PDA

View Full Version : Wussy Azz Crybaby

Unregistered
08-01-2018, 05:25 AM
He’s so lazy he’ll do more work to get out of writing a report than he will to write one. Time for him to feel it.

Unregistered
08-03-2018, 12:46 PM
He’s so lazy he’ll do more work to get out of writing a report than he will to write one. Time for him to feel it.

Poor guy. Gets a call and now has to get off his butt and work. Then, works harder to stay in the store and do nothing than to actuality serve the people of this community who pay his salary. That’s called North Bay PD work ethic. Then he shows up acting as if he’s doing the people a favor showing up. You guys need to send him and a couple others to charm School. We will be pulling his file soon to see how he’s been retained for so long. Time to clean our PD up.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 12:16 PM
Poor guy. Gets a call and now has to get off his butt and work. Then, works harder to stay in the store and do nothing than to actuality serve the people of this community who pay his salary. That’s called North Bay PD work ethic. Then he shows up acting as if he’s doing the people a favor showing up. You guys need to send him and a couple others to charm School. We will be pulling his file soon to see how he’s been retained for so long. Time to clean our PD up.

Don't you worry guys. When the Lube takes over...VERY SOON...this will all stop and quickly.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 01:03 PM
I hear he welcomes all challenges. You should approach him and speak your mind outside of NBV.

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 08:24 PM
I hear he welcomes all challenges. You should approach him and speak your mind outside of NBV.

Don't have to say anything it's all being done by the book. And there's nothing you can do about it. Except get mad and cry. Boohoohoo they are making me do work and patrol. If you think people don't see you sitting in that store for hours at a time, think again. Since we found this site, we can let you know that we are watching.

Thank you,

Citizens Coalition for a Professional Police Department (CCPPD)

Unregistered
08-04-2018, 11:26 PM
Citizens Coalition for a Professional Police Department (CCPPD) LMFAO. These are not even real ****ing cops spewing their shit here. How you gonna make a 39? Bring on the Lube!