PDA

View Full Version : Hypocrite

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 09:12 PM
I am now enjoying the latest media-fest with the dear leader (the one that is becoming quite the hypocrite) involving arming the teachers for school safety.
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/volusia-sheriff-details-proposal-to-arm-teachers-school-employees/703090627

During his latest media rounds has he told the news media the following:
- he failed his firearms qualification last year. And he would expect (I would hope) teachers to qualify. But that would be the M.O. of the leader...do as I say and not as I do.
- his failure to carry the department issued firearm with him

I guess the one good thing about this is we are no longer being forced to stomach his love affair with de-escalation. But then again if the teachers are armed how would he be able to Monday morning quarterback their actions since they would not have a BWC? Since he would not be able to send them to the courthouse for punishment would he send them to the cafeteria?

So many questions.......

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 11:42 PM
You tell em' KP.

Unregistered
02-22-2018, 11:49 PM
You tell em' KP.

I speak the truth.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 04:17 AM
I speak the truth.

But you speak too much!

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 11:45 AM
But you speak too much!

It may seem like that but with this leadership we have there is always something new going on. Just keeping people informed. We need less hypocrites leading us. Besides, look at the other agencies, we are right in line with where we should be posting.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 02:35 PM
It may seem like that but with this leadership we have there is always something new going on. Just keeping people informed. We need less hypocrites leading us. Besides, look at the other agencies, we are right in line with where we should be posting.

Justify it anyway you want. You are still a whiner. If things are so bad and you hate it so much, I suggest you look for employment elsewhere.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 04:44 PM
Justify it anyway you want. You are still a whiner. If things are so bad and you hate it so much, I suggest you look for employment elsewhere.

Do you make the same suggestion for the hundreds and hundreds of law enforcement on the other boards as well? You are part of the problem. Get off your knees...you are wearing out the carpet on the fourth floor.

Unregistered
02-23-2018, 09:27 PM

So let me see if I have this straight....we have one person whining about how screwed up the leadership is. And we have another person whining about a person whining. Classic VCSO.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 05:04 AM
So let me see if I have this straight....we have one person whining about how screwed up the leadership is. And we have another person whining about a person whining. Classic VCSO.

That’s the best you’ve got Aaron?

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Do you make the same suggestion for the hundreds and hundreds of law enforcement on the other boards as well? You are part of the problem. Get off your knees...you are wearing out the carpet on the fourth floor.

Not sure how I am “Part of the problem,” especially when you are judging by my one post. Actually, you are part of the problem, considering your constant complaining. The last time I had a job that I didn’t like, I went and got a new one. I’m sure there are many other agencies that would hire you, so I would suggest you go there since you think the grass is always greener. The fact that I enjoy my job and don’t complain doesn’t make me part of the problem. Right Kyle?

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 12:32 AM
Not sure how I am “Part of the problem,” especially when you are judging by my one post. Actually, you are part of the problem, considering your constant complaining. The last time I had a job that I didn’t like, I went and got a new one. I’m sure there are many other agencies that would hire you, so I would suggest you go there since you think the grass is always greener. The fact that I enjoy my job and don’t complain doesn’t make me part of the problem. Right Kyle?

I recommend the following. Don't look at the over 100 Florida departments on this site. You will be upset that practically EVERY department has LEO's making recommendations, asking advice or complaining. And on this site Chitty will not be able to fire them like he did with Szabo. Also, you should just stick to the VCSO home page and Chitty's homepage. you will be much happier. Hope this helps. Tell Chitty we send our best.

Unregistered
02-25-2018, 04:10 AM
I recommend the following. Don't look at the over 100 Florida departments on this site. You will be upset that practically EVERY department has LEO's making recommendations, asking advice or complaining. And on this site Chitty will not be able to fire them like he did with Szabo. Also, you should just stick to the VCSO home page and Chitty's homepage. you will be much happier. Hope this helps. Tell Chitty we send our best.

You tell him John!