PDA

View Full Version : The Chief

Unregistered
11-08-2017, 07:55 PM
In the end when the media comes and does their story it will all come down to lack of leadership.

Negligent retention / misfesance

Just like Miami Beach the chief will be asked to leave in disgrace!

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 07:56 PM
I can’t wait for this chief quit or get fired so I can give him a piece of my mind and see what he does.

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 02:50 AM
I can’t wait for this chief quit or get fired so I can give him a piece of my mind and see what he does.

So what’s you gonna say?

Unregistered
11-18-2017, 03:13 AM
Well well well. The city lawyer is gone. He was the managers bodyguard. So the Cm must be next.

Unregistered
11-21-2017, 02:36 PM
Who really cares if the lawyer is gone, we need a complete rebuild of the City cast along with a new Chief. This place is unreal, the Chief came here and embraced the LT. that actually tried everything in his power to block his hiring process., then that same LT. has a drinking party at the police station of all places with a few cops during hurricane Irma and still has a take home police car and getting paid. Whatever happened to the investigation and disciplinary action?? We all know he can discipline Corporals for turning in a late report. It appears Chief only takes action if the matter is personal, as it was when he got caught lying and embarrassed during the contract negotiations and the police union president called him out on it. That warrented a demotion for Mr. President even though it was the Chief who was wrong for lying and wouldn’t admit to it. This place is a joke, just look at the people getting hired with terrible records elsewhere just because they know the Chief or the CM. These degenerates in charge are the real problem. The Major is actually gaining support in all this.

Unregistered
01-31-2018, 05:42 PM
In the end when the media comes and does their story it will all come down to lack of leadership.

Negligent retention / misfesance

Just like Miami Beach the chief will be asked to leave in disgrace!

This is fake news. Our chief will never leave.