before the consultants come. I have no doubt that if given some breadcrumbs, they will find a everything! The Vulcan has a stash of dry bread just waiting!

If he is gone, Bert will smile and Aw Shucks everyone while performing masterful tricks of misdirection. The consultants will be chasing their tales and spending tax payer dollars in the process. It will be NBV as usual. And that my friends, is exactly what this is all about.

Did I hear someone say change??!!............

Unregistered
02-07-2019, 01:17 AM
Some aliens snuck into Marvin's bedroom last night and implanted something in his brain..... Maybe blogger boy came with his anal probe.... I hear they were chatting awfully intensely last night....

well the mind control seems to have worked. In today's parallel universe, Marvin The Martian insists that the Vulcan be banished.

I am waiting for Marvin to come through the black hole and remember who the REAL unethical, criminal snakes are. Here is a clue. They have been defrauding the Village for years, leak information to blogger boy, make records disappear, drink on duty and sap off the tax payers. They buy elections and expect payback!

The plot to con Marvin is really about removing honest people who know where the bodies are buried before the consultants come. I have no doubt that if given some breadcrumbs, they will find a everything! The Vulcan has a stash of dry bread just waiting!

If he is gone, Bert will smile and Aw Shucks everyone while performing masterful tricks of misdirection. The consultants will be chasing their tales and spending tax payer dollars in the process. It will be NBV as usual. And that my friends, is exactly what this is all about.

Did I hear someone say change??!!............

Very good writing, counselor! Standout really.