PDA

View Full Version : Unbridled Incompetence

Unregistered
01-02-2019, 11:04 PM
Didnít FAU already hire one former trooper with no leadership experience as a chief? How did that workout?

Are they really surprised now that the one they have is so incompetent? The guy has never passed a promotional exam, never supervised law enforcement officers and has no experience in law enforcement functions outside of writing tickets and crash reports.

The university and the department will never be reputable with the unqualified chief that continues to run the department. Hiring and promoting people based on friendships and being members of the same church will never work out in the best interest of the University.

Unregistered
03-03-2019, 07:30 PM
Finally someone who speaks the truth. Chief is sinner who hides behind the cloth. He praises god but his soul is evil. His followers take advantage of him and he is too oblivious to notice. On a positive note, when FAU finally sees through all of his unbridled BS they will get rid of him and all of his followers. This is will open up an opportunity for someone who actually cares about our department to come in and make the department a place people actually respect. It will be nice to be seen as actual police officers instead of over paid security guards.

Unregistered
03-17-2019, 06:08 PM
Working under the presents Chiefs command at first I was behind him 100%, but after these past few years of watching the department deteriorate, I no longer believe in him. Since he has been in command we have lost over 13 employees, that is a huge piece of the pie. Most were good employees and to see them replaced with members of his church is a huge disgrace.

Just the other day I walked into the building and saw a new face. The first question we ask now is, are you from Chiefs church. That answer was yes. What on earth is going on here. Soon there will be service during lunch. We are now all hoping he steps down. So do us all a favor and leave. We need a true leader. We all have our cigars ready for his departure.