PDA

View Full Version : Oh No It’s Big Fat Joe

Unregistered
01-03-2019, 06:00 PM
Yes he’s making his triumphant return to NBV! Sponsored by Vericker through Strout. Nice try girl, but no tomatoes! Big Joe had his shot and failed. If Norman is so bad, does that mean Joe is better? Even thought this city ran him out before? Does Brent support this proposal to move backwards instead of forward? Hard to tell since he gives no definitive answers when he talks. Hey Sissy, did he live up to the expectations given to you by the voices in your head? Probably not, you’ll just never admit it. But our little almost Vice Mayor with her fake hair extensions, who also had a photo shoot lined up but didn’t get Vice Mayor seems to be doing a lot around the Mayor. So, I wonder how Kevin’s real husband Dr. Richard feels about this who’s thing? We need a hero and you call Big Fat Joe Geller? Way to listen to the right people Juliana-Strout.

Unregistered
01-04-2019, 02:02 PM
So with Commissioner Pagent Queen being a puppet for the terrible ten on Mrs Vericker’s FB PAGE, throwing rocks at the African American attorney by sponsoring all sorts of underhanded stuff we as a city are still stagnant. She’s done nothing to help the PD who gave her the endorsement. She is supported by a cast of characters that have absolutely checkered pasts. For one Mr 360 condo man. Miami-Dade court case M-90-000657, arrest for prostitution on 01/12/1990. Mugshot shows him in his younger years dressed like a woman. Name and birthday are the same. There’s more, but the point is that he’s being supportive of firing a black man. How about Dr Feel me Good and his perverted criminality? Then the woman with the child abuse arrest in NC? Let’s not forget the cocaine trafficker and the baker act lady. All of these people are on a team and claim to be credible? My dead horses butt! BTW the drug dealer lost his case against the city and now is trying to get his legal fees back. Mz Pagent Queen, you’re being used like a 5 dollar ho. Non of your writings are your work. And you think Big Fat Joe is the answer? He failed miserably here before. Always late and disorganized. He’s trolling for work because the firm he works for are putting pressure on him for not producing. Also, you take advice from the blogger on Treasure Island? Why doesn’t he run for commission? For one if he did then strip Club Mitch would eat him alive. Then something in his deep dark past might surface. Like the stuff Dr Feel me Good use to accuse the blogger of doing. Garbage through and through.

Unregistered
01-04-2019, 02:45 PM
Did we forget the Mayor's incident at SHUCKER's????? Why is she and Dear Mitch leaving town together. AH, it is because the LUBE IS COMING BACK!!!!!

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 12:35 PM
So with Commissioner Pagent Queen being a puppet for the terrible ten on Mrs Vericker’s FB PAGE, throwing rocks at the African American attorney by sponsoring all sorts of underhanded stuff we as a city are still stagnant. She’s done nothing to help the PD who gave her the endorsement. She is supported by a cast of characters that have absolutely checkered pasts. For one Mr 360 condo man. Miami-Dade court case M-90-000657, arrest for prostitution on 01/12/1990. Mugshot shows him in his younger years dressed like a woman. Name and birthday are the same. There’s more, but the point is that he’s being supportive of firing a black man. How about Dr Feel me Good and his perverted criminality? Then the woman with the child abuse arrest in NC? Let’s not forget the cocaine trafficker and the baker act lady. All of these people are on a team and claim to be credible? My dead horses butt! BTW the drug dealer lost his case against the city and now is trying to get his legal fees back. Mz Pagent Queen, you’re being used like a 5 dollar ho. Non of your writings are your work. And you think Big Fat Joe is the answer? He failed miserably here before. Always late and disorganized. He’s trolling for work because the firm he works for are putting pressure on him for not producing. Also, you take advice from the blogger on Treasure Island? Why doesn’t he run for commission? For one if he did then strip Club Mitch would eat him alive. Then something in his deep dark past might surface. Like the stuff Dr Feel me Good use to accuse the blogger of doing. Garbage through and through.

This new mystery contributor is so good. It's great to see correct spelling and punctuation. But he might want to dial it down a bit on the woman hating and the gay bashing. While he does a good job on the false racism, the other stuff really only works in the strip club. It's best to make up stuff that you have a chance of being believed on rather than just repeat the same bs you've fed to your drug addled b-girls.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 02:31 PM
Did we forget the Mayor's incident at SHUCKER's????? Why is she and Dear Mitch leaving town together. AH, it is because the LUBE IS COMING BACK!!!!!

What happened? Did the mayor make a deal? Or did the commissioner with fake hair extensions catch her new man with someone else just like her fiancé did her before. You can easily judge her by the support system she surrounds herself with. You can call her many things too, like left at the alter. She’s certainly trying to upend the city with this amazing agenda. We’ll be watching an absolute circus Tuesday night. And as soon as Big Joe takes over, we’ll be golden. Then a few needed changes can be made.

Unregistered
01-05-2019, 03:09 PM
Norman is Jamaican not African American. If you need reefer he is the man.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 06:52 AM
This new mystery contributor is so good. It's great to see correct spelling and punctuation. But he might want to dial it down a bit on the woman hating and the gay bashing. While he does a good job on the false racism, the other stuff really only works in the strip club. It's best to make up stuff that you have a chance of being believed on rather than just repeat the same bs you've fed to your drug addled b-girls.

The Miami-Dade County court case number in the previous post was originally discovered and circulated by our city blogger. He also wrote so much nastiness about Dr. Feel me Good from NBI as well. He’s made extremely offensive comments to people about our mental health challenged lady on NBI as well. And the lady who chimes in on the bloggers Facebook page does in fact have a criminal record in NC with a charge of child abuse. Dr Feel me Good was arrpested for lude sexual offense in public. The blogger’s past will soon be brought to light and he will be exposed for what he is for real. It’s funny how one person in his circle calls him The San Francisco Treat. He’s an anti cop far left liberal who is so miserable it’s oozing from his soul. I’ve read no anti woman or gay bashing in this thread, nor false racism. Now on to Laura C and her new Facebook page and newsletter. Big ups to you girl for stepping up and doing something positive. I especially like how you feature a business, a cop, and an informational issue, Pelican Harbor. Feature some of the public works guys too as they are amazing. Leave management out of it because they’re not really the people out in the field. I love what you’re doing. I noticed that immediately after your launched, the miserable people at residents speaks Facebook page started to bash you. And the blogger is so hurt that there’s another truly credible source of great reading out there that he dedicated an entire blog article on what you’ve done. Truly, you’re a pioneer and an ambassador of love, warmth and what we really need. Also, I know of no real man that doesn’t think you’re so much hotter than our little puppet of a pagent queen. What’s her issue anyway? She can’t estabish and keep a relationship? Underlying mental health issues maybe? Poor girl, she should shed the fake hair, let the natural color grow back and hit the gym. Definitely hit that gym, especially the squat rack. Laura on the other hand is so fine as she is that it makes the blogger wish he was her. More on that later. Mean people suck. Jorge G, the mugshots out there came from your city blogger. So if you want to blame anyone blame him. The whole lot of you mean people need to find a happy place.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 07:04 AM
We’ve all heard his deep dark dorky voice at commission meetings. And we all have our suspicions about he and Dr Feel me Good. This movie clip says it all.

https://youtu.be/QRqXBsgnYok

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 09:54 PM
We’ve all heard his deep dark dorky voice at commission meetings. And we all have our suspicions about he and Dr Feel me Good. This movie clip says it all.

https://youtu.be/QRqXBsgnYok

Yes sir. Definitely reminds me of El Creepo da Blogger. Is Marcus Aurelius really the blogger from NMB OUT TROLLING. Look at our blogger getting so butt hurt that a real WOMAN is stepping up. And the crazy lady from NBI can’t stand it either. It’s amazing how many on residents speaks have crossed over. And to read the awful comments they make about Marvin. I understand that he gave Dr Hornsby his campaign donation back when he learned that he was in fact a convicted cocaine trafficker. And arrested to domestic violence. Wow what a crew to be affiliated with.