PDA

View Full Version : Who Are The Leading Candidates For Chief

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 12:14 PM
Anyone have accurate information as to who the leading candidates are to become our next chief? I hear different names being tossed around.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 12:27 PM
Heard the mayor went behind the city managers back and had a meeting with the school board guy.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 03:45 PM
Drum Roll..... We Shall See Soon!

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Heard the mayor went behind the city managers back and had a meeting with the school board guy.

No surprise...school board chief...seriously...has he even done real police work? SMH

Vet po
02-23-2017, 05:25 PM
What your definition of "Real Police Work"?

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 05:58 PM
What your definition of "Real Police Work"?

Let's just say it's not lunchroom fights, running in the halls, skipping class, lost or stolen cell phones, and a joint of marijuana, since you asked Vet PO. You must be a former school board guy.

Vet PO
02-23-2017, 07:21 PM
You still didn't answer the question. Tell me what's your definition of what you say is " Real Police Work"?
Don't tell me what it isn't, tell me what it is.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 08:00 PM
You still didn't answer the question. Tell me what's your definition of what you say is " Real Police Work"?
Don't tell me what it isn't, tell me what it is.

It (your silly question) was asked and answered, school board vet.

Calhoun
02-23-2017, 08:23 PM
It seems that the Dept. of Justice recognizes that you have no real idea of what police work is. It's my understanding that they'll be retraining you guys on the Federal Taxpayers dime. All I can say is "Money well spent". LOL

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 08:36 PM
It seems that the Dept. of Justice recognizes that you have no real idea of what police work is. It's my understanding that they'll be retraining you guys on the Federal Taxpayers dime. All I can say is "Money well spent". LOL

Are you speaking of the same DOJ that failed to prosecute Hillary Clinton, failed to take a strong enough stance against groups advocating for violence toward police officers, and has been completely politicized? Is this the DOJ you speak of?

Rolando
02-23-2017, 09:09 PM
After reading paper and watching the news , I have to agree. Retrain those folks.

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 09:35 PM
after reading paper and watching the news , i have to agree. Retrain those folks.

lol.... You all crack me up...

Unregistered
02-23-2017, 10:06 PM
So more importantly, who is the leading candidate or candidates? Any word on the out of state applicants. Miami Beach brought in an outsider.

MD 2020
02-23-2017, 10:10 PM
It does seem a bit strange that with all the violent crime and unsolved murders they mention that the priority often times is to arrest Homeless Winos around convenience stores. Now that's what I call Real Police Work.
LOL

Unregistered
02-24-2017, 12:00 AM
So more importantly, who is the leading candidate or candidates? Any word on the out of state applicants. Miami Beach brought in an outsider.

I have a friend at the Beach and he says the new chief is QRU. Smart guy and firm but fair. Not sure about the Beach City Manager and if he's pro police.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 03:15 PM
The last I heard Capt. Hughes was the front runner up.

Unregistered
02-25-2017, 07:57 PM
the last i heard capt. Hughes was the front runner up.

lmao!!!!!!!!! 😂🔫

Unregistered
02-28-2017, 12:34 AM
I have a friend at the Beach and he says the new chief is QRU. Smart guy and firm but fair. Not sure about the Beach City Manager and if he's pro police.

Your friend must be clueless. I have heard horror stories about their current chief. He basically ripped morale at that place, causing the thugs to take over and have crime reach high levels.

Unregistered
03-01-2017, 10:34 PM
No surprise...school board chief...seriously...has he even done real police work? SMH

I actually worked with him when he was a LT on the Gang Task force. He was pretty stand up guy and pro-cop. Now, that's been quite a few years ago and you all know how they change. I also worked with Brooklyn when he was at MDPD and he was a POS from day one! I hope you guys get a good chief, your due for one.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 01:27 AM

It don't make no never mind no how; it will be another one of them Affirmative Action peoples to serve as chief clown of a circus city.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 03:21 PM
It don't make no never mind no how; it will be another one of them Affirmative Action peoples to serve as chief clown of a circus city.

Listen, anyone would be better than who we have right now! She's got to go.. the sooner, the better.

Unregistered
03-02-2017, 05:00 PM
I actually worked with him when he was a LT on the Gang Task force. He was pretty stand up guy and pro-cop. Now, that's been quite a few years ago and you all know how they change. I also worked with Brooklyn when he was at MDPD and he was a POS from day one! I hope you guys get a good chief, your due for one.

Yeah, okay school board guy...get the hell off our forum and stop posting about yourself being pro cop and your days when you pretended to play police on the Multi Agency Gang Task Force. You're a clown.

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 12:42 AM
Heard its one of the female chiefs from the county. don't know which now though.

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 02:04 AM
Heard its one of the female chiefs from the county. don't know which now though.

I hope it's not. MGPD will eat one up alive, the other is a female Brookyn. More scandals.

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 02:26 AM
We've had enough county people. Not impressed... I'll take the School Board guy should we be lucky enough. I hear he is a stand up guy. We need a good person more than anything. I hear that would not be the two county candidates. We have to have positive change. Hope they really do their homework this time. The others coming through here were known problem children before being hired. The citizens deserve better.

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 01:55 PM
Yeah, okay school board guy...get the hell off our forum and stop posting about yourself being pro cop and your days when you pretended to play police on the Multi Agency Gang Task Force. You're a clown.

Sorry, not a school board guy. I work for the county. You can have our female chiefs! A two for one package. One is evil and the other clueless!

Unregistered
03-04-2017, 05:38 PM
We've had enough county people. Not impressed... I'll take the School Board guy should we be lucky enough. I hear he is a stand up guy. We need a good person more than anything. I hear that would not be the two county candidates. We have to have positive change. Hope they really do their homework this time. The others coming through here were known problem children before being hired. The citizens deserve better.

Funny, I heard the exact opposite about school guy.

Unregistered
03-05-2017, 01:52 PM

I'm with you on this one, we've had enough MDPD and city of Miami people in these command positions, and as long as more of them come here things are going to remain the same. I hope that the manager goes WAY outside of the county for once....

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 02:45 AM
Welcome Chief Hughes, we need you....

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 08:39 AM
Uncle Jimmy would be a great choice for chief?

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Welcome Chief Hughes, we need you....

so they have decided already?

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 08:21 PM
they have decided on who is chief already?

Unregistered
03-09-2017, 08:28 PM
I curious to know if any of you know for sure, or just making guess do we know who has made it to the top 2 at least???

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Rumor is tomorrow at noon

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 07:30 PM
It is IM from school board, another OG puppet. It does not really matter if he doe not play OG game he would not be hired

Unregistered
03-10-2017, 09:29 PM
It is IM from school board, another OG puppet. It does not really matter if he doe not play OG game he would not be hired

So who got it?

Unregistered
03-11-2017, 01:09 AM
So who got it?

They haven't announced it but I know 100 that it is IM from school board... Another 🤡 for OG

Unregistered
03-18-2017, 01:16 AM
They haven't announced it but I know 100 that it is IM from school board... Another 🤡 for OG

Heard it's not going to be him! Lol

Unregistered
03-18-2017, 02:06 AM
Heard it's not going to be him! Lol
Then who??? McQueen? Pratt? Hughes?

Unregistered
03-18-2017, 03:42 AM
Then who??? McQueen? Pratt? Hughes?

Simms from delray

Unregistered
03-19-2017, 09:58 AM
I sure hope they can break dance. Vanilla Juan is representing!

Unregistered
03-27-2017, 02:05 AM
Anyone but the school board guy. 💩

Unregistered
03-29-2017, 07:51 PM
So still no news on anything?

Unregistered
03-31-2017, 10:49 PM
So still no news on anything?

Benson said he wanted someone before Jazz ITG, but that was 2 weeks ago. We sit and wait.