PDA

View Full Version : The Pope of North Bay Village

Unregistered
11-02-2018, 11:03 PM
Wednesday morning McCready will no longer be a Lieutenant. He will be anointed the “Pope of North Bay Village”. He and his Emperor ( all hail Ceasar!) will start a new chapter in in the PD history. First order of business? Ensure Velken stays as manager and bring back Carlos as Chief! This dynamic duo will clean house and bring us to the next level of professionalism. Oh, Norm better learn to kneel before the Emperor and kiss the ring. The Pope has been working hard to ensure the victory of Brent and Julianne, getting them (and Marvin) the FOP endorsement and securing the absentee and early voting right from under Mitch’s nose! Change is coming!

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 02:03 AM
We must also bring back Tommy, Sam and Yvonne. Get rid of the sneaky HR lady and the new Clerk!

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 02:58 AM
Sounds lik you guys are doing the drugs too!! Those freakin bottom feeders will never return, you people need to find new jobs on Nov 7th!!

Unregistered
11-04-2018, 12:53 PM
Looks like those 12 hour shifts are not helping your cognitive skills. Get some sleep.

Unregistered
11-06-2018, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2950863]Sounds lik you guys are doing the drugs too!! Those freakin bottom feeders will never return, you people need to find new jobs on Nov 7th

Oh yes, they are coming back. The Vulcan and Powell already have their bags packed! It’s our time to shine! FOP forever!

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 04:01 AM
Pope will soon be fighting with Brent the King Mayor because Nipples will never come back.
Stop using whatever it is you are on because it is destroying your brain cells

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 04:07 AM
You all have the same old problem that you trust the politicians and they screw you guys every time.
You cannot fix stupid. Brent is the Mayor and he made too many promises and none of them he intends to keep.
So keep dreaming because soon it will be a nightmare and the Pope will need to jump off the West Bridge after he
goes insane because like a little kid he believes in Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy. Well my friends,
Brent is no Tooth Fairy and Mcscumbag is no Easter Bunny or maybe he is at night.

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 06:46 AM
Wednesday morning McCready will no longer be a Lieutenant. He will be anointed the “Pope of North Bay Village”. He and his Emperor ( all hail Ceasar!) will start a new chapter in in the PD history. First order of business? Ensure Velken stays as manager and bring back Carlos as Chief! This dynamic duo will clean house and bring us to the next level of professionalism. Oh, Norm better learn to kneel before the Emperor and kiss the ring. The Pope has been working hard to ensure the victory of Brent and Julianne, getting them (and Marvin) the FOP endorsement and securing the absentee and early voting right from under Mitch’s nose! Change is coming!
They are spending too much time in the bathroom and bowing to the Pope of NBV. Good Luck Because you will all
get screwed in the end by King Brent

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 06:51 AM
They are spending too much time in the bathroom and bowing to the Pope of NBV. Good Luck Because you will all
get screwed in the end by King Brent

Too many promises to keep for King Brent. The Pope will get nothing and Nipples will never return
because Fane will attack him the second he appears. You guys are stupid and you all believe in
Santa Clause too.

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 02:01 PM
Let the Pope ask Brent to bring back Nipples and watch his reaction.
He will not and then he will lie to you. So you guys do believe in Santa but Brent
is not Santa but the Pope of NMB might be a Gey Easter Bunny.

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 02:16 PM
Is he a Pope or a Pope Lt that thinks he is really in command? He is in command of nothing.
He is in power of nothing and in the end Brent will screw all of you for sure.

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 02:21 PM
What do you need to do to be a member? The Good Doctor,The Crybaby of NBV, The Pope of NBV,
Mayor Brent or should I say Mayor Crooked and Corrupt Brent. The MEAN GIRLS CLUB>

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 04:05 PM
Can I join ? can my boy toy join too? sounds like fun

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 12:04 AM
I used to work in Aventura and come here from time to time to get a laugh.
Is this guy "The Pope" McVeigh by any chance; I guess that he is still the same Bake Act A.H he was then?

Unregistered
11-12-2018, 03:57 AM
No it’s a different AH McCready. Who is a much worse AH.

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 04:39 PM
I used to work in Aventura and come here from time to time to get a laugh.
Is this guy "The Pope" McVeigh by any chance; I guess that he is still the same Bake Act A.H he was then?

Why don’t you mind your own business, Aventura has plenty of problems and ours don’t concern you.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 12:23 AM
McVay also worked in Aventura and was demoted for getting involved in politics on duty. He was demoted. He came back to NBV and again demoted from Lieutenant to Sgt. He was also suspended and put on probation by FDLE for lying in an internal affairs investigation after physically attacking and beating an on duty Corporal. Just a friendly reminder

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 01:12 AM
McVay also worked in Aventura and was demoted for getting involved in politics on duty. He was demoted. He came back to NBV and again demoted from Lieutenant to Sgt. He was also suspended and put on probation by FDLE for lying in an internal affairs investigation after physically attacking and beating an on duty Corporal. Just a friendly reminder

So they’re both aholes? And how is either of them anything to discuss? Is there some kind of issue going on now? I don’t think either is a factor in anything.

Unregistered
11-14-2018, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2950863]Sounds lik you guys are doing the drugs too!! Those freakin bottom feeders will never return, you people need to find new jobs on Nov 7th

Oh yes, they are coming back. The Vulcan and Powell already have their bags packed! It’s our time to shine! FOP forever!

The Vulkanator and Le Powell are here to stay whether you Nipples lovers like it or not. The time of the CRONY Chief and his band of misfits has passed. The Vulkanator has saved the City hundreds of thousands since his transfer to City manager. The numbers are proof. The City comes first guys, stop looking for an easy out and get to work. Let us remind you that with the exception of the detective guys, mccrembeer and fat Lt. We all love the Vulkanator.

Unregistered
11-16-2018, 09:53 PM
Why don’t you mind your own business, Aventura has plenty of problems and ours don’t concern you.

Like I said. I come here from time to time to get a laugh reading what you assholes write about each other.
What a bunch of crybabies and losers!
You did not disappoint! ! !

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 11:05 AM
Like I said. I come here from time to time to get a laugh reading what you assholes write about each other.
What a bunch of crybabies and losers!
You did not disappoint! ! !

Neither does your mother.

Unregistered
11-17-2018, 01:03 PM
Neither does your mother.

I talked to her about you, her only reply was "Oh yeah, needle **** the bug flocker"
What did she mean by that; do you have a tiny skinny "member"?

Unregistered
11-26-2018, 07:38 AM
Fooled again by Lying Brent you FOP morons really believed him.
Get it through your heads. Carlos AKA Nipples is never coming
back again. You are so stupid that you believed another
Mayor to get your endorsement and you will again be
screwed again and again.

Unregistered
11-28-2018, 03:09 AM
Fooled again by Lying Brent you FOP morons really believed him.
Get it through your heads. Carlos AKA Nipples is never coming
back again. You are so stupid that you believed another
Mayor to get your endorsement and you will again be
screwed again and again.

Hey WE love Chief Nipples N. We got to work unlimited OT, leave work early, take 2 hour lunches at shuckers, got all the cool rifles for free, bullets for free, free motorcycle. We got high speed cars all black which we got to take on vacations all over the state. We got unlimited training to the select azz kissers and down low rats, one of our rats in particular got the answers to the sergeant test and got promoted after scamming the City for years. We got to drink beers on duty while a hurricane Irma was blowing outside. So what that we accounted for 85 percent of the City budget, we loved his cronyism management style ladies and gentlemen. So what if only the defectives, LIEutenants and 2-3 Officers got all the cookies. Long live his legacy. Nipples N. For Life.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 01:43 PM
McCreepy should be fired immediately for speaking at the commission meeting last nite! Since when are we allowed to play politics in duty. And why would he praise Collins when all Collins does is slam him behind his back and call him a disgrace? He’s the poop, not pope

Unregistered
12-11-2019, 01:00 AM
With Sgt. McDrunk behind bars, the Pope is unchallenged to unite the PD and make us whole. He just needs to keep Ceasar on a short leash and stay out of the lime light. He is the only true leader left that people respect. Jimmy, use this opportunity to strengthen our agency!

Unregistered
12-17-2019, 09:49 PM
With Sgt. McDrunk behind bars, the Pope is unchallenged to unite the PD and make us whole. He just needs to keep Ceasar on a short leash and stay out of the lime light. He is the only true leader left that people respect. Jimmy, use this opportunity to strengthen our agency!

Holy crap! I think I busted a gut from laughing so hard. That was some funny crap. Have to wipe my tears away to text from laughing so hard. Leader, that was what started me rolling. He can lead his fellow swalloers and alcoholics but that's about it. Sadly they are less then him trying to lead a grain of sand to find another grain of sand in a desert. It's to bad he has been a snake his entire life and knows nothing but evil because he could've done good working with Markelson in the CIA. Osama would've been out a month after 9/11. In the end when you sell you soul to devil, he will come and collect at some point. And he's not alone. Evil and the weak are on this planet to play their role.

PS
BTW It's "throne" not "thrown". And he says the biggest POS we is a leader. Lolololololololololololol. We'll only continue to fall deeper into the darkest days ever of this department.

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 08:06 PM
If the Pope is so famous and powerful, why did he allow our insurance benefits to get compromised, all of us to lose liberal use of cars because of one person, and bargaining is going no where fast. It’s not about either one of those azzholios, it’s about our benefit package and Dr Ralph is having his way with us minus the lube. Problem is people don’t see that the city is our adversaries. All that FOP power used during the election cycle and the bring back carlos campaign and zero in saving us from being raped by the city.