PDA

View Full Version : New Chief

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 09:50 PM
I heard the New Chief was some guy from a PD in Miami

Unregistered
11-11-2017, 10:37 AM
Hopefully he's some guy who abandons this Commander tragedy and brings back lts.

Unregistered
11-11-2017, 03:42 PM
Hopefully he's some guy who abandons this Commander tragedy and brings back lts.

It's going to take a lot to unscrew what the admin has done, including a past capt. and assistant chief....

Unregistered
11-11-2017, 05:42 PM
It's going to take a lot to unscrew what the admin has done, including a past capt. and assistant chief....

Yup you are a true KV clone!

Stop me if you have heard this before and in chronological order dammit!

“Well, that was Uebelacker doing what he wasn’t supposed to be doing”

“Sirianni was too busy but he tried real hard”

“Oh, well Stella caused a lot of problems around here...”

“That was Liermann being Liermann, I never agreed with him”

“Yes, Estrada should have retired long ago, he’s from a different era.”

See this is you being KV’s mouthpiece! Instead of you looking in the mirror and seeing your own faults and issues you can plug Andy or any of the above into you near little equation of what is wrong here.

Sirrianni’s boys bite people. Stella’s boys are hard asses. Liermann’s boys are 1/2 in Admin/supervisor positions while the other are in hot water (you are probably in that camp) Uebelacker’s boys are jumping ship. Estrada’s boys have their retirement countdown clocks on their desktops. The list goes on and on. Lame and played out excuses.

And by the way, how did GA not realize after looking at this list that he is the one one the hot seat and he will be their next fall guy? Walk around the halls aimlessly with as many bundles of paper that you want GA, we are all onto you and will be watching when the hatchet falls next.

To use a term from College Football, there is a “lack of institutional control” here and we all see it. The liability to those in the yellow building is through the roof. Expect a no nonsense person to come in here and expect to be toes on the line and called to the carpet for probably everything.

We are now in season and so short handed and you want to blame people from 2,3,4,5,6 years ago. Like I said. Lame. Do your damn job, don’t worry about anybody else, stop deflecting and blaming, we know we have become like Fort Myers or Sarasota or Bradenton. Nothing we can do but look out for each other on calls.

Unregistered
11-11-2017, 10:28 PM

See this is you being KV’s mouthpiece! Instead of you looking in the mirror and seeing your own faults and issues you can plug Andy or any of the above into you near little equation of what is wrong here.

Sirrianni’s boys bite people. Stella’s boys are hard asses. Liermann’s boys are 1/2 in Admin/supervisor positions while the other are in hot water (you are probably in that camp) Uebelacker’s boys are jumping ship. Estrada’s boys have their retirement countdown clocks on their desktops. The list goes on and on. Lame and played out excuses.

And by the way, how did GA not realize after looking at this list that he is the one one the hot seat and he will be their next fall guy? Walk around the halls aimlessly with as many bundles of paper that you want GA, we are all onto you and will be watching when the hatchet falls next.

To use a term from College Football, there is a “lack of institutional control” here and we all see it. The liability to those in the yellow building is through the roof. Expect a no nonsense person to come in here and expect to be toes on the line and called to the carpet for probably everything.

We are now in season and so short handed and you want to blame people from 2,3,4,5,6 years ago. Like I said. Lame. Do your damn job, don’t worry about anybody else, stop deflecting and blaming, we know we have become like Fort Myers or Sarasota or Bradenton. Nothing we can do but look out for each other on calls. cover your own 6 because if you do anything in front of a rat you will be next, if the new chief is a hardass so be it, first ones to go will be the lack luster so called leaders, but do not worry Lear is hiring only who Vespia wants, so he can maintain his thumbs on control, he is going, but he aint going far

Unregistered
11-11-2017, 10:45 PM

We are now in season and so short handed and you want to blame people from 2,3,4,5,6 years ago. Like I said. Lame. Do your damn job, don’t worry about anybody else, stop deflecting and blaming, we know we have become like Fort Myers or Sarasota or Bradenton. Nothing we can do but look out for each other on calls.

The most honest and hard hitting description of LEO side of things thanks for posting. Wonder what the non-sworn side would be, especially dispatch and what a certain supervisor has done in there.

Unregistered
11-12-2017, 01:13 AM
The most honest and hard hitting description of LEO side of things thanks for posting. Wonder what the non-sworn side would be, especially dispatch and what a certain supervisor has done in there.

What are you referring to?