PDA

View Full Version : Next Sgt

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 12:53 PM
So who is gonna be the next Sgt? Tag? Zorn? Bilbrey? Gonzalez?

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 03:03 PM
Lol, Tag yeah right what a joke

Unregistered
02-07-2018, 06:08 PM
Lol, Tag yeah right what a joke

Oh Tag will get it because he's the DC boy

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 05:04 PM

I agree he does nothing all day and *****es when patrol is running calls and he has to help. Hell, all he does all week is work on his degree and move the speed trailer once or twice. Don't see how he can be a supervisor.

Unregistered
02-08-2018, 06:17 PM
You guys should leave tag alone we could dissect everyone's careers

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 11:37 AM
You guys should leave tag alone we could dissect everyone's careers

Dissect away, please show me one officer at this agency that is paid to come in and do nothing all day other than finish his degree. And on top of it, he brags about doing nothing all day. So again dissect away

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 02:36 PM
Which officer do you want to start with? When it comes to lazy none of the three are workaholic. We could even talk about why some couldn't get hired with other agencies. Or we could talk about the detective that started this thread. You know the one that solves a case and it on the news. Since the detectives haven't solved a case in 15 years.

Unregistered
02-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Which officer do you want to start with? When it comes to lazy none of the three are workaholic. We could even talk about why some couldn't get hired with other agencies. Or we could talk about the detective that started this thread. You know the one that solves a case and it on the news. Since the detectives haven't solved a case in 15 years.

I see four names posted so you might want to learn how to count before posting on here.

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 01:55 AM
Bilbrey! Without a doubt. Look at the names; it’s a no brainer.

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 02:12 AM
You must be as much of an idiot as Billbrey!

Unregistered
02-10-2018, 09:43 PM
I see four names posted so you might want to learn how to count before posting on here.
You don't see any names posted. Either you are a detective or you're one of the losers from the past. I'm guessing loser. Now you know why you didn't make it

Unregistered
02-11-2018, 12:51 AM
You don't see any names posted. Either you are a detective or you're one of the losers from the past. I'm guessing loser. Now you know why you didn't make it

You’re an idiot. That is all; nothing to follow.

Unregistered
02-18-2018, 05:42 AM
Bilbrey, seriously? Biggest joke of the year so far.

Unregistered
02-24-2018, 03:20 AM
Your whole department is a joke. Dorman as dc, dB run by a cheating hick and sidekick, go green already

Unregistered
02-26-2018, 01:26 AM
As far as I can tell, the new D.C. has been doing a decent job. At least he cares about the agency, poor than we can say for the past admin. I dunno what the DB thing means, but the current DB is generally willing to help as. Never worked for their SGT but he is always helpful when I go over ther with a question or needing help ...

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 12:21 PM
Is DavRey still the DB Sgt?

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Tag better hope JZ or DB don't put in for the next Sgt position because he will be so screwed lol.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 12:44 PM
Is DavRey still the DB Sgt?

He never was. He is a lazy POS.

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 06:22 PM
He never was. He is a lazy POS.

Are you sure we are talking about the same DavRey? He told me he held that place together.

Unregistered
03-20-2018, 12:31 PM
Tag should get Sgt because he does so much for the department.

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 01:31 AM
Ok, so tag has griffys vote...

Unregistered
03-21-2018, 11:06 AM
And, BD’s vote.

Unregistered
03-30-2018, 02:42 AM
Dave was the only one worth a shit

Unregistered
04-05-2018, 08:25 PM
Dave was the only one worth a shit

Which Dave are you talking about? Certainly not Rey....that dude was invisible!!

Unregistered
04-06-2018, 02:01 AM
He wasn’t invisible, he was NON EXISTENT!!!!

Unregistered
04-09-2018, 07:16 PM
Tag is gonna get sgt. But he said only if they keep him in cst will he take the promotion.

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 12:27 AM
He’d be as good as that hick y’all got running the detectives.

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 07:12 PM
We need to vote dave boy off the pension board. He was lazy at work and even worse retired on the pension board.

Unregistered
04-11-2018, 11:24 PM
We need to vote dave boy off the pension board. He was lazy at work and even worse retired on the pension board.

AGREED!!! You start asking questions that he doesn’t like and you’re quickly turned away. I don’t trust him!!!

Unregistered
05-01-2018, 01:04 AM
Yawn..... mean while in bartow.

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 02:07 AM
So why do we need another Sgt position with everybody that is leaving.

Unregistered
05-13-2018, 01:16 PM
Who is going to take Hunt and Shearhouses’ posistion?

Unregistered
05-18-2018, 11:47 AM
Who is going to take Hunt and Shearhouses’ posistion?

Bigger question, who is going to replace Hall?

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 03:12 PM
Bigger question, who is going to replace Hall?

That’s easy, it will be the DC since he’s already running the place now. DC does what he wants and the chief does nothing, just ask the DC he will tell you that.

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 04:11 PM
Grady Judd

Unregistered
05-20-2018, 10:19 PM
Grady Judd

Lol. Well said and agreed

Unregistered
05-21-2018, 04:25 AM
Given the option of the DC or Judd, most of us are wanting Judd. Except CS and Tag. They wouldn’t have the protection they’ve had and Tag would have to do some real police work in his career.

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 04:25 PM
If you want protection see the vodoo man. Disclaimer not always guaranteed to work. Lol also try to do what you are told

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 04:28 PM
Tag is the hardest working officer and alleviates a lot of crap that patrol would otherwise have to handle. If you don't believe me, just ask him and he will tell you.

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 04:32 PM
you can always go to Tampa International if you don't like it here

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 04:36 PM
If you can't get hired anywhere else I will post a McDonald's application for you.

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 05:40 PM
I dont see pcso taking over.

Unregistered
05-23-2018, 09:49 PM
I dont see pcso taking over.

I wish they would, more pay and more manpower.

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 05:13 AM
Is Chief Hall going to promote the laziest person at the police department to Sgt? I surely hope not!

Unregistered
05-30-2018, 11:16 PM
Is Chief Hall going to promote the laziest person at the police department to Sgt? I surely hope not!

According to the Facebook debate, trish loves us.

Unregistered
06-04-2018, 11:30 PM
So how many people does the new CST Sgt supervise? Just curious....

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 06:42 AM

I'll give you a hint as toe why tag got the Sgt. Position, he followed me home and snitched on me because I took my patrol car home a few times. Watch your self and watch over the new people they hire so they don't end up on the chopping block.

Also, getting terminated without the chance of resigning for taking a car home is kind of petty.

Unregistered
01-26-2019, 02:39 PM
Go away. You were told not to take the car home. You did it regardless. You’ve been fired from every job you’ve ever had. Accept responsibility for your actions. This has nothing to do with you or your situation that YOU created. You’re irrelevant to anything that’s happened.

Unregistered
02-21-2019, 07:10 PM
I'll give you a hint as toe why tag got the Sgt. Position, he followed me home and snitched on me because I took my patrol car home a few times. Watch your self and watch over the new people they hire so they don't end up on the chopping block.

Also, getting terminated without the chance of resigning for taking a car home is kind of petty.

Tag is a snitch, watch your back with him.

Unregistered
02-22-2019, 04:40 PM
I am still in disbelief they promoted Tag. He is and was the most lazy incompetant officer ever. He dodged and milked calls his entire career and has to ask everyone around what and how to do something. Since being a Sgt one squad member left cause she coudlnt take it and the others are all trying to leave. Way to go Joe and Bryan good choice.

Unregistered
02-26-2019, 01:06 PM
Move on CS nobody care to hear you slam your buddy

Unregistered
04-12-2019, 10:21 AM
Hope it is AW she will be great.

Unregistered
04-23-2019, 11:13 PM
Wrong! Lololololololololol

Unregistered
04-28-2019, 03:12 AM
From what I hear it going to be JM, I don’t know who is worse, AW or JM. At least AW knows what a crack pipe looks like.

Unregistered
04-29-2019, 06:48 PM
From what I hear it going to be JM, I don’t know who is worse, AW or JM. At least AW knows what a crack pipe looks like.

What about Cody or Zorn??

Unregistered
04-30-2019, 11:03 PM
What about Cody or Zorn??

Lol. Gotta pass the test to get the stripes.

Unregistered
06-10-2019, 06:34 PM
Why are they waiting to post the new Sgt position.

Unregistered
06-11-2019, 06:16 AM
So Officer March can put in.

Unregistered
06-11-2019, 06:57 PM

He should get it. Vaughn and Zorn couldn’t even pass the test and March is smart and learned a lot from Michelle Smith.

Unregistered
06-12-2019, 04:05 PM
Smart enough to bend a dispatcher over in front of the cameras ...

Unregistered
06-12-2019, 05:15 PM

This place is shady!

Unregistered
07-17-2019, 06:16 PM
You expected different with Lyan running things....

Unregistered
08-01-2019, 03:08 AM
JM for Sergeant, the guy who is married but has his girlfriend meet him at work all the time. Sounds like another CS to me

Unregistered
08-03-2019, 07:52 PM
Why is that any of your business? His personal life has nothing to do with whether or not he’ll be a good sergeant. And I think he will be a good one, best one for the job. Maybe you should take a look in other places like the supervision or lack there of in your dispatch. Didn’t a trainee get fired for negligence and another pretty decent one (from what I heard) up and left thanks to the wonderful administrative capabilities of BD?? Not to mention not being able to keep track of your officers radio traffic it’s a miracle that place is still standing. Between your detectives crashing into citizens and you administration walking around with their asses for hats it’s only a matter of days before Grady and the boys in green come take over.

But on the bright side I see you guys are saving birdies and using your only good police officer as the publicity monkey.

You guys are such a joke.

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 01:37 AM
The only part of your post I agree with is that he will make a good sergeant.

As for the dispatcher that left, it worked for her and her family. Wasn’t anything against her or the department. What trainee was fired for negligence? And if you’re referring to the detective in the S4D yesterday, he was stopped for a traffic light and hit by juveniles with a learners permit. Not sure how you’re finding fault there. You might want to check your source. Seems to be rather inaccurate.

You sound like the bitter retired sergeant. Go and enjoy your retirement. Live your life and don’t worry about the department. We’re actually doing quite well without you.

Unregistered
08-04-2019, 04:49 AM
The only part of your post I agree with is that he will make a good sergeant.

As for the dispatcher that left, it worked for her and her family. Wasn’t anything against her or the department. What trainee was fired for negligence? And if you’re referring to the detective in the S4D yesterday, he was stopped for a traffic light and hit by juveniles with a learners permit. Not sure how you’re finding fault there. You might want to check your source. Seems to be rather inaccurate.

You sound like the bitter retired sergeant. Go and enjoy your retirement. Live your life and don’t worry about the department. We’re actually doing quite well without you.

Why would ES advocate for JM and say he’s the best officer you have? That makes no sense. You’re gonna have to find someone else to put that on. Besides, employees at BPD have been calling him asking for assistance and information they can’t figure out on their own (from what I hear from current employees) Not the other way around. It’s the current employees, and supervisors that keep dragging him into the pd’s business. So how well are you actually doing? It appears he is living his life and enjoying retirement and not worrying about the pd. He’s obviously doing better without you than you are without him.

As for JM, his personally life is no one’s business unless it gets brought to the pd. Then it’s a matter of integrity. If one is committing adultery while on duty, that’s grounds for judgement on his character. Not saying one can’t be a good cop and have a very “social” person life. Just saying one should probably save one’s fraternizing for one’s days off.

Unregistered
08-05-2019, 06:46 PM
You work for the citizens. It is a job like any other job. What you do in the uniform on duty is everyone's business. Who cares how great you are. If you chase skirts on duty you should be held accountable

Unregistered
08-06-2019, 02:48 PM
Who mentioned ES? He was a an excellent Sgt with a lot of knowledge that his coworkers respected. Not a surprise they stay in touch with him. Can’t say as much for at least one of the other recently retired sergeants.

Unregistered
12-17-2019, 03:18 AM
Is CV going to make above a 60 this time ha ha ha.

Unregistered
12-17-2019, 05:26 AM
Zorn is gonna ace the test!!

Unregistered
12-18-2019, 10:24 PM
Zorn is gonna ace the test!!

Zorns a piece of shit I seen him a couple times ****ing his girlfriend who works at the court house behind the city of bartow a fleet maintenance building

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 04:28 PM
In the event that were true, he shouldn’t be doing that on duty (which I highly doubt he’d have reason to), but that is his wife that you are describing. I’m sure she’ll be happy to know you’ve seen them together. Stop trying to start shit. You can accuse him of a lot of things, but him cheating isn’t one of them.

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 05:20 PM
Ex-wife Angie is bored and drinking again!!

Unregistered
12-20-2019, 01:18 AM
This agency is funny, glorified security guards. Just so y’all know, every other agency in the county laughs at y’all. At least it’s entertaining.

Unregistered
12-20-2019, 03:49 AM
In the event that were true, he shouldn’t be doing that on duty (which I highly doubt he’d have reason to), but that is his wife that you are describing. I’m sure she’ll be happy to know you’ve seen them together. Stop trying to start shit. You can accuse him of a lot of things, but him cheating isn’t one of them.

How am I trying to start something there are plenty of places through out bartow to have lunch with you wife at why do it in a secluded place.. last time I seen them he hurry up and sped off she got out the car with a gift bag looking around acting suspicious dumbass

Unregistered
01-03-2020, 10:07 PM
How am I trying to start something there are plenty of places through out bartow to have lunch with you wife at why do it in a secluded place.. last time I seen them he hurry up and sped off she got out the car with a gift bag looking around acting suspicious dumbass

I can guarantee you Zorn isn’t messing around for one, you know like you were doing while on duty with a Bartow whore. Yes he used to eat with his wife all the time at the courthouse in their vehicle while on his lunch break. But next time you see him eating with his wife, feel free to walk up to their personal vehicle and say hi, that’s if your not scared to.

Unregistered
01-03-2020, 10:18 PM

Lol that’s his wife dunb@$$, and where he chooses to eat with his wife is his business and not yours. I agree with the one post, Zorn doesn’t screw around on duty. Nor does he cheat on his wife like most of the people at this agency. This rumor sounds like CS or JG drama they like to spread on here.

Unregistered
01-04-2020, 12:35 AM
Zorns a piece of shit I seen him a couple times ****ing his girlfriend who works at the court house behind the city of bartow a fleet maintenance building

Dang u must have a crush on him since u watching him eat lunch with his wife and stuff. He’s the most honest cop at Bartow I know. U just jealous of him.

Unregistered
01-08-2020, 05:54 PM
Dang u must have a crush on him since u watching him eat lunch with his wife and stuff. He’s the most honest cop at Bartow I know. U just jealous of him.

Lol you guys are penis riders how do y’all know what he do your nothing but a bunch of **** eating faggots 😂😂

Unregistered
01-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Lol that’s his wife dunb@$$, and where he chooses to eat with his wife is his business and not yours. I agree with the one post, Zorn doesn’t screw around on duty. Nor does he cheat on his wife like most of the people at this agency. This rumor sounds like CS or JG drama they like to spread on here.

How would you know are you zorn no so stfu

Unregistered
01-08-2020, 05:59 PM

You have to be the one with the crush look how your defending your baby lol your jumping to his defense like Batman when he jumped out that window to save Rachael 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂💀

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 01:17 AM
How would you know are you zorn no so stfu

I will always defend an honest person, so you shut the F$&@ up. Why don’t you all worry about the ones that are screwing around at your agency.

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 02:14 AM
Screwing around will get ya promoted, right J. March??

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;3087453]Screwing around will get ya promoted, right J. March??[/QUOTE

I think In the future after a little more experience March will make a great supervisor he’s just a little to ****y rn but truss the process

Unregistered
01-09-2020, 11:42 AM
I will always defend an honest person, so you shut the F$&@ up. Why don’t you all worry about the ones that are screwing around at your agency.

Sounds like someone’s a little angry

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 02:02 PM
Sounds like someone’s a little angry

It don’t think their angry, I believe they were just replying to your comment. I think people are just tired of dumb people making up stuff to put on here just to get a negative response from people. That just proves you have no life and or just jealous of that person your talking about. It should be required on here to put at least your first name on here so that said person will know who you are. We all know at the agency that there’s nothing but keyboard Rambos on here who talk crap about people just to start crap, but I think it’s immature to make up stuff about persons cheating on their wives which could cause problems with their home life.

But we all know your not going to put your name on here because your a coward and scared that person might confront you.

Have a great day

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 02:09 PM
Screwing around will get ya promoted, right J. March??

Lol so true, perfect example is BD, and CS

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 05:56 PM
It don’t think their angry, I believe they were just replying to your comment. I think people are just tired of dumb people making up stuff to put on here just to get a negative response from people. That just proves you have no life and or just jealous of that person your talking about. It should be required on here to put at least your first name on here so that said person will know who you are. We all know at the agency that there’s nothing but keyboard Rambos on here who talk crap about people just to start crap, but I think it’s immature to make up stuff about persons cheating on their wives which could cause problems with their home life.

But we all know your not going to put your name on here because your a coward and scared that person might confront you.

Have a great day
Lol didn’t see you put your name so clearly your referring to yourself

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 05:59 PM
Lol so true, perfect example is BD, and CS

Why bring up cs if he clearly doesn’t work for the pd anymore yeah he might have screwed around a little but he always was a hard worker that’s something you clearly don’t know about

Unregistered
01-11-2020, 07:11 PM
JM will have to score higher on the test than CV and JZ which aint gonna happen.

Unregistered
01-13-2020, 02:31 AM
You mean the same CV and JZ that bombed the last time around cause they thought they didn’t need to study and could just get it cause of how important they think they are? Hate to burst your bubble princess but JM is highly intelligent and he will blow those two wannabes out of the water

Unregistered
01-14-2020, 08:46 PM
Guys, we have four very capable candidates this time. Just wish them all well and move on.

Unregistered
01-15-2020, 05:20 PM
Guys, we have four very capable candidates this time. Just wish them all well and move on.

Amen, that’s what I’m saying

Unregistered
01-16-2020, 04:26 PM
Not much to pick from, that's what I'm saying

Unregistered
01-16-2020, 10:54 PM
Not much to pick from, that's what I'm saying

Then why didn’t you put in for it?

Unregistered
01-16-2020, 11:58 PM
You mean the same CV and JZ that bombed the last time around cause they thought they didn’t need to study and could just get it cause of how important they think they are? Hate to burst your bubble princess but JM is highly intelligent and he will blow those two wannabes out of the water

Wow MS, I thought CV and JZ were your friends too

Unregistered
01-17-2020, 10:07 AM
Wow MS, I thought CV and JZ were your friends too

I have much respect for all of them. That’s why the only post in this thread that’s mine would be the one stating we have four good candidates. Wish them well and move on. Good try though!

MS :-)

Unregistered
01-18-2020, 12:48 PM
MS says different behind closed doors.

Unregistered
01-18-2020, 04:05 PM
MS only concern......being Captain

Unregistered
01-23-2020, 10:48 PM

Karma is a b**** isn't it Jordan March. It has you by the short hairs that's riding you like the little b**** that you are

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 02:51 AM
Karma is a b**** isn't it Jordan March. It has you by the short hairs that's riding you like the little b**** that you are

I shall assume JM didn't score well?

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 07:22 PM

Well somebody isn’t a JM fan. I’m assuming he failed the test. Well I will say this, if Bartow promotes CV they will have another CS on there hands. CV won’t be proactive like CS but his pants will be down all the time while on duty.

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 09:36 PM
Yeah, at least you know where you could find JM. Bent over a dispatcher in the drive thru.... CV is a solid choice. JM not passing the test is what we call a near miss...

Unregistered
01-24-2020, 11:06 PM
Yeah, at least you know where you could find JM. Bent over a dispatcher in the drive thru.... CV is a solid choice. JM not passing the test is what we call a near miss...

“Solid choice” your no where near a solid choice my friend. I wouldn’t trust you to protect the donuts in the roll call room. I would be scared you would try to molest them.

Unregistered
01-25-2020, 06:06 PM
“Solid choice” your no where near a solid choice my friend. I wouldn’t trust you to protect the donuts in the roll call room. I would be scared you would try to molest them.

I think whoever this is sounds like they were molested when they were a child and has failed to have the ability to even face a girl, inside and outside of of a bedroom. Your poor little donut

Unregistered
01-30-2020, 11:31 PM
I think whoever this is sounds like they were molested when they were a child and has failed to have the ability to even face a girl, inside and outside of of a bedroom. Your poor little donut

You should probably reframe from committing on here CV. You make it to obvious it’s you.

Unregistered
02-01-2020, 01:31 AM
Sgt. Zorn, Lolololol

Unregistered
02-12-2020, 02:44 AM
Did Zorn get promoted?

Unregistered
02-15-2020, 05:44 PM
Did Zorn get promoted?

Yes he’s being promoted next week. And congrats to him, it’s well deserved to a great officer.

Unregistered
02-18-2020, 10:45 PM
Zorn was a better choice then, Mr. Weirdo, Mr. Immature, and Mr. Lazy.

Unregistered
02-23-2020, 01:31 AM
Zorn was a better choice then, Mr. Weirdo, Mr. Immature, and Mr. Lazy.

You just described CV with all three