PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 10:42 PM
I was at Wal-Mart in your city last weekend, Friday, and saw the on-duty officer working. This officer had sleeve tattoos down both arms; front to back, down to his hands, and up to his neck! I'm all for officer's having tattoos but wow! And to top it off: he had on a pair of Jordan's lol! And sitting down at Mcdonalds talking on the phone and flirting with the women walking in. I couldn't tell this guy from your common street thug. In my department, that officer would be forced to wear long-sleeves to cover up. just wanted to rant. You guys and gals be safe out there.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 01:48 PM
I was at Wal-Mart in your city last weekend, Friday, and saw the on-duty officer working. This officer had sleeve tattoos down both arms; front to back, down to his hands, and up to his neck! I'm all for officer's having tattoos but wow! And to top it off: he had on a pair of Jordan's lol! And sitting down at Mcdonalds talking on the phone and flirting with the women walking in. I couldn't tell this guy from your common street thug. In my department, that officer would be forced to wear long-sleeves to cover up. just wanted to rant. You guys and gals be safe out there.

LOL, we know exactly who you're talking about.

Unregistered
05-03-2017, 08:44 PM
Who is wearing Jordan's and has full tattoos???

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 11:58 AM
In Miami Gardens is OK to wear a bone through your nose and wear grass skirts in uniform.
It gives the folks that down home feeling.

Senior Officer
05-09-2017, 05:17 PM
In Miami Gardens is OK to wear a bone through your nose and wear grass skirts in uniform.

This comment here is wrong in so many levels. It is NOT ok to do these things you are saying. Despite of our relax policies, we still have grooming standards that we abide by, with the exception of very few officers, but again you always have that small percentage that messes it up for everyone.

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 05:08 PM

Well, it's our version of community policing and how we connect with our citizens regardless of what tribe they came from.

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Well, it's our version of community policing and how we connect with our citizens regardless of what tribe they came from.

WOW, I hope you're not an officer here at MGPD but rather s trolling civilian on this site. If you're an officer, you deserve to be written up and fire.

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 09:02 PM
WOW, I hope you're not an officer here at MGPD but rather s trolling civilian on this site. If you're an officer, you deserve to be written up and fire.

That's QSL darling, and that is what I think of this place; BTW you ignorant MORON in the context of the sentence you attempted to write the word should be "fired".

Unregistered
05-12-2017, 09:07 PM

That's QSL cupcakes, and that is what I think of this place. BTW MORON; in the context of the sentence that you attempted to write, the correct word would be "fired". But they didn't teach that at night school at Edison High did they?

Unregistered
05-13-2017, 02:31 PM
That's QSL cupcakes, and that is what I think of this place. BTW MORON; in the context of the sentence that you attempted to write, the correct word would be "fired". But they didn't teach that at night school at Edison High did they?

ROFLMAO, Bro! You guys kill me... I come in here to laugh my a^^ off with all this drama going on at MGPD...

Unregistered
05-16-2017, 01:23 AM

I only been here for a short time but I bet you are currently a Sgt or one of those on the Sgt list. Take your sheet off and show your face or just leave! Oh my bad, you can't! Lol

Unregistered
03-27-2018, 01:52 PM
Is he white or black? Does he wear glasses or not? Just curious