PDA

View Full Version : Leadership

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Let's discuss leadership. So they new chief is coming in May 1st. and our Interim Chief is trashing her already by calling her corrupt and political. Telling members of the department that she will leave June 1st because she can't work with incopetence. That's leadership. For this "leader" I risk my life every night.

Unregistered
04-13-2017, 04:51 AM
I for one will miss My Chief. She has done a lot for this department. She helped me get promoted and has taught me so much. I will always be loyal to her before any others. You haters better be careful! She may come back and replace the new chief!

Unregistered
04-14-2017, 04:38 AM
Unregistered said:
Yesterday 04:51 AM
I will miss My Chief
I for one will miss My Chief. She has done a lot for this department. She helped me get promoted and has taught me so much. I will always be loyal to her before any others. You haters better be careful! She may come back and replace the new chief!

To this writer, no one has been promoted during her tenure. But... nice try!

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 10:31 PM

Nice try troll....
However, I do agree with the original poster.... if she indeed engaged in that behavior of speaking ill of the incoming chief, she is very wrong. She should have kept her comments to herself, or shared them with people outside of our police dept. She cannot leave FAST enough, my goodness, doesn't she see that NOBODY likes her.... Well, except CT and JN lol.....

Unregistered
04-27-2017, 01:12 PM
I like the Chief. I like the fact that she identified problems and addressed them accordingly. I like the fact that she demoted an embarrassment to our department and is in the process of terminating him. I'm glad she saw threw his grandfathers lies, cover ups, and vindictive behavior, subsequently transfering him to support services with the other useless bosses. Is she perfect? Nope. Who is? Certainly not anyone that works here. Remember she didn't sign up to be Chief. She came here to be second in command. I hope she tells the incoming Chief about all the nonsense here and the cast of clowns we have running things.

Unregistered
04-29-2017, 12:01 AM
I like the Chief. I like the fact that she identified problems and addressed them accordingly. I like the fact that she demoted an embarrassment to our department and is in the process of terminating him. I'm glad she saw threw his grandfathers lies, cover ups, and vindictive behavior, subsequently transfering him to support services with the other useless bosses. Is she perfect? Nope. Who is? Certainly not anyone that works here. Remember she didn't sign up to be Chief. She came here to be second in command. I hope she tells the incoming Chief about all the nonsense here and the cast of clowns we have running things.
Yes lord! People have to realize she didn't ask for the number spot it was forced on her because of A hole AB. I can guarantee you if AB was still here another sexual misconduct swept under the rug because he was doing it as well. JR would still be on the road. Everything happens for a reason that one screw up with someone he thought was going to let it go cause a ripple effect changing the culture of the city.

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 02:12 PM
Yes lord! People have to realize she didn't ask for the number spot it was forced on her because of A hole AB. I can guarantee you if AB was still here another sexual misconduct swept under the rug because he was doing it as well. JR would still be on the road. Everything happens for a reason that one screw up with someone he thought was going to let it go cause a ripple effect changing the culture of the city.

Thank you for your service CMD. Your time has come and you will NOT be missed.

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 10:56 PM
Thank you for your service CMD. Your time has come and you will NOT be missed.

I will miss her like syphilis

Unregistered
04-30-2017, 11:02 PM
Funny how the post that support and badmouth our department are not even officers here. They are outside civilians who want to create that negativity. Good try Alex and Friends, it's very easy to figure out who is who on leoaffairs. Idiot, don't use your Microsoft/Google website account when you post your messages. Basic 101, for a decent IT person.. idiots...

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 12:48 AM

Lol, yeap.... couldn't agree more!!!

changing the culture of the city??? Please.... our moral has been dangling for quite some time (AS and friends)... and adding this lady just made it worst... while you add your stupid comments to influence the readers, the troops here at MGPD risk our life everyday under this brilliant lady who doesn't have a clue what she is doing...so enough about AB, we know the story dude...thats old news my man....Continue to help out the drug dealers and move on..you will never be one of us, wanna be cop...we know what you represent and what you really are about..who you fooling, especially on this forum..and to your little agents, karma is a B****! We all know who you are....

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Wrong Alex. The only ones that do not like her are the ones she's held accountable. If any Alex is involved in trash talking her it's the one who works here part time. The one she questioned his padded overtime slips. He thinks because he drives the mayor around that he has power. he gossips like a girl. Everything he hears from city hall he runs and tells.

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 01:46 PM
Wrong Alex. The only ones that do not like her are the ones she's held accountable. If any Alex is involved in trash talking her it's the one who works here part time. The one she questioned his padded overtime slips. He thinks because he drives the mayor around that he has power. he gossips like a girl. Everything he hears from city hall he runs and tells.

Are you Jealous? Leave Alex alone because he doesn't mess with anyone here. Besides, EVERYONE gossips like little girls in this place. EVERYONE!

Unregistered
05-02-2017, 11:21 PM
U must be another one who uses up our budget on ot. He talks about everyone. Then denies it.

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 05:21 PM
U must be another one who uses up our budget on ot. He talks about everyone. Then denies it.

OYEME, Are you Fking kidding me Meng? Everyone talks about EVERYONE in this place! Not only Alex, of fulano, mengano, but EVERYONE..... Capt's talk about other Capt, Sgt's talk about officers, and Sgt's, bro, its out of control.....

Unregistered
05-09-2017, 05:25 PM

Are you Jealous? If it benefits me and my family, of course I'm going to take advantage of any OT opportunities offered. What is wrong with that? i'm sure you'd take advantage of it too....