PDA

View Full Version : Head game

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 03:37 PM
nar·cis·sist
ˈnärsəsəst/

Noun

1. A person who has an excessive interest in or admiration of themselves.
"Narcissists who think the world revolves around them", Example: Carlos Noriega

Example in a sentence: “Hey look what I did in Miami Beach! I single handedly started every special program known to police work before coming here to North Bay Village where I am spending millions on ballistic armor underwear!

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. This is usually displayed by walking the hallways and not greeting or even acknowledging subordinates due to perceived ‘I am better than they are attitude”. People affected by it, like Carlos Noriega often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance even though the hair is drastically thinning and the sexuality machine does not work anymore. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood by killing ants and pulling girls hair, and occurs across a variety of situations like ousting the FOP of which he belongs to himself and giving awards to people who haven’t done anything to deserve them like Lt. Collins.

The cause of narcissistic personality disorder is unknown. It is a personality disorder classified within cluster B by the Miami Beach Directive Orders, Diagnosis is by a healthcare professional interviewing the person in question.
Treatments have not been well studied. Therapy is often difficult as people with the disorder frequently do not consider themselves to have a problem but they do and they are a nightmare to work for. The personality was first described in 1985 by Robert Jenkins while the current name for the condition came into use in 1988.

About one percent of people are believed to be affected at some point in their life and Mr. Noriega has been affected by 76 percent. It appears to occur more often in males than females and usually is identifiable more in middle aged males that like to excessively work out and stare at themselves all the while telling others how big and powerful they are.

Unregistered
03-12-2017, 05:56 PM
While ego is the rule of the day, ego driven accreditation is so not needed here. Why not get rid of the CM, Carlito, and the ever absent jenice. We'll hold things together until we find good replacement parts for our broken car. Then, we'll move forward as a family!