PDA

View Full Version : Insurance Fraud is falling apart under the current management...way to think ahead...

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 05:15 PM
The DCFO is making poor decisions with this Division...if you were thinking about applying here, dont!

Unregistered
11-01-2018, 11:56 PM
The DCFO is making poor decisions with this Division...if you were thinking about applying here, dont!

Poor decisions? I didn't know anybody was making decisions. The management here would rather ignore problems, and hope they just go away on their own. As long as all their buddies are well protected, they do not care about those at the lower levels. Just make sure your arrest quota is made.

Unregistered
11-03-2018, 07:03 PM
What are the decisions ?

Unregistered
11-05-2018, 03:27 AM
What are the bad things about the agency? Curious because it's an option I was considering.

Unregistered
11-06-2018, 06:38 PM
The problem with this division is that the management...all the way to the top...is more concerned with putting unqualified friends in leadership than they are with the leaving qualified people in who do the job and do whats best for the divisions members. I would stay away from it if I were you...

Unregistered
11-08-2018, 06:15 PM
It is still better than being a regular cop at a first response agency in today's climate!

Unregistered
11-10-2018, 04:03 PM
The problem with this division is that the management...all the way to the top...is more concerned with putting unqualified friends in leadership than they are with the leaving qualified people in who do the job and do whats best for the divisions members. I would stay away from it if I were you...

Tell me who is not qualified? and who is

Unregistered
11-13-2018, 07:51 PM
Figure it out on your own...

Unregistered
11-22-2018, 03:00 PM
Figure it out on your own...

Speak up tough guy! you started with the allegations! guess youre scared. Another complainer

Unregistered
11-30-2018, 05:25 PM
Unfortunately I still need my job...not complaining just telling the truth unlike anyone else there. Deal with it.

Unregistered
04-08-2019, 03:19 PM
It is still better than being a regular cop at a first response agency in today's climate!

Best comment ever. I too am a first response agency and I submitted my application. I pray that I can join. The problems that OP says is everywhere especially in PD agencies. If I can survive working for a PD in today’s demanding and underappreciated climate, I know that I can survive and dedicate a long healthy career here.

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 06:47 PM
Dont do it..worst organization ever!

Unregistered
04-10-2019, 11:10 PM
Dont do it..worst organization ever!

So what can be better?

Unregistered
04-13-2019, 08:59 PM
Best comment ever. I too am a first response agency and I submitted my application. I pray that I can join. The problems that OP says is everywhere especially in PD agencies. If I can survive working for a PD in today’s demanding and underappreciated climate, I know that I can survive and dedicate a long healthy career here.

The people that have been hired in the last 3 to 4 years think they can come here and not do jack!
Most retired or were forced to leave another agency and think they know it all. Dont let those idiots discourage you.
If you come here with a positive attitude and want to work you wont have any problems.

Unregistered
05-07-2019, 01:58 AM
Place is a joke. One day your a hero the next you could be a zero. Very political place and turnover is off the charts. Anyone who has a positive opinion of this place has no clue and is probably getting over.

Unregistered
08-01-2019, 04:48 PM
Place is a joke. One day your a hero the next you could be a zero. Very political place and turnover is off the charts. Anyone who has a positive opinion of this place has no clue and is probably getting over.

The entire state government is in shambles. I work for another agency and we are having our troubles as well. It's as if Tallahassee has no idea of how they are negatively impacting everyone.