Unregistered
03-20-2018, 07:31 PM
Whos the new City Manager and chief going to be

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 03:58 PM
You are bud. Thanks for signing up.

Unregistered
03-22-2018, 08:01 PM
Looks like a lot of speculation is happening as we speak. To know, to hav knowledge is power. To act stupid is to be stupid. Everyone knows that the lady from Biscayne Park is the Village Manager. She’s super cool and really cares about people. Well not all people. Any day now she’ll get placed in the office and start running stuff. Most everyone will enjoy her presence here. Not all but, definitely most.

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 03:40 PM
Why is a Sgt. McVay meeting with the new manager out of the city behind the Chief’s back? Filling her head with lies already? Be careful Mrs Manager! He is bad news!

Unregistered
03-26-2018, 03:57 PM
I’ve gotten a call that’s where they were a couple months ago. She’s also been seen with the snake. I think the Irish are teaming up against Carlitos Commandos. And yes Mrs. Manager they’re both bad news.

Unregistered
03-29-2018, 09:38 PM
Why is a Sgt. McVay meeting with the new manager out of the city behind the Chief’s back? Filling her head with lies already? Be careful Mrs Manager! He is bad news!

Nice work Stevie MackfatCork. Saw you at her swearing in with half of the Dade County Chiefs. If you had anything to do with this I’m so happy. She’s an awesome girl as you probably already know and she’ll treat this Village right. Keep her feeling good brother. Watch her back especially with those couple slimy dirtbags you have in the police department. Till Valhalla my Brother!