Unregistered
10-06-2017, 11:24 AM
There is no progress.

Unregistered
10-06-2017, 09:44 PM
So folks how about that email???

Unregistered
10-07-2017, 05:57 AM
So much for retiring with dignity, he did exactly what we all expected him to do.

Unregistered
10-08-2017, 06:24 AM
If what Chief Daniel said caused him to go into retirement, I wished it would have been said a year or two earlier. Napoleon is a no good menace and I feel sorry for the next place he works at and they have to deal with him. He is either getting into trouble or getting someone in trouble.

Unregistered
10-13-2017, 11:15 PM
He had many faults, but he did a good job as a range instructor. He kept it interesting and challenging.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 02:57 AM
Annnnnd he was fired because this agency covered something up.... so then there is that

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 03:35 AM
He was a terrible range instructor. I dreaded going to the range when he was the instructor. He was a terrible supervisor. A typical Napoleon, that gets a badge and a gun and is a bully.

Unregistered
10-14-2017, 05:38 AM
There are a couple of more just like him, and I believe it is because they don't wear the pants at home and come on the job and take it out on the people working for them.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 10:54 PM
This Chief has made some decent promotions since he has taken over but now with a limited supply of eligible people, I would rather have no supervisor than have him just hand a promotion to an incompetent, corrupt, self serving buffoon.

Unregistered
10-16-2017, 11:45 PM
They aren't all baffoons. It's the one baffoon that complicates the entire process.

Unregistered
10-17-2017, 03:02 AM
LT. Kingaling the terrible, supports the guy and the stats his squad produce. His squad will always be the last choice for most officers to join, but through seniority he will always get the newer.. younger aggressive guys, and guys that want to be promoted for their activity, and the stats they want produced. So, yes he will be promoted soon. Besides all of his bs talking, he is not a bad guy to work for.

Unregistered
10-18-2017, 01:09 AM
No doubt who the baffoon is. That's too funny. And no he's not good to work for

Unregistered
10-20-2017, 05:35 PM
Update on promotions...there are still no promotions

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 05:41 AM
You do not wear enough medals, pins, and badges on your uniform like him to show your importance to get promoted. Give it up.

Unregistered
10-21-2017, 12:10 PM
He was a terrible range instructor. I dreaded going to the range when he was the instructor. He was a terrible supervisor. A typical Napoleon, that gets a badge and a gun and is a bully.

He was all of those things for sure, but he did do a good job at making the range challenging. Former and current instructors basically had you shoot at a target and go home. He at least set up challenging courses with balloons, metal targets, using a patrol car etc. Despite his personality flaws and your personal issues with him, the range was something he actually excelled at.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 04:33 AM
1- What's wrong with shooting the course and qualifying on duty and then getting back to work? Who the hell wants to spend 8hr at the gun range? Very unnecessary, but I guess justifies a position and someone's job.

2- He was a bully, especially on the gun range, where he had all power and enjoyed harassing females especially at the range. He excelled in nothing in his career besides being a typical short guy with issues and not being able to wear the pants at home. A bully. Give a guy like that a gun and a badge and they think they are god. This job attracts those kinds of people unfortunately.

Unregistered
10-23-2017, 02:47 PM
1- What's wrong with shooting the course and qualifying on duty and then getting back to work? Who the hell wants to spend 8hr at the gun range? Very unnecessary, but I guess justifies a position and someone's job.

2- He was a bully, especially on the gun range, where he had all power and enjoyed harassing females especially at the range. He excelled in nothing in his career besides being a typical short guy with issues and not being able to wear the pants at home. A bully. Give a guy like that a gun and a badge and they think they are god. This job attracts those kinds of people unfortunately.

do you need to go find a safe room so you can cry?

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 04:07 AM
Yes most probably will be soon. The morale never gets any better here. The latest rumor is that Sgt. Bennett is coming back to patrol. She is a terrible toxic leader, that most will not follow or want to work for. One very toxic leader Sgt. retired, now they are bringing back another one in his place for patrol...very sad. It never gets any better at this place with morale.

Unregistered
11-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Yes most probably will be soon. The morale never gets any better here. The latest rumor is that Sgt. Bennett is coming back to patrol. She is a terrible toxic leader, that most will not follow or want to work for. One very toxic leader Sgt. retired, now they are bringing back another one in his place for patrol...very sad. It never gets any better at this place with morale.

Why in gods name would they put that Witch back to Patrol. We have been lucky that we had the other pipsqueak Sgt retire and have her sit her butt back in records. things were almost normal around here.

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 02:06 AM
Huge post bump on that one. If that is true it is very disconcerting. We have good Sgt.'s with maturity and other job experience besides only working at this agency, which I think is very important. She has terrible personal relation skills and will set patrol morale way back.

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 04:36 AM
I have never taken Supervision class 101, but I know that low morale or happiness on your job is directly related to who you are working for. That is common sense 101.

Unregistered
11-13-2017, 03:38 PM
Especially when they hurt your feelings and make you sad. :(

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 05:05 AM
OMG!, we have another Leader/cop desk jockey that didn't spend any time on the streets as a cop, like Capt. K, sending out goofy emails from an internet site of another educated nerd, telling you what you need to do to be successful on the job and survive as a cop...! Another over educated guy that that never spent anytime on the job as a street cop, but tells you how to do the job from their education and research... WTF!!

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 09:55 PM
OMG!, we have another Leader/cop desk jockey that didn't spend any time on the streets as a cop, like Capt. K, sending out goofy emails from an internet site of another educated nerd, telling you what you need to do to be successful on the job and survive as a cop...! Another over educated guy that that never spent anytime on the job as a street cop, but tells you how to do the job from their education and research... WTF!!

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 04:05 AM

Same joke twice? Creative. Nice emoji by the way.

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 11:44 PM

I have just read this, but I agree....She is very smart, but she has terrible, I repeat terrible personal relation skills as a supervisor working with people and in charge of them.

Unregistered
11-18-2017, 02:17 AM
There is morale issues here that have been expressed, but the Chief, who is one of the better Chiefs we've had, doesn't seem to care and places the same people in charge of dealing with the issues that the complaints are against.

Unregistered
11-23-2017, 05:41 AM
Was Lt. King, the guy that thrives on writing people up to make himself look like a great supervisor and administrator, involved in an- at fault crash, as the rumors have it? Just wondering, if he received a citation or was written up in this incident?

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 02:47 AM
Promotion Progress .. Stalled.

Morale ..Slipping away daily.

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 03:19 AM
I'm not even eligible for promotion and I see how messed up this is.

Unregistered
11-29-2017, 09:17 PM
Two open sgt positions? Must not be anyone on the list they like.

Unregistered
12-02-2017, 12:45 AM
LT. Kingaling the terrible, supports the guy and the stats his squad produce. His squad will always be the last choice for most officers to join, but through seniority he will always get the newer.. younger aggressive guys, and guys that want to be promoted for their activity, and the stats they want produced. So, yes he will be promoted soon. Besides all of his bs talking, he is not a bad guy to work for.

Of the two Lt's and dealing with them from my time here, I find him a smart guy that has a lot of potential as a leader as long as he is not running employees down with smart-alecky comments to them and enjoy bully them and running them down, which I have heard him do to people more than once. The other Lt. is very robotic and is always trying to be extra smart and using a vocabulary that most don't relate with or sometimes understand, a very robotic aloof person as a supervisor.

T1000
12-02-2017, 04:45 AM
Please don't talk about me like that.

Model 101
12-03-2017, 12:10 AM
Please don't talk about me like that.

Too funny!

Unregistered
12-11-2017, 07:26 PM
Promotions??? They can't even do a shift bid without having to re-invent they way it's done every year. Just another morale killer courtesy of our Capts and Lt's.

Unregistered
02-18-2021, 07:49 PM
Big D for Chief! All u can eat buffets!