PDA

View Full Version : Jimeez Mcpost Remover McCreezy

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 12:58 AM
Hey Jimeez what's up? On vacation and still worried about this?
Still pathetic! Feel free to stay away for a long time we don't want you here anyway.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 01:59 AM
Very sad that jimeez has gone and become the NBV moderator. Talk about control issues! Guess not much going on in DB.

MOD 1
08-26-2017, 05:42 PM
Nobody named Jimmy is the moderator for this board. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Your moderator isn't the one who has been deleting the garbage on here lately, I have. So if you have a bone to pick with someone, it is me.

Mod 1

Unregistered
08-27-2017, 07:16 PM
So you take stuff down so that the terms aren't violated or because jimmy doesn't take a well deserved beating? It doesn't matter anyway. Things will change as time goes by and the haters will cry about some other bs.

MOD 1
08-28-2017, 12:56 AM
So you take stuff down so that the terms aren't violated or because jimmy doesn't take a well deserved beating? It doesn't matter anyway. Things will change as time goes by and the haters will cry about some other bs.

I only delete posts that violate the Terms of Use.

Mod 1

Unregistered
08-28-2017, 09:24 PM
Jimmy is by far nobody can trust. But and it's a huge but, you can can trust no one in NBVPD. New guys are outnumbering old guys. Middle of the road guys are nobody's friends. And the real old guys aren't really doing anything about anything. They are always talking pension. Hatley is gone, Register is leaving, Kennedy shortly after him, and Sgt Meadows will be out too. More spots open up including Sgt's and Cpls means Manny and Benitez will be promoted in no time. Ingram will be in DB as IA, and they'll all turn on Jimmy. Bye Jimmy.

Unregistered
08-30-2017, 06:45 PM
There were posts deleted that had no real name used and had no curse words but removed anyway because jimeez CRYED to mr Mod 01 and Jimeez said he's a LIEunenant trying to CLEAN this place up.
Pathetic!
Looks like Mod 1 has a new pet, hey look at Sweetwater that's a mess like know ones ever seen!

Unregistered
09-05-2017, 12:45 AM
There were posts deleted that had no real name used and had no curse words but removed anyway because jimeez CRYED to mr Mod 01 and Jimeez said he's a LIEunenant trying to CLEAN this place up.
Pathetic!
Looks like Mod 1 has a new pet, hey look at Sweetwater that's a mess like know ones ever seen!

If you want to clean this place up, wipe chief juice off of the Lt faces.

Unregistered
09-14-2017, 01:44 AM
You know if McSomeone spent as much time actually working instead of slobbering to Mod 1 to pull down all the posts McCreamface doesn't like some real crime might be solved. He can start with all the OT he gets over the years yet doesn't even do his 40!
WTF
Oh sorry Mod 1 that's wtf world trade fair!
Not really.

IP address #1 of 769,564,438,654 to go block !

MOD 1
09-14-2017, 03:59 AM
Not all of your changes are capitalized. I am going to give a a freebie this time and go through and show you every where in the post what was wrong with the original one and what is still wrong with it. Actually I never read this post until tonight. It was deleted with the whole thread previously because the title of the thread was a violation of the Terms of Use. I don't normally edit posts or threads. It is much less time consuming to just delete them. Mod 1

Censorship on LEO Affairs has occurred yet again as far as the N. Bay Village blog is concerned. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE EXECUTIVE MODERATOR of LEO Affairs finds this post violates the LEO Policy other than it appears that someone is unhappy with a post that obviously touched a nerve of truthfulness and embarrassment.

I have posted it again in its almost original form from the August 17 posting for everyone’s review. If it has somehow violated policy, kindly advise me/us where and how.

I will not post it again if you disagree with me and again delete it.

How did the original posting violate anything?

I HAVE PUT IN CAPS AND BOLD LETTERS ALL WORDS CHANGED FROM THE ORIGINAL POSTING, NOTHING ELSE WAS REMOVED FROM THE ORIGINAL POST.

Again, what are the violations for everyone’s understanding and education.

There’s a vacancy in the Honor Guard. How did that happen? Read below and find out.

Anyone want the position? I don’t think so, but maybe. Who wants to be stabbed in the back? Then volunteer. Seems Lt (This was a slam) just can’t keep his nose out of everyone’s business. Isn’t the Honor Guard under Uniform Patrol’s control? I guess not. Was Lt. this still is a slam advised of anything? Does it matter? Would he do anything to protect his men? Will he ever say that he is in charge, take responsibility or even act like a supervisor? What’s his job if Lt. (This was a slam) does everything that affects uniform patrol?

Furthermore, there is no Sgt. position (needed) in DB since Pete’s promotion, but we have a new Watch Dog Officer position that has not been budgeted for or should I say a friend position. That’s right, a Watch Dog (friend) position. Seems Lt. (Slam) still has his slam persona and still utilizes it to the detriment of others. He is now overseer and corrector of uniform officers and their dress code. Not as important as attempting to catch criminals, but kind of a side hobby he has recently undertaken.

Now, being an Alpha Hotel, interferes with the thinking process. He will always be a Slam and his thinking process always confusing to normal everyday cops.

What happened you ask? Seems he and others volunteered to go to Washington and participate in an Officers Memorial Ceremony. I didn’t know that (Slam) was in the Honor Guard, but he got to go anyway. Just prior to the ceremony Officer Andi- notices he brought the wrong shirt and this shirt is minus the sleeve patches of NBV. Oops! Gotta wear it. There is no good excuse for this and obviously embarrassing to the Officer who has always been one of the better Officers on the Department who is always attentive to details.

After the ceremony and back at the Hotel everyone wants to do their own thing and sightsee, this is interpreted by (Slam ) that no one wants to hang with him. Strange, Detective Stents always wants to hang with him, why not these guys? Anyway, (Slam ) must go down to the bar where he smokes and drinks, this is not unusual for him, but here he must wear his pants and the rejection hurts way more than wearing pants while drinking.

Shortly thereafter, a day or so later, Officer Andi—was called into the Chiefs Office and informed that there is no safe place in NBV or the United States for officers in general, as someone is always watching. One more thing, you are off the Honor Guard. Seems (Slam ) improper allegation. Does this mean Andi’s Sgt’s stripes are in jeopardy? Who is the biggest snitch in the Department?

A real Supervisor (obviously not Slam ) would have handled it in a more dignified manner. Talk with the Officer, find out why this happened, give a light (BUTT) chewing and forget about it. You don’t embarrass the Officer anymore, that’s an experienced, fair supervisor. The Chief also handled it incorrectly, but he may have heard a real horror story, none of the Lt’s are known for their truthfulness.

But Sneaky (Slam ) is in it for himself. He has, in one act, accomplished numerous things to make himself look better in the Chief’s eyes. He has again completely discredited Lt. Slam as even remotely capable of supervising his uniformed officers. That (Slam ) is there for the Chief 24/7. Insinuating that coming in late, taking long lunches and leaving early is not the way to supervise, that triviality, meanness and back stabbing is. Lt. (Slam ) has demonstrated that when you are as good as you are ever going to get, lacking in leadership and mores, you must belittle others in the eyes of their superiors. Lt. Slam doesn’t seem to care though, he just sits there and takes it, after all, what’s more important, being a credible supervisor in control of your men, not allowing others to undermine your authority, standing up for your Officers, resistant to others embarrassing you in the public arena of your job or eating lunch? Never mind.

I just love upper management, STAB, STAB, STAB, STAB, STAB, with the Officers, Department and City suffering.

Hey! How about their pay raise?

MOD 1
09-14-2017, 04:03 AM
You know if McSomeone spent as much time actually working instead of slobbering to Mod 1 to pull down all the posts McCreamface doesn't like some real crime might be solved. He can start with all the OT he gets over the years yet doesn't even do his 40!
WTF
Oh sorry Mod 1 that's wtf world trade fair!
Not really.

IP address #1 of 769,564,438,654 to go block !

Wow, just wow!

Mod 1

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 03:43 PM
Nobody named Jimmy is the moderator for this board. Sorry to burst your bubble.

Your moderator isn't the one who has been deleting the garbage on here lately, I have. So if you have a bone to pick with someone, it is me.

Mod 1

So who are you punk.. you keep saying it’s you removing stuff.. put a name to the cowardness.

Unregistered
02-01-2018, 05:49 PM
But Sneaky (Slam ) is in it for himself. He has, in one act, accomplished numerous things to make himself look better in the Chief’s eyes. He has again completely discredited Lt. Slam as even remotely capable of supervising his uniformed officers. That (Slam ) is there for the Chief 24/7. Insinuating that coming in late, taking long lunches and leaving early is not the way to supervise, that triviality, meanness and back stabbing is. Lt. (Slam ) has demonstrated that when you are as good as you are ever going to get, lacking in leadership and mores, you must belittle others in the eyes of their superiors. Lt. Slam doesn’t seem to care though, he just sits there and takes it, after all, what’s more important, being a credible supervisor in control of your men, not allowing others to undermine your authority, standing up for your Officers, resistant to others embarrassing you in the public arena of your job or eating lunch? Never mind.

I just love upper management, STAB, STAB, STAB, STAB, STAB, with the Officers, Department and City suffering.

Hey! How about their pay raise?

That was forever ago. Let's go to Shuckers first round on the village.