PDA

View Full Version : FOP nothing has changed

Unregistered
06-29-2017, 12:53 PM
David won the election for president. Ceasar lost by a wide margin even after convincing the ENTIRE detective division, Amy and the Lt's to vote for him it still went no where. We see with Jim still in place with the backing of his turd co-hort Lt and the Chief it's still DB against the world. Guess they will all still have their special 4-10's, well it's really 4-8's and one of them 4-whatevers and they will still get to play special baby sitters on field trips etc, etc. We will all be here on the road like we always have keeping the village safe. Nothing has changed.

Unregistered
07-22-2017, 02:49 PM
How dirty is it that the chief conspiracies with Jenkins to deny representation for one of our members. Very dirty. So what's next David won, what now he can't do shifts. He's just there because no one else wants to be involved except cheezar.

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 05:50 AM
I have faith in moondog! He knows we can't go back to the PBA. It's gonna take some effort, but he has the will to make things right. He's already taking the right steps!

Unregistered
07-29-2017, 02:06 PM
You can have all the faith you want Jim, but in the end with this Chief and Jenkins in place there will never be a grievance won for us unless it's a very small nothing, "THEY" let us win. The proof is what they did to Rey and HOW THEY DID IT, also what the Village was allowed to do to the detectives where ONLY them are not allowed differential pay on their OT. All OKed by the FOP and Jenkins as to the interpretation of the Chief and Village Manager. Whats next on the interpretation side of the contract against us?
In the end there is only one choice and that's to leave the FOP. PERIOD!

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 12:13 PM
You can have all the faith you want Jim, but in the end with this Chief and Jenkins in place there will never be a grievance won for us unless it's a very small nothing, "THEY" let us win. The proof is what they did to Rey and HOW THEY DID IT, also what the Village was allowed to do to the detectives where ONLY them are not allowed differential pay on their OT. All OKed by the FOP and Jenkins as to the interpretation of the Chief and Village Manager. Whats next on the interpretation side of the contract against us?
In the end there is only one choice and that's to leave the FOP. PERIOD!

The FOP is done in North Bay Village, even Jenkins and Noriega know it. The PBA is the only option to Professional representation for a Police Officer and we all know it, it's time to put aside or deferences and start acting Men. We need to come together and respect each other and everything else will fall into place with time.

Unregistered
07-30-2017, 09:08 PM
I.U.P.A. here we come!

Unregistered
07-31-2017, 04:36 PM
I.U.P.A. here we come!

For us new guys here, can you shed light on why the anti PBA sentiment. Other than mccreepie doesn't want it to happen? And if the PBA is so bad why have so many gotten back in their membership? Maybe if the PBA held a meeting here some things could be explained. Rey got so screwed by the Noriega/Jenkins connection. Hate to see that happening again. So sad to see the chief control the union.

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 04:30 AM
New guys, yeah right! Sounds like dragon, Wally or Dave. New guys only hope to get equal benies are FOP. They will soon have the numbers

Unregistered
08-01-2017, 01:48 PM
New guys, yeah right! Sounds like dragon, Wally or Dave. New guys only hope to get equal benies are FOP. They will soon have the numbers
Could be anyone. Maybe cheezar, Manny, but not a new guy for sure. They sat at important meetings and didn't say anything. Chicken butts all of them. They'll never stand up to anything. Then the snake will strike. They'll cry to the indians. The Indians will put them through the secret rituals of blink blink. Then they'll continue to write residents tickets creating resentment. The commission will change and the chief and management will be gone. At that point, the great work done by Noriega will be undone. But, register Marabotto Kennedy meadows Hatley and maybe a couple more will be gone. A few people will have troubles and will need leagal. They might have it or they might not. One thing for sure, if they rely on the FOP they won't have any representation. Look at Rey.

Unregistered
08-25-2017, 10:04 PM
I have faith in moondog! He knows we can't go back to the PBA. It's gonna take some effort, but he has the will to make things right. He's already taking the right steps!

I have faith in him too. I think when we have the PBA back he should run for rep. Jimmy you need to know that we have no faith in you.

Unregistered
08-26-2017, 05:07 PM
I have faith in him too. I think when we have the PBA back he should run for rep. Jimmy you need to know that we have no faith in you.

He doesn't care. He has 01 kissing his ass because he does all his dirty work and gives more than he receives so it's a win win. Moondog is fighting a kosing battle. The secretaries, the rookies, and DB are all happy than a pig in $#!t because of their created positions so the votes are bought. Remember every grievance filed by officers has to be fought to the CM or not at all and require outside representation while McSnake gets resolve within seconds of a quick swallow. FOP belongs to the city not the officers. Remember that!!