PDA

View Full Version : EJ Diaz

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 05:57 PM
Is it true that EJ Diaz, while still on probation and less than a year working at Tampa Airport Police Department has been promoted to the rank of sergeant? This is the same guy that lists on his LinkedIn account that he attended Tampa College
from 2001-2003 and received an A.S. Degree from Tampa College with a major in Criminology. A check on Wikipedia reveals Tampa College closed in 1995, pending lawsuits from students.

According to Wikipedia, Tampa College was renamed Florida Metropolitan University in 1995. Is this not the infamous FMU that is not accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and transfer credits are virtually useless? Is this not the same school (diploma mill) that settled a lawsuit with the Florida Attorney General over concerns about business practices?

Why does EJ Diaz list graduating from Tampa College in 2003 when Tampa College closed in 1995?

Did he list graduating from Tampa College in 2003 on his job application for police officer at Tampa Int'l Airport?

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 09:18 AM
Wow! Sounds exceptionally qualified.

Unregistered
03-03-2017, 03:33 PM
Now the EJ Diaz updated LinkedIn account shows that he worked as a police investigator and sergeant at the same time. The account also shows that he was promoted to sergeant in February of 2017, so if that information is correct Diaz definitely didn't have a year of probationary service before being promoted.

Were the General Orders changed and if so did a memo go out to us? Did Chief Paul F Sireci promote Diaz after he submitted a letter of resignation?

Where is the leadership and integrity of this police department?

Unregistered
04-02-2017, 11:11 PM
I may be wrong, but if you had a valid college degree wouldn't you list it on your resume for a self defense school that you own? Perhaps I missed it but I didn't see anything about Tampa College (Aka: Florida Metropolitan University) on the Master Diaz/Sparta website.

Unregistered
10-25-2017, 12:20 AM
Yup, he didn’t have anything on his LinkedIn account about being employed by Fort Pierce Police Department until recently. Wonder why? Then the airport posts a picture of him holding an award that has an advertisement for the Monster Drink! Bet there is no internal affairs investigation on using his police position in full uniform to advertise a commercial product! Where is the integrity in our workplace? No wonder government officials want to do an audit of our Tampa Intl Airport! Can’t believe our Director of Public Information (Janet Zink?) and airport management allow this stuff!

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 02:52 AM
Just look at his LinkedIn photograph! He is wearing our Police Department Uniform and logo! I implore anyone to look at that photograph and tell me it is not disrespectful to our police profession! Wearing our uniform with an overly aggressive egotistical posture is an insult to our community and the traveling public. It looks like he is going to a war zone! This guy needs some professional help!

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Just look at his LinkedIn photograph! He is wearing our Police Department Uniform and logo! I implore anyone to look at that photograph and tell me it is not disrespectful to our police profession! Wearing our uniform with an overly aggressive egotistical posture is an insult to our community and the traveling public. It looks like he is going to a war zone! This guy needs some professional help!

Your funny. Why don't you go to his Martial Arts School and really tell him what you think. Bring a spare set of your depends.

Unregistered
10-26-2017, 11:05 PM
That was a real immature and unprofessional response to the truth. Our job is to protect and serve, not use our job to advertise a product such as a martial arts business.

Unregistered
10-27-2017, 02:38 PM
That was a real immature and unprofessional response to the truth. Our job is to protect and serve, not use our job to advertise a product such as a martial arts business.

I worked with Eric at TPD. Your blessed to have him. Hang on let me call you a Waabulance. Come over here and give this type of law enforcement a try. I dare you

Unregistered
10-28-2017, 11:41 PM
You do not have any idea about all the people you are commnitcating with! There are a lot of us and believe me I've seen a lot more than you! Corruotion does not have to be a criminal complaint, it could be abour ethics! Ask Kevin Durkin and his tenure as our PBA representative?

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 04:20 PM
Waaaaaaaaa!

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 04:42 PM
You'd be more believable as a professional if you could spell correctly.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 05:15 PM
No kidding!
"Commnitcating".."Corruotion" really?
If you can't spell it how would you know what it is? I'll bet your complain when your reports get kicked back for that quality of work.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 05:31 PM
Spelling and proper (your for you) pronouns. What a crew.

Unregistered
10-29-2017, 11:23 PM
The person makes typographical errors and some people attack him or her for being human. Yet the person making the post makes a great argument. It’s sad the person didn’t have an overpaid secretary, with an expense account and take home car to review typographical errors.

Unregistered
10-31-2017, 12:58 PM
What a Putz

EJ Diaz
11-01-2017, 06:53 PM
I don't usually respond to this type of slander... But I would just like the 3 or 4 people that do read this to consider the source.
The source I am talking about is a disgruntled officer that has been recently terminated from his agency. This officer does not like the fact that I was honest in my testimony during an investigation and I would not stand by to let him continue to target members of the community with his unprofessional attitude. So I understand the attacks of me in this "Anonymous" forum.
I did receive an associated degree from Tampa College, Florida metropolitan University this was vetted by every agency I worked for so I could receive salary incentive monies.
I do still train at a martial arts school and I do not make a penny I do the training for free. I do not own the school.
I was promoted because I have 30 years experience, I took a written exam, participated in an oral board and followed all rules of my agency to be eligible. I was the highest numerical score and I was promoted. End of story.

I am sorry my photo intimidated you. I am a member of our SRT and it is my uniform. If you have been watching the news, sometimes we need to prepare for war to protect our community.

So I guess I leave this here and let who ever read this make their own decision.

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 02:22 PM
Sgt.
I am not from TIAPD. But you did train me in the Tactical Arts along with an army of law enforcement officers through out this country. The pretenders who are posting these negatives have no idea a literal legend in Florida Law Enforcement is part of their team now. Their posts affirm that they are the spectators in Teddy Roosevelt's "The Man in the Ring". But then we all have a job to do.

Unregistered
11-03-2017, 11:27 PM
The Sparta website photo says Diaz is an instructor/PARTNER at the Sparta Fitness Martial Arts, LLC. One website shows this business where he is a PARTNER had an annual revenue of $45,811.

How did Diaz get promoted to sergeant without completing a year of probation?

Why would someone put down Tampa College on his LinkedIn resume when the school didn’t even exist when he allegedly graduated?

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 03:44 AM
If you do a search for a Sparta Business Eric J Diaz comes back not only as a PARTNER but also as a MANAGER on another site. If you were just a volunteer would you be listed as a MANAGER or PARTNER for a business?

Diaz also neglected to put on his LinkedIn account that he was employed by the Fort Pierce Police Department until recently. Why would you exclude a job from your resume? After exposure on this site it suddenly appeared on his LinkedIn resume.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 07:00 AM
I don't usually respond to this type of slander... But I would just like the 3 or 4 people that do read this to consider the source.
The source I am talking about is a disgruntled officer that has been recently terminated from his agency. This officer does not like the fact that I was honest in my testimony during an investigation and I would not stand by to let him continue to target members of the community with his unprofessional attitude. So I understand the attacks of me in this "Anonymous" forum.
I did receive an associated degree from Tampa College, Florida metropolitan University this was vetted by every agency I worked for so I could receive salary incentive monies.
I do still train at a martial arts school and I do not make a penny I do the training for free. I do not own the school.
I was promoted because I have 30 years experience, I took a written exam, participated in an oral board and followed all rules of my agency to be eligible. I was the highest numerical score and I was promoted. End of story.

I am sorry my photo intimidated you. I am a member of our SRT and it is my uniform. If you have been watching the news, sometimes we need to prepare for war to protect our community.

So I guess I leave this here and let who ever read this make their own decision.

Followed all the rules of this agency? You getting hired on as an Investigator when it had I don’t believe it had ever been previously done here. Perhaps some possible form of favoritism being shown towards you by the former chief. But I think it was a great idea and now can be offered to all other candidates so it doesn’t appear and improprieties occurred.
You getting promoted while still on probation, lending some to believe the GO’s seemingly had been changed for what appeared to be for no other reason than to accommodate you to become eligible. Officers have kept copies of those for years. And so you can see how this may have led some officers to speculate this possibly had been done by one of the former psu sergesnts who had access to do this for whatever the reasoning behind it. But what is nice about our department being a public agency is that our computers can be subject to an internal audit check simply be a public records request. But once again, I believe this was a great idea because it has now opened up some great opportunities for other candidates to become eligible for promotions while also still being on probation.
And kudos to you for reportingly having the highest test scores. There is no question you are quite capable of that. But the question that does come to mind is how did you get that information since the scores were not posted and they are privy to only those individuals who took the test. But once again a public records request can answer any question anyone has of the validity of your claim. As well as seeing each of the other candidates test scores.
But yet most confusingly you stated you were promoted because of your 30 years of law enforcement experience. Rising the up the ranks to sergeant during that 30 year time period. And yet you did it here in less then a year. So you can certainly understand why some would question the former chief’s decision process and the fairness of it all. Especially because I’m sure there are other officers here with similar years of law enforcement experience as yours, who may have achieved just as much or more at their former agency as you did. And I would certainly have to venture a guess they have accomplished more here at this agency simply due to the limited time period you have been here.
But I’m sure the former chief had his reasons for making some of those seemingly last minute decisions he made such as the changing of the supervisory personnel such as yourself and one other into psu and ciu.
So I too agree to just leave this here and let who ever reads this make up their own decisions as well.

Unregistered
11-04-2017, 09:39 AM
If you do a search for a Sparta Business Eric J Diaz comes back not only as a PARTNER but also as a MANAGER on another site. If you were just a volunteer would you be listed as a MANAGER or PARTNER for a business?

Diaz also neglected to put on his LinkedIn account that he was employed by the Fort Pierce Police Department until recently. Why would you exclude a job from your resume? After exposure on this site it suddenly appeared on his LinkedIn resume.

The only person doing repeated searches of Diaz is you. Its actually pretty disturbing how you stalk the guy. The irony of someone hiding in cyberspace while trying to "expose" others is laughable.

Get some help; you know you need it.

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 03:58 AM
It’s amazing how so many of us state the facts in a mature professional manner and someone assumes it’s one person and instead of a healthy debate it turns into an attack. The previous post was right on target. Gotta commend that person for speaking the truth!. Sure hope one day ethics will return to our police department. Thank you!

Unregistered
11-05-2017, 04:18 AM
Are you kidding and this guy is in charge of Professional Standards?

Unregistered
11-06-2017, 12:31 AM
It’s amazing how so many of us state the facts in a mature professional manner and someone assumes it’s one person and instead of a healthy debate it turns into an attack. The previous post was right on target. Gotta commend that person for speaking the truth!. Sure hope one day ethics will return to our police department. Thank you!

I thought a lot about the following. Please understand that my intentions are to help others, not to be insulting or critical. And I hope you take it that way. All the negative supervisor comments leads me to believe those officers should take a couple of psychology courses or visit our EAP professionals. The over the top unsubstantiated (but believed to be true by the person posting them) accusations and personal emotions directed at persons of authority in the department may be moving into the the realm of an Oedipus complex with past and present supervisors. Scary stuff.
You respect and love authority yet strike out and harbor resentment when you do not get the attention and love you feel is given to another and not you. In reality it is a cry for love and attention. THINK ABOUT IT!

Unregistered
11-07-2017, 12:40 AM
Followed all the rules of this agency? You getting hired on as an Investigator when it had I don’t believe it had ever been previously done here. Perhaps some possible form of favoritism being shown towards you by the former chief. But I think it was a great idea and now can be offered to all other candidates so it doesn’t appear and improprieties occurred.
You getting promoted while still on probation, lending some to believe the GO’s seemingly had been changed for what appeared to be for no other reason than to accommodate you to become eligible. Officers have kept copies of those for years. And so you can see how this may have led some officers to speculate this possibly had been done by one of the former psu sergesnts who had access to do this for whatever the reasoning behind it. But what is nice about our department being a public agency is that our computers can be subject to an internal audit check simply be a public records request. But once again, I believe this was a great idea because it has now opened up some great opportunities for other candidates to become eligible for promotions while also still being on probation.
And kudos to you for reportingly having the highest test scores. There is no question you are quite capable of that. But the question that does come to mind is how did you get that information since the scores were not posted and they are privy to only those individuals who took the test. But once again a public records request can answer any question anyone has of the validity of your claim. As well as seeing each of the other candidates test scores.
But yet most confusingly you stated you were promoted because of your 30 years of law enforcement experience. Rising the up the ranks to sergeant during that 30 year time period. And yet you did it here in less then a year. So you can certainly understand why some would question the former chief’s decision process and the fairness of it all. Especially because I’m sure there are other officers here with similar years of law enforcement experience as yours, who may have achieved just as much or more at their former agency as you did. And I would certainly have to venture a guess they have accomplished more here at this agency simply due to the limited time period you have been here.
But I’m sure the former chief had his reasons for making some of those seemingly last minute decisions he made such as the changing of the supervisory personnel such as yourself and one other into psu and ciu.
So I too agree to just leave this here and let who ever reads this make up their own decisions as well.

Actually it is Libel because it is written. Slander is spoken.

Unregistered
11-07-2017, 12:53 AM
The bottom line is Paul F Sireci was forced to resign. Kevin Durkin’s performance as a PBA President was a disgrace. Just check out Greg Stout’s PBA post as evidence and you will wonder why this guy was even hired, never mind promoted to sergeant. Sireci then allegedly hired and promoted EJ Diaz to sergeant before the required probationary period. Someone posts these circumstances questioning these unethical actions and they are attacked. How did Diaz get the job before completing probation? Were the General Orders changed? Did we get notice of the General Order change regarding promotions?

Unregistered
11-08-2017, 01:04 AM
The bottom line is Paul F Sireci was forced to resign. Kevin Durkin’s performance as a PBA President was a disgrace. Just check out Greg Stout’s PBA post as evidence and you will wonder why this guy was even hired, never mind promoted to sergeant. Sireci then allegedly hired and promoted EJ Diaz to sergeant before the required probationary period. Someone posts these circumstances questioning these unethical actions and they are attacked. How did Diaz get the job before completing probation? Were the General Orders changed? Did we get notice of the General Order change regarding promotions?

"SNIVEL"

"Sometimes, when you really want something, you might resort to whining and blubbering to get it — in other words, you'll snivel. It's never pretty, so try to keep your dignity, and don't snivel!"

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 02:25 AM
Mr Stout had the integrity and so much support from all of us to speak out about the truth regarding Kevin Durkin’s lack of integrity and self interest instead of helping out our members. His comments on a previous post laid it all out, and yet Durkin gets a prestigious job at Tampa Intl Airport ! Unbelievable, does anybody care about a guy that uses the system for his own purpose and allegedly gain employment for his family?

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 02:47 AM
So many people were hurt by this guy! He was forced to resign!! Yet there are still people suffering from PTSD due to this guys management. As we go foreword let us just be thankful for having a guy like Greg Stout for bringing this out in the open and exposing the Durkin Machine! After all the allegations brought on by our PBA representatives it is just amazing this guy wasn’t charged with a crime and yet he slips away and is hired by Chief Paul Sireci at Tampa airport Police Department! Durkin should be up on charges, not promoted to Airport Police Sergeant! Greg Stouts testimony says it all! How can anyone ignore these allegations? Hopefully it’s just a matter of time
!

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 04:01 AM
Sireci is forced to resign, but before he leaves, Durkin gets promoted and in the end another one of their buddies (Diaz) gets promoted, even though he did not complete a year of probation! Good ole boy system alive and well at the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority! Did Janet Zink put out a press release on these alleged promotions? Probably not, but she should ready for responding to these injustices by the local media!!

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 09:45 PM
Sireci is forced to resign, but before he leaves, Durkin gets promoted and in the end another one of their buddies (Diaz) gets promoted, even though he did not complete a year of probation! Good ole boy system alive and well at the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority! Did Janet Zink put out a press release on these alleged promotions? Probably not, but she should ready for responding to these injustices by the local media!!

Okay Mike, too bad your guy at Channel 10 was forced to retire.

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 10:30 PM
Okay Mike, too bad your guy at Channel 10 was forced to retire.

"Probably not, but she should ready for responding to these injustices by the local media!!"

Additionally, there are quite a number of us are still waiting for this literary giant to compose a complete sentence. Talk about an injustice to the English language!

Unregistered
11-15-2017, 10:49 PM
"Probably not, but she should ready for responding to these injustices by the local media!!"

Additionally, there are quite a number of us are still waiting for this literary giant to compose a complete sentence. Talk about an injustice to the English language!

Well you too slick.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 01:15 AM

So you keep saying Sireci was forced to resign. He announced his retirement in January and left in June. That is a few months brother. He's older than dirt and should retire. But his departure was not sudden. Ross and others met with the HR Director and left the office without a job. That is forced. PS is gone after 44 years in the profession and 15 years with us. Let it go. Anyone with an issue with his promotions should go see Chief Charlie and lay it out for the guy. He already addressed TP let him know your concerns about anyone else. You don't need to be an informant for the media just give the Chief a chance.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 04:58 PM
So you keep saying Sireci was forced to resign. He announced his retirement in January and left in June. That is a few months brother. He's older than dirt and should retire. But his departure was not sudden. Ross and others met with the HR Director and left the office without a job. That is forced. PS is gone after 44 years in the profession and 15 years with us. Let it go. Anyone with an issue with his promotions should go see Chief Charlie and lay it out for the guy. He already addressed TP let him know your concerns about anyone else. You don't need to be an informant for the media just give the Chief a chance.

Well said. Revenge keeps you from moving forward. We are in a new era and not helping Chief Charlie is not helping yourself. Holding a grudge about people who are gone is only hurting yourself.

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 07:32 PM
“The director of public safety and his deputy chief at the Tampa International Airport are stepping down SUDDENLY... The letters of retirement and resignation come after the airport conducted an annual police department employee survey.” - Tampa Bay Times

Unregistered
11-16-2017, 11:28 PM
“The director of public safety and his deputy chief at the Tampa International Airport are stepping down SUDDENLY... The letters of retirement and resignation come after the airport conducted an annual police department employee survey.” - Tampa Bay Times

okay Andy carry on

Unregistered
11-17-2017, 07:14 PM

Of course if it is in the Tampa Bay Times it has to be accurate and true. Just like these blogs. LOL

Unregistered
11-23-2017, 04:01 AM
Or maybe the Tampa Bay Times has got it right all along about these blogs. Gotta give these bloggers credit because they state the facts, not just emotion! Sireci’s disgraceful actions are well documented by many people! Durkin’s disgraceful actions are well documented by Detective Greg Stout! Eric Diaz connections to Durkin and his quick promotion to a sergeant speaks for itself! The actions, performance and alleged qualifications by these subjects are disgraceful! The best thing about this site is that it exposes these fraudulent individuals! We all know who they are! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Unregistered
11-23-2017, 08:57 PM
EJ Diaz having worked with you I found in a short period of time that you are a egotistical lying piece of shit. You will do anything to get promoted, from kissing ass to lying in official investigations. One where you were found to be debunked as a an expert. So “Master Chief” numb nuts your time is coming hope you are ready for law suits

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 12:26 AM
Or maybe the Tampa Bay Times has got it right all along about these blogs. Gotta give these bloggers credit because they state the facts, not just emotion! Sireci’s disgraceful actions are well documented by many people! Durkin’s disgraceful actions are well documented by Detective Greg Stout! Eric Diaz connections to Durkin and his quick promotion to a sergeant speaks for itself! The actions, performance and alleged qualifications by these subjects are disgraceful! The best thing about this site is that it exposes these fraudulent individuals! We all know who they are! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!

This reminds me of a barking poodle protected by the LEO Affairs fence.

Thanksgiving was great thanks

Unregistered
12-05-2017, 10:37 PM
This reminds me of a barking poodle protected by the LEO Affairs fence.

Thanksgiving was great thanks

Haw Haw. Or snipping from cover.

Unregistered
01-16-2018, 01:00 PM
The poodles go all over this forum and post the same tired whines, lies and misrepresentations in an effort to assassinate others reputation. Eric you stand tall as you always have and just remember you are not the only one in the department or in history who has enemies because of what you stand for. This forum gives the pretenders a venue to vent when they should face up to their own shortcomings and failures.

"You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something some time in your life." Winston Churchill

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 12:23 AM
This guy’s photograph at the awards presentation is another embarrassment to the department. Why does the police chief allow a police sergeant mock our awards program? You look at the other officers in the photograph and they look professional and proud of their service.

Unregistered
03-02-2018, 07:51 PM
This guy’s photograph at the awards presentation is another embarrassment to the department. Why does the police chief allow a police sergeant mock our awards program? You look at the other officers in the photograph and they look professional and proud of their service.

So at what point does the moderator remove a post that has long outlived its relevance. It is quite obvious at this point this immature poster has a beef with Diaz, Sireci, Durkin, etc. He/she is repeating the same tired posts, over and over and over, just to keep the threads at the top of the list. No new relevant information is ever posted, just the same thing again and again. At this point it has just turned into a character assassination that never seems to end. Remove the threads and inform the author that its time to move on. Its been beat to death and frankly makes this forum look childish.

Unregistered
03-04-2018, 07:33 PM
I believe that he or she is referring to a recent photo at the February Awards on Tampa Airport Police Facebook. The photo does look very childish.

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 03:05 AM
First we have Diaz holding an inappropriate sign advertising an energy drink at an awards assembly and now we have him holding another award (February/2018) in the area of his crotch while making a scowl face on the Tampa Airport Police Department Facebook . Do you think these type of photographs would be allowed at his former place of employment at the Tampa Police Department and show up on their Signal 13 magazine? No way, but these arrogant, unprofessional photographs show up on our Tampa Airport Police Facebook. Diaz mocks our awards presentation, but more importantly his actions disgrace all the officers that have received awards for heroism, first aid/cpr/gun battles, etc. Any chief of Police that allows this type of behavior discredits the men and women who deservedly received these awards! Amen!

Unregistered
03-05-2018, 11:46 PM
First we have Diaz holding an inappropriate sign advertising an energy drink at an awards assembly and now we have him holding another award (February/2018) in the area of his crotch while making a scowl face on the Tampa Airport Police Department Facebook . Do you think these type of photographs would be allowed at his former place of employment at the Tampa Police Department and show up on their Signal 13 magazine? No way, but these arrogant, unprofessional photographs show up on our Tampa Airport Police Facebook. Diaz mocks our awards presentation, but more importantly his actions disgrace all the officers that have received awards for heroism, first aid/cpr/gun battles, etc. Any chief of Police that allows this type of behavior discredits the men and women who deservedly received these awards! Amen!
KG, you mad, bro?

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 08:24 PM
All I know is he seems to work 24 / 7. Always volunteers to help, and helped me when my mom was sick. So what ever that’s worth I am glad he is here. As far as the monster thing the Chief V presented him that.

EJ Diaz
03-06-2018, 08:40 PM
I really don’t read this but hate when my Children have to read it. The attack is getting old. I know it is hard after losing your job but I warned you if you continued your actions this may be the results. I guess your attack on me gives you peace, so be it.

For the record I am very proud to be a member of the Tampa International Airport Police department. I am honored to be among the great officers of this agency. I feel the members of the agency know my personality and I really enjoy working and am truly happy with my job. I work very hard to prepare the awards ceremony to honor the brave men and women of this agency.

May you find peace, as I have

Unregistered
03-06-2018, 09:57 PM
So stop the disrespectful antics/photographs at the awards presentations! I’m sure you wouldn’t pose like that at the Tampa Police Department awards presentations. Grow up!

Unregistered
03-07-2018, 06:59 AM
All I know is he seems to work 24 / 7. Always volunteers to help, and helped me when my mom was sick. So what ever that’s worth I am glad he is here. As far as the monster thing the Chief V presented him that.

Like like he volunteered to go to Naples with his Tampa buddies. Seriously Naples? All that was, and all this 24/7 garbage is to pad his retirement. I would bet every officer’s certificates are probably so out of wack that some are in danger of losing theirs. Or keeping them only thanks to the staff in psu other than him, because they are keeping track. He doesn’t have a clue. That’s first hand information. No degree and his charge of the awards. Of course it’s a joke to him. Makes the rest of the Department look like a bunch of officers who don’t have a clue when that is clearly not the case. Most awards with the exception of a very few were given for doing everyday police work. At no other agency would these awards be granted. And as far as peoples’s opions on here, it’s their right. Especially after what was done to the other officers who worked so hard to earn their degree and do the right thing. By the way has Detective Flores brought up ciu’s closure rate for durkin yet to make him look good.
Diaz working 24/7. Come on guys. He is going after those highest paid years for retirement. Wake up

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 05:02 AM
Let me get this right - Diaz prepares the awards, gets awards for regular police activities and then makes fun of the awards with facial/body language that mocks the awards? Then the photographs are placed on the department’s Facebook without any objection from the airport authorities or chief of police! This is totally disgraceful to members of the police department who in the past received awards for distinguished life saving actions that went above and beyond. Shame on you EJ Diaz and supervisors, including the chief who allow such disgraceful activity!

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 05:19 AM
This is the same old stuff that happened under Sireci! Just like back then, nobody can say anything because we are all worried about our time on the job and pensions in order to support our families. On a side note, wasn’t Diaz hired by Sireci and bypassed the usual steps for promotion, along with “Sergeant Kevin Durkin”? Keep fighting Men for doing the right thing for the right reasons and not for some political hacks!

Unregistered
03-10-2018, 11:16 AM
Let me get this right - Diaz prepares the awards, gets awards for regular police activities and then makes fun of the awards with facial/body language that mocks the awards? Then the photographs are placed on the department’s Facebook without any objection from the airport authorities or chief of police! This is totally disgraceful to members of the police department who in the past received awards for distinguished life saving actions that went above and beyond. Shame on you EJ Diaz and supervisors, including the chief who allow such disgraceful activity!

Since you have the complete list of everyone who is screwed up -the previous chief, the current chief, all supervisors, Diaz, Durkin, on and on - please tell us who is NOT screwed up so we can emulate that person. Heck, if you even have the courage to post your own name, they can all bow down to your perfection.

Unregistered
03-14-2018, 11:36 PM
You seriously need help. Stalk much? Please stop replying to your own thread, it's obvious you're just one person talking to themselves. Diaz and Durkin are better than you, that's why you've never been promoted, nobody needs a degree in rocket engineering to see that. Please seek professional help. Or maybe call FDLE and see if they're willing to entertain your nonsense.

Unregistered
03-15-2018, 02:13 AM
Your assumption is false! “The worst disease in the world today is corruption and there is a cure: transparency.”

Unregistered
11-29-2019, 06:04 AM
It is so obvious that Chief Paul F Sireci set up
Kevin Durkin with a great hiring and promotion to Police Sergeant, even though he was our union representative involved with hiring, contract negotiations, payroll raises,etc. and his primary job was to assist our side on negotiations for the benefit of our airport police employees. This was so out of bounds when he started working to get himself, his kids and wife on the job, while he still was acting as a union officer. This was so inappropriate and just the fact Durkin and all his family members receive jobs at the airport police department give the appearance of quid pro quo. Then we have Diaz, who didn’t meet all the criteria for Sergeant and he got promoted. So sad, but just another bad example of good ole boy politics

Unregistered
12-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Diaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eric diazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!! Aaaahhhhhh! He's ruining my life!!!!!!!!!!! And durkin?!? He's the worst! He still gives me nightmares because he was promoted over me, even though i have a degree and have gone to work on time and did the bare minimum for 12 years straight!!!!!!! Dont get me started on sireci. Even though he retired a few years ago and has no impactnon my life im sure he, diaz and durkin are still conspiring to destroy me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-09-2019, 02:17 AM
Such an immature childish response. These guys are all in the same boat and everyone is aware of their quid pro quo! They may have rank but it will never be respected because of how they got there! I’m sure if another employee survey was completed this would all come out. We all know how Durkin and Diaz moved up the ranks and it sure wasn’t from years on the job at TIA! Say all the childish comments you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Most officers would question a guy getting promoted to Sergeant with only a year on the job and most officers would question a PBA President getting a job at TIA, along with his family, right after negotiating our contracts with the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority! Do another survey and drain the swamp!

Unregistered
12-09-2019, 10:13 AM
At what point do you let it go? Sireci has been gone almost 3 years. Over 900 days and he still lives inside your head rent free. Absolutely no insult intended, seek help.

Unregistered
12-10-2019, 03:48 AM
Quid pro quo!!!!!! Russia!!!!!! Ukraine!!!!!!! Collusion!!!!!!!!!! Even trump is holding me down and he's being helped by diaz, durkin and sireci!!!!! Get the tinfoil we need more hats!!!!!!!

Unregistered
12-11-2019, 12:47 AM
They may have rank but they will never be respected!

Unregistered
12-11-2019, 08:13 AM
They may have rank but they will never be respected!
I have more respect for the dirt under their fingernails, thanni have for your total being.

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 01:25 AM
Such an immature childish response. These guys are all in the same boat and everyone is aware of their quid pro quo! They may have rank but it will never be respected because of how they got there! I’m sure if another employee survey was completed this would all come out. We all know how Durkin and Diaz moved up the ranks and it sure wasn’t from years on the job at TIA! Say all the childish comments you want, but the facts speak for themselves. Most officers would question a guy getting promoted to Sergeant with only a year on the job and most officers would question a PBA President getting a job at TIA, along with his family, right after negotiating our contracts with the Hillsborough County Aviation Authority! Do another survey and drain the swamp!

What Swamp? YOU are the SWAMP! Get over it already. You must be a TIAPD life'r who has little to no experience in the world of Law Enforcement outside of your convoluted conspiracy mindset. Their used to be a lot of you running around pouting like a bunch of sorry losers but now you are the minority. YOU are the SWAMP. You are still bringing your small circle down with you... keep it up. You're a joke to the rest of us who show up everyday, knowing this place has improved as much as it has. We also see the future and know nothing happens quickly and overnight. Diaz is passionate about what he does and though he isn't perfect, he's helped bring this agency forward with some amazing training and opportunities for those who are willing to learn. Durkin isn't perfect but he brings a pretty stellar knowledge base of investigations to the team. Think you can do better? Prove it... Without pouting. You're just upset because you are substandard on your best day... Start helping the team, start working toward a goal that doesn't involve crying about everything that didn't go your way. News flash, your "leadership" skills & performance is why you are where you are today... we all know who the few of you are, it's not a secret. Keep to your miserable selves at least instead of stirring the pot on here...in other words, get a life.

Unregistered
12-19-2019, 07:58 AM
What Swamp? YOU are the SWAMP! Get over it already. You must be a TIAPD life'r who has little to no experience in the world of Law Enforcement outside of your convoluted conspiracy mindset. Their used to be a lot of you running around pouting like a bunch of sorry losers but now you are the minority. YOU are the SWAMP. You are still bringing your small circle down with you... keep it up. You're a joke to the rest of us who show up everyday, knowing this place has improved as much as it has. We also see the future and know nothing happens quickly and overnight. Diaz is passionate about what he does and though he isn't perfect, he's helped bring this agency forward with some amazing training and opportunities for those who are willing to learn. Durkin isn't perfect but he brings a pretty stellar knowledge base of investigations to the team. Think you can do better? Prove it... Without pouting. You're just upset because you are substandard on your best day... Start helping the team, start working toward a goal that doesn't involve crying about everything that didn't go your way. News flash, your "leadership" skills & performance is why you are where you are today... we all know who the few of you are, it's not a secret. Keep to your miserable selves at least instead of stirring the pot on here...in other words, get a life.

This knucklehead isn't a current member of TIAPD. He contends that if "there was another survey..." There is a survey every year. In fact, we completed the last survey less than a month ago.

The obsession is bizarre.

Unregistered
01-19-2020, 11:21 PM
And EJ looked good driving in the Children's Parade

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:47 PM
Where is this guys arrogant photograph now? Think about it? No wonder citiizens hate the police! Looks like he took it down!

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:53 PM
You can still check his photo on Miami Aviation web site! Look at the photo and tell me he is promoting peace amongst our community!

Unregistered
06-08-2020, 10:58 PM
If Tampa Airport Management support this photo and arrogance they are just as liable!

Unregistered
06-14-2020, 10:43 PM
Could you imagine if the EJ Diaz Tampa International Airport Police Department photograph of him was released to the media? This photograph represents the police in a killer mode, not representative of the majority of us police officers, who really care about their fellow neighbors and citizens.

Unregistered
06-22-2020, 05:05 PM
Yeah but did he ring the Bell yet?

Unregistered
06-28-2020, 03:58 PM
Yeah but did he ring the Bell yet?

Will you all ever get take home cars?

Unregistered
07-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Now there is a You Tube video allegedly promoted by EJ Diaz and subscribers for a video that implies that he gave guns and knives to the mayor’s children.

Unregistered
10-23-2020, 07:31 AM
Deputy Chief Walters advanced the department not Diaz or Durkin. Diaz has a long way to go to get to the caliber of Walters and Durkin will never get there he is just not smart enough.

Unregistered
10-23-2020, 07:38 AM
You can tell when Diaz posts a reply because his lack of education shows

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 02:52 AM
I can’t tell

Unregistered
11-06-2020, 08:22 AM
Why such a hard-on for this guy? Did he screw someone’s spouse or something?