PDA

View Full Version : Chief

Unregistered
03-30-2017, 03:36 PM
So who put in for the new Chiefs spot out there?

Unregistered
04-01-2017, 10:42 PM
After reading all this, I can't imagine who would want to. But by the looks of it on here, it is probably someone who has already been preordained by those who certainly don't deserve the right to make that decision. And someone the airport management team has no idea who that is, because they simply don't care to. Let the HCSO take over. The only way this mess is going to get cleaned up. Where is the FDLE in all this?

Unregistered
04-03-2017, 11:37 AM
Sure hope they get someone here who has real integrity and not a politician.

Unregistered
04-06-2017, 01:11 AM
let 's just get someone that is not prejudice and treat everyone fair. It has been too long race dictates promotion over time on the job or experience. Just look around you will see it.

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 07:42 AM
after reading all this, i can't imagine who would want to. But by the looks of it on here, it is probably someone who has already been preordained by those who certainly don't deserve the right to make that decision. And someone the airport management team has no idea who that is, because they simply don't care to. Let the hcso take over. The only way this mess is going to get cleaned up. Where is the fdle in all this?

i agree let the real agencies take over. Drop the sorry supervisors from captain down

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 11:53 AM
i agree let the real agencies take over. Drop the sorry supervisors from captain down

Gee I wonder WWLD

Unregistered
04-11-2017, 08:05 PM
Gee I wonder WWLD

Find it cheaper . Outsource for a million instead of probably 25 million on whats there now. It would weed out the idots and replace them with fewer idots. And the #1 answer is someone that will tell mr L or mr T no we are not doing bs. Pull the charter sheriff

Unregistered
04-16-2017, 08:56 AM
let 's just get someone that is not prejudice and treat everyone fair. It has been too long race dictates promotion over time on the job or experience. Just look around you will see it.

Latest promotions again proves my point!