PDA

View Full Version : What is Happening in the Village

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Dear Moderator:
I posted this earlier but it was removed quickly. Should you remove it again, I will not re-post but wondering why it was removed? I am well within posting rules. I have removed (now) all names which are usually allowed. There is no slamming, just facts given in a satirical presentation. Most (not all) are actual facts, but since facts are not a requirement in postings, what is the problem? Additionally, this was written pre-termination. Thanks.

What’s Going on in the City Lately? How about an uninformed person’s tour.

Let us do inquire as to why FDLE and the FBI were talking with people and/or gathering records in City Hall. FDLE, we have a good guess, must be all of that unrestricted free flowing FEMA money that made its way into certain employee’s paychecks. Do you think they are going to talk with Jimmy? For sure they will! But didn’t our Police Chief cover that up? I thought he did. What’s happening? Additionally our ex-City Manager and a few other people managed to work 24 hours a day for 10 days may be suspect. When the FBI talked with the Chiefs secretary, nipples Nor---- locked his door and hid inside his office, trapping Bri--, Man--, Cae--- and Ji---. They hid under the desk which wasn’t hard as they were already there bumping heads. Caesar won the head bumping because size does matter.

Why are the FBI and FDLE here? Seems there was some behind the scenes money making going on. (This paragraph and the one above it may not be totally factual).

When the Mayor, who is Crazy like a Fox, got rid of the Old City Attorney, everything just fell apart in the behind the scenes aspect of money making. The FDLE started nosing around, the FBI was notified and there was a quick exit by those involved. Manager, Manager’s Secretary, and Vice Manager, where are they now? Would you leave a $120,000 plus benefits job for no reason? Also included in the benefits package is the “I am too drunk to drive the City vehicle(s), call five NBV Police Cars to come pick us up at Shuckers”, cab service”, just put it on the City card like all the drinks. (This paragraph may not be all factual, the “cab service” part is).

I almost forgot the MODA Incident, that may be why the FBI and FDLE are here, what a cluster F—K. Who was in charge of that? Everyone knows you don’t F with an illegal. That must be it, why the Feds are here, nothing like hiring a Fed qualified Lawyer to defend you, they are ten times more expensive than other run of the mill State Lawyers. They demand cash up front. Do you have your Union dues paid up? I don’t think it matters, talk with Rey Rey. The illegals had a lawyer the next day filling suit in Fed Court, Fed Courts don’t **** around, I don’t even like driving by Fed Courts. That armed burglary thing at the front door, not to worry, tell the Feds you were going to use the bath room, that works in State Court. Then, pointing numerous AR-15’s at a six year-old’s head and screaming (in English no less) “PUT THE GAME BOY DOWN, PUT THE GAME BOY DOWN!!” is a tad more problematic. I’m sure the Beach guys will protect the NBV guys, if not, you always have Lt. C. to speak up on your behalf and back you, he’s always been stand up. My advice is save your money and practice pointing your finger at others. If you are lucky the City will pay out big time before you have to give depositions. Me, I want those depo’s to happen. I need to see who is really “The Man” and who points his finger to throw others under the bus. Crunch time baby boys.

The new City Manager is to be hired/sworn in this Wednesday; do you think the Chief will be there? I’m going to watch and see if he claps, I know a lot of others will clap. Rumor is he will be gone soon. If he is leaving there will be a going away party thrown by “Time Out Jimmy”, everyone is invited. If you are working “Time Out” says you can drink anyway, if you are off, then you get time and a half, paper cups will be on the security cameras.

The City hired a new City attorney this month, “Power House Pow---” or just Norm-- Pow---. I read his resume which required an hour of my life, he is qualified but many of the status quo think not. He must have refused to behave like the old Attorney and our leaders saw the writing on the wall and left, taking files and other incriminating papers with them. Not a problem, he is extremely ethical (something missing in the last Attorney) having copies of his documentation in a safe place. For being ethical he is attacked on the social media of N. Bay Village.

Ms. L----- C---------- is a new Commissioner that has been around maybe almost three weeks now and is also being attacked on the NBV Social media. Welcome to the jungle Ms. C----------, done anything wrong since you were 2 years old? If you haven’t, don’t worry, we of the Village will just make things up.
At the Commission Meeting our Commissioner, Ed--- L--, did the Sakura garbage watch vulture move over the new Vice-Mayor, A------- J------, until she screamed “GET AWAY!” It looked kind of neat to me, his flapping his coat jacket (wings) as he walked back and forth (circling) to hover over her, I swear I heard a couple of squawks. He finally came back to his human self, returned to his seat (perch) as he mumbled an old Chinese Curse upon her. We must all watch to see if anything “oriental” befalls Ms. J------.

When the new City Manager was hired, it highly agitated the Police Chief who immediately twisted his nipples, stood up and left the meeting to start packing his office into those neat little cardboard boxes that seem to be in such demand lately. A lot of boxes will be needed for all the “How Great Am I“ papers, trinkets and awards in his office. The big question for all is, is he going to wait around and be fired or will he man up and just leave? He wasn’t all that bad for the cops; he just let “Time Out Jimmy” bring him down. Many warned him, he just wouldn’t listen, always a problem when you are great and self-centered.

Another rumor is that “Man-- the snitch” will follow shortly thereafter, what did he do? He knows, so if you have the “dirt” on why, please post the information.

The Chief’s leaving will cause problems. Does “Time Out Jimmy” get his pound puppy back? Who will step up and fill the position of Police Chief? Who has the nipples to do it? It can’t be “Time Out Jimmy”. Since his persona as a chain smoking, hard drinking, drug using, lying, money thieving, false report writing, evidence stealing (only because it was alcoholic evidence) no scruples lieutenant came to the attention of the entire City, he is a no no. Brown Nose Bri-- could do it except “Rooten Tooten, Straight Shooting, Son of a Gun Fr--- Ro------ has departed; who would Brown Nose go to for decision making? I hear that Sc---- Isr----- (Bro. Sheriff Office) may be available soon; we can bring him back to supply some of that “amazing leadership” he brought to the Broward Sheriff’s Office. Ever notice how NBV only gets the best? Does anyone miss Boca Bob? I sure wish Sgt. B----- didn’t retire and were here for us, he can do anything, let’s call him, I’m sure he will step up, and then we can all kill ourselves, problem solved.

There is more to come, this month, next month, soon, the FBI never arrives to go away without taking somebody with them, the Feds never show up to waste time. FDLE will not be out performed by the FBI either, or ignored by the media.

Someone(s) or somebody(s) is getting tagged. Keep your cell phone cameras charged. Wait for the perp walk.

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 02:47 AM
Not sure, but McSnake was seen today having coffe with Powell, the Mayor and Buhrmaster at Starbucks in Miami shores.... not a good sign

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 02:53 AM
Not sure, but McSnake was seen today having coffe with Powell, the Mayor and Buhrmaster at Starbucks in Miami shores.... not a good sign

That can’t be true, unless they’re negotiating his exit. Btw, what happened to the chief’s exit interview? Isn’t that a requirement in these parts of the woods?

Unregistered
04-23-2018, 04:41 PM
I have read the other threads in LEO, some of the replies are self-serving, ranging from outright lies to total truth, a standard that you should apply to this writing, check around for other facts. It’s plain to see that “Time Out Jimmy” is still drunk texting and certain members of the Police Department Officers are worried about their future.

There is a lot happening in City politics that others are not informing you of and/or just outright lying about. These actions are done for reasons of confidentiality, misdirection, manipulation, etc. The future will reveal why. Time Out is often meeting with KV providing information that is only beneficial to him, “Time Out”. “Time Out” is always self-serving in his actions and “To Hell with the consequences”, or any collateral damage. Take for example the City Clerk; she is going to lose her job because of “Time Out Jimmy” convincing her to assist “Twinkle Toes” in attacking “Crazy Eyes” Connie (you will find she is not so crazy). Subterfuge is not the Clerk’s job that she will now lose. Thank you Mr. Drugs and Alcohol, another good person is discarded due to your manipulations and self-serving actions. Let this be a warning to those of you on the police force that have decided to be a friend of “Party Boy”, didn’t he place your jobs in jeopardy by lying to you at the party?

Think back a little bit, put in context the actions of our prior leaders. Remember in March of this year when the FBI and FDLE came in and collected documents? Donald Trump doesn’t work here and I know of no Russians, so what were they doing, who are they after? The Feds only look into Federal Violations, only showing up for a specific reason that is often already factual and proven prior to their arrival. Everyone on the Force and on the City side of the building recognize what is occurring, yet cannot share that information to the public and we all know why.

This is when everything disintegrates, the opening of the City’s Pandora’s Box.

November 14, 2017, Old City Attorney is terminated by the Mayor, why? A new City Attorney is hired who quickly becomes embroiled in a battle with Rootin Tootin, Straight Shootin, Son of a Gun, Frank R. along with “Nipples Noriega” for just attempting to do his job as attorney. Why? Why antagonize the new guy for doing his job?

Monday, January 15, 2018. Manager Rollason, his Secretary and Vice Manager Rosado resign collectively, stating they can no longer work for the City. Why? What happened between November 2017 and January 15, 2018? Why resign from a job with such a lucrative paycheck, good benefits, minimal responsibilities and little, if any, oversight? That’s the reason they departed so abruptly, that “little or no oversight”. Power tends to corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely. When you are in positions one and two, everything is in your control, or is it? Not forever as all thought. When the FBI and FDLE show up, you are no longer in control, you lose that ability to misdirect and conceal, that power has now vanished, your past sins are soon to be accounted for. “Show me the man, I’ll find you the crime” is the motto of some investigators. Remember, the old City Attorney is gone, there is no longer any protection provided by him, he no longer runs interference, he also is involved in many misdeeds that can no longer be concealed, watch the future on his problems. The FBI is nothing if not a royal hemorrhoidal pain in the ass that is forever with you. They are the dog with a bone.

What could possibly have happened? We all know of the old City Manager’s new fence for his daughter who lives in Broward, paid for by the residents of North Bay Village, is that it? Who signed off on those papers? Gotta be a signature somewhere. How many people padded their checks with FEMA monies who really didn’t earn it? Who is the ex-Police Chief of North Bay Village and his still currently employed IA boy who obviously made it their mission to corrupt the investigation of “Party Boy” thus opening themselves up to misfeasance, malfeasance, concealment and obstruction charges etc.? What did Mr. Drug and Alcohol have on them that they mismanaged the investigation? I say it was the misappropriation of FEMA monies that he and all of his buddies collected. Can anyone say “Blackmail”? Maybe it was “Puppy Gate”, where the Chief accepted a bribe/gift to unethically interfere in a felony investigation of his second in command?

K-9 Chief is attempting to distract from his misdeeds by registering under the “Whistle Blower” Law. He was offered an exit package but refused it because of his greatness syndrome, now he will be giving statements to the FBI. How will he explain corrupt investigations, obstruction, un-deserved FEMA payments, Puppy Gate etc. Lying to the FBI is a Federal Crime punishable with up to 15 years in the Federal Pen. What ya gonna do when they come for you, bad boy, bad boy, what ya gonna do when they come for you? I’ll tell you what they’re all gonna do, plead guilty, as they hand up, their no longer friends.

Your new manager is not stupid, already displaying her knowledge of politics and a propensity for effective action despite the whining and verbal attacks of her detractors. Combine that with the knowledge of the current Mayor’s awareness of who is whom and what is what is the reason of all this positive movement now occurring in the City. The new Attorney is also involved, protecting the City, its leaders and himself in the upcoming legal storm. An ethical Attorney is a breath of fresh air to this City that has been suffocating for quite some time.

Whatever is transpiring, it will unfold shortly. Watch for the truth and see who is involved, who is stand up, who values his skin above all others.

Many have not kissed ass wisely.

Unregistered
04-25-2018, 01:04 AM
The Police Department is finally headed in the right direction. Old Chief is out, FOP is surely on the way out and competence at the City Hall level is achieved. Thank you Ms. Mayor!

Unregistered
05-14-2018, 06:36 PM
What is going on in the City now? It appears there is an upcoming vacancy in the Detective Bureau, does Mr. Drugs and Alcohol know something we don’t? Will this bring happiness for all? Additionally, a possible opening in the School Resource Officer position? What are we missing? I surmise the next attempt will be successful.

More training is mandated, we all will have to take and pass the new “Ethics” test. A few will have an extremely hard time. Should you have any questions or are in need of assistance, see “Time Out” he had to take the test ten times before passing; the ethics thing confuses him, he just doesn’t get it.

Channel 6 News reported the Department of Justice will be investigating improper use of FEMA monies. Let’s hope something can be done about “Camera Man” and his theft while “Nipples” and “Butt Head Bejar” are not ignored.

Try watching the taped, May 9, 2018, Commission Meeting to garner understanding of what is really going on in the City. There is quite a bit of “behind the scenes” action that cannot be disseminated to the public whom, most definitely, would quickly change their opinions upon evaluating the information. Many residents of the City believe the terminations of the past Chief and his corrupt investigators were for no reason. Those in the employ of the City know better, why do you think the investigators from the Miami Dade County Public Corruption Unit attended the meeting? There is an abundance of “probable cause” for their attendance there, yet many in the community are unaware what their presence really indicated, we must wait.

I reviewed the four (4) page memo written by terminated investigator Bejar, Chief Noriega’s “trusted investigator” who had been brought to North Bay Village to help clean up the Department. City Attorney Powell was accurate in his assessment of the facts presented in said memo, many untruths. Why do you think the investigations of “Party Boy”, “Fence Master” and “The Fugitive” were presented to Public Corruption? Were those investigations fairly investigated? The residents think they were because they are inexperienced in investigations, especially Internal Affairs investigations. Every Officer on the NBV police force are well aware of which investigation(s) were glossed over with facts being ignored, which officer was protected and which officer aggressively investigated by Bejar and his mismanaged investigations.

KV and his web site have lost all credibility because he is getting most of his information from a source he has been warned about but his hatred of the Mayor has blinded him to the truth. He must let go of that “Hornsby Blackmail” incident, the State is not going to prosecute as no “overt” threats of any kind were there. Let go, move on, ask why all of the terminations occurred, don’t listen to your number one fabricator, read between the lines, keep an open mind when hearing from others and evaluate their explanations. One of the toughest things in life is to change one’s mind and admit you were wrong.

FDLE has returned some of the investigative packets with a “Handle Administratively” recommendation. What a bunch of, pass the buck, investigators they are. The City needs assistance in removing a number of obviously corrupt cops who deceive and who perjure yet FDLE is unable to make a decision except to not get involved. FDLE could take action, relieving the City of its number one problem with a “Double Jeopardy” not applied. Oh well, suffer on City.

There is more to come, wait, be patient.

Unregistered
05-15-2018, 09:42 PM
What is going on in the City now? It appears there is an upcoming vacancy in the Detective Bureau, does Mr. Drugs and Alcohol know something we don’t? Will this bring happiness for all? Additionally, a possible opening in the School Resource Officer position? What are we missing? I surmise the next attempt will be successful.

More training is mandated, we all will have to take and pass the new “Ethics” test. A few will have an extremely hard time. Should you have any questions or are in need of assistance, see “Time Out” he had to take the test ten times before passing; the ethics thing confuses him, he just doesn’t get it.

Channel 6 News reported the Department of Justice will be investigating improper use of FEMA monies. Let’s hope something can be done about “Camera Man” and his theft while “Nipples” and “Butt Head Bejar” are not ignored.

Try watching the taped, May 9, 2018, Commission Meeting to garner understanding of what is really going on in the City. There is quite a bit of “behind the scenes” action that cannot be disseminated to the public whom, most definitely, would quickly change their opinions upon evaluating the information. Many residents of the City believe the terminations of the past Chief and his corrupt investigators were for no reason. Those in the employ of the City know better, why do you think the investigators from the Miami Dade County Public Corruption Unit attended the meeting? There is an abundance of “probable cause” for their attendance there, yet many in the community are unaware what their presence really indicated, we must wait.

I reviewed the four (4) page memo written by terminated investigator Bejar, Chief Noriega’s “trusted investigator” who had been brought to North Bay Village to help clean up the Department. City Attorney Powell was accurate in his assessment of the facts presented in said memo, many untruths. Why do you think the investigations of “Party Boy”, “Fence Master” and “The Fugitive” were presented to Public Corruption? Were those investigations fairly investigated? The residents think they were because they are inexperienced in investigations, especially Internal Affairs investigations. Every Officer on the NBV police force are well aware of which investigation(s) were glossed over with facts being ignored, which officer was protected and which officer aggressively investigated by Bejar and his mismanaged investigations.

KV and his web site have lost all credibility because he is getting most of his information from a source he has been warned about but his hatred of the Mayor has blinded him to the truth. He must let go of that “Hornsby Blackmail” incident, the State is not going to prosecute as no “overt” threats of any kind were there. Let go, move on, ask why all of the terminations occurred, don’t listen to your number one fabricator, read between the lines, keep an open mind when hearing from others and evaluate their explanations. One of the toughest things in life is to change one’s mind and admit you were wrong.

FDLE has returned some of the investigative packets with a “Handle Administratively” recommendation. What a bunch of, pass the buck, investigators they are. The City needs assistance in removing a number of obviously corrupt cops who deceive and who perjure yet FDLE is unable to make a decision except to not get involved. FDLE could take action, relieving the City of its number one problem with a “Double Jeopardy” not applied. Oh well, suffer on City.

There is more to come, wait, be patient.

Mrs. Cleaver, we talked about you not writing your children's essays anymore. Wally and Beaver have to learn to write for themselves.

Ksajdak
05-16-2018, 02:25 PM
When I write here, I don’t hide like a coward because I don’t make up stories or tell lies.
Grow up, grow a pair and show your name like a real person does.
In addition, you’re giving me way too much credit for knowing more than I do. My husband and I have far better things to do than talk about NBV everyday. I just keep an eye out to protect my family as that is my only concern.

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 08:55 PM
Then why does he constantly text us day and night with all of his gossip and rumors? He needs to get a life. I have them all saved! Just waiting for the right time to share them with the Chief and Administration

Unregistered
05-16-2018, 10:55 PM
Ok big mouth...... Post it up snowflake, looking like Bruce Jenner with a bag full pickles.

Unregistered
05-31-2018, 04:55 PM
The new Police Chief was sworn in a short time ago. In attendance were all the kiss a$$es. How do you know they are the Kiss a$$es? Well, they all wore their Class “A” uniforms, responded on their own time, and stayed away from the Chief clustering in their own little group. If you were to have looked at the group there would have been some officers there looking very familiar to many. Yes, they are the party boys of Hurricane Irma, those that were under investigation, FOUND NEEDING found needing and received corrective discipline.

At the forefront was “Time Out” Jimmy. What was “Party Boy” doing? Why passing around a petition in support of the new Chief and inquiring as to what breed of K-9 he favors. You must always look and plan ahead in his job. He was very gloomy all night, seems he went around telling everyone it was ok to drink and put in for overtime, no one believed him this time. There is an old saying “fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me”. Hang in there Jimmy, your choice is leave willingly or get your certification revoked, I say fight it.

Uniform Lt. was there 1 hour early to let his belly in first, found out there was no food and was downcast the entire meeting.

Big “C” had his Frankin Forehead in attendance, good for him for showing support, I am sure he will submit overtime connecting it to a drug investigation or something, making his paycheck even bigger. His objective is to get his paycheck as large as his forehead so he will be rich. In his defense, he may truly have been conducting a drug investigation, he was observing “Time Out” a lot.

Manny was bumping his head on the podium, he just never stops, a lot like Monica, we may nickname him “Bobby Head”.

Honorable mention to Mo Mo and Karate cCop for their appearance, they only get a few points, you should only attend if you are seeking favor, making points or are afraid of something.

KV was there and very unhappy, no one asked for his input or permission on anything, they just did it, you can tell how disgruntled he feels, read his blog. Also Kev, nothing will happen with the Hornsby investigation, but what will happen is the arrest of “Rootin Tootin, Straight Shootin, Son of a Gun FR”. All will find out that “Nipples Noriega” may well be arrested as well, there is so much going on behind the scenes with the FBI and FDLE poking their noses into City finances. My advice to you is “QUIT LISTENING TO TIME OUT JIMMY”. You have already gotten our City Clerk walking toward the exit.

What really amazed me was the new City Manager. I’ve been reading how she is this and she is that, she was forced to leave North Miami Beach for a myriad of suspicious reasons but I can’t******tell you, not too smart, doesn’t know anything etc. etc. etc. But “WOW!!!” She certainly has the skills to navigate through the political process, how to accomplish City Business avoiding stonewalls and people whose only goal is (IMPEDING) hampering the process.

When Buhrmaster was unable to fill the Chief position, the Manager solved that problem like an experienced pro by having a backup in the wings, she doesn’t need guidance, she needs support, she knows the answer(s) and how to accomplish the mission.

I, for one, hope she stays North Bay Village Crazy, she’s doing a great job moving things forward.

Unregistered
06-11-2018, 06:34 PM
OK everyone, here is your chance to make Channel 6 News in a few months. That’s right, a memo requesting you volunteer is reprinted below from the Uniform Lt. of NBV, and reads:

“I am seeking volunteers to serve on the 2018 Hurricane Landfall Team.
Should you be interested please reply to me via e-mail no later than, Friday, May 25, 2018.
Any questions, please see me”.

The officers that were on the last landfall team are not eligible to volunteer for 2018. Our 2017 Team embarrassed the City, the Commission and Police Force in the public’s eye. Other Police Departments may have looked at our behavior and became a little envious. With that said, they may be volunteering to work (wink, wink) on our 2018 team.

Things to know and do prior to volunteering are as follows:

Pick a theme in which to decorate the Party Room. The prior theme of “Junk Room Supplies” décor was viewed in poor taste when broadcasted on the local news station.

Get in writing, from the City Manager and Police Chief that permission is given to consume drugs and drink alcohol at the Party.

Purchase professional lens covers for the security cameras. The 2017 Landfall Team appeared inept and incompetent when the lens covers fell off in a few minutes allowing filming of those officers who were carrying in the beer and ice coolers.

Find out what type of dog the New Police Chief would like. Check first, he may not be an animal lover and might just prefer cash.

Confer with the New City Manager in an attempt to determine if she thinks she will be terminated anytime in the near future and then collect signatures prior to the hurricane’s arrival so it isn’t quite so obvious that everyone is bribing City Officials and/or kissing ass to avoid punishment.

Ensure the canine purchase (if cash is not given) and the FOP “Vote of Confidence” letter is back dated to the correct date and sign a name or two on the letter so as to at least, optically, it gives the impression it is legit.

Make believable, the “Vote of Confidence” is from more than just 7 of the 25 officers on the force. Try not to use the names of those officers under investigation. Feel free to use those officers (4) that have been terminated, those officers will never know plus those names will not show in the investigative file should there be an investigation.

Know the do’s and don’ts of a NBV Landfall Team. Perhaps, get a hold of an “Event Planner” for some tips on how to answer the forth coming investigative questions. The new Chief is not corrupt as was the prior Chief and “Ace Pet Detective” Bejar and will not be involved in the investigation.

Overall, the Uniform Lt. should be on the Landfall Team to supervise and make decisions which means a second in command will actually have to be on scene to actually supervise and make those decisions.

I do not see any volunteers for this hurricane season.