PDA

View Full Version : Post Hurricane Process

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 11:04 AM
Well not sure who’s really in trouble over the hurricane party, but only one guy is suspended. So far the rumor is that Bobby J has reached out to Carlito to soften the blow to the primary subject who allegedly organized and ordered people to the hurricane party room all the while saying how ok it is with frank and Carlota. That’s a key point. Also, if questioned, each subject can probably only speak on what they did, not what anyone else did. An example would be like “Officer did you eat any illegal tacos”. Answer is “yes”. How many? Not much really. How about the others in the room? I don’t know I didn’t pay attention to that. Did someone say it was ok to eat illegal tacos? Yes himmy said it was ok with the manager and chief. If you already went upstairs and handed yourself up, remember it was after a complaint was made and it was you trying to cya after you did what you did. Hopefully you didn’t throw anyone else under the bus. Must be careful when IA process is centered on protecting nbv01 and nbv02. Wonder if FOP WILL represent members this time.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 03:40 AM
Is that how you handled your IA? I thought you handed mark up right after he kicked your MMA ass. No wait it was after you went to the hospital and found out the injury was steroid related. Everyone knows you had to beers not tacos so try not to be your usual self and lie about it, it will make it go faster if everyone tells the truth.

Unregistered
10-19-2017, 03:22 PM
You guys are smoking some good stuff if you think anything will happen to anyone. It involves all his fluffers and the one fluffer on the labor council. He will not hurt his fluffers because there will be no one to fluff him. I need to know where you guys got your cards from. The IA is dog snd pony for cleaning up if anyome comes a knocking. This won't even reach FDLE as all IAs are supposed to because it'll be downgraded to help show it was BS when they come a knocking.

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 03:58 PM
Jimmy made everyone do it. Don’t matter how many tacos you ate. I heard one of the questions is: Officer how many beers did jimmy order you to drink?

Unregistered
10-24-2017, 03:07 AM
Did you know that grown men and manwoman were there. Grown men know better and so do their supervisors. Let's just own it and move on. Everyone must ride Carletos man part and give Snowball a break. The Sadrat needs to go first, then hotel boy cause hotel boy is done after this. It's sad that the only place he will ever be a cop is the Village.

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 05:08 PM
Carlito the loser last week gave his pet McSnake the week off to go to the FOP board meeting all the while with pay and his take home ride. Has anything changed? NO!

The loser will be Sadrat. How’s that target on your back? Getting heavy right! Cheese eater....

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 01:05 AM
Someone hurt the snakes feelings evidently from snowball's email about 59s. Well that or the fluffer got stepped on and cried to his daddy. Either way it'll all be okay, first round is on me fellas.

If the snake was away, makes me think it's the fluffer. Lol. In that case his daddy can buy his drink since he's not old enough to drink. Irishman giv'er lassie, er I mean, laddie a tall one for us eh.

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 10:10 PM
It’s about Miami-Dade assumed police services in North Bay Village. We are 80% of the City budget and keep getting raises, let’s be true professionals and go away into the night. We don’t deserve to be here, we fight amongst each other all the time, we drink coffee all day/night and handle 2 calls for service on a busy day/night and complain about everything. The bosses are inept and the cops do as they please all the time, no disciplinary action was taken against a group of cops who got drunk at the police station during hurricane Irma and the Lieutenant who brought the beer to the party hasn’t even been suspended because he and the Chief of Police are pals. Let’s put a nail in this coffin and close this show.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 03:01 AM
It’s about Miami-Dade assumed police services in North Bay Village. We are 80% of the City budget and keep getting raises, let’s be true professionals and go away into the night. We don’t deserve to be here, we fight amongst each other all the time, we drink coffee all day/night and handle 2 calls for service on a busy day/night and complain about everything. The bosses are inept and the cops do as they please all the time, no disciplinary action was taken against a group of cops who got drunk at the police station during hurricane Irma and the Lieutenant who brought the beer to the party hasn’t even been suspended because he and the Chief of Police are pals. Let’s put a nail in this coffin and close this show.

We're not going anywhere! Our leader has 3/5 of the commish in his pocket and his friends all over the department in specialized units or working their way there. Kiss his ring and you too can be able to do as you please. Get used to it! Drinking is nothing new and nothing happened so get over it. It's common practice and cronyism is the rule of modern day policing. Hell.....in every job, in every career. He who kisses ass shall pass. It's a get out of jail free card. Go to the county and see your response times, call the director of MDPD with your petty gripes in the middle of the night, please do go to the county and watch what happens so we can laugh our butts off when you come crying back. You have no idea how good this city has it.