PDA

View Full Version : Snitch Alert

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 07:30 PM
Watch out brothers...there is a snitch out there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/search/dispatcher.front?Query=ticked+off&target=all&spell=on

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 03:58 PM
I am ticked off that an entire squad (four units) of the Volusia County Sheriff’s Office spends hours and hours at DeLand restaurants instead of patrolling and working. Certainly we can all count to ten and we can read. What are selfish people with loaded grocery carts doing in the express line?...

This is bull crap.

People have to eat. Chitwood has others things to worry about.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 12:09 AM
R-E-L-A-X. The Glorious Leader is not worried about this for two reasons. One is that having an entire shift eat together will not allow him to have his crime fighting mug in front of a tv camera. And the other thing (as Szabo will attest to) is that it is not on social media.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 08:36 PM
I love the Glorious Leader...Mike Chit-Un. He is head and shoulders above the fake glorious leader (Kim Jong-Un). Our Glorious Leader gives us a wonderful paycheck, job security, and wonderful leadership. He is a tremendous athlete (world class bicycle rider) and inspires obedience, respect and loyalty from the masses. I love the Glorious Leader.