PDA

View Full Version : Command Staff

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 10:23 AM
So let me see if I have this straight. A couple of weeks ago the command staff (Major/Department Head) was done away with. Major Summers, Major Adkins and Major Mandhiza were all dropped a rank and made Captains. The three Majors were proven successes and deserved to stay Majors (or division chiefs or whatever title you wanted to give them)

Then the "new" title of "Division Chief" was made and there were two promotions to the new title of Division Chief (which was a couple of weeks ago was a Department Head/Major). So you have the politically correct (ethnic/gender) promotions and three Majors (Summers, Adkins and Mandhiza) no more.

Kind of sad. And when is the rank and file getting a pay raise?

Unregistered
05-24-2017, 11:38 PM
It is getting close to a month. Isn't it time for another shake up of the command staff? Moving around Sergeants and Lieutenants is not as entertaining as Captains, chiefs, etc

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 09:46 PM
Proven successes you say? Proven liars, yes. Successful, no way. They never deserved to be majors in the first place.

Unregistered
06-05-2017, 09:54 PM
Really? "Three Majors were proven successes." Not one of them deserved to be Majors and each have their own veracity issues. They should have never made it as far as they have. One gone, two to go.

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 12:21 AM
Veracity is a bit of a problem right now for the entire VCSO....from the "bicycle incident" (the bike that was never strapped) to other things. I think the jury is out on the two new chiefs (as some of the other threads have indicated).

Unregistered
06-06-2017, 01:21 PM
What do we have now....one chief who does not know if he wants to be in law enforcement or real estate or the other one who could do a few "push-aways" from the table as well. Give me Adkins/Summer/Mandhiza (if he is willing to come back).

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Wrong on both counts. You refer to her being overweight, yet you are happy to have Mandizha back. Make up your mind. He is not the pillar of health? Again, the three you mention have serious issues. If you are not aware of them, then you are too knew to know or.........you are one of them posting (or their spouse). Anyone with any time here knows all of them and their inadequacies.

Several on here are complaining about the pay issues at the agency, yet you want to bash Tim Morgan who does real estate on the side to better his income. He has been doing this for quite some time; a time when he wasn't making much money as a Captain, Lt, etc. You are looking for reasons to complain. While I think Chitwood has some issues, I think it's fantastic that he is getting rid of some of the dead weight and he has more to go. While I understand people having a problem with Piser going from Lt. to Division Chief, I ask you this. Who better to put in that position, other than your delirium of the three past Majors?

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 01:21 PM
You must be related to the new division chiefs. How can you classify Maj Adkins, Maj Mandhiza or Maj Summers as dead weight?

Good luck with your new promotion.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Wrong on both counts. You refer to her being overweight, yet you are happy to have Mandizha back. Make up your mind. He is not the pillar of health? Again, the three you mention have serious issues. If you are not aware of them, then you are too knew to know or.........you are one of them posting (or their spouse). Anyone with any time here knows all of them and their inadequacies.

Several on here are complaining about the pay issues at the agency, yet you want to bash Tim Morgan who does real estate on the side to better his income. He has been doing this for quite some time; a time when he wasn't making much money as a Captain, Lt, etc. You are looking for reasons to complain. While I think Chitwood has some issues, I think it's fantastic that he is getting rid of some of the dead weight and he has more to go. While I understand people having a problem with Piser going from Lt. to Division Chief, I ask you this. Who better to put in that position, other than your delirium of the three past Majors?

Chitwood getting rid of the dead weight? The News Journal article stated there were about 20 folks that retired/resigned in the last couple of months. It also stated 20 more are looking at Seminole. It stated that a couple more leave every week. I suppose the 50 plus are dead weight? Pretty soon Chitwood can patrol Volusia by himself with his merry band of Lieutenants and Chiefs.