PDA

View Full Version : Noriega vs North Bay Village

Unregistered
01-23-2019, 06:27 PM
Dear Mayor and Commissioners

A poll of the Police Officers was conducted by the research group Proctor & Zabriskie. The results were overwhelming against bringing back the former chief. The vote was 23 to 3.

Hear our voices loud and clear.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 12:27 AM
Guys, looks like a skinny blond commissioner wants Noriega back. According to her, he wants full. Back pay, legal fees, and his job back with a five year contract.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 02:00 AM
My vote is for bringing chief nipples back. If we can bring him back think of the possibilities. The most important point will be the morale of the officers. The next parties in the conference room will be epic. We can have team building shot tournaments. Whiskey shots. Vodka shots. Tequila shots. We can get new solo cups for every camera. Chief nipples can bring back that stooge bejar to investigate (hehe) all allegations. The clincher if we are in trouble facing real discipline all we have to do again is buy him a puppy. Best chief.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 12:21 PM
Dear Mayor and Commissioners

A poll of the Police Officers was conducted by the research group Proctor & Zabriskie. The results were overwhelming against bringing back the former chief. The vote was 23 to 3.

Hear our voices loud and clear.

Another poll by Depinga & Baloney was 24 to 2 to bring Noriega back.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 07:35 PM
Dear Nipples and the suck boys,

Looks like daddy isn’t getting his job back. So sad for certain people here who rely on oral communication skills rather than being stand up. With an overwhelming majority pushing back to the PBA, and the elected officials showing how much they feel obligated to the FOP, isn’t it a wonderful thing to watch the slime squirm.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 08:45 PM
Dear Nipples and the suck boys,

Looks like daddy isn’t getting his job back. So sad for certain people here who rely on oral communication skills rather than being stand up. With an overwhelming majority pushing back to the PBA, and the elected officials showing how much they feel obligated to the FOP, isn’t it a wonderful thing to watch the slime squirm.

Noriega is getting tired of winning. I guess you know now who your daddy is. I guess the poll from Depinga & Baloney was right.

Unregistered
01-24-2019, 09:33 PM
I want to make a point that our Dad is a fine man and father, he said so himself, well sometimes, We think he's our dad. He is a stand-up husband, ya - when he's not standing outside of his 33s house begging to get back in from the rain. He is a great pet owner. he now has 6 goats, two horses, 7 birds and 81 dogs. All gifts to him for favors over the years. Our Dad works long and hard, (starring in the mirror) and takes his vitamins, OK ya his growth hormones, he has bigger breasts then Mom now. In the end my Dad with his receding hairline (which looks good with all the dye in it), he is a good Chief, well maybe an OK chief,(he can spend money like no one else, right?).
Please leave our Daddy alone we need him back, (Brian has nowhere to rest his chin and the finger prints have finally dissipated from the back of his neck).

Love you Pops, Your Sons,
Ceaser "five head" the Cheezzer
Jimmy the works 3 hours a day McDrunky
Manny the hand up the back stab
Brian the Hut, the plays on the phone, the under the desk, etc, etc, etc

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 04:51 PM
It is rumored that the entire commission does not want him back. Oh, except “little miss bought and paid for.” Seems she’s having issues with the reality that she’s not as pretty or smart as she thinks she is at all. Having had her driving license suspended a few years ago, perhaps she should have realized that her temporary tag on her car is expired and she’s still driving around like that thumbing her nose at the local police as if she owns them. It really makes one wonder how much kool aid she drank? Or better yet why is she so easily bought. We understand how anyone who catches their fiancé cheating just prior to the wedding would be so miserable and nasty. Her nasty remarks about Marvin and Andreana are unacceptable. And really what’s her story? She’s taking advice from the blogger who was creeping around NBI trying to have a secret strategy meeting with sissy? Apparently, they’re plotting against Marvin. Let’s not forget Mcdrunkys role in all this phukery. It’s all coming to a screeching halt. More to follow.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 05:28 PM
Chief Noriega will be back in charge soon so get used to it. Little miss will continue to be a gorgeous, intelligent and desirable lady. Andreana will continue to eat muffins as part of her healthy diet and desires. Majority of residents want Chief Noriega back.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 09:42 PM
It is rumored that the entire commission does not want him back. Oh, except “little miss bought and paid for.” Seems she’s having issues with the reality that she’s not as pretty or smart as she thinks she is at all.

That’s not very nice!! What a way to talk about North bay villages finest black sexy female commissioner. I’m disappointed in all of you (sarcasm).

Unregistered
01-27-2019, 01:36 PM
That’s not very nice!! What a way to talk about North bay villages finest black sexy female commissioner. I’m disappointed in all of you (sarcasm).

Let me get a barf bag

Unregistered
01-28-2019, 03:10 AM
So the executive session was done and although there’s no voting involved. Guidance was given by the commission to the LEAGUE OF CITIES attorneys. That guidance was not to settle with Noriega. Also, should Noriega win his case, he can only get some money, not his job back. Looks like hanging out with our new mayor and being in all sorts of pictures with him didn’t help. It actually put the mayor in a situation to cause conflict of interest in this case. Then little miss cutie pie just can’t keep her mouth shut. She hates the city attorney so much she used that terrible word, didn’t you miss left at the altar. Poor girl. All you have to do miss pagent queen, is chill out and enjoy the ride. We’re driving now. And has anyone notice how KV is not on the attack anymore? He’s trying different tactics now acting like he likes Laura C’s positive page on Facebook. He’s hormonal I guess. What I’d like to know is if he’s going to Sissy’s house on the low down acting like they’re on the same team. Then behind her back calling her a variety of words for crazy.

Unregistered
01-28-2019, 12:53 PM
When Noriega wins the case he will get a nice chunk of money plus his job back. Our pageant beauty will eventually become mayor.

Unregistered
01-28-2019, 02:02 PM
So the executive session was done and although there’s no voting involved. Guidance was given by the commission to the LEAGUE OF CITIES attorneys. That guidance was not to settle with Noriega. Also, should Noriega win his case, he can only get some money, not his job back. Looks like hanging out with our new mayor and being in all sorts of pictures with him didn’t help. It actually put the mayor in a situation to cause conflict of interest in this case. Then little miss cutie pie just can’t keep her mouth shut. She hates the city attorney so much she used that terrible word, didn’t you miss left at the altar. Poor girl. All you have to do miss pagent queen, is chill out and enjoy the ride. We’re driving now. And has anyone notice how KV is not on the attack anymore? He’s trying different tactics now acting like he likes Laura C’s positive page on Facebook. He’s hormonal I guess. What I’d like to know is if he’s going to Sissy’s house on the low down acting like they’re on the same team. Then behind her back calling her a variety of words for crazy.

Very nice summary, counselor. Just one quick question, sir. Any reason why when the Noriega wins the court won't give him the job back?

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 01:32 AM

I agree with KV and RC. Those two guys along with Sissy want Chief Nipples back. They will try to convince the 4 commissioners who decided to move forward with the case. They will cry on fb, they will have McDrunky convince the cops to spend money on puppies for latham and Marvin. By March, I see Nipples returning.

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 03:51 PM
Norman,
You know that they say that somethings are better left unsaid
It wasn't like you only talked to him
And you know it
(Don't act like you don't know it)
All of these things people told me
Keep messing with my head
Should've picked honesty
Then you may not have blown it
You don't have to say, what you did
I already know, I found out from him
Now there's just no chance
With you and me
There'll never be
Don't it make you sad about it?
You told me you love me
Why did you leave me all alone
Now you tell me you need me
When you call me on the phone
Girl, I refuse
You must have me confused with some other guy
The bridges were burned
Now it's your turn, to cry
Cry me a river (go on and just)
The damage is done, so I guess I be leaving
Oh!
Oh!
Oh!
You don't have to say, what you did
I already know, I found out from him
Now there's just no chance
With you and me
There'll never be
Don't it make you sad about it?
Cry me a river (go on and just)
Cry

Carlos

Unregistered
01-29-2019, 05:08 PM
Black beans and watermelon, a love story. I think I am going to puke.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 12:50 PM
Marvin, you have revealed your true colors after all, selling out and aligning yourself with lying Latham and the blonde bimbo, you all preside over the most corrupt commission in the history of North Bay Village. You have imploded your career in politics with the Democratic Party in South Florida, prepare for a fight and enjoy your fruitless stink at North Bay Village because it’s sure to be your last. Also, the good cops are now paying attention, did you think you were on the right team with Lieutenant Mccdrunk and Lieutenant brian the hut? You have failed miserably, you’re being used like a house man. Good luck because you’ll need it.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 06:45 PM
Marvin, you have revealed your true colors after all, selling out and aligning yourself with lying Latham and the blonde bimbo, you all preside over the most corrupt commission in the history of North Bay Village. You have imploded your career in politics with the Democratic Party in South Florida, prepare for a fight and enjoy your fruitless stink at North Bay Village because it’s sure to be your last. Also, the good cops are now paying attention, did you think you were on the right team with Lieutenant Mccdrunk and Lieutenant brian the hut? You have failed miserably, you’re being used like a house man. Good luck because you’ll need it.

Commissioner Marvin will go far, maybe President in the future. He has shown to be man of values and honor. Much respect to Mr. Wilmoth or soon to be President Wilmoth.

Milli vanilli
03-03-2019, 07:50 PM
Well what can I say Norman. You almost did it. If only November would have gone another way. Now who will carry on? Word has it the curtain call is close. From the north to the south the wind blows for you. You should have waited for the outcome but you placed your hand on the table way to early and lost.

I’ll leave you a with a song, perhaps a dedication: from Connie to Norman. It’s an oldie but a great one. Superstar by the Carpenters (1971). Enjoy.

Unregistered
03-04-2019, 12:50 AM
Commissioner Marvin will go far, maybe President in the future. He has shown to be man of values and honor. Much respect to Mr. Wilmoth or soon to be President Wilmoth.

That guy couldn’t be president of a chicken and ribs grill restaurant in five life times.

Unregistered
03-14-2019, 03:55 AM
Chief Noriega will be back in charge soon so get used to it. Little miss will continue to be a gorgeous, intelligent and desirable lady. Andreana will continue to eat muffins as part of her healthy diet and desires. Majority of residents want Chief Noriega back.

I cant wait

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 02:14 PM
I cant wait

Noriega’s return will be the beginning of the end for this commission, to bring back a head of department with an axe to grind is to create a hostile work environment. The PBA will file a vote of no confidence on behalf of the police officers (the majority) against the commission followed swiftly by a vote against Noriega himself. So go ahead and hire him back mr. mayor and see what happens. Good luck to all of you.

Unregistered
03-20-2019, 03:31 PM
Latham will get blown out of the water in the next election. He’s spent so much $$ it’s unreal. He is a phony as is his little pagent queen. Even Mcdrunky doesn’t want him back. The FOP has crashed and burned. Interesting that 2 more people signed interest cards. Bringing the count up. All because no one wants Nipples back and one wants the union control in the Chief’s hands. Or Mcdrunky for that matter. Poor Rey. He tried to fight and Noriega, Jenkins and Mcdrunky sabotaged his right to fight. That should anger everyone, but the entitled don’t see it. They will.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 12:47 AM
I cant wait

By the majority you mean veriker, the shutes, cherbony and 2 or 3 other NBV losers.. I don’t see how that constitutes the majority d. bag. Btw, only 7 employees in the entire Police Department want Nipples back and 7 is pushing it.

Unregistered
03-21-2019, 02:48 PM
By the majority you mean veriker, the shutes, cherbony and 2 or 3 other NBV losers.. I don’t see how that constitutes the majority d. bag. Btw, only 7 employees in the entire Police Department want Nipples back and 7 is pushing it.

The majority of residents want Noriega back. Hopefully he and some of the commissioners can clean the manure that was left behind by the previous administration led by Griselda Blanco and her cohorts.

You my friend should just find another job somewhere else.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 03:17 AM
The majority of residents want Noriega back. Hopefully he and some of the commissioners can clean the manure that was left behind by the previous administration led by Griselda Blanco and her cohorts.

You my friend should just find another job somewhere else.

Shut up Sissy!

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 05:36 PM
Shut up Sissy!

Sissy? That was too coherent to be Sissy! Unless she has new meds.

Unregistered
03-22-2019, 07:02 PM
Sissy? That was too coherent to be Sissy! Unless she has new meds.

Definitely not Sissy but someone who is Sassy. Noriega is coming home soon, hallelujah! For those who can’t take the heat please take and do the walk. And if you worry about Sissy then you have major issues and need to go see a shrink and get another job. Just like Griselda Blanco needs a face transplant.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 02:19 PM
Baffling one might add that any competent duly elected official would contemplate the rehire of a terminated, appointed department head. Especially, when that former department head has retained counsel, and has taken the initiative of filing a civil suit against the city alleging wrongful termination. Past legal precedence has established innumerable cases, that rehiring former employees involved in litigation against their employer is not recommended for obvious reasons. However, be that as it may, it’s difficult to comprehend wether the poor decision to possibly rehire this individual emanates from inadequate Florida League of Cities legal counsel or simply inexperienced and ignorant city officials.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 02:45 PM
Baffling one might add that any competent duly elected official would contemplate the rehire of a terminated, appointed department head. Especially, when that former department head has retained counsel, and has taken the initiative of filing a civil suit against the city alleging wrongful termination. Past legal precedence has established innumerable cases, that rehiring former employees involved in litigation against their employer is not recommended for obvious reasons. However, be that as it may, it’s difficult to comprehend wether the poor decision to possibly rehire this individual emanates from inadequate Florida League of Cities legal counsel or simply inexperienced and ignorant city officials.

My bet is inexperienced and ignorant city officials. Our newly elected Commissioners took campaign funds from people who want have personal agendas and want Noriega back. Our FOP leaders, friends of Noriega, went door to door with our Mayor and Pageant queen. This Commission is incredibly conflicted on pending lawsuits from Noriega and our ex-drug dealing Commissioner. My guess is that they will vote to support those that pull their strings...... Forget the public good.

Just another day in NBV....

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 04:48 PM
STOP LYING and changing the truth. Nothing that you can do will prevent Noriega from returning.

In a sworn statement, former North Bay Village Manager Marlen Martell confirmed what many in the village had always suspected. When Martell was hired last year, she said then-mayor Connie Leon-Kreps expected Martell to use her new position to fire then-police chief Carlos Noriega.

At the time, Noriega was investigating the mayor in conjunction with an open extortion case.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 05:28 PM
Carlos just won his job back and also given a 1 million dollar settlement.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 05:44 PM
STOP LYING and changing the truth. Nothing that you can do will prevent Noriega from returning.

In a sworn statement, former North Bay Village Manager Marlen Martell confirmed what many in the village had always suspected. When Martell was hired last year, she said then-mayor Connie Leon-Kreps expected Martell to use her new position to fire then-police chief Carlos Noriega.

At the time, Noriega was investigating the mayor in conjunction with an open extortion case.

Lets talk about changing the facts.

FACT: The entire "extortion" case was closed by the State Attorney's Office last year and concluded that there was no evidence to suggest that a crime was ever committed.

Stop beating that dead horse... NO CRIME. That is a fact no matter how many times you try to say otherwise.

The truth is that Noriega is a crony cop who played favorites in the Department. He came with baggage from Miami Beach, went after private citizens who he did not like, was in command during the famous hurricane party, was insubordinate, authorized an improper raid on a private home and wasted tax payer dollars.

We can do better. We need a fresh start.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 06:55 PM
I stopped at 10. You need to stop lying and accept the truth. Connie was afraid of getting busted so she hired Martell ti fire him. They are both out of office and they both will have to face the truth and the judge.

You will have to face Noriega and get your ass fired for lying.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 08:58 PM
What judge exactly will they have to face?

You all can keep on telling yourselves that Nipples is a great cop, but he is not! If he comes back it is because this Commission is bought!

NBV cronyism alive and well.

Unregistered
03-25-2019, 11:48 PM
Name one Chief that was better than Carlos. You can’t!

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 01:48 PM
The former chief of police has been negotiating for his old job. The ill informed have no idea what the former chief has in store for a select group of employees should he reacquire his former chief position. The decision to rehire the old chief so he can go on a termination and discipline rampage within the department hasn’t been given much credence or thought. I am interested in knowing how much liability will the city commission incur for placing such a controversial and status seeking administrator back in a position of authority. An administrator with an axe to grind with a multitude of subordinates under his direct authority.

The target group seems to be allied with the Dade Co. PBA. I anticipate and predict ( should the former chief be rehired ) more litigation and more legal woes for the city. Doesn’t seem like rehiring such a controversial and polarizing figure is warranted or necessary, but I digress.

On a side note, an “at will” exempt employee, an appointed employee,
means your employer can terminate your employment for any reason or no reason at all.

The former chief was a department head employed under those conditions, irrespective of the prevaricate narrative.

Unregistered
03-26-2019, 03:52 PM

Stan Blair
Bucky Green
Don Reynolds
Skip Warsaw
Barry Noe
Zane Mason
Malcolm Kneale
Maynard Frank Harrell
Frederick Dunphy
Bill Budd
Alan Cole
Lonnie Cantor
Jimmy Oswald
Frank Delarmi
D'Amico
Butchko
Mickey Mouse
Donald Duck
Pluto
Goofy
Sneezy

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 12:22 AM

Heller till he promoted the two kiss asses and let Lonnie ruin him.

Unregistered
03-27-2019, 02:07 PM
Heller till he promoted the two kiss asses and let Lonnie ruin him.

Heller? Really? Heller's the reason things are screwed up right now.

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 02:35 AM
Heller? Really? Heller's the reason things are screwed up right now.

Like I said.......till he promoted the 2 kiss asses.

Unregistered
03-31-2019, 05:11 PM

No one here will have the cojones to admit Daniels was the last real chief we've seen. He didn't play the politics game and had us running like a machine. But he butt hurt some of the 4 girls.

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 10:02 AM
All signs point to Frank Fernandez, you will see in the coming days. Ger ready, he will clean house and re-stack the command to people who can do the job!!!!!

Unregistered
04-01-2019, 08:11 PM
Hopefully he can give me a promotion

Unregistered
04-03-2019, 04:13 PM
All signs point to Frank Fernandez, you will see in the coming days. Ger ready, he will clean house and re-stack the command to people who can do the job!!!!!

If he is recommended by the FOP and or the Lieutenants, that’s strikes 1,2 and 3 right away. NEXT!