PDA

View Full Version : 1st Ammendment Champion & Censor

Unregistered
08-31-2018, 04:44 PM
Woosie blogger man can dish it out but he sure can't take it! He is being sued for taking it too far. I also hear that in a fit of frustration, he is kicking people off his Facebook page if he does not like what they say. I guess he fights for his right to speak but does not believe that others deserve the same. A sign of true character!

Unregistered
09-01-2018, 01:20 PM
The usual libertard antifa mentality. Do my bidding, do as I say, do not question, only blind obedience. Conform, accept, resistance is futile.

Unregistered
09-02-2018, 09:05 PM
Woosie blogger man can dish it out but he sure can't take it! He is being sued for taking it too far. I also hear that in a fit of frustration, he is kicking people off his Facebook page if he does not like what they say. I guess he fights for his right to speak but does not believe that others deserve the same. A sign of true character!

Just wait until the Lube assumes command in a few weeks...WOW!!

Unregistered
09-03-2018, 12:50 PM
So KV destroys his own credibility by continually printing untruths. Therefore, whoever he supports in the elections will be scrutinized for receiving support from a blogger being sued for slandering a good man. Also, Receiving support from a convicted drug trafficker is a red flag. I’m sure all these strange things will come to light soon enough. The videos are so funny.