PDA

View Full Version : What is happening at the Police Department.

Unregistered
08-22-2018, 08:48 PM
Wow, it looks like a lot of people are leaving the City Police Department. What is going on?

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 11:38 AM
Wow, it looks like a lot of people are leaving the City Police Department. What is going on?

Wow looks like your a pos troll. Go find a life

Unregistered
08-23-2018, 06:56 PM

No matter what the real situation is, you are not going to have chance at getting hired. Go keep applying to the prison

Unregistered
08-27-2018, 02:36 PM
Do tell...the never ending saga

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 02:47 AM
No matter what the real situation is, you are not going to have chance at getting hired. Go keep applying to the prison

Hey look what they are hiring nothing by rejects or has been I might have a chance.

Unregistered
09-07-2018, 01:36 PM
Hey look what they are hiring nothing by rejects or has been I might have a chance.

then again with that idiotic string of words, you totally will fit in CPD is the special ed agency of the county. those wash out of Hendry make great careers in Clewiston.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 12:37 AM
Here is an interesting fact. The Chief has had sexual relations with more than one of the new female officers he has haired back. This is kind of a strange relationship. Seems to only want to work with females. The agency is almost all female. The agency lost almost all its training and experience. The real issue it the fact that the citizens do not even see the mismanagement of the agency. And the City Manager is unwilling or unable to address the issues.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 12:43 PM
which one? all the cops who left had less than three to five years. If you count the one who had auxiliary which is not really being a cop. they had no experience and washed out from other jobs. Go troll someone else’s board. the cops that left, wish them luck. They had no real training and could barely do the job. Consensus is the community is happy they left. So keep on keeping troll. I would get on here and spread gossip too if I was doing dirty work for others. Remember as much dirt as you can throw on the Department, those officers have skeletons too. Public should learn the same. I wouldn’t open Pandora’s box. It would be in your best stance to move into your new position and go quietly. Stop trying to spread lies and gossip. That crew was bad for the city and the agency. I say good riddance.

Unregistered
09-11-2018, 05:42 PM
Dang, and I thought Chief was an upstanding genitalman......Shame, Shame.

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 01:58 AM
which one? all the cops who left had less than three to five years. If you count the one who had auxiliary which is not really being a cop. they had no experience and washed out from other jobs. Go troll someone else’s board. the cops that left, wish them luck. They had no real training and could barely do the job. Consensus is the community is happy they left. So keep on keeping troll. I would get on here and spread gossip too if I was doing dirty work for others. Remember as much dirt as you can throw on the Department, those officers have skeletons too. Public should learn the same. I wouldn’t open Pandora’s box. It would be in your best stance to move into your new position and go quietly. Stop trying to spread lies and gossip. That crew was bad for the city and the agency. I say good riddance.

Really do tell skeletons would love to know due tell.

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 02:31 AM
Boy did I get bad information. I was told one had over 20 years, another had like 400 hours of advanced training, another came from a much larger agency. Four of them were supervisors, so they must have had something, or are you telling me the agency had people in supervisor positions who should not have been there? All four of the supervisors had not washed out from any other job and had clean backgrounds. The confusing thing for me is you said they could barely do the job. Yet a few months ago I heard the Chief bragging about the work they do. I heard him talking about how many cases they Closed. I set in his office and he bragged about his whole agency. I wonder who you are polling because I am a part of your community and the people I am talking to are not very happy they left. Now I am not sure what you are talking about with dirty work for others. I have no issues with you making all info you have public. I feel everything should be public and am confident you have way more to hide then any of them do. As for my new position I do not have one I am long past having to worry about that. And be careful what you threaten the employees you have their have way more skeletons to worry about. If my information is correct and I believe it is. The agency is so desperate, or people have so many secrets on him he is hiring people who were fired from the Police Department. I happened to like all the officers I know that left and thought they were doing a hell of a Job. I hope the City of Clewiston can correct the issues in the future, but don’t feel they will be able to do it with the command staff they have now. As I learn more and more about the Chief I am finding him to be a man with poor integrity and confused priorities, and that is not what I felt he was going to be. Many people who were his supporters are learning the put the faith in the wrong person who has only been looking out for himself.

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 12:27 PM
Here is an interesting fact. The Chief has had sexual relations with more than one of the new female officers he has haired back. This is kind of a strange relationship. Seems to only want to work with females. The agency is almost all female. The agency lost almost all its training and experience. The real issue it the fact that the citizens do not even see the mismanagement of the agency. And the City Manager is unwilling or unable to address the issues.

Clewiston had never had training to begin with or experience except for career Clewiston security guards and Hendry hicks. None before or none now could ever make it to conditional job offer outside of the county. That is inbreeding not experience.
There is a major difference between those who collect training certificates and truly know wtf they claim to know and be able to do. You sound like a certificate collector.

Are you a management expert? What mismanagment, why dont you give specific and clear examples. You mean the Chief ALLEGEDLY "had sexual relations with". Your slander mouth is part of the so-called mismangement of the department needs to get rid of you sewer rat.

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 03:02 PM
The PD is basically split between male and females. WTF you talking about Chief only wants to work with females? Is there a problem working with females? Oh yeah, you were trying to add weight to the "sexual relations" gossip haymaker you were reaching with. And the PD is the desperate one? Ok. The Chief has character issues? He ain't the one on here slinging gossip and stirring shit. Too bad he hasn't lived up to your standards that you had hoped for. I don't know looks like the PD is trending towards equal mix of gender and ethnicity that work together with less drama. Maybe the Command Staff knows what the **** they're doing and the city manager is acting wisely in the matter. Depends how look at it suppose.

....but keep swinging for the fences.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 03:46 AM
The PD is basically split between male and females. WTF you talking about Chief only wants to work with females? Is there a problem working with females? Oh yeah, you were trying to add weight to the "sexual relations" gossip haymaker you were reaching with. And the PD is the desperate one? Ok. The Chief has character issues? He ain't the one on here slinging gossip and stirring shit. Too bad he hasn't lived up to your standards that you had hoped for. I don't know looks like the PD is trending towards equal mix of gender and ethnicity that work together with less drama. Maybe the Command Staff knows what the **** they're doing and the city manager is acting wisely in the matter. Depends how look at it suppose.

....but keep swinging for the fences.

Yes the PD is striving for the perfection of racial, gender, ethnicity and sexual orientation. Applause!

Too bad no where in that mix is "ability", just LIABILITY. Let's have an "Appeaences Matter" march Mr/Ms/Miss/Other and you ride the main float down 27 blocked off one way just for your diversity parade and celebrate appearences matter.

The city should just be taken over by the SO and everyone (almost) still standing will get along kumbayaa. someone is whininh lord, kumbayaa. someone is crying lord, kumbayaa

Why not have a roll call, but actually be a "circle of inclusivity" and all take a turn to say something positive and uplifting to the group and each shift there is a vote for who is the "special one" for the night.

WTF kind of shit show goes on behind closed doors, parked cars and unusual places and hours on and off duty.

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 04:55 AM
Damn Bubba take it easy. It's gonna be alright. Take a breath, kumbaya my friend.
I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.
I'm up at midnight smoking crack too. It's the shit ain't it?

Unregistered
09-13-2018, 01:04 PM
Damn Bubba take it easy. It's gonna be alright. Take a breath, kumbaya my friend.

It's the shit you don't hand in to evidence. I really like the jackoff opening in the motherfuœr post "its a fact the Cheif had sexual relations with.." Typical low life attacks. Good riddance to the castoff department garbage. Hope to read your obit one day soon when you take the top of your skull out with a .40 cal in your mouth. The job is much better without people like them pretending to be LEO.

Unregistered
09-14-2018, 07:05 PM
It's the shit you don't hand in to evidence. I really like the jackoff opening in the motherfuœr post "its a fact the Cheif had sexual relations with.." Typical low life attacks. Good riddance to the castoff department garbage. Hope to read your obit one day soon when you take the top of your skull out with a .40 cal in your mouth. The job is much better without people like them pretending to be LEO.

Evenly split. Down the middle where the hell you are looking, and yes there is a problem when you work with females that cannot do the job. The only female copses they had that was not scared to work left. The only work the Chief is looking for is in his office behind closed doors. If the officers that left were so bad how come, they did not get fired? How come they chose to leave? The administration is simply out for their own self’s and has no real concern for the citizens of Clewiston just a lot of face social media made to make the citizens. Think they're doing good. The City of Clewiston is not looking out for the people employed by them or the people they serve. The command staff has no desire to work with other agencies, or its citizens there will be no kumbaya. By the way, no need to swing for fences November is coming and all will be well.

Unregistered
09-14-2018, 08:12 PM
Evenly split. Down the middle where the hell you are looking, and yes there is a problem when you work with females that cannot do the job. The only female copses they had that was not scared to work left. The only work the Chief is looking for is in his office behind closed doors. If the officers that left were so bad how come, they did not get fired? How come they chose to leave? The administration is simply out for their own self’s and has no real concern for the citizens of Clewiston just a lot of face social media made to make the citizens. Think they're doing good. The City of Clewiston is not looking out for the people employed by them or the people they serve. The command staff has no desire to work with other agencies, or its citizens there will be no kumbaya. By the way, no need to swing for fences November is coming and all will be well.

Females that ever worked C-Town able to do the job? Never been such a creature. When Lock Ness monster walks out of the Marina, the city will also hire a woman able to do the job. Policework and vaginas do not mix. Badges do not mix well with vaginas. Vaginas only receive badge because of quotas and "equality" jammed down governments throats by bureaucrats. Hire a vagina and it can and will sue for anything and receive a free lawyer from Uncle Sam. They get pregnant then get full pay but do only 10% of real work, and that work is handpicked. "I want to be treated equally" (but want special duty when I get knocked up and drain insurnace and payrool for benefits and pay. "I can do the job" (with training wheels and lots of backup) The only thing vagi-cops are good for a dispatchers who F, and most of them do because they are fristrated wannabe police officers. So they get to hang around and learn the talk and "be in law enforcement". They almost always always cause drama, but play victim or dumb when it backfires on them and the first sign of discipline they get and deserve, "Im suing". Dispatch should have a linoleum floor and oven, where they can walk around barefoot and pregnant because thats where they belong, it is the order of the species.

Unregistered
09-16-2018, 04:42 AM

whats the ratio men/women not including dispatch?
Dont really matter but Chief dont only want to work with women

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 12:09 PM
whats the ratio men/women not including dispatch?
Dont really matter but Chief dont only want to work with women

Here it goes the non members of the department trolls related to the scumbags who are gone Go start a gofund me page for your bills you derelict. Want to make certain you have plenty of kerosene for your floor heaters be certain to store everything near each other

Unregistered
09-17-2018, 03:01 PM
All is well. November is coming.

Unregistered
09-20-2018, 01:38 AM
Clewiston had never had training to begin with or experience except for career Clewiston security guards and Hendry hicks. None before or none now could ever make it to conditional job offer outside of the county. That is inbreeding not experience.
There is a major difference between those who collect training certificates and truly know wtf they claim to know and be able to do. You sound like a certificate collector.

Are you a management expert? What mismanagment, why dont you give specific and clear examples. You mean the Chief ALLEGEDLY "had sexual relations with". Your slander mouth is part of the so-called mismangement of the department needs to get rid of you sewer rat.

Where do you get your facts from? The female sergeant came from an outside agency larger than anything the chief of police has ever worked at. Who by the way has never received any conditional officer from any outside agency, so keep putting your own boss down who is only in the position because of being a good old boy and because they know they can control him. I some of the others that left actively work for outside agencies. Only one of the people who left had ever been fired from any agency. The assistant Chief and most of her officers cannot make that same claim. You want clear examples of mismanagement. Try hiring an officer who quit while being placed under investigation for laying, thin while on probation having an affair with a City Commissioner. If that was enough she confronts the Chief’s wife about the alleged affair she was having with the Chief, still employed. Constantly trying to get jobs with other agencies taking Clewiston Police Department vehicles to interviews and when reported by supervisors nothing is done. Allowing agency policy to be broken by allowing officers to take city vehicles all the way home to Bradenton and turn in false time cards getting credit for time he did not work approved by the second in command. Laying to City Commissioners about whey there was an increase in fuel use blaming it on the type of vehicles. I could go on and on and on, but I am sure you slugs will have many excuses. Just remember you will not be protected forever and as history has shown you will be back to being your miserable self’s. The sad thing is that it is only the citizens of Clewiston who suffer. Citizens do not remain ignorant for long and I believe many of them are ready for a change, so we will see how many of you can get hired by outside agencies.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 02:59 AM
Where do you get your facts from? The female sergeant came from an outside agency larger than anything the chief of police has ever worked at. Who by the way has never received any conditional officer from any outside agency, so keep putting your own boss down who is only in the position because of being a good old boy and because they know they can control him. I some of the others that left actively work for outside agencies. Only one of the people who left had ever been fired from any agency. The assistant Chief and most of her officers cannot make that same claim. You want clear examples of mismanagement. Try hiring an officer who quit while being placed under investigation for laying, thin while on probation having an affair with a City Commissioner. If that was enough she confronts the Chief’s wife about the alleged affair she was having with the Chief, still employed. Constantly trying to get jobs with other agencies taking Clewiston Police Department vehicles to interviews and when reported by supervisors nothing is done. Allowing agency policy to be broken by allowing officers to take city vehicles all the way home to Bradenton and turn in false time cards getting credit for time he did not work approved by the second in command. Laying to City Commissioners about whey there was an increase in fuel use blaming it on the type of vehicles. I could go on and on and on, but I am sure you slugs will have many excuses. Just remember you will not be protected forever and as history has shown you will be back to being your miserable self’s. The sad thing is that it is only the citizens of Clewiston who suffer. Citizens do not remain ignorant for long and I believe many of them are ready for a change, so we will see how many of you can get hired by outside agencies.

It is stupid people like you who yammer on a city council meetings and waste the same city dollars you are crying about here. You dont like how things are ran, the move. You dont like the people to run things and control things too bad. All you crap talk about all these BS stories dont you have anything else to do? Like a job? You are probably some reject who could not get hired anywhere and angry. Go away. Do something but be quiet or move.

Unregistered
09-21-2018, 03:16 PM
Let’s talk about the ones who left. They have been stealing time for years. Driving cars and getting into accidents and leaving the scene of the accident and then lying about it. How many citizen complaints with use of force did you cover up. Let’s talk about violating people’s rights. Stealing stuff from the police department. Writing false reports and giving false accounts of what happened. Outwardly saying how they were targeting citizens in the community because they don’t like them. Clay and *****detti! Get a ****ing life you bunch of losers. Stop using the forum to spread lies and gossip. You should’ve never been cops in the first place. Bunch of cry baby *****es!

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 02:19 AM
It is stupid people like you who yammer on a city council meetings and waste the same city dollars you are crying about here. You dont like how things are ran, the move. You dont like the people to run things and control things too bad. All you crap talk about all these BS stories dont you have anything else to do? Like a job? You are probably some reject who could not get hired anywhere and angry. Go away. Do something but be quiet or move.

Wow,

Spoken like the so-called leaders of the City of Clewiston or at least it’s Police Department. They do not work for us. If we bring up issues that we do not like or want in our city, they tell us we are wasting their time. If we do not like how they are treating us or the staff that works for us they tell us to leave. Look, A citizen said it clearly in the Commission meeting the Clewiston Police Department is scraping the bottom of the barrel. All qualified personnel have left and continue to leave. The only thing he had wrong is he thought everyone was leaving for money. And the two has been washed out soon to be replaced commissioners who want to defend the Police Department administration because they feel they have control over them, the days of you doing what is best for you and your agenda is coming to an end. The People are waking up to your abuse. They no longer want a city that has no desire to be professional and set standards that apply to all equally.

Unregistered
09-26-2018, 02:50 AM
Let’s talk about the ones who left. They have been stealing time for years. Driving cars and getting into accidents and leaving the scene of the accident and then lying about it. How many citizen complaints with use of force did you cover up. Let’s talk about violating people’s rights. Stealing stuff from the police department. Writing false reports and giving false accounts of what happened. Outwardly saying how they were targeting citizens in the community because they don’t like them. Clay and *****detti! Get a ****ing life you bunch of losers. Stop using the forum to spread lies and gossip. You should’ve never been cops in the first place. Bunch of cry baby *****es!

Hey, this is very interesting. Not sure if it is good or bad for the Police Department. First, let’s talk about these accusations. If they were stealing time for years it goes back to my point whey was the administration letting it happen. I do not care who the officers were or are that are stilling time, this can only happen if the administration lets it happen. You state they drive cars and get into accidents and leave the scene of the accident and then lie about it. Again, I was told about one officer doing this and it was my understanding he resigned to avoid being fired. Seems like something happened right at that time. But I think it was several of the supervisors that have left that handled that investigation. Citizen complaints about use of force covered up. If this was taking place again I ask why was the administration letting it happen? We can say the same thing about violating people’s rights, stealing from the Police Department, and writing false reports or giving false accounts of what happened. Look the Officers that left were not fired nor were they under investigation. So again, you continue to raise questions about the management of the agency, so you are making my point for me. Now you specifically name one person and I have no clue who you are trying to name with the other. I know Clay and all he will tell me about why he left is that he had a difference in opinion on where the agency was heading, and he seems to be very happy with where he is, and what he is doing. I will again ask you if you are accusing him of the above behavior, it is my understanding he was employed there for a long time why had the administration not fired him. Why did he resign, why was he not fired? Was the other officer fired? You state they should have never been cops in the first place. Can you elaborate? Did they not meet the standards? You only talk about two. What about the others, why did they leave? Wasn’t it a total of seven? You must be part of the administration calling names and pointing fingers. No matter what you try to say if it is true, why was it being allowed. Why are some of the same issued you point out and accuse others of being allowed still?

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 12:31 AM
Wow,

Spoken like the so-called leaders of the City of Clewiston or at least it’s Police Department. They do not work for us. If we bring up issues that we do not like or want in our city, they tell us we are wasting their time. If we do not like how they are treating us or the staff that works for us they tell us to leave. Look, A citizen said it clearly in the Commission meeting the Clewiston Police Department is scraping the bottom of the barrel. All qualified personnel have left and continue to leave. The only thing he had wrong is he thought everyone was leaving for money. And the two has been washed out soon to be replaced commissioners who want to defend the Police Department administration because they feel they have control over them, the days of you doing what is best for you and your agenda is coming to an end. The People are waking up to your abuse. They no longer want a city that has no desire to be professional and set standards that apply to all equally.

That "citizen" made no sense and should have been tested for blood alcohol level in public. Two "washed up" commissioners? How many terms did you serve? None. The only thing you could run for and win is crack. No one is disliked in the city all arrests are honest and lawful. Go cry a river somewhere else since we alrady have a lake here. douch.

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 12:39 AM
Hey, this is very interesting. Not sure if it is good or bad for the Police Department. First, let’s talk about these accusations. If they were stealing time for years it goes back to my point whey was the administration letting it happen. I do not care who the officers were or are that are stilling time, this can only happen if the administration lets it happen. You state they drive cars and get into accidents and leave the scene of the accident and then lie about it. Again, I was told about one officer doing this and it was my understanding he resigned to avoid being fired. Seems like something happened right at that time. But I think it was several of the supervisors that have left that handled that investigation. Citizen complaints about use of force covered up. If this was taking place again I ask why was the administration letting it happen? We can say the same thing about violating people’s rights, stealing from the Police Department, and writing false reports or giving false accounts of what happened. Look the Officers that left were not fired nor were they under investigation. So again, you continue to raise questions about the management of the agency, so you are making my point for me. Now you specifically name one person and I have no clue who you are trying to name with the other. I know Clay and all he will tell me about why he left is that he had a difference in opinion on where the agency was heading, and he seems to be very happy with where he is, and what he is doing. I will again ask you if you are accusing him of the above behavior, it is my understanding he was employed there for a long time why had the administration not fired him. Why did he resign, why was he not fired? Was the other officer fired? You state they should have never been cops in the first place. Can you elaborate? Did they not meet the standards? You only talk about two. What about the others, why did they leave? Wasn’t it a total of seven? You must be part of the administration calling names and pointing fingers. No matter what you try to say if it is true, why was it being allowed. Why are some of the same issued you point out and accuse others of being allowed still?

Wots of people wike to point fingers and bwame people who are not there to defend themself now. Nowone did not get in twoble for fings people wanted to cwaim he did. A diffawence of opinion and weft. O Cway! Innocent till pwoven guilty of whatever. Cwewiston is a good powice depawtment

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 03:40 PM

Ok, lets talk about the ones who left, you opened that door. Choose either one. Half these posts, if you've read their reports you can figure out easily which posts were written by the dumber of the two. He reads here, and writes in third person, and looking over at some of the exchanges, someone also sees through it. Choose one. Neither is employable in LE, unless as a CO for DOC or private. Garbage and sewage usually washes up some just manages to float for years dodging getting scooped up, gets carried along administrations come and go but in the end everything begins to come out. Seems like it is going to.

There are some pretty serious allegations that sometimes come up. Wonder how many convictions were wrongful for perjury, falsification, tampering, and if one was persistient enough, maybe civil rights - and children, thats "Federal".

Look at the two retired NYPD cops dirty scumbag cops "The Mob Cops". Look them up. Years later their dirt totally caught up with them, thinking they were no longer in LE they were home free. Same principles.

Just because bad cops "leave" does not mean they can breathe easy just a little more a little longer and always wondering what skeleton from their dirty past will surface.

Anyone who does things sideways for a career begins to beleive themself untouchable since they have never been held accountable, therefore they are smarter than the system. Bad cops have no future only borrowed time .

And some eventually do time as well. You never know. In mean time a toast to the "new" careers LOL!

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 05:44 PM

Man are you pathetic. Of course "he" had a difference of opinion with the deirection of the department. It was headed upwards without him. Finally an administrations and administrators who want "standards". This clown is going in the fast lane to nowhere. Great ride for the past decade wasn't it? Now it's over. Bye-bye

Unregistered
09-27-2018, 10:07 PM

Written by the falsifying, perjuring, entrapping, tampering coward himself.

What a weak attempt at ghostwriting. What an even weaker attempt at english.

I think there is an informal celebration over no more reports from you.

Go to Valero, get the biggest soft drink of your choice sport, you earned it hero!

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 01:05 PM
Ok, lets talk about the ones who left, you opened that door. Choose either one. Half these posts, if you've read their reports you can figure out easily which posts were written by the dumber of the two. He reads here, and writes in third person, and looking over at some of the exchanges, someone also sees through it. Choose one. Neither is employable in LE, unless as a CO for DOC or private. Garbage and sewage usually washes up some just manages to float for years dodging getting scooped up, gets carried along administrations come and go but in the end everything begins to come out. Seems like it is going to.

There are some pretty serious allegations that sometimes come up. Wonder how many convictions were wrongful for perjury, falsification, tampering, and if one was persistient enough, maybe civil rights - and children, thats "Federal".

Look at the two retired NYPD cops dirty scumbag cops "The Mob Cops". Look them up. Years later their dirt totally caught up with them, thinking they were no longer in LE they were home free. Same principles.

Just because bad cops "leave" does not mean they can breathe easy just a little more a little longer and always wondering what skeleton from their dirty past will surface.

Anyone who does things sideways for a career begins to beleive themself untouchable since they have never been held accountable, therefore they are smarter than the system. Bad cops have no future only borrowed time .

And some eventually do time as well. You never know. In mean time a toast to the "new" careers LOL!

The Dumber of the two? Did only two officers leave the City of Clewiston? I am lost and would love to know more. Is this whole post written by two people? Are you stating that two people that left the City of Clewiston are not able to be employed in law enforcement? Is this because they lost their certification or is it because they have bad backgrounds? What is a CO? I you talking about a corrections officer? Is that a job for people with poor moral character? Now you are talking about serious Allegations. Are some of the officers that left the Clewiston Police Department under investigation? I really hope you know what you are talking about I hate a dirty cop and if these cops were like the NYPD cops “dirty scumbags cops” It is a good thing that the City cleaned house and fired all of them. I can only hope the charged you allude that are possibly coming are on their way and it is not another hollow threat like the Whidden case. Based on everything I am reading and watching the City of Clewiston, not just the Police Department has some real problems that need to be addressed and I only hope that the administration is addressing them. And the Officers that were fired were a part of that. The only concern I would have is, according to what I am being told the Officers that are being hired have some questionable backgrounds as well. So is the PD improving or is it just changing out one issue for another? Another question I have is why it takes so long to find the corrupt officers and remove them? Why are they not arrested?

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 01:34 PM
That "citizen" made no sense and should have been tested for blood alcohol level in public. Two "washed up" commissioners? How many terms did you serve? None. The only thing you could run for and win is crack. No one is disliked in the city all arrests are honest and lawful. Go cry a river somewhere else since we alrady have a lake here. douch.

“The citizen made no sense and should have been tested for blood alcohol level in public.” That is so interesting. I observed that comments made by the citizen and nothing seemed out of place to me. Observed no signs of impairment. You have to love the way government attacks good people and makes false accusations against them in an attempt to discredit them because they do not like what they have to say. The Citizens of Clewiston can only hope for a change and hope that change is willing to listen to the Citizens. The real funny part is the Citizen was trying to get the City to support their Police Department and raise their pay, but yet you attack him. If you were an honest person you would have never written “No one is disliked in the city” You can never make everyone happy. I am sure all your arrests are honest and lawful, well at least the few that are made. As for the washed up commissioners and the comment of how many terms did I serve. I will respond by saying I have served several terms on more than one Board or Commission. I may serve again. I feel that the length of service is the problem. They have been their too long and have lost sight of what they are there for. It is not to protect their private agendas or the agendas of their friends. And there are more than two that need to move on or take a break. As leaders, we need to be able to admit when we make mistakes and work to correct them. Not give excuses and defend our bad decisions for fear of being wrong. A small group of City commissioners run the commission and bully people who do not agree. There is nothing wrong with a citizen raising concerns, they should not be attacked for doing so. The real problem is when the City itself does not at least listen to the concerns for possible truth and for possible solutions in how they can make a positive change. I no based on your writings your maturity level is low “douch” and you try to find ways to belittle and attack instead of discussing and make positive changes, I feel that is part of the problem you do not want to make things better you just want to tare down and try to win some personal battle you are having. The City of Clewiston will never improve as long as its leaders do not respect the public they work for. More and more good people who want a good community to live in, and good businesses are leaving and moving on, and we as the citizens of Clewiston need to recognize this and make changes.

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 01:48 PM
Written by the falsifying, perjuring, entrapping, tampering coward himself.

What a weak attempt at ghostwriting. What an even weaker attempt at english.

I think there is an informal celebration over no more reports from you.

Go to Valero, get the biggest soft drink of your choice sport, you earned it hero!

Well, if you believe I was writing any of these posts you are mistaken. If you know who I am and believe I am a falsifying, perjuring, entrapping, tampering, coward, you must know where to find me. I am more than willing to talk to you face to face, but we both know you will never make that call. You will never step to me and have that conversation because we both know who the coward is. If it is because you are worried because I am a man you are surely not I can make sure a woman is present but do not feel it would go any better for you. If your comment about Valero was an attempt to talk about my activity when I worked, I would then and will now place my activity against your entire agency, and I was probably not even the top producer of the group that left. I love all the accusations you like to throw around. The sad thing is that is what was taking place by people who are still there and we were trying to stop it but they were protected by you and that is in large part whey many left. I will leave this here you know where to find me!!!

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 05:30 PM
Well, if you believe I was writing any of these posts you are mistaken. If you know who I am and believe I am a falsifying, perjuring, entrapping, tampering, coward, you must know where to find me. I am more than willing to talk to you face to face, but we both know you will never make that call. You will never step to me and have that conversation because we both know who the coward is. If it is because you are worried because I am a man you are surely not I can make sure a woman is present but do not feel it would go any better for you. If your comment about Valero was an attempt to talk about my activity when I worked, I would then and will now place my activity against your entire agency, and I was probably not even the top producer of the group that left. I love all the accusations you like to throw around. The sad thing is that is what was taking place by people who are still there and we were trying to stop it but they were protected by you and that is in large part whey many left. I will leave this here you know where to find me!!!

Of course everyone who knows all of us will know where to "find" you. You have plenty of time on your hands, the rest of us have careers and jobs and promotions long overdue. And no one cares. No one cares where you go, what you do. Nothing about you. Except now laugh at you.

Why would anyone waste their time to "find" you. Who would want to visit the sewer? No one here needs Workforce.

You are irrelevant now, a has been that never was anything but a fraud behind a badge, booted from one agency, conned your way into this one. Now you are just "that guy". A bigger nobody now than ever before. Nobody cares. Maybe now your name causes a few laughs like a joke. "Ill have a woman present, but it won't go any better for you" Whoa tough guy! Walks around in 5.11s always ready throw down! Whoa, women, take your kids out of the store, and men step aside - there's a REAL man.

Your activity against the department. Stats mean little when the work behind it was VERY questionable. At least the "activity" compared to yours wasn't shady. Better a low no stats officer who is respected and honest and whose work never needs to be questioned, not everyone can be a hard street cop like you. A hardened tough street crime machine like you should make big bucks in private training! Show the new generation "how its done"! The generation of cops like you are fading away one way or another. Dirty dirty. tisk tisk.

Unregistered
09-28-2018, 06:37 PM

"The sad thing is that is what was taking place by people who are still there and we were trying to stop it but they were protected by you and that is in large part whey many left. "

LOL! Yes, you are Walking Tall ! Why not run for office, move to the city run on a "cleaning up Clewiston" campaign. "I was an honest cop and I left because of integrity" sort of image. No one could imagine you as a top producer of much more than shady arrests, loud talk and bowing up when challenged. Fragile self-esteem. Anger issues. A Psych eval as part of a hiring process from a larger agency reveals those issues. Did YOU ever apply to a larger agency and have one of those? EVER get dropped from a hiring process because of it? Like an idiot losing a Glock in a footchase, some people manage to get by, but eventually it all comes out. Theres A LOT.

Easily one of the most recognizable loudmouths in this side of the county. Blame the anger you have on the laughter you hear in your head wherever you go, that makes sense more than anything you write.

Like the theme from COPS except "big man big man, whatcha gonna do? whatcha gonna do now the world laughs at you..? " Sandbag them? Punch them out? Threaten them? Can't set people up and plant things anymore. It's hard to play on a level field isn't it?

This is fun. Open the can of worms more. It is only going to become funnier for readers. Are you going to offer to meet all of the readers face to face like the last one?

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 04:45 PM
Is it true CPD won’t hire anyone who dips/chews/smokes? Due to being a tobacco free workplace

Unregistered
09-29-2018, 09:06 PM
Is it true CPD won’t hire anyone who dips/chews/smokes? Due to being a tobacco free workplace

It is true that you are a punk troll who is no longer employable.

Is it true this board is relevant only those who have JOBS and anyone else no longer active is a has been?

But since you have plenty of time on your dirty hands keep on HERO!

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 02:13 AM

Who cares, but it is true you are on the outside looking in and for good reason. Want to get into it here, in open?

Unregistered
09-30-2018, 08:41 PM
Who cares, but it is true you are on the outside looking in and for good reason. Want to get into it here, in open?

Sure!!!!!. I am not scared and have nothing to hide. You are just confused and you say so many false statements.

Unregistered
10-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Sure!!!!!. I am not scared and have nothing to hide. You are just confused and you say so many false statements.

Seems like they have done a good job already. Just saying. Reading all these. You are losing like 4 to one. But go ahead. I want to watch this play out. You can't lose more than already have.

Up Yours
10-06-2018, 01:04 AM

I agree! HCSO has a bunch of certificate collectors that don't know shit, but they can talk a big game. They can prevent crime by being invisible or investigate them behind a desk......Screw that!!!!!!!!!!Losers

bullshit
10-06-2018, 01:27 AM

How can i get in the click, I wanna bang some female cops and get on that sexual relations racket...I want that spandex traffic directing one. She hotttttttttttttt!

Unregistered
10-06-2018, 05:39 PM
I agree! HCSO has a bunch of certificate collectors that don't know shit, but they can talk a big game. They can prevent crime by being invisible or investigate them behind a desk......Screw that!!!!!!!!!!Losers

The recent hires one is a Brady list poster child if there ever was one and the other was back dooring his former Cheif. Keep away. Both used to work here too. No idea why they were here then left thats before my time but bad news and bad reps travel fast. Unhireable anywhere else for several reasons. You've been warned.

Unregistered
10-06-2018, 10:01 PM

(sniff sniff) smells like a troll. probably one of the paper commandos. goes to cleanups with real agency dive teams, learns new words sees world that he could never possibly get into.

Unregistered
10-07-2018, 03:49 PM

"The ones who left" One "didn't agree with the direction the department was going" is that ones alibi (translation; his been going on for too long game was not going his way any more) a certificate collector who positions himself around high school kids who have nothing to compare his BS image to. Delusions of being a SWAT door kicker. Would not be qualified to be water boy for an bina-fide operational SWAT team, not the paper one which he dreams of being lead commando and hero. Puts out the "always ready for roll out" vibe in 5.11s. Total community "hero" Now he's back with us in the county.

Unregistered
10-08-2018, 09:31 PM
"The ones who left" One "didn't agree with the direction the department was going" is that ones alibi (translation; his been going on for too long game was not going his way any more) a certificate collector who positions himself around high school kids who have nothing to compare his BS image to. Delusions of being a SWAT door kicker. Would not be qualified to be water boy for an bina-fide operational SWAT team, not the paper one which he dreams of being lead commando and hero. Puts out the "always ready for roll out" vibe in 5.11s. Total community "hero" Now he's back with us in the county.

So now it's "a difference of opinion"? now it's "don't agree with the direction"?
Yeah ok. In other words all the shit I've been talking about the PD and it's Admin was bullshit so now I'm gonna play grown up while I work on some other angles. The guy is a self serving head case that's long over due for a psychiatric intervention. If he's talking he's full of shit. If he's breathing he's full of shit. The man is a nuisance that should do himself and everyone else a favor by seeing a shrink.

Unregistered
10-09-2018, 03:32 AM
So now it's "a difference of opinion"? now it's "don't agree with the direction"?
Yeah ok. In other words all the shit I've been talking about the PD and it's Admin was bullshit so now I'm gonna play grown up while I work on some other angles. The guy is a self serving head case that's long over due for a psychiatric intervention. If he's talking he's full of shit. If he's breathing he's full of shit. The man is a nuisance that should do himself and everyone else a favor by seeing a shrink.

Even went around "amazed" quoting the shrink "they said I have anger pwobwems". Remember standing there in disbeleif thinking either he is truly as stupid as I heard or is both stupid and crazy. Now those anger problems are back in the school it seems. Be looking for him to be the loudmouth come re-election because a lot of people are afraid of losing their jobs if the present Sheriff does not make another term and a good man makes it in.

Unregistered
10-09-2018, 05:12 PM

Sounds alot like you need the help more than allegedly he does and he's got more years more expereince put together than you and the person under your desk. go about your business and let him move on with his

Unregistered
10-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Sounds alot like you need the help more than allegedly he does and he's got more years more expereince put together than you and the person under your desk. go about your business and let him move on with his

Oh come on now, He can take a little criticism. Lord knows he can dish it out. We're all just having fun on a forum nobody reads anyway. Everyone knows he's LEO jesus and everyone else is shit. I wish the man nothing but the best. No doubt he feels the same toward the PD and it's slugs.

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 12:57 AM
Oh come on now, He can take a little criticism. Lord knows he can dish it out. We're all just having fun on a forum nobody reads anyway. Everyone knows he's LEO jesus and everyone else is shit. I wish the man nothing but the best. No doubt he feels the same toward the PD and it's slugs.

And you are judas who sold jesus out good call

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 10:21 AM
And you are judas who sold jesus out good call

Huh? Um, okay 👌🏻

Unregistered
10-10-2018, 11:10 AM
Huh? Um, okay 👌🏻

Since you compared his training skills to Jesus you are Judas - the one who sold out Jesus for some money. You look even more stupid trying to put him down. He is a decent guy and does good things in the community not listen to loose talkers like you

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 04:09 AM
Since you compared his training skills to Jesus you are Judas - the one who sold out Jesus for some money. You look even more stupid trying to put him down. He is a decent guy and does good things in the community not listen to loose talkers like you

I get the Bible reference.

You know who's definitely a decent guy who does good things in the community? The CPD Chief
You know who else definitely does good things in the community? The CPD Assistant Chief

You know what "loose talker" trashed both of them and the rest of the PD "slugs" with anything he could come up with that he thought would inflict damage? The "decent" guy you're defending. Now he claims "difference of opinion"? So that means to me the claims directed towards the PD command staff of mismanagement, special treatment, Etc. That was all a matter of opinion and not necessarily the truth. That's how that reads to me. We can throw in some cheap "sexual relations" BS gossip slinging that's real "decent" also but what's the point. It's all BS and irrelevant.

You like the guy. I respect that.
I think he's self serving and manipulates to get his way. That's my opinion.

I don't care who he listens to.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Look,
We all know you went off and got your degree in phycology, good for you. You have always been better in a classroom than on the Job. You have done nothing worth anything in your life other than, married to a good man a good man. You are bitter and hateful women and blame others for your failures in life.
Every one of you wants to talk about who could or could not get jobs in other agencies. First who has applied and who has managed to keep one? Every one of you has something negative in your past. This is on both sides of this argument. You bring up the Bready list. I know for sure both command staff members of the Clewiston Police Department could be on that list. Yes, you are correct so could several of the members of the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
The real issue here is who would be a new candidate? Who has things in their recent history, not their distant past? Who learned from past mistakes and became better? Who stayed the same? I know all of you and all of your secrets.
If Clay was stabbing his Chief in the back, he was wrong, the real questions is was he or was that someone just trying to get him out of the way. I have never known him to be smart enough to not say what he thinks. I think you may find that this answers your question to why he left the Sheriff’s Office the first time, and to why he left the Police Department. He did not keep his mouth shut so a new Sheriff let him go, and the new police admin wanted him to leave. If he did not like something he told them. It is said they could not work things out.
If the man said he did not agree with the way things were going, I do believe that is easily translated to things were not going his way anymore so he left. Why is that bad? He left; he did not sit in the agency and attempt to undermine the agency. The same thing cannot be said about Clewiston’s administration The Assistant Chief has done everything in her power to tear apart the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office. Even when she was employed with them, the Chief was the East District Commander of the agency and would talk about his Chief Deputy while in uniform, while at work, to other agencies. I guess this is what Clewiston wanted. I bet if you asked he never told the Chief Deputy how he felt to his face.
I can tell you I used to hate Clay when he worked for the Sheriff’s Office. I felt he was a mean and nasty man. Talking to him today I do not feel he is the same man at all. If all you can tell me is that he took a lot of classes (Certificate Collector) who wants to work with kids (positions himself around High School Kids who have nothing to compare his BS image with) I guess he is doing good. I have positioned myself around kids trying to help them I did not know that made me a bad person.
You talk about his delusions of being a SWAT door kicker, has he ever done this? I believe he has but I may be wrong. Is he a coward? Did he not respond to calls or run away from his job? Was he not ready to respond?
You make the comment about being a self-serving head case. Really tell me what you have done for Hendry County for Clewiston. What are you doing now? “I just want a job so I can get my retirement I really don’t want to be working; I make better money on my other Job”
If you spent half as much time improving yourselves as you do trying to tare others down. The community would be a better place. You both know the things you have done and they are currently happening not in the past. I hope one day you will look to make things better not tare things down.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Look,
We all know you went off and got your degree in phycology, good for you. You have always been better in a classroom than on the Job. You have done nothing worth anything in your life other than, married to a good man a good man. You are bitter and hateful women and blame others for your failures in life.
Every one of you wants to talk about who could or could not get jobs in other agencies. First who has applied and who has managed to keep one? Every one of you has something negative in your past. This is on both sides of this argument. You bring up the Bready list. I know for sure both command staff members of the Clewiston Police Department could be on that list. Yes, you are correct so could several of the members of the Henry County Sheriff’s Office.
The real issue here is who would be a new candidate? Who has things in their recent history, not their distant past? Who learned from past mistakes and became better? Who stayed the same? I know all of you and all of your secrets.
If Clay was stabbing his Chief in the back, he was wrong, the real questions is was he or was that someone just trying to get him out of the way. I have never known him to be smart enough to not say what he thinks. I think you may find that this answers your question to why he left the Sheriff’s Office the first time, and to why he left the Police Department. He did not keep his mouth shut so a new Sheriff let him go, and the new police admin wanted him to leave. If he did not like something he told them. It is said they could not work things out.
If the man said he did not agree with the way things were going, I do believe that is easily translated to things were not going his way anymore so he left. Why is that bad? He left; he did not sit in the agency and attempt to undermine the agency. The same thing cannot be said about Clewiston’s administration The Assistant Chief has done everything in her power to tear apart the Hendry County Sheriff’s Office. Even when she was employed with them, the Chief was the East District Commander of the agency and would talk about his Chief Deputy while in uniform, while at work, to other agencies. I guess this is what Clewiston wanted. I bet if you asked he never told the Chief Deputy how he felt to his face.
I can tell you I used to hate Clay when he worked for the Sheriff’s Office. I felt he was a mean and nasty man. Talking to him today I do not feel he is the same man at all. If all you can tell me is that he took a lot of classes (Certificate Collector) who wants to work with kids (positions himself around High School Kids who have nothing to compare his BS image with) I guess he is doing good. I have positioned myself around kids trying to help them I did not know that made me a bad person.
You talk about his delusions of being a SWAT door kicker, has he ever done this? I believe he has but I may be wrong. Is he a coward? Did he not respond to calls or run away from his job? Was he not ready to respond?
You make the comment about being a self-serving head case. Really tell me what you have done for Hendry County for Clewiston. What are you doing now? “I just want a job so I can get my retirement I really don’t want to be working; I make better money on my other Job”
If you spent half as much time improving yourselves as you do trying to tare others down. The community would be a better place. You both know the things you have done and they are currently happening not in the past. I hope one day you will look to make things better not tare things down.

Dude, either you are a complete headcase and proving many of these posts you are in need of help or dumb enough to think the majority of these posters are fooled as if "someone else" is writing about the virtues and new man he is / you are. Now go ahead and make a reply post protesting whatever. I beleive I am now voting "head case" and "unstable" "delusional" and its scary you work around kids. It doesn't seem anyone is TEARING anyone down, just he/you has got a long established track record, a bad rep deserved and don't want to own up to it or crazy. Either one is bad. I'll still back you up, but I'm not going to be in a rush to get into whatever situation some shady questionable PC is going on. Seems like a bad rep was earned, now own up to it, stay where they have you hidden away.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Look,

The PD doesn't need another candidate. The PD is functioning just fine with a capable staff. But why don't you go ahead and give us the candidate you got in mind? I'm sure you got one. That's what's all about anyway right?

Judging by everything read it appears the one trying to "Tare" the most people down is Clay. That would benefit him. People have just responded back with how they feel. Feels like the Command Staff has been unfairly targeted. I doubt either of them post anything on here. They're probably too busy doing their jobs and aren't concerned with stirring up drama or gossip. It wouldn't benefit them. They don't need to.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Wait a minute. The second in command Chief has real degrees and one in Psychology? And Curtis is on a mission to devalue her? That makes total sense now. Thanks for that info.

Unregistered
10-11-2018, 11:13 PM
Wait a minute. The second in command Chief has real degrees and one in Psychology? And Curtis is on a mission to devalue her? That makes total sense now. Thanks for that info.

Allegedly some employees had anger issues revealed in application process for other agencies who actually screen potential hires. Maybe it is worth exploring in the interest of public safety and follow officers

Look for things such as lack of introspection. Mild paranoia, rationalization of hostile or oppositional behavior. Could do tremendous harm in fit of anger in situations requiring deescalation not agression. Potential for irrationally and imagined do this by comparing and contrasting psychological suitability with psychological fitness on a continuum. The continuum has at the lower end, the concept of “suitability,” which contains psychological “problems” such as rigidness, overa valuing self image, ability, deficits in social competence, or bias.

At the higher end of the continuum psychological disorders such as Bipolar Disorder that impair life or work functioning and constitute the higher bar or threshold required not only for determining that one is unfit and depriving them of property rights, but for even meeting the legal threshold sufficient for referral/medical inquiry

HOWEVER, mental illness is rarely the issue in suitability determinations. More often suitability determinations are made based on a variety of counterproductive behaviors or characteristics such as a lack of initiative, unwillingness to follow rules, or argumentativeness (cough cough)

BUT, The most common psychiatric diagnoses of officers found unfit:
Major Depression Bipolar Disorder Personality Disorder ADD Psychotic Disorder Developmental Disorder

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 01:26 AM

Who is Curtis who is Clay, same person right? This is getting a little confusing.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 02:37 AM
• Undue suspiciousness
• Anxiety
• Sexual concerns

• Phobic personality

• Family conflicts
• Guardedness

• Loner type

• Excessive absences
• Antisocial attitudes
• Hyperactivity
• Unusual experiences (they did
not specify exactly what type, how-
ever

“the MMPI-2 as a predictive instrument, found that (unsatisfactorily performing officer) had higher mean scores on 11 of the 13 MMPI scales, particularly the 6 and the 9 scales (Paranoia and Hypoma-nia). Elevations on these particular scales are indicative of increased likeli-hood of fear of others and suspiciousness and excitability and impulsivity.
“partly due to the extent to which the individual is unable to accomplish three tasks:

1. Maintain a sense of personal identity and self-awareness that is relatively stable across affects, situations and interactions with other people.

2. Tolerate and control strong (especially negative) affect with-out resorting to avoidance strate-gies such as dissociation, substance abuse, or external tension reducing behaviors.

3. Form and maintain meaningful relationships with other people that are not disturbed by inappropriate projections, inordinate fear of abandonment, or activities that intentionally or inadvertently challenge or subvert normal “self-other” connections.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 03:36 AM
I get the Bible reference.

You know who's definitely a decent guy who does good things in the community? The CPD Chief
You know who else definitely does good things in the community? The CPD Assistant Chief

You know what "loose talker" trashed both of them and the rest of the PD "slugs" with anything he could come up with that he thought would inflict damage? The "decent" guy you're defending. Now he claims "difference of opinion"? So that means to me the claims directed towards the PD command staff of mismanagement, special treatment, Etc. That was all a matter of opinion and not necessarily the truth. That's how that reads to me. We can throw in some cheap "sexual relations" BS gossip slinging that's real "decent" also but what's the point. It's all BS and irrelevant.

You like the guy. I respect that.
I think he's self serving and manipulates to get his way. That's my opinion.

I don't care who he listens to.

What is this heard about "Mansharking"? In someones garage in Labelle years ago? What?

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 10:49 AM
Look,

Curtis Clay. Same person. Sometimes shows up in 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th person or in disguise. The man is obviously disturbed as evident in above quote. He is on a mission to discredit the PD and especially its command staff. Look for increasing activity as November approaches. Listen to everyone he discredits and then go have a discussion with those people. It will be painfully clear who the problem is and always has been.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 07:52 PM
Dude, either you are a complete headcase and proving many of these posts you are in need of help or dumb enough to think the majority of these posters are fooled as if "someone else" is writing about the virtues and new man he is / you are. Now go ahead and make a reply post protesting whatever. I beleive I am now voting "head case" and "unstable" "delusional" and its scary you work around kids. It doesn't seem anyone is TEARING anyone down, just he/you has got a long established track record, a bad rep deserved and don't want to own up to it or crazy. Either one is bad. I'll still back you up, but I'm not going to be in a rush to get into whatever situation some shady questionable PC is going on. Seems like a bad rep was earned, now own up to it, stay where they have you hidden away.

Exactly. Good post.

Unregistered
10-12-2018, 08:39 PM

One noted difference between a narcissic sociopath and plain nariccissit is the narcissic sociopath reacts strongly and sometimes violently to negative feedback A narccissc sociopath is unable to tolerate criticism - a ordinary sociopath just doesnt care. The narcissic sociopath requires constant praise (certificate collecting and over compensation)

How do you spot a sociopathic narcissist? Watch for certain traits:

A driven quest for power. If a narcissistic sociopath cares about anything other than himself, it is destructive power and control over people.

Behaviors that seek love and admiration. To be sure, this isn't needy love. It's not even emotional love. It's superficial. A narcissistic sociopath sees love and admiration as power tools to manipulate and dominate (Do Sociopaths Even Have Feelings?).

No apologies, no guilt, no remorse under any circumstance. A sociopathic narcissist believes that she is a gift to the world who makes it richer and more colorful. Therefore calculated actions are always justified. Unable to admit mistakes

Invincibility. The narcissistic variety of sociopath believes he is indomitable. Evades punishment and through manipulation, rationalization and lying, placing the blame on others readily.

Wholly self-serving. The needs and wants of others are insignificant and undeserving of consideration.

Act as the producer, director, and only actor of his own show.

Do you feel safe knowing someone like this is in law enforcement?

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 11:04 AM
One noted difference between a narcissic sociopath and plain nariccissit is the narcissic sociopath reacts strongly and sometimes violently to negative feedback A narccissc sociopath is unable to tolerate criticism - a ordinary sociopath just doesnt care. The narcissic sociopath requires constant praise (certificate collecting and over compensation)

A driven quest for power. If a narcissistic sociopath cares about anything other than himself, it is destructive power and control over people.

Behaviors that seek love and admiration. To be sure, this isn't needy love. It's not even emotional love. It's superficial. A narcissistic sociopath sees love and admiration as power tools to manipulate and dominate (Do Sociopaths Even Have Feelings?).

No apologies, no guilt, no remorse under any circumstance. A sociopathic narcissist believes that she is a gift to the world who makes it richer and more colorful. Therefore calculated actions are always justified. Unable to admit mistakes

Invincibility. The narcissistic variety of sociopath believes he is indomitable. Evades punishment and through manipulation, rationalization and lying, placing the blame on others readily.

Wholly self-serving. The needs and wants of others are insignificant and undeserving of consideration.

One of his go to lines is "one day you won't be protected" or "you better watch out, you aren't always going be protected"
Yeah whatever. Maturity level of maybe a 9 yrs old. A paranoid 9 yr old. It's ridiculous.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 01:03 PM
One of his go to lines is "one day you won't be protected" or "you better watch out, you aren't always going be protected"
Yeah whatever. Maturity level of maybe a 9 yrs old. A paranoid 9 yr old. It's ridiculous.

Those are very interesting lines he says about protection. What he is saying to the person "one day when you no longer are an LEO/when you do not have a badge, I am going to come after you in retaliation" The little king of threats. Big man outside, little man inside. Whoever has been posting these shrink psychology snippets - is right on - especially how a "narccissic sociopath" will fallback quickly to anger and is PRONE to violence when challenged about fault, accepting responsibility - anything normal people can deal with - he cannot. A very delicate ego inflammed by paranoia. The Sheriff (or his people) was smart and stupid in hiring him back. Smart because come election time he is loose cannon, he has everything to lose like a job, so candidates - look right to this guy for signs getting torn down, false (but anonymous) complaints of violations - all juvenile but illegal acts. Stupid because he is a loose cannon and placing him on the road, some of the shadiest weak PC and of course the manipulative back stabbing in whatever shift he is placed on, he "deserves" rank and authority. Let him run down the admin - that is his MO, run everyone down - complete with exagerated facial expressions. Now he is in the school around some of our kids. Great. Good move to the Sheriff for buying this problem child off with budget money. By hiring this unfit he also bought responsibility for anything he does and will do.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 04:42 PM

The real questions is do you feel safe knowing that someone like this is second in command of a law enforcement agency. “No apologies, no guilt, no remorse under any circumstance. A sociopathic narcissist believes that she is a gift to the world who makes it richer and more colorful. Therefore calculated actions are always justified. Unable to admit mistakes”

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 04:47 PM
I have spoken to many who worked with the Police Department and who talk plenty about the management issues. You have many in our community that talks about the Police Departments mismanagement issues or the City as a whole and their mismanagement issues. Would not the fact that they did not agree with the mismanagement, special treatment, Etc. mean they had a deferent opinion? Would that not mean they are the command staff and have every right to run their agency their way but their employees did not agree so they left. Look trying to explain common sense and morality to people that simply want to attack people slander others.
So as you said, and said well you like the Police Department Administration, I can respect that
I think they are lying cowardice and fake. I am a Clewiston resident and my family has been in Clewiston for years. This is not about one employee you lost way more than one. They have all moved on and are with the man you have lost to over and over again. So I hope you guys know that many see through you false front and Chief is not the old Chief and he will not be at the Police Department that long. Good luck and best wishes.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 04:54 PM
I have spoken to many who worked with the Police Department and who talk plenty about the management issues. You have many in our community that talks about the Police Departments mismanagement issues or the City as a whole and their mismanagement issues. Would not the fact that they did not agree with the mismanagement, special treatment, Etc. mean they had a deferent opinion? Would that not mean they are the command staff and have every right to run their agency their way but their employees did not agree so they left. Look trying to explain common sense and morality to people that simply want to attack people slander others.
So as you said, and said well you like the Police Department Administration, I can respect that
I think they are lying cowardice and fake. I am a Clewiston resident and my family has been in Clewiston for years. This is not about one employee you lost way more than one. They have all moved on and are with the man you have lost to over and over again. So I hope you guys know that many see through you false front and Chief is not the old Chief and he will not be at the Police Department that long. Good luck and best wishes.

Of course you have spoken to "many" you are the trash mouth himself, selling tickets to anyone within earshot, we've all heard it. Manipulative, lying, sociopathic narccisist, if there was a certificaton for that, that would be one you are actually qualified for! Swing by Valero if you see me if you can tawk and make sense.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 04:55 PM
Well as I can see you are living up to the old saying the pot calling the kettle black. It is a well-known fact that most mental health professionals are as messed up as their clients. You keep talking about your psychobabble. I agree with you Clay is a decent guy, as I feel the Chief and the Assistant Chief have decent qualities. I know the Assistant Chief is doing good things in the community but where has she been for the last ten years, and what is her true motivation anyone can do good things for selfish reasons.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 06:10 PM
Well as I can see you are living up to the old saying the pot calling the kettle black. It is a well-known fact that most mental health professionals are as messed up as their clients. You keep talking about your psychobabble. I agree with you Clay is a decent guy, as I feel the Chief and the Assistant Chief have decent qualities. I know the Assistant Chief is doing good things in the community but where has she been for the last ten years, and what is her true motivation anyone can do good things for selfish reasons.

Is it a well known fact? You could not distinquish between a "fact" or "opnion", never mind "truth" or "perjury", or even more simple "reality" Now trying to take a middle road, backpedal, win support, seem reasonable. The stories become more and more understandable the more you try to engage or worm a little left or right. Lets break your post down.
Defensiveness. A false assertion followed by a (weak) mild personal attack. then a shuffle to attempt at thoughtful reasoning then attempting to qualifying what "seems" to appear as comliment or reasonable discussion - but doing a classic narcissit sociopath tactic trying to deflect with the deserved bad rep attempting to link to two others whose reputations are "clean" (cleanliness by association? there is no cleaning malignant cancer in the profession, only removing it..). And the "big question meant to "create suspicion" and "doubt" Man you are definately a fast laner! Wow! Impressive. You.are.the.man!

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 08:21 PM
It just keeps getting better don't it?

You're beginning to sound almost jealous of the second in command. Why is she a sociopath? Cause she didn't respond to you in a way that favored you? She didn't bow to you? Ok Curtis we hear you. Yep you nailed it she's a sociopath. SMH.

She looks crazy as hell interacting with the kids around town and going out of her way ANONYMOUSLY to help people in unfortunate situations. Cause that's exactly what the f*ck crazy people do. You're sounding sick man. Your aggression towards women is sounding sicker by the day. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't come back with some BS response.

The only person that attacked and attempted to slander was you. Everyone else just responded back at you.

Curtis you chose to leave. So did a few others. People make personal decisions they feel is best for themselves all the time and that's cool. Everybody wishes you well. At least 3 times as many wanted to stay and are happy with the Command Staff and how they are being treated and the current morale. The PD is going on with life and work. Do you have a problem with that?

So now it's the PD verses Curtis "the man that wins". Wow. Didn't know there was any competition going on. It's sounding more like Curtis verses the world. It's always everybody else and not ever Curtis.

It's sounds like you have a personal issue with the second in command. That has nothing to do with the PD. My guess is because she didnt do something you wanted or didn't agree with you or you wanted her position. And that pisses you off so you go after her. We all see. It's crystal clear to everyone that knows you. You rage and freak out when you don't get your way or somebody don't respond the way you want them to.

Go campaign. Go do your thing. Get in peoples ear. We know you will. You will never stop.

Both Command Staff members were raised here and have numerous family and friends that are all from this area. They've been here for years and generations. As do the remaining members of the PD. Everyone hears your mouth around town. It's impossible not to. Everyone knows you and everyone knows them. We all know how you are and how you operate.

Come on man, what's up with you?

You know damn well both command staff members are good, intelligent people fully capable of and have every intention of running a functional PD.

It's you and only you that wants to go after the PD. Why? Why do you want to do that? Because you have to rule and dominate? They just want to work. They aren't worried about you.

You are the one with the personal issue and will not stop! And you're starting to creep people out.

Go ahead and write your comeback response telling us all the people that left, etc.
People change jobs all the time for all kinds of reasons. I've personally left jobs because the culture wasn't for me or I didn't get along with management, however, that doesn't mean they were wrong. It just meant it wasn't for me at that time.
And like I just said 3 times as many wanted to stay at the PD and work.

Unregistered
10-13-2018, 08:33 PM

And we can see these discussions are really hitting home. So lets get this straight, you are holding yourself out as an expert on evaluating mental health professionals "as messed up as their clients". How much experience do you have in front of mental health professionals? No one but the Chief or Assistant Chief are decent. Sounds like you had your eyes on the number two slot and could not lie, manipulate, bully, threaten or BS your way into it. Thats "the direction" the department is going and without the likes of a narcissic sociopath hanging around, things are only going to get better, Ghost-writer 1...

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 02:07 PM
LOL! Ok. Now you are the liability and problem child of the agency you managed to work at and hide before being expelled. Hid out for years in the same old town you grew up and were a punk. Went into the military, washed out, early probably whatever discharge papers you have are photoshopped, someone should do an actual background check on you, somewhere within your certification and "career" you have something you lied,misrepresented, hid, avoided disclosing - something material. Enough to hang you on perjury. Why? Because your case work and whole personality has so much of it in it. Are you going to claim being a "hardened street cop" changed you and "made you"? When you whole house of cards falls - and it will - its coming - are you going to revert to some manipulative "needing help" "forgiveness" plea? The whole town, those who matter, make decisions, know people, have your whole MO clocked. All it takes is one pin to pop the overinflated balloon. Ever profile anyone? C'mon...be honest at least to yourself, there "has" to be a couple you remember - but justify in your mind - "whatever it took", right? The whole anger towards women, it makes you angry that a woman is sitting behind a desk you feel you deserve. So she is crazy, unqualified, all sorts of bad things. You know your weaknesses and you project them at the world, women you cannot bully or con (you have conned a few dumb ones to keep your little position over the years), you attack verbally. Too bad in your thinking that you could'nt just resort to outright threats and physical. Your favorite go to line "one day you wont be protected". If you were nearly as tough and strong as you like to push on others, "being protected" wouldn't matter. Coward. Who is the one "protected"? You hide behind a badge as much as and worse than anyone - because you use it as a crutch, those you attack it is simply a symbol of their position, authority, and TRUST the community has they wear it. You wear yours 24/7. Someone piss you off - go into DAVID, "gather information on them", see them around, harass them, give dirty looks - all standing behind a badge. Disgraceful coward and shame on profession.

Unregistered
10-14-2018, 04:49 PM
It just keeps getting better don't it?

You're beginning to sound almost jealous of the second in command. Why is she a sociopath? Cause she didn't respond to you in a way that favored you? She didn't bow to you? Ok Curtis we hear you. Yep you nailed it she's a sociopath. SMH.

She looks crazy as hell interacting with the kids around town and going out of her way ANONYMOUSLY to help people in unfortunate situations. Cause that's exactly what the f*ck crazy people do. You're sounding sick man. Your aggression towards women is sounding sicker by the day. You know exactly what I'm talking about. Don't come back with some BS response.

The only person that attacked and attempted to slander was you. Everyone else just responded back at you.

Curtis you chose to leave. So did a few others. People make personal decisions they feel is best for themselves all the time and that's cool. Everybody wishes you well. At least 3 times as many wanted to stay and are happy with the Command Staff and how they are being treated and the current morale. The PD is going on with life and work. Do you have a problem with that?

So now it's the PD verses Curtis "the man that wins". Wow. Didn't know there was any competition going on. It's sounding more like Curtis verses the world. It's always everybody else and not ever Curtis.

It's sounds like you have a personal issue with the second in command. That has nothing to do with the PD. My guess is because she didnt do something you wanted or didn't agree with you or you wanted her position. And that pisses you off so you go after her. We all see. It's crystal clear to everyone that knows you. You rage and freak out when you don't get your way or somebody don't respond the way you want them to.

Go campaign. Go do your thing. Get in peoples ear. We know you will. You will never stop.

Both Command Staff members were raised here and have numerous family and friends that are all from this area. They've been here for years and generations. As do the remaining members of the PD. Everyone hears your mouth around town. It's impossible not to. Everyone knows you and everyone knows them. We all know how you are and how you operate.

Come on man, what's up with you?

You know damn well both command staff members are good, intelligent people fully capable of and have every intention of running a functional PD.

It's you and only you that wants to go after the PD. Why? Why do you want to do that? Because you have to rule and dominate? They just want to work. They aren't worried about you.

You are the one with the personal issue and will not stop! And you're starting to creep people out.

Go ahead and write your comeback response telling us all the people that left, etc.
People change jobs all the time for all kinds of reasons. I've personally left jobs because the culture wasn't for me or I didn't get along with management, however, that doesn't mean they were wrong. It just meant it wasn't for me at that time.
And like I just said 3 times as many wanted to stay at the PD and work.

"You're beginning to sound almost jealous of the second in command. Why is she a sociopath? Cause she didn't respond to you in a way that favored you?" (bingo)

"aggression towards women" (anger towards women, perceives them as inferior to his "manhood" - "someone who is inferior to me, has power or authority over me, so I resort to character assasination and try to paint my narrative as "facts". Manipulation is so ingrained into his character, it "is" his character. Very, very likely there is a sexualality issue involved.

"have a personal issue with the second in command. That has nothing to do with the PD. My guess is because she didnt do something you wanted or didn't agree with you or you wanted her position." (BINGO BINGO)

"So now it's the PD verses Curtis "the man that wins". Wow. Didn't know there was any competition going on. It's sounding more like Curtis verses the world. It's always everybody else and not ever Curtis." (classic narcissic sociopath, read some of the previous discussions which are very objective - lays quite a bit out, make your own decision on what fits)

"You know damn well both command staff members are good, intelligent people fully capable of and have every intention of running a functional PD." (that is completely why he left - his BS has run out of gas and space to maneuver, no one can run on his type of fuel forever - he thinks he can, typical lack of introspection, highly exagerrated sense of self image, classic narccissist..)

"Go ahead and write your comeback response telling us all the people that left, etc. " (he most certainly will, his perception of thing is not at all within reality - but do not bother with actual facts engaging with him - "his facts" are the ones that are "right". His written in the 3rd person writing is easy peasy to spot. As amateur as "strong" his police work.

This administration is doing its own thing - running a department. Mental case is trying to paint it as something anything it is not. He could not go along with a program that does not accept or have room for his type of personality. No one cares, as you put it "the department moves on and have lives and jobs to do" Amen.

Unregistered
10-15-2018, 03:04 AM
The real questions is do you feel safe knowing that someone like this is second in command of a law enforcement agency. “No apologies, no guilt, no remorse under any circumstance. A sociopathic narcissist believes that she is a gift to the world who makes it richer and more colorful. Therefore calculated actions are always justified. Unable to admit mistakes”

I've read every one of these posts. I am appalled, VERY hghly concerned for the stability of the city and an entire municipal entity and the integrity of the city police department leadership. Integrity of concentration and focus from easily traceable attacks from plainly disgruntled and unstable FORMER employees. The character and integirty of the present leadership has several votes of confidence. The professional and moral integrity of the leadership IS NOT in question. Whose integrity IS under question is a former disgruntled employee whose motivations and truthfulness is quesitonable.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 03:51 PM
It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
Curtis J. Clay SR.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 07:00 PM
It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
Curtis J. Clay SR.

Disgusting slanderous untruths? Disgusting yes. Slanderous no, go look that word up. Your defensiveness and half-assed attempt to "appear" professional is not convincing. The "direction they wanted to go". They are a very, very good team, and have no room or tolerance for the games "some people" have long gotten away with, perjury, very very transparent PC, nothing professional at all about those tactics. The only job you should be given is perhaps "trustee" - think on that one....

Its really gracious of you to concede "Marci and Aaron" can run the agency as they see fit - since they are the leadership, but you are "the man who always wins". What do your feelings have to do with any of this? Or anyone elses feelings geting hurt - theres that entitled to the job mentality for 13 years of service coming out and the touching story about how your life was saved as a child - spare us all. No one is "slandering" or "character assasinating" you. Your own record speaks very well for itself. Live up to the rep being "the man that always wins", can't handle the pressure of the image?

Of course you want all the agencies to work well together, when its re-election time, and an A-team runs against an incumbent that many people seem very questioning of, you kind of have a self interest don't you?

If you are so sincere, make a prepared statement and ask to read it in a public forum placed on record that you sincerely wish Aaron and Marci (the strong woman as you call her, why not simply acknowledge her as a professional, what does gender have to do with your apparent "praise". Thats called a qualifier. Simply acknowledge her as an equal, wait, no, superior, because she got the position on MERIT...)

Go into a city council meeting, openly and publically give them the respect and credit they EARNED - without qualifying or rationalizing any of your statement, and then you might be beleived.

Unregistered
10-19-2018, 11:38 PM

Respectfully
Curtis J. Clay SR.

Of course you had no idea about the “disgusting slanderous untruths” all allegedly about y.o.u.. "Who me?!"

Maybe some finally agree, everything thats coming out IS "disgusting", but nothing about it is slanderous or untruthful.

You are a victim, right? “Why are all these people speaking the truth about me?”. Make all the statements you wish, everyone enjoys reading them. Seems like you earned a reputation and cannot handle it. Sounds like the anger problems (and excellent call on the “narcissim” and “sociopath” discussions BTW..)

You left the agency for your own reasons, that’s at least truthful. But the whole “I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go”. Of course not, if it not “my way” “because Im the man who always wins” and you could not bully, threaten your way to “your way” you left, because the writing was on the wall, and its about time.

Let’s get this clear “Marci is a strong woman” and “Kristin” is “person I learned much from” – “and the person who put the two of them in place?” - are you trying to take credit for their being in their positions – are you referring to yourself? Really? You “made them what they are”. I REALLY hope you meant something different – and explain that – if you do seriously believe that, you are for real delusional and a complete you just proved it “narccisst sociopath” that was explained. One of them has a college degree, and you are inferring you “put the two of them in place”? LOL. man, pleeeaase…

This whole “right man” “strong woman” words. Do you really have issues about women in law enforcement? Why not use “right person” “right PROFESSIONAL”. Did it make you furious and angry because you could not bully, intimidate or manipulate “a woman” to give in to you? Those discussions psychology, you are proving them righter and righter.

Get a dose of reality, no one is slandering you, no attempted character assassination. Look in the mirror, the only person there is you. Seems like you earned the reputation you carry. Now carry it like "the man that always wins"!

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 04:51 PM
Aww. That nice Curtis, but whomever you conned into writing that for you is only slightly more literate than you. Your new mama Susan maybe?

Here’s a wake up call for ya tough guy. Steve has spent the last ten years making Elmer Fudd references about you, telling people that you are quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth, and generally trying to avoid any contact with you. (As evidenced by the fact that every time you came begging him for a job he referred you to Kevin Nelson. Sound about right?). Until Steve’s uncontrollable paranoia made it necessary for him to enlist the services of an “inside the PD” snitch, he wouldn’t give you the time of day. Now that you have him fooled into believing that you have the friendship and respect of the city commission, and thereby some power, he wants to be your buddy. Believe me when I tell you that it won’t last long. Steve will figure out you’re not the asset to him that you self proclaim to be, and go back to the aforementioned Elmer Fudd references. Shortly thereafter Kevin Nelson will not have to hide his distaste for you and you’ll end up on his list. Susan will start writing you up for things she formerly overlooked, and soon you’ll be out the door. This is an all too common scenario over there.

What I’m getting at is this. You’re being used as a temporary tool by the SO and will soon be out of favor there too. You burned your bridge and continue to do so here. Do your thing and move on. Neither you, this agency, nor this city need the kind of BS drama you perpetuate. Just stop !!!

Unregistered
10-20-2018, 07:31 PM

College. Impeccable reputation. The girl scouts look like an organized crime family in comparison.

Excellent number two choice. What makes it so remarkable, her personal and professional reputation - Snow White.

Ok, Im going to call her "Snow White" - thats about as harsh anyone can call her legitimately. Ouch. OOOH..

Stick to the narcissic sociopath in question here.

Actually Snow White is pretty funny too. You would be a 8th dwarf "Stupid" How's that fit?

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 11:43 AM
Aww. That nice Curtis, but whomever you conned into writing that for you is only slightly more literate than you. Your new mama Susan maybe?

Here’s a wake up call for ya tough guy. Steve has spent the last ten years making Elmer Fudd references about you, telling people that you are quite possibly the dumbest human being on earth, and generally trying to avoid any contact with you. (As evidenced by the fact that every time you came begging him for a job he referred you to Kevin Nelson. Sound about right?). Until Steve’s uncontrollable paranoia made it necessary for him to enlist the services of an “inside the PD” snitch, he wouldn’t give you the time of day. Now that you have him fooled into believing that you have the friendship and respect of the city commission, and thereby some power, he wants to be your buddy. Believe me when I tell you that it won’t last long. Steve will figure out you’re not the asset to him that you self proclaim to be, and go back to the aforementioned Elmer Fudd references. Shortly thereafter Kevin Nelson will not have to hide his distaste for you and you’ll end up on his list. Susan will start writing you up for things she formerly overlooked, and soon you’ll be out the door. This is an all too common scenario over there.

What I’m getting at is this. You’re being used as a temporary tool by the SO and will soon be out of favor there too. You burned your bridge and continue to do so here. Do your thing and move on. Neither you, this agency, nor this city need the kind of BS drama you perpetuate. Just stop !!!

I am not a snitch becaus I am a winner! and a very pwofessonal powice officer! No one is as good as me because I am the best and have wots of pwoof to show for my skills. Do not swander me or tell lies, only I can do that, how dare you! You are only jeawos of me is why you attacks with untwoofs. But in person I am vewy manly and dominative and you would be sowwy. I am an asset!

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 04:06 PM

Respectfully
Curtis J. Clay SR.

Its called reaping what you sow super champ. Denial, deflection and an ironic, pathetic appeal to "be professional" is laughable considering the antics and crap you have made a literal career of, up until the bully train ran out of track and couldn't threaten, bargain, deceive any more. Now you are going to run the BS game new ears new faces, old games. Trying to insulate yourself as some sort of "youth leader" and hybrid "cop with a heart for kids" won't help much, your BS can't support the image. Youll be out of places to beg for a job after this.

Unregistered
10-22-2018, 09:33 PM

I wiv in my own dweam world where I am the man! I do not need to wake up fwom anyfing, you do! You slanderous unwoof teller you! I am not an "inside snitch" eever, I am a snitch perwiod! and would sell my own movver if it got me ahead even by an inch. Nor am I a "tempowaay tool", I am a lifetime tool, wike Cwaftsman tools, except Sears will always take back a Cwaftsman tool, but no one wants to take this tool back. Nobody uses the man that always wins! I will wessle you anytime to dominate you wif my manwiness too, because you wont always be pwotected! I will fwex my manwy muscles and you will wun in fear of me and not step to me! GRRR.

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 10:24 PM
Females that ever worked C-Town able to do the job? Never been such a creature. When Lock Ness monster walks out of the Marina, the city will also hire a woman able to do the job. Policework and vaginas do not mix. Badges do not mix well with vaginas. Vaginas only receive badge because of quotas and "equality" jammed down governments throats by bureaucrats. Hire a vagina and it can and will sue for anything and receive a free lawyer from Uncle Sam. They get pregnant then get full pay but do only 10% of real work, and that work is handpicked. "I want to be treated equally" (but want special duty when I get knocked up and drain insurnace and payrool for benefits and pay. "I can do the job" (with training wheels and lots of backup) The only thing vagi-cops are good for a dispatchers who F, and most of them do because they are fristrated wannabe police officers. So they get to hang around and learn the talk and "be in law enforcement". They almost always always cause drama, but play victim or dumb when it backfires on them and the first sign of discipline they get and deserve, "Im suing". Dispatch should have a linoleum floor and oven, where they can walk around barefoot and pregnant because thats where they belong, it is the order of the species.

You have some MAJOR issues. Seriously major mental health issues. Just because you have a swingin **** doesn't make you special. No more than a vagina makes you less of anything. **** you and you antiquated and skewed view on women in general. I hope the woman that shows up for your back up one day doesn't figure out it was you who posted this bullshit. Douchebag mother ****er.

Unregistered
10-27-2018, 11:03 PM
Its sad to realize that even half of those who are posting in this forum are actually law enforcement officers. To know that people who think and talk like this to each other are responsible for the communities in which they serve. It doesn't take a degree to see the level of anger, jealousy, vindictiveness and bullying that goes on within the realm of those charged with being firm, fair and consistent with the general public. If you can be like this with those who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters its pretty scary to think about how ****ed up you would treat a citizen. Sad and shameful. Do better people. Be better.

Unregistered
10-28-2018, 01:45 AM
Its sad to realize that even half of those who are posting in this forum are actually law enforcement officers. To know that people who think and talk like this to each other are responsible for the communities in which they serve. It doesn't take a degree to see the level of anger, jealousy, vindictiveness and bullying that goes on within the realm of those charged with being firm, fair and consistent with the general public. If you can be like this with those who are supposed to be your brothers and sisters its pretty scary to think about how ****ed up you would treat a citizen. Sad and shameful. Do better people. Be better.

Being better IS already being done. Those who expect to be treated as a brother and sister, should have conducted themselves in their career as a brother themselves. It IS totally ****ed up as you put it. However as YOU probably know, if you are an LEO that the career has people who are very defective but manage to keep a job, however every now and then an administration who has their $hit together and knows what time it is and "accountability" and "professionalism" are "new trends" and past behaviors and practices would not fit for those whose style is based on really sketchy cases.

Doing better and being better is sometimes means enofrcing standards that were often overlooked for certain people. It is not "pretty scary to think" "how a citizen would be treated" - if you knew the personalities involved, and it does not seem you do. There is only one scary person whose reputation and personality earned the reputation and you can conclude who that is by reading, kind sir or madam. Thanks for trying to be the peacemaker however. Props to the amature shrink, some good reading. wow.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 11:16 AM
You have some MAJOR issues. Seriously major mental health issues. Just because you have a swingin **** doesn't make you special. No more than a vagina makes you less of anything. **** you and you antiquated and skewed view on women in general. I hope the woman that shows up for your back up one day doesn't figure out it was you who posted this bullshit. Douchebag mother ****er.

Whoa. Who's got some rage issues along with the star of many of these discussions? Relax. Maybe reassignment somewhere calmer to take the edge off. Peace out. Why react to something like that unless inside you feel that defensive about being inferior. Let it go. Everyone knows the source.

Unregistered
10-29-2018, 01:53 PM

You swandewous untwoof teller, the kettle is black and your pwoving the old saying everyone knows! Be pwofessional. I do not fink wike that because in my mind I am the man who aways wins and I pwaced women in good positions I werned fwom them therefore I am not a woman hater, I am just so good at what I do evwyone hates me and is not being pwofessional because the diwction ov the deparment was going in a new dirwection and I disagweed because it was not my way so I weft and today I continue to be involed in a communnity witch saved my life as a child and I became a powice to say fank you to the community by pwofiling and doing fings that needed to be done to do them! Be powfessional! Respecfuwwy.

Unregistered
06-04-2019, 03:53 AM

All the rejects go to SO, your on the wrong leo affairs group. Go to leo affairs hendry county and that's where the warriors and rejects gather for thier powwow.

Unregistered
06-04-2019, 04:01 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2946466]It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS.

Unregistered
06-04-2019, 04:04 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3013682][QUOTE=Unregistered;2946466]It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS. The only true statement is Angel and Marci being qualified.

Unregistered
06-08-2019, 08:10 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3013682][QUOTE=Unregistered;2946466]It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS. The only true statement is Angel and Marci being qualified.

I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. (translation; was not able to bully or bs any longer. Very questionable if the psychoclown could explain "probable cause" (in the mind of a psycho it is "they probably did it because I said so")

"disgusting slanderous untruths about me" psychoclosetclown is a frustrated small town Green Beret/MMA lethal weapon wanna be. Likes working with high school kids who don't quite have BS detectors or been outside Clewiston. Masks major personality issues which psychological tests quickly flag by pointing to public works and community involvement. Glib. Narcissist. Anger issues. Honor roll of the Brady list if there ever was one.

Love the how he considered himself as M's equal ""we agreed we weren't going to make a good team" ok. put that narrative on it. She is professionally talented, educated and capable. No one could ever see a pathological badge heavy major liability case waiting to happen remotely fitting into the program. anger issues, perjury, and pathological personalities do not fit into the the "New Clewiston"

Unregistered
06-08-2019, 11:16 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2946466] All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. .

For saving you as a child in Hendry County? This isn't UNICEF. Almost hear the guitar track in the background. What's next pictures of him in a diaper in front of trailer eating a crayon drinking mudwater? Anyone responsible for saving him has probably become pro-choice after seeing the results. Besides if what is totally righteous about IS legit and has no character to assassinate. Cries victim to a community. How many years does this winner have? Please let him be near retirement or indictment.

Unregistered
06-09-2019, 04:04 PM

Respectfully
Curtis The Liar Clay

Heres some translations:

“it has been bought to my attention” (reads the board twice daily)

“many of the people ghostwriting” (many? the persecution complex and the paranoia coming out)

“write disgusting slanderous untruths about me” (actually the truth that comes out is disgusting)

“It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying.” (“they” who? Imagined enemies? If you don’t believe he is the best, and top of anything he claims, you are an “enemy” and then rationalizes everything “to protect himself”. Total personality disorder going on here. Engage in convo with him for more than 5 minutes, never mind years, you too will get the picture and it is a scary one.)

“ I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go.” (able to BS bully sneak and plot for 13 years until a new admin quickly realized the liability and morale problem. The direction “they” (the new admin) wanted to go was professional and ethical. Not profiling, perjury and real sketchy things would be tolerated as they were in past. The “direction” did not involve some deserved in his head promotion.)

Unregistered
06-10-2019, 11:50 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2946466]It has been brought to my attention that many of the people ghostwriting, on this form wish to write disgusting slanderous untruths about me. It also amperes they feel I am responding in kind, I feel I need to make a statement to be clear about what has taken place how I feel and what I am saying. I left the Clewiston Police Department after 13 years of service because the new administration and I did not agree with the direction they wanted to go. I did not take anyone with me. Anyone who left the agency left for their own reasons. Aaron Angell and Marci VanD’huynslager are qualified to run that agency, I considered myself friends with them. In the end, things did not go well; Marci and I agreed we were not going to make a good team, so I chose to leave, they had earned their positions and it was there agency to run. Aaron and Marci have every right to run that agency as they see fit. Marci is an intelligent, strong woman, like Kristin Petersen who is a person I have learned much from, and the person who put the two of them in place. I admit I had my feelings hurt by all three but I am sure they did not like everything about me. If Kristin had felt I was the right man for a position in administration fo the Clewiston Police Department I would have been given the job. All I want and all I have ever wanted is for the Hendry and Glades County Public Service agencies to work together for the good of the public we serve, and to give back to youth relation programs, because I credit them for saving me as a child, in Hendry County. I will continue to pursue those goals in whatever fashion I can. For those of you who feel the need to slander my name and attempt character assassination, I hope somehow it makes you feel better about yourself. For any of the readers of this form that wish to have clarification about any accusation made against me feel free to contact me, my information is public. I apologize for how what appear to be public service professionals are acting and writing on this form. I sincerely wish the best for the City of Clewiston their Police Department and the employees that work there. This does not mean I have to agree with all of your actions or procedures.

Respectfully
Curtis The Liar Clay

You don't even believe your own BS.

Is this the same double-triple story teller about "being injured" was supposedly separated from whatever branch because of that? Did he and the Navy/Marines agree they would make a good team and they should go their separate ways and although he might not agree with how they do things the Navy/Marines have a right to run things how they see fit and they are qualified too?

Unregistered
06-25-2019, 05:52 AM
The same Certificate collector, and now with a degree and ability to get more certificates

Unregistered
06-26-2019, 04:00 PM
The same Certificate collector, and now with a degree and ability to get more certificates

It seems like that some people just want to hate on people doing better then themself and want to just be negative about positive things they cant do themself.

Unregistered
06-27-2019, 02:24 AM

Go on Ebay, buy Spec Ops unit ring, the wrong right person notices and begins conversation, then say something about supporting the troops. Same type of personality who would add explorer time as law enforcement experience. A degree in what? Gives new meaning to a BS degree.

Unregistered
06-27-2019, 05:05 PM
It seems like that some people just want to hate on people doing better then themself and want to just be negative about positive things they cant do themself.

FACT. Yep that's it. Totally. No doubt. That's exactly what's going on round these parts. An absolute FACT is everyone that has encountered Clay has been overcome with feelings of inadequacy because of his advancements, accomplishments and overall alpha Law Enforcement persona. The FACT that this man isn't the head cheese in charge of everything Law Enforcement related as well as in control of every LEO within Hendry county and beyond is a complete travesty. It's a FACT that every person, ESPECIALLY the ones that've spent years working with this man should feel shame for the numerous untruths expressed regarding his impeccable temperament and psychological disposition. These are the FACTS and reality is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. People need to keep their jealousy in check.

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 02:26 AM
FACT. Yep that's it. Totally. No doubt. That's exactly what's going on round these parts. An absolute FACT is everyone that has encountered Clay has been overcome with feelings of inadequacy because of his advancements, accomplishments and overall alpha Law Enforcement persona. The FACT that this man isn't the head cheese in charge of everything Law Enforcement related as well as in control of every LEO within Hendry county and beyond is a complete travesty. It's a FACT that every person, ESPECIALLY the ones that've spent years working with this man should feel shame for the numerous untruths expressed regarding his impeccable temperament and psychological disposition. These are the FACTS and reality is a hard pill to swallow sometimes. People need to keep their jealousy in check.

This messiah and his skittles flavored rent boy retread from Ft Myers made a power play, didnt someone just retire suddenly? Get the story in the open

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 01:33 PM

Why he isn't receiving some sort of national attention for his skill levels is beyond me. Has dive team, expert with any type of weapon, really is the law enforcement version of a SEAL. How many certifications does he have? How many of you people ever got to know ths guy instead of trying to run him down? People fear him because he is good at what he knows and does and they are not and trying to hide their inaptetudes

Unregistered
06-28-2019, 05:49 PM

Would wear a green beret with cobra or something on it "its sherwiffs gween and I am part of the sherwiff special fawces!"

(to the tune of the Ballad of the Green Berets)

Fighting demons in his mind
Fearless man who runs and hides

This big man, is just what they say

This brave man, hes Cway Beret

Silver star up on his chest (should be gold, but sounds better)

Hes a man of Hendry's best

100 men will test today, but only him wears his Cway Beret

Twained to wiv of Ladekas land
twained in combat hand to hand

Man who lies by night and day

This bwave man, he is Cway Beret

Unregistered
12-06-2019, 11:14 PM
would wear a green beret with cobra or something on it "its sherwiffs gween and i am part of the sherwiff special fawces!"

(to the tune of the ballad of the green berets)

fighting demons in his mind
fearless man who runs and hides

this big man, is just what they say

this brave man, hes cway beret

silver star up on his chest (should be gold, but sounds better)

hes a man of hendry's best

100 men will test today, but only him wears his cway beret

twained to wiv of ladekas land

man who lies by night and day

this bwave man, he is cway beret

ahahahahaha! I almost peed

Unregistered
12-07-2019, 05:15 PM
ahahahahaha! I almost peed

This small town warrior whose BS show resume is a little inflated and exagerrated. Shelved away "working with youth". Caloosa Belle feel good article "when he found his way back" to the County. "...served his country in Navy, then returned" - sort of... enlisted allright, but really didn't make it into a rating. Claimed injury prevented his continued enlistment in one telling. Whatever his stories, there are facts mixed with spin.. The same feel good article stated "4000 hours of advanced training" someone should audit that number, for his glorification and the sake of accuracy. Get the number of hours verified. See how deep the "expertise" really is. Example, goes to course on conducting IA, returns to agency and transforms into "pro"... what he lacks in competence is made up for with agression.

Some one in another thread or comment linked to the Naples News online which contained the audio of this officers taped statement from the woman whose allegations are the center of various forms of misconduct claims of other officers that many are very familiar with. The critique of the quality (not of the allegations, nor of the VICTIM) of that interview pointed out flaws and mistakes no "expert" would make. Over zealous, under qualified in practice but "qualified" on paper. Very dangerous combinations.

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 06:47 PM
Would wear a green beret with cobra or something on it "its sherwiffs gween and I am part of the sherwiff special fawces!"

You talking crap about a man that has done nothing to you. Is this MV or TA? You are evil women and thick as thieves. Git a life!

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 01:47 PM
You talking crap about a man that has done nothing to you. Is this MV or TA? You are evil women and thick as thieves. Git a life!

🎶 Git - GitGitGit - Git it girl 🎵

Unregistered
12-20-2019, 04:11 AM

The paper expert. "4000" hours of advanced training in an article in the Caloosa Belle. Let's see the math and courses. Then let's listen to him explain or answer questions. Certificate collector. Put a resume out you'll stand by in court. If he was anywhere near the level of expert in anything, wouldn't be hiding.

Unregistered
12-21-2019, 12:45 AM

I'm thinking TS.

You know? Tough Shit

Unregistered
12-22-2019, 06:59 PM
thick as thieves who both fight over the same man AA must have it tough TA has always wanted him from HCSO days and MV got him.

Unregistered
12-23-2019, 01:47 PM
thick as thieves who both fight over the same man AA must have it tough TA has always wanted him from HCSO days and MV got him.

Must really make you sick and weirds you out if its hetero. You're mad and angry. We get it.

Unregistered
12-28-2019, 06:46 PM

I doubt those two are fighting about anything. I also doubt mv is screwing her boss. I dont believe she would stoop to that low of a level. Shes not that type of person. It looks like you just want to make her look bad with lies. Move along troll!

Unregistered
01-21-2020, 12:48 PM

Oh look the Mean Girls are talking their scared to say it to Clay’s face rants again. That’s right you should do your scared rants on here and not to his face. He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s

Hey I notice you don’t have any detectives working there? HCSO keeps getting calls to handle your law enforcement issues. What’s gives your ship keeps taking on water where will you rats swim to then?

Unregistered
01-23-2020, 12:46 AM
I doubt those two are fighting about anything. I also doubt mv is screwing her boss. I dont believe she would stoop to that low of a level. Shes not that type of person. It looks like you just want to make her look bad with lies. Move along troll!

Yes, you are right Marci would never stoop that low who knows what he has? We know he had worked his way through the rest of his agency and most of the female employees at the Sheriff’s Office before he left. But that is ok based on what I have read on this site law enforcement seems to think this is ok. Look there is really no reason to argue this point on here. According to his wife, it is clear he was having sexual relations with Marci and at least two other female employees. But ask them they are the best of the best with their group of officers that have two years or less of training or experience.

Unregistered
01-23-2020, 04:39 PM
Oh look the Mean Girls are talking their scared to say it to Clay’s face rants again. That’s right you should do your scared rants on here and not to his face. He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s

Hey I notice you don’t have any detectives working there? HCSO keeps getting calls to handle your law enforcement issues. What’s gives your ship keeps taking on water where will you rats swim to then?

say what you want but what it says is definately right and pretty damn funny. Since you are trying to call people out for "not saying it to his face" because "He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s" You totally validate alot of similar opinions of him, even you know he is unstable and try to defend it as his virtue! Are you going to have someone complain to the moderator about "obesity". Does this butt hurt you? No rats left in Clewiston, which batch were you? It's 2020 now, what will YOU do? LOLOLOL... The only mean girls are the ones who we all know on your special group of "male buddies"... it's ok, it was all just "playing around". Wrestling. Trying to "prove" your masculinity. Have an image got to protect. The only scared cowards are the ones who act so hard to prove they are something.

Unregistered
01-23-2020, 04:55 PM
Yes, you are right Marci would never stoop that low who knows what he has? We know he had worked his way through the rest of his agency and most of the female employees at the Sheriff’s Office before he left. But that is ok based on what I have read on this site law enforcement seems to think this is ok. Look there is really no reason to argue this point on here. According to his wife, it is clear he was having sexual relations with Marci and at least two other female employees. But ask them they are the best of the best with their group of officers that have two years or less of training or experience.

Troll. Is that you Rambo? It completely reads like you can practically hear your voice reading it! The pathetic attempted smearing. Love the "According to his wife" allegation. Do you claim to speak for her? What evidence "at least two other female employees." Totally a certain style of fabricating alleged facts. Attempted smearing two people in one allegation. Do you want to "engage" with me because of anger now? Are you going to complain now?

Unregistered
01-23-2020, 11:32 PM

Even if AA did (worked his way through the rest of his agency and most of the female employees at the Sheriff’s Office), EVERYONE knows the Sheriff’s Office inner circle doesn't go that way, so why the alleging he did such, it's not exactly competing for the same, or are you embarrassed and rejected because he didn't want to participate so start the talk on him? You need to work on the ghost writing macho-man. The whole "on what I have read on this site law enforcement seems to think this is ok." the ghost writing as an indignant citizen doesn't work for Team Vaseline.

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 12:28 AM

Is Clay supposedly the Army or Navy "veteran" who was discharged from the military for some vague injury?

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 03:34 AM
Say what you will of Clay but I’m positive he’d put work you in every way! You’d have no chance against his abilities. Don’t you to promote sone just off FTO to detective? Your agency going down in flames. You’ve got no one to investigate the simplest of crimes.

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 01:02 PM
Say what you will of Clay but I’m positive he’d put work you in every way! You’d have no chance against his abilities. Don’t you to promote sone just off FTO to detective? Your agency going down in flames. You’ve got no one to investigate the simplest of crimes.

totally call the fire department. Hardcore is your new nickname. Ok, "nobody does anything better than or as good as Clay"
except boot camp... who knows the story on that?

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 02:36 PM

Lol, shut up Curtis. Work on your ability to write a coherent paragraph in its simplest form then come back and try again.

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 03:16 PM
You guys are so simple. You hate Clay so bad that everything anyone writes on this forum negative about the Police Departmet it is him according to you don’t you know other people don’t like you? Also they don’t like him so all they have to do is get you going and you will try to tear him down. You guys are so silly for such highly educated perfect people. Everyone one of you guys have told me at different times how highly you thought of the other and now you guys all think the other is a piece of shit? Very said but nice to know I have the ability to manipulate each one of you into attacking the other one and tearing each other down makes for an interesting show at no cost to me. I will continue to fly under the radar as you guys continue to spill all the secrets you know about each other‘s dirty laundry. You will all be calling me boss one day.

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 03:24 PM
say what you want but what it says is definately right and pretty damn funny. Since you are trying to call people out for "not saying it to his face" because "He‘ll be the first to dump you on your heads!!! P....s" You totally validate alot of similar opinions of him, even you know he is unstable and try to defend it as his virtue! Are you going to have someone complain to the moderator about "obesity". Does this butt hurt you? No rats left in Clewiston, which batch were you? It's 2020 now, what will YOU do? LOLOLOL... The only mean girls are the ones who we all know on your special group of "male buddies"... it's ok, it was all just "playing around". Wrestling. Trying to "prove" your masculinity. Have an image got to protect. The only scared cowards are the ones who act so hard to prove they are something.

Are you really calling Clay unstable have you taking a look at your agency even the so-called best friends and supporters of your chief have left your agency and move on to other careers or jobs due to the dysfunction in the agency itself most of them have had multiple different careers or jobs because they can’t stay in one place or hold down a job for any length of time not to mention the whole personal life‘s family lives in all the other issues they have going on you have an agency of either rookies or people who cannot get hired anyplace else but you want to talk crap about other people.
Are there really any facts to back up this person’s reported mental stability?

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 05:16 PM
You guys are so simple. You hate Clay so bad that everything anyone writes on this forum negative about the Police Departmet it is him according to you don’t you know other people don’t like you? Also they don’t like him so all they have to do is get you going and you will try to tear him down. You guys are so silly for such highly educated perfect people. Everyone one of you guys have told me at different times how highly you thought of the other and now you guys all think the other is a piece of shit? Very said but nice to know I have the ability to manipulate each one of you into attacking the other one and tearing each other down makes for an interesting show at no cost to me. I will continue to fly under the radar as you guys continue to spill all the secrets you know about each other‘s dirty laundry. You will all be calling me boss one day.

Sounds good boss

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 11:11 PM
Are you really calling Clay unstable have you taking a look at your agency even the so-called best friends and supporters of your chief have left your agency and move on to other careers or jobs due to the dysfunction in the agency itself most of them have had multiple different careers or jobs because they can’t stay in one place or hold down a job for any length of time not to mention the whole personal life‘s family lives in all the other issues they have going on you have an agency of either rookies or people who cannot get hired anyplace else but you want to talk crap about other people.

Sure is. In earlier posts and threads, this leading member of TOp 10 Unhireable outside Glades Hendry (T.O.U.G.H. Club) lolol, get it!? A few terms ago really believed his own hype, went for applying to major agency. Did not make it past the psych. Was in disbelief for being rejected (psych is early on in app process) "anger issues" and a few other related judgement and personality issues. A large majority of those who have worked with him might nod their heads in agreement as well.

No one is calling him anything. He seems to demonstrate a range of personality and character issues which would concern anyone even without those reports. Also, what is the real story on his "military service"? Conflicting versions of "injury", yet managed to work as an LEO? Very spotty. Why not place it to rest? Will he acknowledge that during any period of his career in either agency did he apply to a large, major agency? Was he accepted or denied? If accepted, why did he not go for the much better opportunity? Or, if rejected, in what portion of the application process did he not proceed past? Plenty of people get screened out, it happens. But "why"?

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 03:17 AM

"You guys are so simple." inferring the (ghost)writer is on a higher level off the bat.
"You hate Clay so bad...." no one hates "Clay". There is the "out to get me" narcissist complex some one mentioned
"Everyone one of you guys have told me at different times" Ok, who are you, as if we don't know, but will play along..

"Very said but nice to know I have the ability to manipulate each one of you into attacking the other one and tearing each other down makes for an interesting show at no cost to me." THIS! See? He has special above everyone else abilities to manipulate each one of us!

"I will continue to fly under the radar as you guys continue to spill all the secrets you know about each other‘s dirty laundry." Uh-oh! Look out! Special powers of manipulation! Stealth! Everyone he thinks is "out to get" him is done.

"You will all be calling me boss one day." Appropriate self admiration and inflated image, with attempt to instill warning of fear.

Safe bet some reporter has old copies of an application with some notes and (non) recommendation for (not) hiring. Plus a few other docs that aren't spectacular but paint a clear picture of someone who has some bad flags going on.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 05:38 PM

You mean "psychologically unsuitable for a position"? Some unstable people function. Unstable can sometimes "stabilize" . "Unsuitable" is no good in any form, any circumstance. Being "Unstable" with the inclusion "Unsuitable". No way, no where else without enablers or protectors, could someone with these traits last in our career. From what else, the "served in the military" is questionable. Failure to adapt?

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 07:51 PM

"so-called best friends and supporters of your chief have left your agency and move on to other careers or jobs due to the dysfunction in the agency ..... not to mention the whole personal life‘s family lives in all the other issues they have going.."

True badge of coward, will jump behind the 1st family member to try to use as a shield. Everything alleged about someone, that someone completely proves it for everyone. Big man persona, little overcompensating coward inside. Frail ego, inflated self image. Lol.

Unregistered
01-27-2020, 07:52 PM
totally call the fire department. Hardcore is your new nickname. Ok, "nobody does anything better than or as good as Clay"
except boot camp... who knows the story on that?

Confucius say Sailor who gets discharged from navy leave his buddies behind. He criam "discharge" from Navy. But he no wreave nobody behind in Navy, but he go from Crewiston nobody to buddy behinds in La belle! He have special kinds discharges to his credit!