PDA

View Full Version : We need some relief down here PBA

Unregistered
05-09-2018, 02:48 PM
The POS Manager and POS Chief know 5hit ain’t going to happen to them especially now that we have una merda blandita for a union. We need to bring on fire and brimestone down here. Full court press and maybe a difference can be made.
Until then tenemos que comer el Mojon

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 12:26 AM
The POS Manager and POS Chief know 5hit ain’t going to happen to them especially now that we have una merda blandita for a union. We need to bring on fire and brimestone down here. Full court press and maybe a difference can be made.
Until then tenemos que comer el Mojon

We always get the shaft. If not from the administration, it’s by our very own union. I refuse to belong. I save my money thank you

Unregistered
07-03-2018, 01:04 AM
We always get the shaft. If not from the administration, it’s by our very own union. I refuse to belong. I save my money thank you

We are not the county that’s why the PBA doesn’t care

Unregistered
09-12-2018, 07:49 PM
We are not the county that’s why the PBA doesn’t care

They care more about corrections than they do MDPD; why do you think they are so quiet on the National Anthem issue with the Dolphins.
We have been sold out

Unregistered
12-03-2018, 09:07 AM
My questions are:

1.)Have they taken away any of the benefits you were offered when you applied ?

2.) Do you follow their General Orders and comply with their expectations?

If you answered NO to number 1 and YES to number 2. You should be okay, no need to ask for help.

Unregistered
01-06-2019, 09:43 PM
My questions are:

1.)Have they taken away any of the benefits you were offered when you applied ?

2.) Do you follow their General Orders and comply with their expectations?

If you answered NO to number 1 and YES to number 2. You should be okay, no need to ask for help.

Then no need to have PBA. Save dues and get an instant raise