PDA

View Full Version : How are things down there....Tampa guys are curious

Unregistered
04-07-2017, 03:17 PM
How are things going down there? Has the king Courtoy saved the day. He of course knows everything about everything. Your page is quiet.

Unregistered
05-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Any of you guys know about a Moss Case were Diaz got caught up in? Anyone know where we can get the transcripts

Unregistered
05-04-2017, 12:07 AM
King Courtoy has held his court and the chocolate choo choo is about to take out 2 white officers that have been cleared of a shooting.

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 01:29 AM
About to, they are fired.

Unregistered
05-07-2017, 06:59 PM
They fired those guys? I heard they were good cops!!!!! WTF

Unregistered
05-08-2017, 06:54 AM
You guys had best be careful. She says that she is rebuilding.

Unregistered
06-01-2017, 02:22 AM
Well Diaz allegedly came down and with an astoundingly short "investigation" determined that 2 of the most thoroughly trained SWAT members had bad tactics in a traffic stop.

But as you guys already knew he is a Certified Master Training Officer, so I recon he probably knows best. I don't know how much she paid him this time, but I'm sure he did Ok.

Unregistered
06-07-2017, 07:16 AM
Any of you guys know about a Moss Case were Diaz got caught up in? Anyone know where we can get the transcripts

The arbitrator basically said he was a liar in his ruling. I'm sure the PBA has the ruling or the city.

Unregistered
07-26-2017, 05:38 PM
You guys have been quiet down there. How are things? How is the King (Courtoy) doing? How is the Queen lately?

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 01:05 AM
Well Diaz allegedly came down and with an astoundingly short "investigation" determined that 2 of the most thoroughly trained SWAT members had bad tactics in a traffic stop.

But as you guys already knew he is a Certified Master Training Officer, so I recon he probably knows best. I don't know how much she paid him this time, but I'm sure he did Ok.

If EJ Diaz is so ethical and so above the law why is he now on the Tampa Airport Police Department's Facebook receiving an award in full police uniform with a Monster Energy logo advertisement on the top part of his award folder. I believe this is strictly forbidden by FDLE's Law Enforcement Officer Ethical Standards of Conduct 6.5a.

This states the following
6.5 Police officers shall:

(a) not authorize the use of their names, photographs or titles in a manner that identifies the officer as an employee of their Department in connection with advertisements for any product, commodity or commercial enterprise;

And he is the only one in all their photos that has such a logo for advertisement. Could this possibly by for Master Diaz's person business he has?

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=Unregistered;2754932]Any of you guys know about a Moss Case were Diaz got caught up in? Anyone know where we can get the transcripts[/QUOTE

Below was taken directly off TPD's LeoAffair page concerning your regarding diaz

From TPD's Page:
"I would encourage all of you to go read what the federal arbitrator had to say about him (Diaz) in his ruling in the Moss arbitration. He questions this guys (Diaz) integrity point blank.

He is NOT a cop's cop!

If you think I am wrong...go read it......I thought the world of him until I read what he said and did, then read what 4 other DT "experts had to say."

From Ruling:

"Harris reviewed transcribed interviews from an internal investigation and the testimony of Hogue, defensive tactics instructor Sgt. Eric Diaz, Maus and officers called in Maus' defense. He decided Maus' testimony was consistent and showed no signs of the "predetermined" mindset that Hogue and Diaz perceived."

So in short, it seems Officer Maus' testimony was consistent and true, contrary to what Diaz and Hogue wanted the arbitrator to believe. Thus, the questioning of Diaz's integrity. A good surmise would be possibly so the blame would not fall on him. So as the training officer, it certainly appears he tried, but failed, to throw the officer under the proverbial bus.

Stay safe

Unregistered
11-24-2017, 08:52 PM
Well you can have every Tampa employee that came with this fat piece of shit. From Major 5 badge to Kenny Norris. What a damn shame these individuals raped the city for what they could and kept there heads held high. I cant wait until the County takes the department over and sends her packing

Unregistered
07-27-2020, 02:36 PM
I see you guys got the great Hispanic Captain, enjoy.