PDA

View Full Version : Tickets and Dept of Ethics

Unregistered
07-20-2017, 10:08 PM
Is it ethical for the city manager to pull the parking tickets we write all the time when some crybaby citizens who don't follow and park legally go to him and cry. Aren't they supposed to go to court? Maybe ethics should deal with him.

Unregistered
07-21-2017, 11:04 AM
Hey guys quit fighting. Make peace not war. You two should get a room and work things out. You guys with your political fighting are making everyone uncomfortable. Frank you shouldn't have thrown the mayor under the bus like that as these things are petty compared to the real problems facing our village.

Unregistered
08-18-2017, 06:03 PM
Hey! How about that investigation that almost got Manny fired? Haven’t heard about it, sure you have.

Seems he gave a ticket to a resident of the City. Giving tickets is one of the best ways to get yourself fired. Sure the Brass loves tickets because it makes them look good, but guess who’s tit (I can’t help it, it’s because of all that nipple talk earlier) will get in the ringer, yes, yours.

Read, http://www.nbvreality.com/. This will give you some information. When you really know what’s going on behind the scene you will understand how just doing your job can get you fired. Had Manny “taken care” of the ticket as requested, who would have been investigated and lost his job, you got it, bye bye Manny.

Because the Manager and the Mayor have political problems, anyone can be caught in the crossfire. We all know the Manager is the ever perfect person, look how he handles certain people on the police department. Everything fair there, morale is high, we are all equal, some just more equal than others. Maybe it’s the Manager who deserves an ethics complaint, not the Mayor, anyone with something on the Manager, please post here, maybe we can also do an Ethics Complaint.

I wonder if the Brass gave a heads up to Manny as to what was really going on when he was directed to the ticketed motorist’s home to “take care of it?” Did the Manager inform anyone of the ethics complaint? Did Manny let other officers know of the investigation so as to give them a heads up when they give future tickets? No, just let the b/s investigation take its course and net others. Did the Manager inform the Chief of the ethics complaint? Did the Chief share with Lt. Decision Maker? Did Lt. Decision Maker tip off Manny? Doubt it. Did Manny have any FOP representation when conferring with the Ethics Commission? Ask him. These investigations often take a bad turn when officers are involved and I mean bad for the officers, politician’s always walk away unscathed.

Any private, off the record, “talks” is when you really need help if you are a police officer, whenever you are involved in this type of $hit, notify your Sergeant, at least have him sit in on all of your talks with management. Remember your “Garrity Rights”. Management likes to remember some things discussed, selective memory on most of what is said, and will just plain make things up to save their A$$ on the rest, then back it with “that’s how I remember the conversation”.

Golly Gee, they love me. Can’t wait to write more tickets.

Unregistered
08-19-2017, 04:13 AM
Posted to deter officers from writing citations or some will use it as an excuse why they don't write them. Manny "almost fired" ? He was never even asked about this. This was the first he had heard about it. Ask him yourself, I did.
And if the Mayor did try to get it taken care of, obviously the Manager and Chief has your back cause neither of them reached out to Manny.