PDA

View Full Version : president decision

Venezuela owned doral
06-16-2017, 09:14 PM
How was this policy that Trump imposed on Cuba beneficial to the Cubans community? I'm lost for words that Cubans in doral and Hialeah support this. Explain to me you, bunch of coffee drinkiners, a$$ eating mother4kers.

Unregistered
06-16-2017, 11:29 PM
How was this policy that Trump imposed on Cuba beneficial to the Cubans community? I'm lost for words that Cubans in doral and Hialeah support this. Explain to me you, bunch of coffee drinkiners, a$$ eating mother4kers.

Wait until I take your mother to Cuba and you can ask her the benefits. I'll take her to El Malecon and meterle el pingon! She will truly taste the Cuban coffee papito. Does it make sense now?

Unregistered
06-17-2017, 04:11 AM
Dang bro relax my mom pass away last year and she was 96. Even in her grave you want to take her to Cuba with you. You horrible piché. U *****a$$ will eat her a$$ too forking psycho. Y don't u swim back to Cuba COMEMIPINGA.

Wait until I take your mother to Cuba and you can ask her the benefits. I'll take her to El Malecon and meterle el pingon! She will truly taste the Cuban coffee papito. Does it make sense now?

Unregistered
06-18-2017, 06:51 PM

Geopolitical matters have always been beyond the grasp of most kneegers. Do not concern yourself with matters that you are not intellectually equipped to comprehend.
Spend the day looking for your daddy.

Unregistered
06-19-2017, 04:50 PM
Geopolitical matters have always been beyond the grasp of most kneegers. Do not concern yourself with matters that you are not intellectually equipped to comprehend.

OUCH. . . . .that one hurt. . . . . . . .

Unregistered
06-21-2017, 02:07 PM
I didn't mean for you to get butt hurt, NOT. Obviously, either you are stupid to the question asked or you are as stupid as the current president. I think you're both, racist mother4ker. I hope u douchbag never get a raise from the mayor you st!nk breath, kolada drinking, a$$ eating b@st@rd LOL LOL😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊