PDA

View Full Version : How bad is this Dept now?

Unregistered
08-14-2017, 04:33 PM
How bad is El portal now? Heard a bunch of officers are resigning. Had a good officer leaving to the Orlando area and also the hiring process isn't fair and they are giving it to someone that kisses ass. Real Chief needed? They spent thousands of dollars to swear in and insured a pointless dog that does nothing but they can't buy their part timers a bullet proof vest when they go and put their life on the line for free.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 03:34 AM
The one acting like a chief is a moron and the real act is yet to follow...You ain't seen nothing yet

Unregistered
08-22-2017, 04:07 PM
Did you see who they hired? Incredible. Dude just got hired as a reserve and he has a criminal past plus he does nothing when on duty. They should have hired that girl who actually works or someone else. I wonder what else can hit the fan?

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 02:58 AM
Don't let it shock you there are many cops there with criminal past, present, and future....what a joke

Unregistered
09-19-2017, 09:35 PM
How Is the new chief doing?

The Marine
11-02-2017, 06:30 PM
What the Hell were they thinking about making that Acting Chief. Everyone there says she does know her ass from hole in the ground. They say is well known as the “Old Door Knob”, because every officer in Maimi-Dade and Broward County has take a turn at that Knob.

Unregistered
11-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Guys what the story with the Husky dog??? It messed up that he makes the officers go outside and pick up doggie poop. A therapy dog, wtf. Whatta joke!!!

33 King
11-02-2017, 06:40 PM
Why do you think I ran to Biscayne Park Pd, I will tell you, because I was tired of picking up dog crap. I didn’t sign on for that!!!

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 05:33 PM
Is Corp. Casasis still there?

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 02:23 AM
Huefnegal now screwing Bernard Sharpe. He lucked out because she promoted him. I guess she like that thang!!!

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 02:27 AM
That’s why Ronnie Hufnegal is well know in Miami Dade County and Broward County as the “OLD DOOR KNOB”, because lots and lots of Officers has taken a turn at that knob!!!! She caught a couple of STDs but that doesn’t stop her from getting on her knees!!!!

Unregistered
11-10-2017, 12:41 AM
wow! Hating Much?.. you have no life to just keep talking about Ronnie lol. seriously are yall just mad that she wont give you a time and day lol... or are you just mad that she actually has more balls than some of yall lol... or how about just Hating that Sharp got stripes and someone didnt lol!

Unregistered
11-12-2017, 03:08 AM
Battaglia is running the department cuz Hufnegal is to busy having an affair with Sharpe.

Unregistered
11-13-2017, 01:07 AM
She been seen with the Walgreens female clerk

Unregistered
11-13-2017, 01:09 AM
Yeah dudes like s slut and she goes both ways. She banging Sharpee and Cindy, the Walgreens Clerk.

Unregistered
11-13-2017, 11:10 PM
WHO GIVES A ****! What she does with her *****?? Seriously???only the dumb **** who keeps bringing it up ! GET OVER IT!!! Are you so lonely and pathetic to keep obsessing over Ronnie

Unregistered
11-25-2017, 06:44 PM
You defending the sold Door Knob so much and you sound like her new little *****!! You must be Get getting some

Unregistered
12-03-2017, 06:16 PM
Hahaaha! Wow u get such a hard on! Just by talking about her.... over and over and over....are you that lonely? Uh?? Poor you.. boo hoooo.... where are your balls?? They must be lost somewhere to soend your time here almost every week... noone gives a fuuuacckk! Smh i honestly enjoy all the stories you make up sounds like a soap Opera.....lmfaoooo