PDA

View Full Version : General Carlito

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Last night after getting the green light/thumbs up from General Carlito and asst. chief bay Haag, prez trump ordered a strike on some bad guys over in Syria. Seems Carlito is advising the president now. Does Manny know that Carlito thinks he's a blow hard too?

Unregistered
05-06-2017, 12:13 PM
I'm considering the possibility of increasing our FY18 training budget (another $500,000) to include ITW, specialty courses and Train the Trainer courses to expand our in-house training capabilities, (as if we had any now!) as part of a new direction with this important area for the PD. It should be noted that we're currently in the process of creating a training facility on the first floor of the Communications building ( it's really the public works building but I like to blow up my ego, and it's only going to be the size of a postage stamp training room) and working with contractors for an estimate to be included in said budget ( so I am going to ask for ($500,000 more). Anyone interested in becoming a Training Instructor, to include supervisors for a potential Training Supervisor position in the future (so we can have that more persons not on the road doing anything), please submit your memo of interest to me via chain of command by 5P on May 12, 2017 . Anyone who is in the applicant's chain of command is requested to provide their feedback/recommendation/etc. on the candidate's request for consideration as part of this evaluation process (although I really don't expect feedback). Thank you, From your commandant of the 28 man department, oh ya, I forgot, we can't really justify all this BS I just spewed! Never mind my message. I get so carried away sitting here making 6 figures doing nothing, just like my Lieutenants. The reality is, I already have Manny going to all of the classes.