PDA

View Full Version : Good bye Chief Nipples

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 12:38 AM
Best thing to happen in a long time is the termination of the biggest egotistical maniac in the business. After enjoying more pats on the back from himself and you know whats from Manny, motorbaby, and surprise surprise Chevy, the great one has been fired. He was driven home by acting fat cowardly no leadership turd boy. Boxes were strapped to the roof, as they drove into the Carlita Estate looking like detective trailer park.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 01:42 AM
If the boneheaded people writing on kebbys little Facebook knew anything at all about Noriega’s ego driven behavior, his preferential treatment of those who kiss his butt, and his cronyism, they’d be saying good riddance. Frank R was an a$$hole too. I remember kissie face blogger hammering Frank R all the time, and now they give each other back rubs. Finally getting rid of dead weight and you people who don’t know what is happening inside the PD should go back to minding the cats that infest our streets because with all the rats running around they’re doing their jobs.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 01:48 AM
Chewy, I hope that you get a Chief that finally has the balls to really fire your trailer trash a$$.. when was the last time that you actually wrote a ticket or made an arrest? Oh wait, you are too busy reading comic books or writing on this blog... guess what? There is never a good Chief for you, because you are a POS and instead of earning your salary honestly, you are always wishing for someone else’s misery... get the F€<% out of this Department already PLEASE! Can’t wait to see your boxes strapped to your scooter.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 02:05 AM
Is that Mccreepie the drunk? Shouldn’t you be barfing in the toilet by now. You’re definitely going to get what’s coming.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 03:33 AM
If the boneheaded people writing on kebbys little Facebook knew anything at all about Noriega’s ego driven behavior, his preferential treatment of those who kiss his butt, and his cronyism, they’d be saying good riddance. Frank R was an a$$hole too. I remember kissie face blogger hammering Frank R all the time, and now they give each other back rubs. Finally getting rid of dead weight and you people who don’t know what is happening inside the PD should go back to minding the cats that infest our streets because with all the rats running around they’re doing their jobs.

Yup bunch of re tards writing on that FB page. Think they know what really goes on? Not really, not at all. Wonder who’s next? Sammy Boy, you packing your stuff too? How about little Miss Cha Cha the Secretary who has a degree in English grammar.

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 04:43 AM
All the best to you Chief, just not here.

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:44 AM
Is that Mccreepie the drunk? Shouldn’t you be barfing in the toilet by now. You’re definitely going to get what’s coming.

Keep guessing Chewy... Closer than you think...don’t blink a$$O

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:57 AM
All the best to you Chief, just not here.

Getting his job back and coming for you 😂 💀

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 03:33 PM
Getting his job back and coming for you 😂 💀

Wishful thinking Crony-lover., plus he has no contract.. Get ready to pay the piper. The new manager knows the business already. Casais, McCready, and a couple of others should get their resumes updated. Oh, the new guys should get ready to start being treated like NEW GUYS. You listening BC..

Unregistered
04-07-2018, 08:02 PM
Good grief Carlita, stop crying, file a law suit and STFU! Boohoohoo. I was the best chief. You stood with the wrong bunch of the goon squad. I thought you were straight shootin. I just as wrong. Then all this talk of justice. You screw Rey, and save jimmy. Good job, buttcuddles.

Unregistered
04-08-2018, 04:18 AM
Good grief Carlita, stop crying, file a law suit and STFU! Boohoohoo. I was the best chief. You stood with the wrong bunch of the goon squad. I thought you were straight shootin. I just as wrong. Then all this talk of justice. You screw Rey, and save jimmy. Good job, buttcuddles.

Ever wonder how Norlan the retard, Manny the pole blower, and a couple of other CronyChiefLoverss got hired at NBVPD ? Well they worked off duty at the fountain blue hotel as police officers while employed by other police departments. Guess who was in charge of security at the fountain blue hotel back then? You guessed it, CronyChief itself. He also brought in the bighead I.A dude, and the other dude that took 16 months to plagiarize our old SOP... I think he may be a ninja, also hired was the boat dude which seems cool. All these guys were his friends before he started working at the village. This Chief created a hostile work environment at NBVPD and gave all his friends the special units and best days off.

So when he went on “NBV Residents Speak” and wrote about how the new city manager, the city commission and current city attorney are all corrupt and unethical, it made my stomach turn.. We know he was really writing about himself and every move he made as chief of police. He did get a puppy out of it though. Thanks for all you did Chief, you left a great legacy behind, not as great as you but great nonetheless.

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 01:20 PM
Let me reply to our Ex-Chief’s crying on Facebook. He, did, transform the police department but not for the better. Below are my responses to the crying, the lying, the half- truths and misinformation.

“During my time as your Chief of Police, the department was transformed from being extremely fragmented” (YES, NOW WE ALSO HATE EACH OTHER DUE TO HIS FAVORITISM OF CERTAIN OFFICERS OVER OTHERS, HIS LOP-SIDED APPLICATION OF STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES, ETC.) “and antiquated” (WHAT? WE RODE HORSES OR SOMETHING?) “to one that became progressive and highly respected. In doing so, we brought in highly accomplished and outstanding personnel,” (MY FRIENDS FROM MIAMI BEACH PD) “significant cutting edge training,” (MANDATED BY STATE LAW) “state of the art equipment,” (SINCE WHEN ARE NEW CARS AMAZING AND STATE OF THE ART?) “multiple specialized police services,” (THEY WERE HERE PRIOR TO HIS ARRIVAL) “numerous community outreach programs,” (AGAIN, ALREADY HERE) “advanced technology” (I MISSED THIS ONE, GUESS IT WAS THE ONE BOX OF CLICK TOP PENS ISSUED TO THE ENTIRE DEPARTMENT) “and initiated the process to become an accredited law enforcement agency.” (THIS IS A PROCESS THAT MAKES THE CHIEF LOOK GREAT, IT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOTHING FOR THE DEPARTMENT, CITY OR EVEN PERSONNEL, IT COST ABOUT A MILLION DOLLARS [I AM NOT KIDDING] THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN UTILIZED MORE EFFECTIVELY AND PRODUCTIVELY ELSEWHERE. NOT TO MENTION..IT WAS NEVER ACHIEVED, WASTED MONEY).

“As a result, your Police Department has become a force of positive change by optimizing all our public safety services and community policing initiatives, while developing strong partnerships with everyone” (NOT THE OFFICERS) “along the way.” “By my final day, the NBVPD had once again become a highly respected organization by the people we served and the South Florida law enforcement community in general. More importantly, our crime statistics dropped in both 2016 and 2017,” (DOES MANIPULATING AND FUDGING STATS REALLY COUNT?) “enforcement statistics were dramatically up in both those years, community engagement and communication has been optimal, and we hit high marks with every scoreboard/initiative imaginable.” (THIS IS BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH) “All these amazing” (AMAZING? THIS WORD PLAGIARIZED DIRECTLY FROM THE MOUTH OF SCOTT ISRAEL OF THE BROWARD SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT IN THE TV INTERVIEW AS HE TAKES FULL RESPONSIBILITY [NOT]FOR THE PARKLAND SCHOOL SHOOTING) “accomplishments occurred, while staying under budget each year since becoming the Chief. We not only re-committed to our core values noted on yesterday's press release by the Village, but we took them to a level never before experienced by the Police Department and the community.” (ME, ME, ME, ME, ME, I LOVE ME)

“Unfortunately,” (LUCKILY FOR THE OFFICERS AND CITY) “the Mayor and City Attorney’s coordinated effort” (COORDINATED BECAUSE THEY DID NOT WANT TO HAVE YOU CHARGED WITH FELONIES) “to have me removed” (WITHOUT BEING ARRESTED) “as your Chief of Police was executed through their newly hired Village Manager, who showed little to no interest in my numerous attempts to” (LIE) “enlighten her about my legal situation” (IS HE TALKING ABOUT HIS “PUPPY GATE” INVESTIGATION? THAT’S THE FELONY INVESTIGATION WHERE HE, THE CHIEF, ACCEPTS A $1,000 PUPPY FROM THE LT. AND OFFICERS HE IS INVESTIGATING, OR, HIS COVERING UP OF THAT LT’s PARTY FELONIES? IS THAT THE LEGAL SITUATION HE IS INVOLVED IN?) “as a whistle blower” (THIS “WHISTLE BLOWER” B/S MANTLE WAS DONNED BY HIM SO HE COULD HAVE SOME LEGAL PROTECTION AND FALSE COVER BECAUSE OF HIS ‘KNOWN’ UPCOMING TERMINATION BASED ON NUMEROUS REASONS) “during the eight (8) days since she started.” (THAT’S HOW LONG IT TOOK THE MANAGER [AND OTHERS] TO GET HIS NUMBER) “I firmly believe the decision to terminate my employment was already made by the Village Attorney and the Mayor.” (COULD IT HAVE BEEN BECAUSE OF ALL THOSE FELONIES THE CHIEF COMMITTED AND/OR WAS COMPLICIT IN? OR WAS IT JUST HATEFULNESS ON EVERYONE’S PART TOWARD SOMEONE THEY DIDN’T KNOW AND WERE INCAPABLE OF LOVING HIM AS MUCH AS HE LOVED HIMSELF)

“The Village Manager was clearly put on notice and had prior knowledge that I was seeking legal "whistle blower" protection.” (EXACTLY, PROTECTION TO DEFLECT FROM HIS PRIOR MISFEASANCE AND MALFEASANCE WHICH COMMENCED SHORTLY AFTER HIS ARRIVAL) “ Remarkably, the Village Manager chose ignore the law” (MUCH LIKE I DID MANY TIMES BEFORE) “anyway and take adverse action against me by unlawfully discharging me from employment.” (HE HAD NO CONTRACT, FLORIDA IS AN AT WILL STATE, WHAT AN IDIOT, HE CAN BE FIRED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON AND THERE WERE REASONS APLENTY. HE WAS OFFERED A GENEROUS PACKAGE TO RETIRE YET REFUSED) “I suppose those are the chances I took when I committed” (COMMITTED? HOW ABOUT SELF-SERVING) “myself to doing the right things” (HELLO? PUPPY GATE, BRIBERY, INVESTIGATIVE COVER-UP) “by pursuing justice and exposing behavior that created a substantial and specific danger to the public's safety and welfare.” (ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU WHITE WASHED THE INVESTIGATION WHERE THE LT. ABANDONED THE RESIDENTS OF NORTH BAY VILLAGE BY INDULGING IN A PARTY INVOLVING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL DURING A HURRICANE, THIS SAME LT. STOLE MONEY FROM THE CITY, STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT YET YOU REPORTED IT TO NO ONE. WAY TO PURSUE JUSTICE). “More shocking is the investigation(s) into the gross mismanagement, malfeasance and gross neglect of duty I reported to the appropriate legal authorities is still active and ongoing.” (WHAT DID HE DO, TELL ON HIMSELF? WHAT DID HE REPORT? WE ALL KNOW IT WASN’T THE LT’S FELONIES. WHEN THE FBI AND FDLE WERE HERE IN MARCH THEY WERE INVESTIGATING HIS ACTIONS OR LACK OF, NOT THE CITY ATTORNEY AS HE CLAIMS)

“For over three decades of delivering public safety services to this area, I have never been known to walk away from a fight against unlawful activities” (LET’S ALL GOOGLE HIM AND SEE) “and those responsible for such.” (AGAIN BRIBERY, THEFT, GROSS NEGLIGENCE) “I promise to do the same from my end with all those responsible including those who conspired and colluded behind the scenes to unlawfully” (HE IS STILL UNDER THE DELUSION HE CANNOT BE FIRED. FLA. IS AN AT WILL STATE FOR EMPLOYMENT. IF IT WAS BEHIND THE SCENE HOW DID HE KNOW HE WAS GOING BYE BYE? THE ENTIRE CITY KNEW, HE EVEN HAD TIME TO REGISTER AS A WHISTLE BLOWER) “terminate my employment after reporting their egregious conduct.” (WHAT EGREGIOUS CONDUCT? SOMEONE PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US)

“There is a cancer in this Village and it is spreading rapidly.” (YES, THERE IS A CANCER AND WE JUST GOT RID OF A VERY LARGE PART OF IT) “Like any cancer though, it can be cured if detected early” (IT WAS DETECTED AND CURED EARLY BY THE CITY MANAGER AND OTHERS WHO QUICKLY REMOVED IT) “enough and appropriately treated. I will do my part via the judicial system as a whistle blower.” (ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU WILL HAVE TO TESTIFY AS TO YOUR OWN MISFEASANCE, MALFEASANCE AND GROSS NEGLIGENCE DURING YOUR TENURE AS CHIEF. DID YOU FORGET THE HURRICANE PARTY COVER UP? DID YOU WHISTLE BLOW ON THE LT, OR YOURSELF FOR PUPPY GATE? NO YOU DID NOT, YOUR WHISTLE MUST HAVE BEEN BROKEN THEN) “ I encourage the Village voters to their part this November by voting for honest and selfless candidates who seek to serve for the people not for their own personal advantage.”

“Please make sure you do so and thus insure the cancer never comes back in any form. “ (IT WILL NOT RETURN BECAUSE YOU ARE GONE. NOW WE STRIVE TO REMOVE THE REST)

“Once again, thank you for allowing me the opportunity to have served the NBV community as your Police Chief. Be well and be safe,”

Carlos
22 Likes 10 Comments1 Share
Like (5 DRINKING PARTY OFFICERS)
(25 UNBELIEVABLE, SURPRISED AND ASTONISHED POLICE OFFICERS)

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 07:27 PM
So the greatest Chief east of the Mississippi is fired and leaves the beautiful three island paradise ranting and raving and crying whistle blower victim. What an embarrassment when just 10 days ago he vowed to his subordinates that he would fight to the end and all conspiring to get him fired would pay the price. Wa wa wa wa wa you’all will feel my wrath. Go pound sand crony! We are better off with the fat one at the helm, at least we all know he has no ballious and fears his own shadow.

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Well now that cheef Nipples is gone and never coming back, it’s time for Sam B. to leave. If we’ve proven one thing, it’s that nothing lasts forever. So Samantha it’s time for you to go. Just pack up and leave. No one will cry, not one single tear. Please leave !!!

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 11:01 PM
The greatest Chief did forget to say “thank you” so we won’t have to say “you’re welcome”

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 11:14 PM
Now that we know Mccready handed up chief nipples to the mayor, Sam da sham will da the actual investigation and get revenge for his boy. So mccready is going after Sam da sham to save his own ass. Keep Sam da sham

Unregistered
04-10-2018, 12:31 AM
Now that we know Mccready handed up chief nipples to the mayor, Sam da sham will da the actual investigation and get revenge for his boy. So mccready is going after Sam da sham to save his own ass. Keep Sam da sham

How did creepy stab the Chief? Creepy isn’t capable of doing such a thing so stop it already. Let’s keep creepy and promote him to Chief. He deserves it. Nobody here has eaten more cheese than creepy! He deserves it damn it!!