PDA

View Full Version : Please Join Us

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 12:43 PM
Will are asking everyone who reads this to join us at the special commission meeting on Wednesday night to demand the manager to rehire Chief Noriega. We ask that you join Bobby Jenkins and other FOP Union members by wearing pink t-shirts and bring all friends and family to the meeting. With enough people we can make this commission understand how serious we are. Lets fill up this commission chamber and demand justice be done.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 02:39 PM
Will are asking everyone who reads this to join us at the special commission meeting on Wednesday night to demand the manager to rehire Chief Noriega. We ask that you join Bobby Jenkins and other FOP Union members by wearing pink t-shirts and bring all friends and family to the meeting. With enough people we can make this commission understand how serious we are. Lets fill up this commission chamber and demand justice be done.

Where do I get my pink shirt? And I’ll be there for sure. Are we cutting holes in the pink shirts so that our nipples show in honor and support of former Chief nipples? I heard that the FOP wants their little puppy back, and they are having a do over vote on their vote of confidence for the former city manager. There were 8 FOPs at that meeting one of which was the (then) FOP President, who resigned as President and as a fop member all together immediately following that utterly amazing and embarrassing vote. So pink it is to save Chief Nipples!!!!

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 07:18 PM
I bought my pink fop shirt and will be sitting in the front row with my vote of confidence in our chief. You people who colluded against him will get your payback. This chief let us drink on duty, lie on official documents, conduct raids without warrants and all we had to do was buy him a puppy. This new chief whoever they are will have a huge ego to fill. I hope he likes puppies.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 08:52 PM
Puupygate, FEMA Gate, and my all time favorite McDrunky gate. BYE, BYE Chief Nipples.
We do not want you back

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 09:09 PM
He is back. He hides in the shadows. He is the Dark Master of this Universe. The Mayor is his Girl. You all think he is a Baker Act, but that is just an act and his cover. He is a mastermind thats tell you he is not that smart. Do not believe him.
He will say he is a nobody. Do not believe him. You do not see him coming until it is too late. He is really an alien from outer space. All the animals follow him down the street. Do you ever wonder why? He is an alien that see things before they happen. Maybe he is ET.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 09:14 PM
ET please go home.

Unregistered
04-14-2018, 10:05 PM
This topic is nonsense. Everybody in North Bay Village know whoever the chief will be, his or her ass will be kissed on sucked on licked on by McCready, Collins, Casias, Benitez and every butt hole licking resident we have. Wednesday night you will see them lining up, tails wagging, tongues hanging low, and lips puckered like each time every other chief we hired. Come Thursday morning chief nipples ball sac will be a distant memory.

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 12:14 AM
The truth is that after Wednesday night Chief Nipples will be no more. Bye Bye Nipples and everybody will hail the new
Chief. Motorboy, Casias, McDrunky, Lt Butterball, the Red Dragon, and even the dog Niko will kiss his ass and the tails will
be wagging. The residents including Internet tough girl will have their tongues kissing and licking his royal chief butt.
Chief Nipples is already a distant memory.

Unregistered
04-15-2018, 04:26 AM
He wrongly investigated the new City Manager when he was told to stop it.
He tried to hire new people when he was advised to not to hire anyone by The CM.
Puppygate, FEMAgate, MOCAgate.
The cops did not want to work for him.
He created an environment of cronyism in this department.
He violated the Fourth Amendment rights of the folks at MOCA.
Who is doing nothing at the school all day?
He investigated the Mayor and lied by saying she was a person of interest in the case.
Chief Nipples deserved to get fired. KV stop telling lies about how great he is.
We do not want him back. It is time for a new Chief to move this department forward.

Unregistered
04-17-2018, 12:43 PM
The truth is that after Wednesday night Chief Nipples will be no more. Bye Bye Nipples and everybody will hail the new
Chief. Motorboy, Casias, McDrunky, Lt Butterball, the Red Dragon, and even the dog Niko will kiss his ass and the tails will
be wagging. The residents including Internet tough girl will have their tongues kissing and licking his royal chief butt.
Chief Nipples is already a distant memory.

Is a new chief being announced tomorrow night? Is it someone from the search? Who is it?

Unregistered
04-19-2018, 01:08 AM
Did you see the new “Look at how great I am” Memo published at the last Supervisor’s meeting? Here are the really good parts that were left out.

IA and Training Administrator S. Buttharhar Totally F—ked up the Hurricane Party Investigation by not investigating it completely, causing the Chief to take action prematurely (as planned?) on our favorite investigative person, Mr. Drugs and Alcohol. Then opened up that “forgotten thing” continuing investigation in order to unlawfully hide the original facts of the Party Investigation from the News Media. Was that done on purpose?

On that Counter-Terrorism program, I sure wish that the rifle issued to me worked. Possibly a good thing, I can’t shoot myself in the hand or have an accidental discharge deafening the girls around me. Not only are the terrorist afraid, so are my co-workers.

Prepared and Deployed for Hurricane Irma, Yep, he did good there. Put Wedding Planner in charge, he orchestrated the drinking and drugs. If there was nothing, why cover the camera lenses?

The Chief attended a 2017 IACP Conference in Philadelphia, great Philly Cheese Steak Sub, well worth the money. Got to tell everyone who doesn’t know him how great he is and how all admire him for it. Mentioned he will be in the next “Justice League Movie” as “Mr. Cold”. (a Nipples Joke)

Chief held a Narcotics Interdiction Training Session, you know who wasn’t paying attention? You got it, “Time out Jimmy”. The Chief learned his lesson there, next time hold the Alcohol Interdiction Training first.

Obtained and implemented a GPS Locator for the police fleet, then obtained a new fleet, forgot to remove the GPS Locators, Damn!

Produced a Village/PD Community Newsletter to counter the bad things insinuated about our Chief.

Conducted multiple traffic saturation details. Thus forcing officers to issue tickets on 79 Street allowing thieves to steal vehicles elsewhere on the three islands from the citizens of NBV. Now, the citizens can no longer drive speedily in the area. I think that is a two for.

Sent our Honor Guard detail to Washington, then kicked one officer off the squad for something trivial. This officer would never have had received corrective action if a certain Lt. had not ratted him out, thank you for your assistance Mr. Drug and Alcohol, you are a leadership role model.

As for our Detective Bureau all I can say is success, success, success, success, Manny, Manny, Manny, Manny. Me, Me, Me, Me, Me. (Chief)

Also the MODA Raid, soon to make it into the Federal Court Legal System for violation of Civil Rights, excessive force, under the color of law, burglary, armed, etc. Do not believe the rumor that seven body armored up, machine gun toting cops (These weapons may have actually worked) forced entry into an apartment with no search warrant in order to arrest a violator that ran away on foot from a traffic ticket. Yeah, no one disses a NBV Police Officer. Then...Oops, he doesn’t live here. As far as seven Police Officers pointing, our possibly functional, Assault weapons at the head of a 5 year old boy child, it was really only two or three of us and the guns were possibly in-operable so it may not count. Kids are so emotional nowadays. This raid was planned by no other than….I am not going to say, just remove one “Manny” from the preceding paragraph. The Chief was there, is any of it his fault? Bite your tongue, he is supplying amazing leadership as Scott Is of Broward County would say.

Next was the armed and barricaded subject in that apartment building on West Drive. Arriving were all the important people of the police department, our most successful detective was put in charge above all other senior and more experienced officers, just because he has the word “detective” in front of his name. Our Lt. of Detective’s had to stay away because he was on a time out, sobering up or maybe just coming down, hard to say or even know because he lies a lot. So all of the mutual aid people started arriving, the Chief was on scene, in the spotlight and this looked good for him. Arriving were, the City of Miami SWAT Team, hut, hut, hut (in Spanish) backed up by Miami Beach SWAT Team (with swim fins), assisted by a police boat, then a helicopter, then a K-9 dog who pooped a lot (not our K-9 dog, ours was in the hospital, constipated), and I think a submarine and a drone. (To keep this paragraph factual, there was no submarine or drone that anyone could see)

All of this for a domestic violence subject who lived there and did not even own a gun, he just didn’t want to come out and get his a$$ kicked. The girlfriend had informed everyone of this and refused to give a statement, wouldn’t let anyone into the apartment, retracted all of her previous statements, said she lies (must know “Party Boy”) and just wanted to be left alone.

When the mutual aid cops found out this was, at best, a misdemeanor with no victim and no gun, they went home, very unhappy about this call out. So…. fly away helicopter, putt putt away boat, walk away k-9, drive away mutual aid cops, slink away submarine and drift away drone. I do not want to tell you who was in charge here but take one more “Manny” away from paragraph # 11. In his defense, he was supervised to do this with back slaps, smiles and many “anything you want”.

Last but not least, the cover up of the Hurricane Party, just a number of felonies committed by our Number two (Pun Intended) who was then protected by our number one who committed felonies in covering it up.

Not to worry, this is North Bay Village where the leaders are never punished.