PDA

View Full Version : Chief Idiot

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 10:40 AM
So its not bad enough our so called leader had our agency plastered all over the news when he refused to speak to the media to the point of bananas being piled in our lobby. Now we are in the Ledger because he failed to check the background of one of the Deputy Chief applicants who had previously received a "death letter". Are you kidding me, what an embarassment and complete failure.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 02:04 PM
Welcome to Bartow where the pay is shitty, and the leadership is even shittier.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 04:21 PM
Welcome to Bartow where the pay is shitty, and the leadership is even shittier.

Hey now per BD we are going places LMAO. If I was JG I would be ferrous over the fact that they are looking at this guy over him. I know JG complains a lot but he is more qualified for the position than this guy or BD. Either way that's my two cents.

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 07:01 PM
Hey now per BD we are going places LMAO. If I was JG I would be ferrous over the fact that they are looking at this guy over him. I know JG complains a lot but he is more qualified for the position than this guy or BD. Either way that's my two cents.

Whatever Jessica...........

Unregistered
05-17-2017, 07:04 PM
Smoke and mirrors .... brybry has it wrapped up!

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 12:28 AM
Smoke and mirrors .... brybry has it wrapped up!

He is a Legend in his own mind. But he never lies, just ask him he will tell ya.

Unregistered
05-18-2017, 07:59 PM
So you fire an officer for a letter after she was disciplined already, but you entertain hiring a D.C. with a letter? Nice going bright eyes.

Unregistered
05-22-2017, 12:01 AM
Keep doing you bartow. Lolololololol

https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/CJSTC/Publications/CJAP/CJAP-2015/PD-Index/PD-Salary.aspx

Unregistered
05-25-2017, 03:41 PM
Keep doing you bartow. Lolololololol

https://www.fdle.state.fl.us/cms/CJSTC/Publications/CJAP/CJAP-2015/PD-Index/PD-Salary.aspx

You laugh now, but just wait till our salary survey gets completed. Should be any day now, they've been working on it for years, we will be back on top where we belong.