PDA

View Full Version : Lt Fatback

Unregistered
05-19-2017, 06:17 PM
Lt Fatback wore his class A uniform today. OMG you should've seen him. Looks like a commercial, Porky the other white meat. Put an apple in his mouth and throw him in the smoker. He'll feed half of Little Havana.

Unregistered
05-21-2017, 12:59 PM
WOW, Brian is so big, didn't realize how much until he tried to squeeze into that class A uniform. I've seen sausage skins that look better. Good thing NASA wasn't in the room or they would have declared a new planet. Have some respect for yourself! Your glasses sit on your cheeks now your so big. That's why your hairline has receded like the evening tide. Get off your butt and do something other then screwing the troops over like Ceasar and his new daddy Mr. Hey Look At Me, I wear Miami Beach awards on my uniform here at North Bay Village, Mr. Union Buster! Your all losers. Oh by the way the Honor Guard in beards, they look like hood rats. NO BUENO...........

Unregistered
05-23-2017, 01:25 PM
He's undeserving of the salary. Unless they are paying him by the pound. So sad to see him in charge of anything, cept the the line at the buffet.

Unregistered
06-12-2017, 09:42 AM
He's undeserving of the salary. Unless they are paying him by the pound. So sad to see him in charge of anything, cept the the line at the buffet.

Hey fat boy. Why not get out on the road and do some park and walks. Fat azz. You're an embarrassment and your emails don't make you any better a leader.